- Text Size +

Click … Clack … Click … Clack …  The bag shook with every step the huge woman took.  It swung unpredictably, tossing him back and forth against the walls of his confinement.  He heard a long, loud creak in front of him.  The bag lurched forward, and the sound repeated behind him a moment later – followed by a door clicking shut, and a deadbolt turning.

For a moment, everything went silent.  The bag stopped moving.  And without warning, he and the bag fell in a terrifying dead drop.

Ooof!!” Matt yelped loudly, hitting what seemed to be a rug or carpet beneath him.  Still, the impact had hurt quite a lot.

The giant zipper opened; light flooded in.  He shielded his eyes and saw his beautiful captor lying on the floor, propped on her elbows and staring at him with an impish smile.

 1

“Well, come on out!” she boomed, drumming her fingers on the carpet in front of her.  “Time to play …”

He backpedaled deeper into the bag, sliding through the folds of his massive shirt.  He shook his head frightfully.

Her laughter shook his bones.  “You don’t really have a choice, now, do you?” she teased, grinning slyly.  “If modesty is an issue … try this on.”  She reached out to the side then tossed a bolt of blue fabric into the bag with him.  It was probably two feet long – much longer than he was tall.  Well more than he needed to cover himself, but far smaller than the t-shirt he was currently tangled in.

Her large fingers drummed more insistently.  He knew it wouldn’t be long before she reached in and snatched him – with or without the cover-up.  He gulped.  This can’t be happening!!  Nervously, he wrapped the cloth around himself like a toga and crawled out onto the carpet.

He stood up and gasped when he found she was still taller than him, propped on her elbows.  It took all of his mettle to open his mouth and say to the giant woman, “Y-You kidnapped me!  You can’t keep me here!!  I—“

Her incredulous laugh drowned his words.  “What do you mean, I ‘can’t’?  Who do you think is gonna stop me?  You??

Before he could react, she reached out and flicked his chest with her finger.  It was like taking a bowling ball to the sternum.  He hit the carpet with a heavy thud, wheezing before regaining his wits.  He stood up with much more trepidation this time, eyeing her fingers nervously.  If that’s how much strength she had in just one finger …

But he remembered who he was, and how far he’d come in life.  A wave of confidence swelled inside him, as he clenched his fists and drew up to his full height.  “My name is Matt Simmons!!” he roared, loud and proud.  “I’m an 18 years old MAN – and I will NOT be treated this way, do you hear me!!!  I swear, when I get out of here, you’ll—“

“You had better stop talking now,” the girl boomed, completely overwhelming his voice.  Her smile was suddenly replaced with a terrifying glare.  The girl’s pillar-like arms pushed off against the carpet, lifting her enormous torso into the air.  Rising to her knees, she loomed three times as tall as him or more – roughly the height of a two-story building, at the least.  And she looked pissed.

2-1

“How dare you speak to me that way!” she demanded hotly.  “I mean, look at you – and look at me!  You’re lucky I even let you speak to me at all!!”  She grunted irritably.  “I just brought you here to have a little fun … but if you’re going to ruin that, I can find some MUCH different uses for you!”  As his eyes widened, she laughed cynically.  “And no, little one … you do NOT want to find out what I mean …”

He shuddered from head to toe.  This girl is effing insane!!!

She cocked her head and looked thoughtfully at him.  “I suppose if you say something nice – something real – I’ll think about forgiving you.”

He didn’t reply.  She cocked an eyebrow.  “Well?”

2-2

His heart pounded.  She actually thinks she’s better than me, he realized, just because she’s bigger!!  She thinks that somehow MAKES her better – that’s ludicrous!!

But she continued to loom above him silently – absolutely terrifying, but incredibly beautiful.  You love tall women, he remembered, all too vividly.  Haven’t you dreamed about something like this, or close enough?  And did you ever imagine it involving a girl this gorgeous??

The longer he looked at her, the less restraint he could muster.  “You’re incredible …” he muttered softly.

“Excuse me??” she boomed, leaning forward.  “What?  Speak up!”

He gulped loudly, as his fear made him admit things he didn’t intend.  “You’re incredible!!!” he blurted, against his will.  “You’re … You’re GORGEOUS!!”  He clapped his hands over his mouth, but it was too late.

Her eyebrows shot up a mile.  “Oh?”  Her lip curled ever-so-slightly in a smile.  “Go on …”

 He couldn’t stand her towering over him like this – it was turning his mind to jelly.  “I-I feel so puny!!” he blabbered, unable to stop himself.  “A-And you’re … m-my gosh … th-the moment I first saw you, I felt …”  He bit his lip, as his face reddened.  “And when I b-began to shrink, I …”  He shuddered.  “You’re just … amazing.”

She pursed her lips, her eyes squinting down at him.  She appeared to be deciding whether he was being genuine, or just saving his own hide.

Eventually, she smiled.  “I know you mean it,” she declared, lowering herself down with a satisfied smirk.  Down on all fours now, she hovered closer to him than ever.  Her face alone was breathtaking – but her breasts … He shuddered.

“You know how I know?” she added cheerfully.  “ ‘Cuz you shrunk, just from standing next to me.  That was the reason – right?”

He coughed.  There was no use denying it.  He nodded silently.

Her grin widened.  “You must have realllly been taken with me, eh?  Don’t guys like you usually shrink just a couple feet – unless you get really turned on??”

*Gulp* He nodded again.  “I … I’ve never shrunk that much before,” he admitted, his cheeks turning hot with embarrassment.

She grinned at him like the Cheshire Cat, just smiling and watching him.  He squirmed and fidgeted; but most of all, he couldn’t stop staring at her eyes … her cleavage … And each time he did, her grin widened a little more.  She was loving it.

“I could watch you squirm all day long,” she chuckled – and she seemed to be actually considering it!  But she tossed her hair over her shoulder and declared, “I think I know a better game, though.  First, I’ll need to take you on a little ride …”  She grinned devilishly.  “You’re not afraid of heights, are you?”

He watched in horror as her hand extended toward him.  He was very afraid of heights.  He yelped and staggered backward.  Tripping over his ‘toga’, he regathered it and bounced back to his feet, still retreating.

3-1

Her gaze turned impatient again.  “Are you sure it’s wise to deny your Goddess again?”

My ‘GODDESS’!?!?  What the hell is she talking about!?!  She’s pushing things way too far!!!

She crawled a little closer and reached out again.  “No!” he cried out, darting backward just as her fingers whooshed by.

“C’mon, little pet …” she warned.  “Don’t make me angry …”

3-2

LITTLE PET!?!?

She swiped at him again, and he fled for his life.  The only doorway he saw was to his left, and it was probably a dead end but he charged toward it anyway, and—

A massive fist appeared from the sky and slammed into the carpet in front of him. The resulting shockwave knocked him off-balance, and he careened right into her massive forearm – which might as well have been a tree trunk, for how little it gave way.  It knocked him right off his feet, and he stared up at the distant ceiling in a daze.

4-1

The girl’s head loomed into view directly above him.  She seemed simultaneously miffed and amused.  “My name’s Amarië,” she declared confidently, her enormous and beautiful body filling his vision.  “And you’ll be calling me ‘Goddess’ before the night’s out.  And you’ll mean it, too …”

5

He trembled, terrified and enthralled.  Goddess … That word had never seemed so real.

THE END (I mean it this time!)