- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome back one and all :D

Glad to have a new chapter up so soon~

I feel like I'm finally getting back on my old schedule!

Sadly... I doubt that will stay the same. :(

I'll try to keep this story posting as frequently as I can but forgive me if the next chapter takes some time to get out. Trust me though, I'm very, very, eager to write it for you all. It has some elements I've just been waiting to reveal to you.

;)


So enjoy and review! Your words give me fuel to write more and more! I love reading your thoughts and opinions and always, especially when you speculate my secrets!


>:)

 

“So is Big Sis YOUR mate or what!”

“Yeah, yeah! I thought you liked our Mistress Sis! Why cheat on her!”

“You shouldn’t be unfaithful you know, that’s not how mates act…”

“Uh huh, uh huh! Besides Mistress is best mate! You two are perfect for one another! Plus that makes you our Big Sister!!!”

 

Hanging her head as she heard the incessant droning of both Emma and Ella after her spontaneous act of affection with Casey, Abby was scowling now as she sat with her knees against her chest in the Dullahan’s hands, her shoulders already claimed by the Twins as they continued to ride alongside them. She was beginning to regret her decision now…

But worse than that, it didn’t seem Casey was fairing much better. For once, she was silent. Glancing up discreetly, the shrunken girl smiled quietly as she saw the permanent state of red that was the younger girl’s cheeks. She had been blushing ever since their kiss.

“I guess this is the first time I ever kissed her…’ Smiling once more at the thought of kissing another girl, Abby rested her chin on her forearms before sighing. She was so weird. But, none of these girls seemed to think so. Perhaps it was best to think more like them from now on. Then again… that’s kind of how she got into this whole mess with the two bickering Imps. Would they ever shut up?!

“Big Siiiiiiiis! Answer us!” “Yeah, yeah! Is CC your mate or not!” “Mistress and you mated, right? You had to of!” “Yeah, yeah! She went through all that stuff to mate with you after all!” “Tell us!” “Tell us!!!” “Tell us!!!” “Tell us!!!!” “Tell us!!!!!”

 

“WOULD YA TWO BAWLIN CUNTS SHUT IT ALREADY!”

 

Screeching, both siblings were soon launched off the redhead’s shoulders and into the two opposite walls beside her as Casey grew even redder as she began to pick up her pace to out walk the two blights she had been putting up with until now.

“She ain’t that bloodsuckers fuckin mate, alright! R-Right, Abby?” Letting out an inward sigh as she saw the brunette nod her head, Casey smiled triumphantly. She still had her chance! To say that she had been worried after Ella and Emma spilled their guts out about what had happened was an understatement. She had been scared for Abby, but, a part of her was even more terrified knowing that Eve had tried to do what she did…

If they had mated and formed their union… then she would never get to be with her again... “C-Casey, w-what are you doing…?” Blinking as she clenched her hands together, the Hominal let out a silent yip before opening her hands back up. “S-Sorry… I, I’m just on edge is all. Those two flying fucks are gratin with me if ya know what I mean, hehehe…” Looking back at the younger girl quietly, Abby frowned before nodding her head.

‘And it had nothing to do with Eve I’m sure.’ She was like an open book to her at this point. Pulling her knees back up to her chest, Abby grew quiet once more as she considered everything that had happened since waking up today.

She had a nightmare, almost had… sex, again… was kidnapped… made a new friend, had the time of her life, albeit a short one, met back up with old friends, and of course, the awkward conversation that they had hopefully ended. ‘And it’s not even noon yet…’

Funny how her life was now. But, she loved it none the less. Smiling thoughtfully, Abby’s eyes soon widened as she heard Ella chime in once more. “You had fun bedtimes with Mistress, right Big Sis? How come you didn’t become her mate? She takes good care of us you know. She would take even better care of you!” “Yeah, yeah! Come on, mate with Mistress, pleeeeeeease!”

Growing red in an instant, the diminutive girl was about to speak up before her Dullahan guardian beat her to the punch. “C-CAN WE END THIS FUCKING CONVERSATION?! She ain’t your bat's mate! leave it be! Abby can mate with whoever the fuck she wants! Don’t pressure her ya eejits!” Casey snapped, her face showing both anger and embarrassment from what she had just said.

Pouting, both Emma and Ella weren’t put off by the larger Hominal before they flew in front of her and crossed their arms. “Sis will be Mistress’s mate! You’ll see!” “Yeah, yeah! Mistress always gets what she wants! Besides, Big Sis loooooves her~ Hehehehe”.

Clenching her teeth angrily as she heard the playful chittering from the inbred twits before her, Casey’s eyes narrowed as her shadow started to rise on its own. “Ya want to run that by me again!” However, before anything could happen, Abby’s voice soon silenced them all.

“L-L-Lets change the subject, please! B-Big sister’s orders! Can any of you tell me more about Amy or something?” Frankly, anything was better than this but the feathery Hominal was the first thing she thought of. Looking to the two hovering Imps as they whined in protest, Casey simply sighed. ‘Ya have them wrapped around yer fuckin fingers dontcha?’ It was both amusing and troubling. It reminded her of Eveline in a way…

Glancing back down at Abby, Casey frowned once more as she thought about the Harpy in question. “I don’t know what ya want to know but I’ll tell ya what I can. Amary’s a weird one. Really weird…” Chuckling somewhat, Abby nodded before thinking about the younger girl as well.

“I guess, can you tell me why you call her Amary? I thought her name was Amy…” Scoffing, Casey shook her head before scowling down at the smaller girl. “That feathered fuck told ya it was Amy? Sheesh, and ta think Najia gave her such a hard name, to begin with… Her name ain’t Amy, but she doesn’t know that. The bird brain has just that. A tiny fuckin brain! Props were props are due though, she’s smarter than yer average Beastial but even so, she makes these two twits look like the wee boyd in comparison.” Casey smirked as she pointed her free hand towards the two puzzled Imps floating in front of them.

Looking up at Casey in surprise, Abby’s eyes widened considerably. “Wait… Amy’s, err… Amary’s, a Beastial?” Nodding her head, Casey scowled once more before rubbing her neck, her shadow seeping out slowly from her loose wrappings. “Well Duh! Did ya think she was actually one of us?! She can barely speak and she’s half an animal for cryin out loud! Beastial’s ain’t exactly the smartest type. Sure she can say some words which are more than most but come on Abby, give our kind some credit. We ain’t that stupid.” Casey snorted.

Furrowing her brow in thought, the smaller girl slowly began to nod. “So, she’s a Bestial like Nya then? Does that mean all Beastial’s are less intelligent then Hominal? I guess, it makes some sense I suppose… But, how come she could talk and Nya can’t then?” Sure the little Neko could understand her but she was to and far from having what you could even remotely call a decent vocabulary… or frankly any vocabulary…

Moving the smaller girl up to her shoulder so she could free her hands up, Casey simply shook her head. “Well to start with the cat’s been with us for only a couple months at most. She hasn’t really been trained by Najia in, anything… Amary however, was raised by her. She hatched the bird herself actually.” Furrowing her brow in thought, Abby slowly nodded.

“I learned that much. So she was raised like a Hominal then? That’s why she can speak right?” Nodding herself, the redhead soon sighed before crossing her arms. “She can, but the main issue with her is she’s more Beast then Hominal given her species. It’s rare and few for a Beastial to be as smart as a Hominal or a Human for that matter. They get a decent trade-off in raw power but they lose that in smarts. Najia tried to train the bird's mind but she just can’t seem to keep it up with her nature. But, I figure you probably know what I mean already.” Casey trailed off.

Nodding once more, the shrunken girl hummed thoughtfully as she thought about the new information she was learning. “Are all Beastial stronger then Hominal then?” Yipping as her face was poked, Abby frowned as she saw Casey scowling down at her. “That ain’t what I said… I said their raw power is stronger than us Hominal’s. It ain’t always about physical strength though. Us Dullahan, we got our shadows. The wee boyd, she’s got her magic. Hell, even these flyin shits here have their speed goin for them. We don’t always have the upper hand if it came down to a fist fight but we don’t all fight with our fists ya know.” Casey grinned before her shadow began to flicker off the walls.

Fluttering in front of Casey, both Emma and Ella nodded as well as they puffed out their petite chests. “Yeah, CC’s right! Even we could keep up with a Beastial!” “Yeah, yeah! And we’re reaaaaally weak!” Laughing, both sisters chittered with each other as they continued to fly around the now annoyed redhead. Why couldn’t they have just gone back to the damned hole they crawled out of…?

Looking between the two Imps silently, Abby was mute as she mulled over this topic in thought. ‘So when it’s broken down, Hominal are smarter than their counterparts but Beastial are stronger physically.’ It was strange. It almost seemed like Hominal and Beastial were the same as Humans and animals in that regard. If a normal Human went up against a bear he or she would die for sure. But if it was just a mouse, then it was pointless to even fight. It was exactly the same with the classes they were put in.

The number of similarities was staggering really. Had no one ever picked up on these things? ‘W-Well… I didn’t…’ But to be fair… she never really tried either. Perhaps that was the reason… no one cared to try and understand one another in this misbegotten world she was a part of…

Sulking from the dark thoughts invading her mind, Casey’s voice soon broke her out of her piteous state. “Hey, what’s with the face? Yer alright, right?” Looking up at the younger girl quietly, Abby nodded weakly. “Yeah… I’m just in awe of all the things I’ve really never considered before now. I really am lucky to be a part of this all.”

Pouting as she soon heard Casey snickering, Abby huffed before punching the child's cheek. “W-What’s so funny?! I was being serious!” Grinning in amusement, Casey chuckled before patting the shrunken humans head affectionately.

“Heh, just find it funny is all. Here ya are thinkin yer lucky, yet, we’re all the ones who thought it the other way around. If ya weren’t here after all… Najia wouldn’t be either…” Growing solemn from the larger girl’s words, Abby frowned before nodding. It seemed they were both lucky then... in the most morbid sense possible.

As the four of them continued to walk… err, ride… fly… Travel, Abby’s lips soon parted once more as she thought back to the topic prior. “Hey, you said Amy was raised by Najia, right? How come? We didn’t really get to touch upon that when we first met. It was actually a bit scary at first…” Abby mumbled truthfully.

Frowning from the disheartened tone of her Storeen, Casey’s eyes traveled to the roof of the caverns as she thought about what to say. This was a strange one even for them. “Well… I guess it just sort of happened…” Looking up at Casey curiously, the redhead sighed before rubbing her neck.

“Ya see, it happened about two years ago I’d say. This was probably two…? Two places back?” “Three!” Yeah, yeah, three CC!” “Quiet! I’m tellin her the story so shut it ya blights! A-Anyways… I guess three places back, north err here I’d say. We were traveling down south in our group like we usually did back then before some strange news reached Najia’s furry lil ears. It seemed someone had captured a, *Monster* egg…” She sighed before shaking her head.

“Needless I say, once this rumor reached us Najia was quick to react. She gets very defensive of us youngins and all.” “Yeah… Foxy lady's always been really sweet.” “Sweet like honey!” “Yes!” “SHUT IT!” Pouting, both Emma and Ella fluttered on their backs as they continued to circle the irked Dullahan as she tried to finish their tale. They were just chiming in!

Scratching her cheek thoughtfully, Casey smiled as she thought about the Kitsune in question. “She is protective, I’ll say that much… like I said. So after finding out where this rumor had come from we set out to make camp there, though, a bit away’s I’d say. We never stayed to close to any Human towns. The fox was paranoid we’d be found. C-Can’t say I blame her though with the cast we’re stuck with…”

Smiling in amusement as she looked up at the two pouting sisters fluttering in the air, Abby nodded before patting the younger girl’s cheek. “I think that was for the best too.” “Heh…  Anyways… when we did get to the town, it was about nightfall. Now, I can’t tell ya what happened that night… mostly since I haven’t a fuckin clue… but when morning came round, Najia told us we were leaving… and, and in her arms, was a big egg. The *Monster* egg…” Casey mumbled.

Wondering what all had happened, Abby grew worried. “I’m guessing it was Amy… Do you know why she was there? Did someone take her away from her parents…?” Glancing down at the diminutive girl as she listened to her pleading tone, Casey simply shook her head. “We don’t know. Najia refused to tell us. All I can say for certain is whatever she found with that Egg… haunted her. She got angry anytime anyone even asked. Do you two know anythin by chance? Now would be the time to chime in.” Casey snarled before both Emma and Ella grew confused.

“Huh?! Why would we know anything about birdy?” “Yeah, yeah? We don’t know where she came from.” Shrugging it off, Casey sighed before looking back down at Abby sadly. “Worth a shot I suppose... The Bloodsucker is probably the one to talk to about Amary, not us. She and Najia go the farthest back so if anyone else knew what happened, it’d be her. Not to mention she’s probably been in and out of the fox's mind a few times herself.”

Frowning at the lack of a decent answer, Abby bit her lip in thought. “So… she just, had her then?” Nodding, Casey crossed her arms once again as she began to walk slower. “Basically. What I can tell ya is not too long after Amary was hatched. The poor thing was a sad sight to see I’ll say that. Surprised us all when the damned bird was blind.” She laughed dryly.

Blinking in surprise, Abby was about to ask before Casey waved her hand to silence her. “I don’t mean literally, calm yerself. Since she’s ah Beastial she takes on more traits of her animal cousins. For birds apparently, they’re born blind for a few days. But, I guess Najia already knew that and prepared unbeknownst to us. She kept us all far away from Amary and made sure she and only she was there when she opened her eyes for the first time. I guess this was to ease her into our world maybe? Hell if I know… But, it worked. The damned squakin and tweetin the bird was makin was enough to drive any of us insane but Najia seemed to calm the feathered freak enough to begin raising her. Heh, it was kind of cute at first… then she grew bigger, started talkin and began pissing us all off with her stupid obsession with shiny shit!” Casey snapped.

Looking to the two other girls present, Abby had to hum in thought as she saw both Emma and Ella nodding in turn. “CC has a point… Birdy kept taking our stuff whenever we traveled.” “Yeah, yeah! And it was so unfair! She can fly much faster than us! Stupid bird! Stupid bird!” Biting back a smirk, Abby nodded once more before looking back up at Casey.

“So, she basically became a new companion for you girls then? How did she adapt to it all? You know… being around so many other girls.” Keeping her arms crossed as she mulled over the question, Casey soon shook her head. “What’s there to adapt to? She was born into the fuckery that is our sad state so she was right at home. She never grew up in a pack like most Harpies do I guess so she never knew the difference. Though I will admit… she did like flying up with birds more than walkin with the rest of us…”

Hearing her smaller companion snickering, Casey soon huffed. “I was bein serious! Sheesh, ya ask a question and get this in return. How rude can ya be?” Sighing mirthfully, Abby shook her head before smiling up at the redhead. “I believe you. Amy and I had some flying practice earlier. I can see why she likes the skies more than the ground.”

Looking back at Abby in surprise, Casey shook her head once more before crossing her arms. “Well, is that it then? I don’t know what else we can tell ya about the bird other than that. We don’t exactly have great terms with her since she’s a loner mostly.”

Resting her arms on her kneecaps, the brunette hummed thoughtfully before she nodded. “No, I think this was enough. It’s good to know why she’s so different. I guess the next time I see her I’ll try to cater myself to her mindset some more. It made communication easier once I did.”

Rolling her eyes from the understanding way Abby usually acted, Casey continued to shake her head. “Stop bein such a tender eejit, jeez… Ya don’t need to jump through hoops for us ya know…” Casey mumbled. Sometimes the amount of stuff Abby tried to do for each of them when they interacted bordered on the insane. No other Human would put forth as much effort as she already had. But, then again, that was why everyone liked her... Or, loved...

Glancing up at the still blushing Dullahan, Abby couldn’t help but chuckle. “I just want all of you to be happy. I might not have been a great person when I first came here but all of you girls have changed me a lot. Would you honestly like me otherwise if I didn’t try this much?” “Yes.” “Yeah, yeah!” “Yes!!!”

Looking up at three younger girls in surprise this time, both Emma and Ella were giggling while Casey bit back a smirk of her own. “Abby, ya mean the world to us all. We wouldn’t care if ya still resented us after everythin that’s happened to ya. The fact that ya haven’t alone says enough about yer person to us… It doesn’t matter if ya try as hard as ya do or not. We’ll all still like ya because we know who ya are.”

Staring up at Casey in silence, Abby’s eyes shifted back and forth as she looked at each of the girls but their faces told her the truth. Smiling quietly, the diminutive girl buried her face in her arms as she blushed from the unanimous answer she hadn’t been expecting.

‘I-I didn’t think everyone cared as much as they did…’ She knew Casey and Eve did… but, did everyone really like her as much as she said they did? She only really spent time around Kari, Casey, and Nya. The other girls she only saw briefly from time to time. To leave an impression like this on all of them really made her wonder…

Fluttering over towards the larger girls shoulder, Ella smiled cheerfully before gently patting the shrunken girl on her head. “Big Sis is wonderful! Don’t cry! Please? We love you so much, we mean it!” “Yeah, yeah! Don’t cry, sis! We promise we’re not just saying what CC said! We mean it!” Emma chimed in as she flew next to her sibling.

Scoffing as she tried not to laugh, Abby lifted her face up weakly as she smiled up at them. “I-I wasn’t crying… I’m, I’m just happy…” Giving the shrunken human a wide pair of smiles, both twins soon screeched as they were batted away by Casey’s hand as she growled. “Give her some space… jeez... Ya blights are as bad as that damned Mermaid sometimes…” Hearing some quiet laughter from her shoulder, the redhead soon smiled before chuckling herself.

It felt good to laugh, especially after everything that had happened since they had last seen each other. Propping her chin up on her arms quietly, Abby smiled warmly before leaning into the larger girl’s neck. “You know… even if you tell me not to, I’m still going to try and communicate with each of you how I need to. You’re all very special to me… and I don’t want to pretend your not.”

Blushing as she felt the smaller girl snuggling into her, Casey simply sighed before moving her finger down to the shrunken teens head and petting her. “Yer such a pain… ya know that?” Feeling Abby nod beneath her finger, Casey couldn’t help but smile herself.

 

“Alright, fine… be a pain… just, be our little pain. Ya got it?”

 

She could live with that.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

As they continued to move out of the winding tunnels and into the commons, all three Hominal kept up different conversations from time to time, most of it amusing to listen to. It felt surreal to her. Smiling up at Casey as the Dullahan played around with her head as they walked, both Emma and Ella chiming in from time to time trying to get in on the fun, Abby soon closed her eyes as she just listened.

Days like this… why couldn’t there be more of them in her life? Being with friends… something that almost felt foreign to her… she liked it. She liked every part of it. But… as much as she wished it to be like this from now on… she knew better… There had to be downs after ups...

 

Especially now…

 

Coming to a standstill, a habit that Casey rarely did unless something was wrong, Abby was quicker to pick up on her guardians emotions then the Twins were as the pair of Imp’s soon fluttered into the redhead’s back clumsily.

“Hey! CC why’d you stop?” “Yeah, yeah? Mistress wants us to escort Big Sis back to KK! We’re not leaving until we finish our mission!” “Shut up…” Crying out angrily at the Dullahan, the redhead made no retort beyond that as she looked around in fear. Something was wrong… she could sense it. Why couldn’t she smell anyone else’s scent… but hers?

“Casey… what is it?” Glancing down at Abby as she saw the worried look she wore, the redhead couldn’t hide it. Hide her concerns. She was here. She was here, right now. “Hey, you two… Take Abby back to your Mistress. Quickly…” Stiffening, both Emma and Ella grew pale now as they saw the older girls serious expression. She had never called Eveline their Mistress before...

“C-CC… W-We can’t take Big Sis to Mistress, she’s still sleeping!” “Yeah, yeah! What is it? What’s wrong?” Darting her eyes back and forth in the darkness that was their common ground, Casey’s shadow slowly began to wiggle to life before crawling up her back. ’37 meters…? No… 35… Damn it…’ She could sense her… but she couldn’t see her. But, she was getting closer…

Moving her hands onto Casey’s neck as she gently pet her, Abby watched as the redhead’s movements became slower. She had seen this once before. It was the first time the Twins had tried to take her. It was how she acted when she was about to fight someone.

Opening her mouth to speak, all voice was robbed from the shrunken teen however as a shadow suddenly enveloped her. Gawking in surprise as she was pulled off of Casey and tossed into Emma’s startled hands, the Hominal soon looked up before pulling her shadow up in an instant. She was here!

“TAKE ABBY TO POPPY THEN YOU SHIT’S, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, NOW!” Hearing a loud roar above them, all four girls paled as fire cascaded down the sides of the shadow enveloping it in a blaze. She knew it… She had been waiting here all along. Tearing through the shadow angrily, the small group of Hominal & Human turned in fear as they watched Ebon ominously rising from the hole she had made, her eyes glowing in anger as she stretched out her claws.

“Damn it… Just give up already will ya! Just how long were ya campin here?!” She could smell the younger girls scent in the cavern but it was the only one! She had set this up. Baring her teeth at the four of them, Ebon glared hatefully at the Dullahan as her tail flicked back and forth angrily. Since when did her sense of smell become so acute?

“Long enough to know Eveline won’t come and interfere this time… And, long enough to learn who all have been corrupted… By it!” Ebon snarled hatefully before directing her angry glare towards the shivering human. Convulsing violently as her eyes locked on with the younger Hominal’s, Abby was mute as she felt all sense of calm abandon her. After all… she was right.

‘S-She waited till Eve was in her trance… before coming back…’ She really was as smart as Eve made her out to be. Without her, then the others would have an even harder time of protecting her. Gulping fearfully, Abby’s body was suddenly jerked as she heard the loud screams emanating from the Twin Imps as they began running away with her.

“L-L-LEAVE BIG SIS ALONE YOU BIG MEANIE!” “YEAH, YEAH! S-STAY BACK! WE WON’T LET YOU HURT HER!” Roaring angrily, Ebon was about to hunt the sisters down before feeling her foot stick to the floor beneath her. Glancing down in annoyance as a black mass of shadows entrapped her feet, the little Dragon continued to tremble as her anger boiled over. This wasn’t amusing… She needed to deal with the Human now before Eveline woke up…

Glaring at Casey as the redhead smirked back at her, the reptilian child soon unhinged her jaw before roaring, her fire lashing out across the floor removing all traces of that shadows that had once bound her. However… her anger returned as she saw them slowly creeping back up before shaping into the same net that had held them just moments before. What the hell was this… joke…?

“Heh, ya like it? Najia always said I had potential to be as strong you or the bloodsucker ya know. Who’d thought it’d take the push of a Human to get me there.” Casey snickered as shadowy tendrils began to rise out of the floors and walls.

Tugging her leg a few times to check and see how restrictive the shadows were, Ebon soon grew irritated. It would take some time to get out of this… filth. Glaring resentfully back at the other Hominal, Ebon’s mouth slowly began to light up as she let her flames pool and drip out the sides of her lips.

“This won’t hold me… You can’t beat me. You’re not as strong as us.”  Keeping her smile in place through it all, Casey simply shook her head as her grin spread further. “It ain’t about beatin ya. The way I see it… all I have to do is make sure my lil Storeen is safe until the damned leech wakes up. Either that or the two cunts find Poppy. How’d yer last encounter fair again?”

Smirking as her response was met with a roar of anger, Casey’s eyes darkened as she started to pull her shadows together in the form of a makeshift weapon. She was nowhere near ready to fight Ebon toe to toe… but, she hadn’t been training for anything.

Swinging a large sickle-like scythe around as her shadow curved the blade to her will, Casey grinned as she watched Ebon unbind herself again… before she made her shadowy pools reform, again. This was going to be a pain in the ass… but, as long as Abby was safe, she’d deal with it.

 

Either way, she looked at it though… this was going to hurt. A lot…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Staring behind her as the two fighting Hominal left her field of vision in the dimly lit caverns, Abby’s lower jaw trembled as she tried to control herself… control her emotions. ‘Casey… please be safe…’ She knew Ebon didn’t want to hurt her fellow Hominal after seeing how she handled Kari the last time they encountered one another… but at the same time, if anyone got in her way, she could be ruthless… as evident by Nya.

Lowering her eyes in sadness, the shrunken girl didn’t have long to dwell on her troubling thoughts as a loud roar echoed out in the chamber behind them. Screeching, both Emma and Ella sprinted faster as they tiny feet carried them at surprising speeds.

“D-Don’t worry sis! We won’t let her touch you!” “Yeah, yeah! We’ll take you back to Mistress, not even Ebon knows where her sanctum is!” Wanting to believe the Shade Imp’s words, the brunette frowned none the less. Dragon’s had an unnatural sense of smell… Even if she was taken back there, what if Ebon found a way to track her down still?

And… what if she hurt the others as well for helping her…? ‘N-No! Don’t think like that!’ Casey could handle herself… and so could Poppy. And Amy could probably outfly her… maybe. And Brook could just swim underwater…

Feeling her eyes widen in shock, Abby soon began to fidget. ‘B-But what about Kari…’ The little Witch couldn’t possibly stand up to Ebon! She… she wouldn’t hurt her… out of spite, would she? Biting her lip as she tried to think it through, the teenager’s thoughts were thoroughly interrupted as another loud roar echoed out behind them… albeit, closer…

‘C-Casey…?’ It had only been a few minutes, was she still alright? Looking over her shoulder at Ella as the younger girl panted tiredly, the diminutive teen could only frown. “H-Hey, did you two get any Energy recently?” Blinking in surprise, Emma was the first to look back at Abby, but the child's face was enough of an answer for her…

“We’re alright Big Sis! Mistress was going to feed us last night, but we decided not to interrupt you…” “We didn’t want to bother you two from mating…” Ella whispered sadly. Looking back at the siblings as she saw signs of fatigue setting in, the shrunken girl soon frowned.

‘Why didn’t you just tell us…’ Eve probably would have been annoyed but she still would have fed them. Same with her honestly. They looked almost exhausted as they ran now. No wonder they had been hitching a ride of Casey up until now.

“Please, don’t wait so long to tell me next time! I don’t want either of you running out of Energy! Do… D-Do you need some now? I-I don’t know how much I can give you but if you need it, take what you need!” Looking over towards the smaller girl, both Imps simbly shook their heads much to Abby’s dismay as they continued to run at their slower speed.

“Sorry Big Sis… but we promised the Mistress we wouldn’t touch you.” “Yeah, yeah! We won’t disobey our Mistress even if you’re offering something yummy, yummy to eat.” Emma announced proudly. Scowling back at the younger girls, Abby was about to retort before all sense of concern went out the window.

Hearing a loud cracking noise beside them, both Hominal came to an abrupt stop before screaming as the wall in front of them blasted outward. SOMETHING SHOT A HOLE THROUGH SOLID ROCK! Shivering in fear next to one another, both Emma and Ella paled as they saw what had made said whole.

Stepping over the rubble as she gripped her arm, Ebon snarled gruffly before looking around, her nose twitching vigorously before her reptilian eyes slowly shifted towards them. ‘N-No way…’ She really did sniff them out…

Screeching, as she was suddenly flung backward's, both Imps screamed in fear as they took off at a speed much more akin to what they were usually capable of. It seems they found their missing Energy after all. Clinging to Ella’s pink choker strap as she almost hung in the air, the brunette grit her teeth as she tried to hold on.

Thankfully though it seemed her sister had her covered. Moving behind Ella in a hurry, Emma soon plucked the smaller girl up before carrying her over her shoulder and running ahead. They would take turns carrying their Big Sister! They had to get her away!

Swinging limply over the Shade Imp’s shoulder as she stared behind the screaming children, all color drained from Abby’s face now as she watched the horrifying site of Ebon running after them. Sprinting at a speed almost akin to the two fleeing Imp’s, the older Hominal snarled as she bared her fangs. She was gaining!

‘E-EVE, WAKE UP PLEASE! EVE, EEEEEVE!’ She really needed her right now! Running towards an intersecting wall, Both Emma and Ella glanced towards one another before nodding. They had prepared for something like this happening! Though… they expected it to be when CC was playing tag with them not when they were running for their lives…

Sprinting all the way to the end of the wall, Emma’s arms moved left before she spun around. Feeling herself airborne for a split second, gravity spun Abby around for a moment before she grunting in surprise as she was hit by something else.

Kicking off the wall in opposite directions, both siblings split apart before tucking their wings around their bodies and covering their selves as they ran. “Don’t worry Sis, I got you!” Wincing upward, Abby looked into the grinning face of Ella now as she kept her head low.

When did she switch sister?! Hearing a loud crash behind them, the brunette tried to look over the Twee Imp’s shoulder before Ella moved her head back down. “Shhh, stay quiet!” Biting her lip in understanding, the teenager nodded as she hoped their little switching act worked. It had been so quick not even she realized it occurred. Hopefully, Ebon was fooled to…

Pulling herself out of the wall she had hit, Ebon snarled angrily before looking left and right at the two departing Imp’s. Pausing momentarily, the black Dragon lifted her nose upward before taking in a deep breath. Opening her eyes as her pupils narrowed, the child soon roared before taking off after the Imp in question.

She wasn’t about to fall for something as stupid as that! Letting out a yipping screech as she heard the Dragon behind her, tears streamed down Ella’s cheeks as she tucked her wings behind her and ran at her full speed. Hiding wasn’t going to work it seemed. And sadly neither was burrowing. She couldn’t go into the tunnel walls she and her sister used with Abby in her hands!

Staring back now that her head wasn’t being covered, Abby’s eyes widened as she saw the hellish visage that was Ebon. She looked… so, angry… Her parted lips, her glistening fangs… the way fire licked out past her lips as she ran… it… it was terrifying… ‘A-And she wants… me…’ The gravity of it all… was just too painful to think about.

Reaching down and touching her newly grown legs subconsciously, the diminutive teen shivered. ‘E-Eve…’ Why did they have to fight… Clenching her eyes as too not stare to long at the face of most certain death, Abby chose instead to try and focus on something else… anything, else.

But, there wasn’t much else she could do. Clinging to Ella’s chest as the little Imp protected her selflessly, the shrunken Human reached up before gently touching her chest. “T-Thank you, Ella…” Blinking through her tears, the Twee Imp looked down confused before another roar made her jump in fright. She didn’t know what her Big Sis was thanking her for but now really, really wasn’t the time! Em was probably ready!

Zig-zagging across the tunnels floors as she kept a pace just above what Ebon seemed capable of, the smaller Hominal’s eyes darted towards the walls before a wide grin spread across her face, something Abby quickly picked up on. “E-Ella…?”

Skidding to a stop instantly once she passed over another intersecting tunnel, both Abby’s eyes and Ebon’s widened in disbelief before a loud cracking echoed out. “BYE BYE SCALY!” Looking up in shock as the rocks above her started to fracture in a pattern, the little Dragon snarled before a portion of the roof suddenly fell on her!

Covering her mouth in horror, Abby shook as she stared at the large rock that had fallen down. ‘E-E-Ebon…?’ It… it crushed her! Hearing a loud chittering noise above, both Ella and Abby looked up to the large hole where the rock had fallen from before Emma fluttered down triumphantly. It had worked perfectly!

“I GOT HER! I GOT HER! Did you see it, Big Sis! That will teach the mean old Dragon from hurting you again!” the Shade Imp announced proudly before puffing out her chest. Hearing applause from the Twee Imp and more gloating from the Shade one, Abby’s eyes continued to watch the large boulder blocking the path they had just came from. Did… Did it really crush her? Was she going to be alright?

“Hey, Big Sis! Quit ignoring me!” Blinking a few times as her eyes traveled back to Emma, the teen was mute as she tried to figure out something to say, the shock of what had just occurred still rattling her even now. She had dropped a two-ton rock on another person!

“How… How did you, do that?” Flexing her little arms, Emma chittered before pointing her spaded tail to the ceiling. “El and I made lots of these pitfalls all throughout our crawly cribs in case CC tried to chase us! We never get to use them though since she’s such a slow poke but I knew they’d come in handy in case we ran into the mean Dragon lady! Although... I didn't think she was right underneath it...” She mumbled truthfully. She had only meant to block the pathway not squish her. But, it all worked out either way.

Nodding dumbly as she looked back towards the gaping hole, the brunette was mute once more. Was… it really, over? Would Ebon, survive…? Almost wishing she hadn’t jinxed herself, however, the shrunken girl soon paled as a loud cracking noise echoed out ominously from the massive monolith in front of them.

Turning around, both Emma and Ella looked at the boulder before their eyes widened. Watching in horror as a clawed hand sprung out from inside the rock, both Hominal began to shiver in fear before the rock began to glow. “E-E-El…?” “E-E-Em…?”

Screaming as the rock exploded outward, the Twee Imp turned her back to the smoldering stones before letting out a screech as she was hit by one. Tumbling forward and falling out of Ella’s arms, Abby skid on the stony floor momentarily before coughing as a bout of dust swirled around the three of them… no… four…

Lifting her head up weakly, all blood remaining in her face drained as the teen looked on at the all imposing sight before her. Moving her clawed arms out from inside the fallen rock, Ebon’s voice echoed out darkly as she growled. Sinking her nails into the now molten stone as she pulled herself out, the Dragon kicked away the last of the rubble binding her legs before staring across from her at the two groaning Hominal that had been caught up in the blast.

Blowing out the smoke that had built up from her miniature explosive, the little Dragon huffed as she cleared her lungs. She looked even scarier now then she did before! Wiping off a thin trail of blood that was dribbling past her lips, the scaly child sneered before glaring hatefully at the whimpering Imp’s.  “Are you two done playing around? It’s over…”

Stiffening up as fear overtook her, Abby’s stomach dropped as she watched Ebon’s menacing gaze slowly shift over towards her. That was it… it, it was over… Stepping out of the boulder as her clawed feet continued to kick away the rocks that had lingered, the younger girl made it only a few feet before pausing. This was really beginning to piss her off…

“S-Stay back… STAY AWAY FROM OUR BIG SISTER!” Cupping her mouth silently, Abby felt her eyes beading as she tried not to cry. “E-Emma…” Lifting her arms off as she tried to block Ebony’s path, the little Imp grit her teeth as she made the most menacing face she could muster. They wouldn’t let her hurt her!

Watching in shock now as Ella slowly began to rise in turn, Abby was mute as she saw the Twee Imp limping towards her twin before mimicking her. Cupping each other's hands as they made a barricade of themselves, both Emma and Ella glared up at Ebon as they extended their wings outward.

 

“WE WON’T LET YOU HURT OUR BIG SISTER!”

“WE WON’T LET YOU HURT OUR BIG SISTER!”

 

Staring at the two in silence for a moment, Ebon’s slitted eyes shifted between Abby and them before she eventually closed them and began to walk forward. Screaming, both Hominal ran forward before leaping up at Ebon angrily much to Abby’s horror. Were they insane?!

“S-STOP! DON’T DO IT!” Hearing her own words fall on deaf ears, Abby could only watch in pain as Ebon’s tail rose up, before she swung her hips to the side, sending the much smaller Hominal into the wall as they screeched in pain.

Quivering on the floor, the brunette's eyes watered as she watched her two would-be defenders… roughlessly swatted away. ‘Y-You two are no match for her… YOU KNOW THAT!’ Clenching her eyes in agony, Abby grit her teeth as tears began to fall down her cheeks. It was cruel… THEY DIDN’T DESERVE TO GET HURT!

Stepping over towards the shrunken Human, her face void of all emotion, Ebon’s eyes were blank as she lifted her foot over the smaller girl. This ended now. But… first, she had to get this thing… off her. “I WOAH LE OU HUR HER!” Opening her eyes in shock, Abby looked beyond the shadow of the Dragon before her as her jaw began to shake.

Clinging to the larger child's tail by her teeth, Emma cried as she limply hung in the air. She was still fighting her… Even after all of that… she was still fighting for her… ‘G-Girls…’ Why… Why fight so hard for her!  Raising her tail upwards as she looked down at the black Imp with disdain, Ebon reached out before gripping the struggling child by her neck and dangling her in the air.

Coughing as she was wrenched by her teeth, Emma choked in the air as she felt the larger girls fingers tightening around her neck. It hurt… it hurt! Moving her thumb underneath the smaller Hominal's neck, the Dragon’s eyes narrowed as she slowly began digging her clawed digit into the weaker girls throat.

This had to end. She was tired of all of this… She needed to put a stop to it-“EBONY!” Widening her eyes instantaneously as she was called by that name, the Black Dragon bared her teeth before glaring hatefully at the one who called her it. She was going to die… but now, she was going to die painfully…

Shaking uncontrollably as she clenched her fists, tears streamed down Abby’s face as she glared back up at the larger Hominal. “DROP HER! NOW! I-IT’S ME YOU WANT! D-Don’t… don’t hurt her… please…” Hearing her own voice crack as she pleaded, a sense of relief flooded into the brunette as she watched the little Dragon oblige.

Tossing the smaller girl back into the wall beside her sister, Ebon growled gutturally before staring back down at Abby. “So be it…” Lifting her foot up without hesitation, Ebon snarled before slamming her foot on top of the diminutive teen. No more games. No more waiting. THIS WAS OVER!

Twisting her foot in anger as she ground the smaller Human into the rocks, Ebon’s eyes slowly started to narrow. Something was off... She didn’t feel it… She didn’t feel her bones snapping. She didn’t feel, her pop. Raising her foot back up with uncertainty, the little Dragon’s eyes widened to new proportions before her teeth slowly clenched together.

She… she was gone. SHE WAS GONE! WHERE WAS SHE! Roaring in anger as fire spewed past her lips, the Black Dragon screamed before stomping on the ground, the rocks fracturing and cracking from her frantic rage. Kicking the bedrock as it spider-webbed and splintered, the child huffed in outrage. WHY WASN’T SHE HERE! SHE HAD BEEN RIGHT THERE! SHE COULDN’T HAVE RUN AWAY SO HOW! HOW! HOW?! HOW?! HOW?! HOW?! HOW!!!!!

 

“Ebony… I think it’s time you and I have a chat…”

 

Turning around in fury, all anger bled from the Black Dragon… as she felt a hand clench around her neck before she was slammed into the wall beside her. Coughing in pain, the child’s eyes widened before fear set in.

Tightening her hand around the younger girl’s neck as she choked her mercilessly, Eve’s bloody red eyes glowed as she glared back at her.

 

It was time she dealt with this problem… once, and for all…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Whimpering as she covered her head in fright, Abby clenched her eyes in fear as she waited for it. Waited to be crushed… But, what she felt had been anything but a painful impact. In fact… she felt, comforted… She knew what this feeling was… This feeling, of fingers petting her, and reassuring her that she was safe…

Trembling as she felt a pair of unknown hands cradling her, the brunette inevitably opened her eyes before looking around. She was somewhere… dark… very dark. She couldn’t see, anything… But, she could still feel it. Someone was holding her.

Looking upward instinctively, Abby’s eyes widened now as she saw… something… staring back at her. Alone in this darkness, a pair of glowing red eyes stared back at her, as she was sheltered in the foreign pair of hands now embracing her…

 

But one this was for certain… this wasn’t Eve… These weren’t her hands... and these weren't her eyes… She didn’t know who this person was…

 

Or, how she came to be here either…

 

 

To be continued…

Chapter End Notes:

 

And here we are with a cliffhanger I know you all love soooooo much~~~


:P


I planned to have these segments with Casey and Ebon separate but, I couldn't justify a 5k chapter. I'm not that kinda guy anymore! >:(

So I condensed a part of it and plan on elaborating more on it later. The same could be said for Amy. Don't think I'm done with any of the girls yet just because I veer away from them from time to time. Each one will have more of their pasts flushed out with time, I assure you.

And lastly, I do hope you look forward to the next chapter. It contains a character I've been excited to write about ever since I started this story. Funny enough though, she's already made an appearance. Twice!

Can you spot her two camios?

:P


See you all soon~