- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, welcome back. :D

 

Sorry for the late up post. I have some stuff going on with my family at the moment and I really can't find the time where I am for writing. It took me over a week just to get what I needed done for this chapter. And even then I was worried it wouldn't be enough.

But after showing it to F.W. he approved and said he liked it so I hope you all like it to. :D

 

I'll try to update sooner if i can but for the time being I don't know when that might be...

 

I'll try to see you all again soon.

 

Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

"Another one!"

 

‘Cough, cough, cough…' "P-Poppy, s-slow down, I-I can't keep up!" ‘Cough!'

 

Laughing jovially as she tipped her gourd up to the sky, the pink skinned Oni guzzled down another mouthful of her drink before slamming it into the ground in front of Abby. "Y-Your turn! ‘hic~'." Panting as her face flushed red, the little brunette rubbed her temple as she felt her senses growing fuzzy.

‘S-So this is what it feels like to be intoxicated…' She hated it already. Lying naked in the small saucer the Oni had given her earlier, the shrunken girl's arms and legs hung out as her midriff was submerged in pale watery liquor. It was unlike any she had ever seen before. Her Master certainly didn't drink this stuff… Hell, she was wondering if anyone but this Oni girl did. This was some strong shit…

Resting her head against the base of the saucer, Abby groaned as she tried to remember how it even got to this point. ‘W-We… we said, one, drink…? I-I think…' Shaking her head, the teenager rubbed her temple again for the countless time that night. She couldn't take this… it was like her mind was trying to take a break for a while but her body wasn't quite ready for that just yet.

She felt, great. Cupping her hand, the shivering girl moved the small portion up to her lips before glancing up to Poppy, her golden eyes watching her with anticipation. Sighing, she pursed her lips again before letting the sweet wine like substance enter her mouth. It tasted very rich and was savory too. If she had maybe a single drink, it might not have been that bad.

But then she had to have an Oni with her… Cringing as she swallowed again, Poppy laughed happily before moving her gourd back up to her lips. Watching as the child drank voraciously, Abby paled. ‘She's trying to kill me i-isn't she…?'

The pigtailed girl had the great idea of each of them taking drinks after one another. And through her many protests, it somehow ended up with her bathing in the damn alcohol and trying to please the Hominal as she showed off her staggering immunity to the poisonous fluids.

Slamming her gourd back on the ground again as her face grew even redder, Poppy snickered before hiccupping happily. Why was she so happy about something like that?! Pointing her finger towards Abby again, the younger girl grinned before wiggling her digit.

"Y-Your turn, A-Abby?" Saying her name somewhat clueless, the smaller girl nodded her head as she tried to remain conscious. She felt like she was going to pass out. "I-I pass… I can't drink anymore…" Scrunching her face, the pale skinned girl gave her a sour look before crossing her arms.

"But y-you said we would drink!" Giving the inebriated girl a deadpanned look, Abby nodded. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE'VE BEEN DOING THIS WHOLE TIME?!" Immediately cupping her head as her own voice stung her ears, Abby whimpered as she gently massaged her temple. She must have been more influenced than she thought. But, she only had a few handfuls…

Pouting as she continued to point an accusatory hand her way, Poppy gripped her gourd again before raising it into the air. "This ain't drinking! We need to go until we can't remember waking up! That's what Mommy used to say!" She cheered before tilting her drink back all the way, her throat now chugging her drink as she devoured it, her endless appetite for the silky liquor never quenching itself.

‘S-S-She is trying to k-kill me…' Hanging her head in defeat, Abby groaned as she felt nausea in the pit of her stomach. The fumes were getting to her now. Before it had been sweet like fruit and honey, but now it was like a foul stench that caused her guts to churn.

Attempting to crawl out of the small dish, Abby cried as she slid back down into it. ‘W-Whoops…' Giggling softly, the brunette quickly shook her head. ‘S-Stop it Abby!' She needed to stay focused. Trying once more, the teenager had a little more luck this time as she flopped off the side and down onto the floor beside it as she caught her breath.

"Oh j-jeez… I, I think I'm going to be sick…" Cupping her mouth from the jarring movement, Abby breathed deeply into her hand as she tried to abate the motion sickness that plagued her now. Taking a few more breaths, the shrunken girl sighed as she felt the wave of sickness passing. She would be alright now.

"That's not how you drink silly!" Screeching as she was picked up by her leg and dangled upside down, Abby looked back at the flushed Oni as she giggled gleefully back at her. "You need to finish your drink, ‘hic', before… before…? Oh yeaaaaah, before I drink it for you!" She laughed, her own sentence seemingly forgotten to her as she released the smaller girl back down into her drink.

Splashing into the pale and murky waters, Abby's head popped back up as she gasped. Coughing violently, the teenager wheezed as she felt her throat burning up. She had just swallowed so much of it! Growing dizzy as her vision blurred a bit, the teenager flopped backward into the dish before closing her eyes.

"I-I can't… I just, c-can't…" She was asking her to finish a bathtub full of booze. She'd be dead by morning if she tried to do that! She wasn't an Oni damn it! Pouting as she poked the shrunken humans face, Poppy whined as she saw her ignoring her now.

"Come ooooooon, drink, drink, drink, drink!" She chanted to no avail. Shaking her head, Abby held herself steady as she cupped her stomach. "I-I'm done P-Poppy. I just, c-can't…" She stuttered softly before her head began to fall backward's.

Jolting upright as she felt her surroundings shaking, Abby looked around confused before her eyes shot open. Why was the floor getting further away?! Lifting the small dish her newest friend was on up towards her face, Poppy continued to smile as she brought the small saucer over to her lips.

"Fine, I guess you can take a break. Lightweight~." She snickered before pressing the dish against her pale lips. "P-Poppy, wha… what are you, do… doing?" Abby mumbled out, her mind not entirely there as she tried to piece together the child's actions.

Tilting the dish and Abby upwards, however, Poppy pursed her lips before sipping the remaining liquor the smaller girl had failed to finish. Watching in fascination as she got an up close view now, Abby shivered as she watched the alcohol swirl in a small circle as it drained into the Oni's mouth. Reaching forward towards it, Abby's reddened cheeks darkened as she saw her lips presented to her. They looked kind of inviting…

However, as she leaned closer, the smaller girls hand slipped against the slick dish before she screeched and fell forward. Coughing, Poppy's eyes shot open as she sucked on the surprise intrusion in her mouth. Crossing her eyes as she looked down, the Oni soon burst into laughter as she released Abby from her lips. She had fallen half way in her mouth and her feet had been dangling out! That was hilarious!

Flopping into the Oni's sweaty belly as she bounced off her pudgy skin, Abby coughed as she groaned in pain. Her nose really stung. The younger girl's mouth smelled like a brewery! Looking up at the crying girl as she giggled uncontrollably, however, Abby couldn't help but smile before she burst into laughter herself.

Laughing together, both Hominal and Human smiled as they enjoyed each other's presence. That had been kind of fun. "Kyaha, we should drink together every day!" Poppy exclaimed excitedly before Abby laughed even louder.

"N-Not a chance! Heh, I can't even stand!" She chuckled weakly as she laid panting on the younger girls belly. Nuzzling her cheek against her skin, Abby took shallow breaths as she felt her body heating up. She knew this feeling. It was pleasant, and, familiar…

"H-Hey, Poppy? Are you still thirsty?" Staring down at the brunette, the lavender haired Oni nodded as she reached for her gourd. "Always!" Giggling she brought her flask up to her lips before tilting it back once again. Waiting for her to finish as she watched her throat twitching with her every gulp, Abby smiled.

"W-Well… You know, I-I'm supposed to feed you, right?" She trailed off quietly as her reddened cheeks somehow flushed further. Letting the gourd fall to her side, Poppy turned her head confused before scratching her hair. "Huuuuuuh? Your food? But you're Poppy's friend now! We shared a drink! Kyehehe~."

Shaking her head weakly, Abby smiled before rolling onto her back. "Not like that you twit! Like t-this!" Abby snapped in a fluster as she moved her legs apart. Looking back down at her now, Poppy's golden eyes looked at her quim in understanding.

Shivering as she watched the colossal Oni girl lick her lips, Abby nodded. "Y-You need Energy, right? W-Well, I have it!" Looking up at Poppy as she chewed on her finger, a light whimper escaping her lips, the pale skinned girl quickly nodded.

"C-C-Cuuuuute… I-I can have a taste?" Nodding slowly, Abby shuddered as she soon felt her surroundings shifting. Scooping the older girl up off her belly, Poppy moved her in front of her face before peering between her legs, her whimpers turning into soft moans as she continued to bite her digit.

"I've never had Human essence before. You do look good…" She whispered, before sniffing between Abby's thighs much to her embarrassment. Was she sampling her like a fine wine or something!? "P-Poppy! D-Don't do that…" Opening her eyes back up, the Oni scowled before shaking her head.

"Why not? You smell nice. I like your scent!" She chirped happily. Blushing, Abby shook her head before looking herself over. "I-I'm covered in sweat, grime, and alcohol! Don't say that!" She snapped angrily but the younger girl could only giggle.

"Kyeheheh~, Cuuuuute~. I smell those things to silly, but I mean your scent! You smell like… vanilla!" Looking back up at Poppy gob smacked, the shrunken teenager tried to process her words before yipping as Poppy moved her right under her nose.

Taking a deep sniff of her once more, Poppy shivered excitedly before nuzzling the human against her cheek. "Yep, vanilla! That's your scent!" Prying her face off of hers, Abby shook her head confused before lifting her arm up and sniffing it.

‘A-All I smell is that alcohol on me.' What the hell was she talking about? Moving the flustered girl off of her, Poppy soon brought her down to her navel before pressing her back against her plump belly. "Here, you can smell my scent now!" She giggled absently as she began to rub the smaller girl back and forth over her tummy.

Panting as her face was smooshed around, Abby soon began to moan. H-H-Her breasts… t-they were… they were rubbing against her… Feeling her petite chest being massaged against the girls slick and sweaty flesh, the teenagers hissed as she felt her excitement growing.

"P-Poppy…" Attempting to speak, however, she was soon forced to let her tongue trail over the Hominal skin, her sweat dripping into her mouth as she tasted the salty fluids. Coughing as the sour flavor invaded her mouth, the brunette gagged. Her sweat tasted like it was made of alcohol!? Just how much did she drink to make that possible?! It shouldn't have been, to begin with!

Giggling in light gasps, Poppy soon quieted as she felt her companion's minuscule movements. Pulling her face back so she could see her, the Oni soon squinted. "Are you licking me? Awwwww, you like my scent too, don't you! So cuuuuuute~." She whined happily.

Panting in exhaustion, Abby tried to shake her head, but she was just too damn tired. Crying out as her face was smooshed back against her navel, Poppy continued to giggle as she stroked her face around in small circles on her skin.

"I know what to do with you Abby~. Since we like each other's scents, how about she share them?" She chirped gleefully. Hearing her words but not fully comprehending them, Abby chose not to speak, less her mouth be invaded once again by the Oni's potent body fluids.

Moving Abby downward as she kept her face pressed against her skin it wasn't long till she reached the waistband of her loincloth. Pulling her face up as she spat and sputtered from the sweat dripping down her face, the teenager looked down in trepidation as her words finally dawned on her.

‘S-She wants to mate…?' Crying out as her silent question was seemingly answered for her, the brunette watched in shock as the pale skinned girl pulled the front of her ratty undergarments down before sliding her forward, the Oni's slick skin making a sort of slide for her ushering her down below.

Falling into the humid loincloth, Abby soon collided with an all too familiar fabric as she flopped against it, sweat splashing back into her face from the well-worn rag. Thrashing as she landed on her back, the shrunken girl kicked her legs in the air as she tried to right herself around in the murky leopard spattered darkness.

"P-P-Poppy!" She didn't even get a say in this!? It was humid as hell in here and hotter than a summers day! Not to mention the smell… Sniffing the thick air around her, Abby shuddered. The Oni had a strong scent all right. She didn't notice it too much the first time she was put in here because of the shock of seeing Ebon, but now her attention was undivided.

Panting loudly as she felt her core beginning to heat up, the shrunken girl shivered before her fingers gently moved over towards her thighs. ‘C-Calm d-down…' She wanted it already, she could feel it. If the little Oni didn't want to take her essence the way she wanted… then she would just have to do it her way…

Once again not being given a choice in the matter, the brunette soon found herself thrust forward as the damp wall of fabric behind her collided with her back shoving her into the younger girls folds. Smacking into the sticky mound which was Poppy's quim, a high pitched moan echoed out above her before what she could only presume was the Hominal's hand on the other side of her panties drove her forward into her.

Grunting in discomfort as her face was shoved into her fold's, Abby took another whiff as she felt her resolve shattering by the second. ‘C-C-Calm… d-down… I, I can… I can….' Moaning loudly, Abby shook her head as her arm quickly shot down to her crotch, her hand greedily petting her own quim as the fire started to burn within. She couldn't… she couldn't resist. It was just too strong.

Giving in the pleasure was immediate as Abby wailed in bliss. Pressing herself into Poppy as she wiggled against the younger girls lower lips, the little human tried to draw on any form of relief she could. She needed this!

Biting her finger as she ground her digit back and forth, Poppy whimpered in drunken delight. She didn't know a human could feel this good at this size but Abby was proving her wrong. Pushing against her loincloth as she drove her in deeper, the pigtailed girl cried in delight.

"Kyaaaaah! Y-You really like Poppy don't you~?" She mewed. It was good, she liked her too! Pulling her hand off her makeshift panties, the Oni soon moved her hand down to them as she tried to make direct contact with the smaller girl. She knew where she wanted her to be after all.

Hugging the dripping skin in front of her, Abby panted in loud gasps as her fingers wiggled inside of herself. She couldn't take it! She wasn't able to reach the itch and it was burning again! Crying out in surprise as she was forced harder into the larger girl, the haggard brunette peered through the small light above her as she saw Poppy's hand pushing her.

She wanted her… inside her didn't she…? Feeling her own pleasure spike at the thought, Abby hissed before nodding her head frantically. ‘F-F-Fine!' She needed to do what her body was telling her to or else she'd go crazy!

Forcing her arms forward much to her chagrin, Abby felt them sink into the sticky warmth that lay before her. Crying out happily, Poppy cooed loudly as she pressed against the brunette. Now she was getting it!

Shivering as she moved her head forward, Abby quivered before taking a deep breath, her face soon moving forward as she felt the Oni's outer lips press against her cheeks. Forcing her upper body in, the shrunken girl wiggled frailly as she tried to go in, but, it didn't seem like she could. It was really tight in here!

Struggling as she found herself stuck in place, the teenager soon began to panic before letting go of her breath as she screamed. Pushing Abby all the way in after her lower waist dangled out, Poppy growled audibly as her golden eyes glowed in the dimly lit caverns.

"Heh… heh… Y-You feel good. I like you in there… but I want to taste our essence please." She begged quietly as her fingers began to tug and pull on the smaller girls leg before pushing her back in again. Feeling her body thrust in and out as the dense walls around her pulsed and squeezed her tightly, Abby cried in pleasure.

‘I-I'm… I'm j-just a toy…' She was using her body like some kind of toy. This was humiliating and demeaning… and it was driving her crazy! Trying to wiggle her arm down to her quim in agony, Abby cried as she couldn't reach it. It was just too cramped. She was stuck like this for as long as Poppy wished it. And that was still driving her even further into insanity!

She couldn't take it, it was too hot now. She needed release! Letting out short throaty gasps as she drove the human both in and out of her, her pace steadily increasing as she felt the pleasurable feeling of having her quim filled up, a sudden prick inside of her soon wrenched a moan from between her lips. Clenching up around Abby as she felt more and more of the little pinches of pleasure, Poppy's tongue lulled out of her mouth.

"M-More p-please… I want more…" Gripping both her legs, the lavender haired Oni quickened her pace as she began to shove her harder inside of her. She felt it coming. Something was coming out. Biting down as hard as she could, Abby screamed through her teeth. Did this really do nothing to her?!

‘HOW THICK CAN HER SKIN BE!' This was the most sensitive place on any girl! Trying once more, Abby sunk her teeth into the Oni's tender pink folds only to have her mouth tugged off as she was forced out of her before being shoved right back in.

‘D-Damn it…' It was hopeless. She couldn't do anything. She couldn't wiggle. She couldn't elicit pleasure or pain. She was just, her toy. Crying louder as she pleasurable thought stroked her further, Abby shook her head. ‘I-I'm so d-depraved…' She wasn't thinking straight right now, but she knew that she shouldn't feel so happy about this! But her body said otherwise…

Gasping loudly as her breath came out in quiet hitches, Poppy soon tightened up as she felt it coming. "A-Abby, here it comes…" She whispered out before moving her free hand under her. Thrusting the smaller girl all the way in her as she felt her peak reached, Poppy cried out happily as she bucked into her hand. She had finally reached her climax.

Coughing as fluids invaded her mouth, Abby screeched as she was submerged in a vat of warm and sticky fluids. Thrashing around frantically as she was drowned in them, the little human coughed as she felt her throat starting to burn. She couldn't breathe!

Thankfully she wasn't submerged very long. Pulling the smaller girl out of her, Poppy panted happily as she pulled her fully out before letting her flop onto the small saucer she had used for drinking earlier that rested beneath her.

Coughing for air as she cleared her lungs out, Abby looked up in fatigue as her body was gently cascaded in the Oni's fluids, the dish beneath her catching them all as she was bathed in them. Giving her lower lips a few flicks, the Oni girl nodded before bringing the dish up to her lips with Abby in it.

"Kyaaaaaaah~, you smell delicious~. I want a taste~." She cooed before tilting the dish past her lips. Sliding along with the rest of the sticky juices, Abby shuddered as her body flopped against Poppy's mouth, her lips widening to accommodate her this time.

Falling onto the inebriated girl's tongue, the smell from before assaulted her, but, she was too tired to care, and too desperate to fight. Pressing her crotch against the wiggling tongue beneath her Abby smiled. Relief, at last, it felt so good…

Swishing her special cocktail around as she tasted hints of herself and Abby's essence mingled together, Poppy soon cupped her cheek as she moaned in pleasure. It was tasty! She could drink this all day long~. And the flavor was still changing!

Licking the smaller girl as her tongue began to bat her around gently, Poppy cooed through her closed lips. More essence was being added. She could taste the Energy tickling her tongue. It was like little prickles of static. She was sharing with her!

Bucking into the squirming pink organ beneath her, the teenager cried out in bliss as she felt her the fire being stroked as it slowly changed from a painful burning sensation to a gentle calming warmth. It was ecstasy! Moaning into the Oni's mouth as her voice vibrated all around her, Abby smiled in euphoria.

‘Y-Yes, m-more… more…' Clenching her teeth as she hugged her body against the Hominals tongue, Abby wailed happily as she let it grind into her. She was close, she was so close! Lying against the cave walls as she suckled on the giving human, Poppy's golden eyes slowly started to close as she felt a wave of sleepiness overtake her.

She was perfectly content just like this. Screaming into the lavender haired girl's mouth, Abby cried in sweet relief as she achieved her much needed release. Thrashing around in a pool of the groggy girl's saliva, the brunette soon fell limp as she panted tiredly.

"Heh… heh… heh… T-Thank you, P-Poppy…" Abby whispered shrilly before her consciousness began to fade, sleep taking its much-needed toll on her body from the night's activities as well. Both girls were content, Poppy where she lay and Abby resting within her.

 

They could take a small break, after sharing a few drinks together~…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Falling elegantly as her white skirt fluttered beneath her, Eve kneeled down as she landed from her last flight of the night. The morning was upon her, and her time was up. Standing up gently as she carried a large barrel beneath one arm, and a small sack in the other, the Vampire's crimson eyes traveled over to the side of the entrance as she eyed the one she was expecting to see.

Stepping over to Poppy, the blonde haired girl kneeled over her as her eyes started to scan her. "Where are you, Abby?" She didn't see her on her. Furrowing her brow as a high pitched screeching entered her ears, one only she could understand, the Vampiress scowled before rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"Why am I not surprised…? Thank you 23, you can go back to the Commons now." Hearing another screeching sound before it faded away, Eve dropped the barrel beside her before reaching over to the unconscious girl's mouth. Squirming as she hooked her finger on her mouth as she slept, the younger girl cringed from the foul smell coming from between her lips. This was disgusting…

Digging her fingers in for a few seconds, her nails soon pinched what she wanted before they started to retreat. Pulling her hand out, and with it, her shrunken companion, Eve stared down at Abby's sleeping form silently before she sighed.

"Let's get you cleaned up. I want you awake for tonight, and hopefully not impaired." There was no telling what this walking distillery had put her through. She would have to find out once her little amore awoke.

Leaving the barrel beside Poppy, Eve stood back up before wiping her fingers off on the sack in her other hand before moving Abby gently down to her shirt's pocket. The last thing she wanted to do was wake her.

 

When she woke up, she would be in a lot of pain…

 

And the last thing she wanted was to be the one who did this to her…

 

 

To be continued…

Chapter End Notes:

 

Its shorter then usual but I really like how it closed. I hope you did to. I'll try to have the next chapter up within a week or so but, I don't want to promise that either. ;-;

Please leave me your thoughts and opinions and I'll see you again soon.