- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Hey guys, long time no see. :)

 

Sorry for the delay... something happened recently and, it put me off from finishing this chapter. I can't say because it's not my place to, but, it made me sad. But, i'll try to keep this updated no less. I'll have another chapter up sooner or later as well. This one was a little short, but, it was for whats to come so expect it to be like that.

Enjoy.

 

 

Looking downwards as she rested prone, Abby was silent as silent sighs escaped past her trembling lips. After her little… alone time, with Casey, the Dullahan couldn't seem to keep her hands off her now. Before, it was simply hugging her as she was cuddled, but… it felt like it was getting a little more intimate now and she wasn't sure how she felt about it.

Moaning softly again, Abby scowled before shaking her head. That was a lie… she really, really liked it and she knew it. Giggling over the smaller girl as her fingers tenderly rubbed circles into her bare back, Casey smirked as she heard the content noises the teenager was making.

She had wanted to return the favor for her Energy, and, it seemed something like this would work. A massage was easy enough at her current size. Plus, she got to feel up the smaller girl as much as she wanted. Bonus!

Biting her lower lip, the redhead tried to hide her laughter as she heard more and more moans leaving the brunette's lips. She was really getting into it. "See, I told ya I could do anything the bloodsucker could! Plus I'm not slobberin all over ya with that rancid breath like she has." Casey grinned.

Sighing, both from contentment and from exhaustion, Abby looked over her shoulder at the younger girl before shaking her head. "I-I never said you couldn't… All I said was that I never had a massage until I met Eve…" She didn't mean to make it into a contest!

Scoffing, the Hominal shrugged her shoulders as she continued to lightly dig her nails into the girl's tender flesh. "And I said I could do it better, see?" She grinned viciously. Resting her chin over the back of her folded hands, Abby sulked silently as she chose not to reply.

‘Why do you always have to compare yourself to Eve?' It didn't make much sense to her. Both girls were polar opposites. They just didn't share any common ground, species, age, ranking, personalities, nothing. So why Did Casey keep trying to prove she could do anything better than she could?

‘Fufufu~, it's only natural for the weak to try to imitate the strong my amore~.' Stiffening, Abby looked up now before turning her head. ‘E-Eve…?' Hearing more of her melodious laughter in her mind, the brunette frowned knowing the Vampire had returned. She probably knew everything that she and Casey had done too…

Noticing the not so subtle change in the smaller girl's demeanor, Casey paused her rhythmic movements as she pouted. "H-Hey, you can't just stop mewin after ya started. That's half the fun for me!" She scowled. Sighing, the shrunken girl shook her head before casting her eyes over her shoulder.

"Eve's back, I-I think. We should probably go find her." They needed to touch base with the Vampiress after all. Scrunching her face into one of disgust, Casey growled before propping her chin on her hand as she leveled her eyes with the smaller teen.

"Aww, come on! It was just startin to get good! Can't we stay here a lil longer…?" Hearing the almost pleading tone in her voice, Abby sighed before shaking her head. "Come on Cas, we need to talk with her and see what she has planned. I need to do my part to no doubt…" She mumbled quietly.

Blushing from the shortening of her name, Casey scratched her cheek sheepishly before sighing herself. "F-F-Fine, we can go find the damned leech… I-In 5 minutes…?" "Casey!" "F-Fine!"

 

Couldn't hurt to try… She just wanted to have a little more time with HER Abby before that damned boyd came and took her away…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Fiddling with her gothic dress, Abby blushed faintly as she tried to hide her embarrassment. She'd never get used to these girls playing dress up with her! Feeling the bow in her hair adjusted by her redheaded guardian, the smaller girl groaned before looking up timidly at the face of a very amused Dullahan.

"W-Why do you keep making it your dress!" "What? Did ya want me to try and make that trashy potato sack the bat whore gave ya instead?! Ya, look prettier in this anyway…  A-And it's easy to make, alright!" She had only been making it for almost six years of her life…

Tugging on the silky cloth-like shadow she wore, Abby sighed before shaking her head. She didn't mind the other one actually. It unnerved her to know that her attire could simply evaporate at any given notice when Casey walked too far away. She was practically bare… well, completely bare actually…

‘S-She didn't even m-make me panties…' Growing redder as she realized just how much was missing from her new set of clothes, the teenager shook her head to rid her of the thoughts. "C-Could you at least give me back my other ones? What happens if your shadow fades away again!"

Grumbling, Casey's face scrunched before she rubbed the back of her head. "W-Well… a-about that…" Looking up at the redhead confused, Abby soon paled as she saw the guilty look she was being given. "D-Did you throw my clothes away!" "N-No! I-I… I just kind of, misplaced them…"

Palming her forehead, Abby groaned before glowering at the embarrassed girl. "HOW DO YOU MISPLACE MY ONLY CLOTHING!?" "YA GOT NEW ONES DON'T YA?" "THESE AREN'T REAL CASEY!" "THEY'RE REAL ENOUGH!" Butting heads with the larger girl, Abby scowled up at her as she was met with an equally bothered glare.

"S-Stop being petty! Just because Eve gave me that dress doesn't mean you need to throw it away!" Abby snapped. Growling, the redhead lowered her face before scoffing. "I-It's not like I did it on purpose or anythin! I just forgot where it was is all! Sheesh, if I knew ya would be pissy about it I would have just sown the damn thing to my sheets…" She mumbled.

Sitting in silence, Abby ignored her as she tried not to think about it anymore. ‘Sure she lost it…' She probably dropped it in the cave somewhere when she had been stripping her. Blushing, the brunette shook her head again. She wasn't supposed to be thinking about it damn it!

"I'm gone for a few hours, and I come back to this… how vainglorious must you be to dress our dear guest… in that, thing…" Jumping, both Casey and Abby turned around before looking in surprise at the casual face of Eve, the Vampire silently resting her back against one of the walls of the caverns as she gingerly groomed her nails.

Scowling, Casey was about to open her mouth before Abby quickly beat her to it. "H-How long have you been here? W-We didn't keep you waiting too long did we?" Pausing from her actions, the Vampires eyes traveled upwards to meet the Humans before she smiled warmly.

"Long enough, but, I can't hold that against you, my dear Abby…" She paused before leveling her eyes with the redhead, a smirk gracing her lips as she saw Casey grinding her teeth. "No, not you at least… Have you had your fill you gluttonous ragdoll?  If so, I think it's time I took Abby back. We have work to do after all." She grinned.

Growling as her shadow began to rise from the ground, a not so gentle pinch on her hand reminded her that it wasn't just her and the damned bat there currently. Looking down at Abby as she stared back up at her, Casey sighed before leveling her eyes with Eve's.

"And just what does that entail… Do ya plan on flashin her about like a beacon of sorts…? If so, I ain't going to just sit by and twiddle my thumbs. Where she goes, I go!" Casey snapped. She'd be damned to let the boyd flaunt her around unsupervised… or worse… take her back to her chambers for her own disgusting pleasures.

Smirking as she brushed her bangs gently past her ears, Eve's eyes snapped open before her hand extended. Blinking for only a second, the whole room suddenly shifted for Abby before she felt the ground beneath her soften. "Welcome back, my amore~."

Eeping, the teenager fell backward's in surprise before shivering as she saw Eve smiling down at her. ‘H-How, wait, what?!' It was almost like she had been teleported from Casey's hand to hers! Looking down at her open palm, Dullahan blinked before her eyes shot open as well.

"H-H-HEY! GIVE HER BACK YA CUNT!" Smiling wider, Eve's eyes hardened as she waved her free hand towards her. "Come and take her if you so wish… but, I wouldn't advise it. Kari will need assistance with setting up her new provisions. I saw to it that she would have all she needed to aid Najia's swift recovery. Now go, shoo, shoo…" She cooed, her hand flicking towards her derogatorily as if she were an animal instead of a person.

Growling louder, Casey stomped over to the Vampire before feeling the air around her shift. Blinking once more as her vision grew blurred, the older girl looked around before paling. "WHAT THE FUCK! COME BACK HERE YOU BITCH!" She was back in the Commons! That cunt had sent her somewhere else!

Chuckling as she heard the distant profound cries of the redhead, Eve grinned viciously as she began to walk away. Casey wasn't the only one who had fed recently. She was topped off to, and her powers were more than enough to keep the Ragdoll under control just like she needed to be.

"E-Eve…?" Glancing down to the smaller girl, the Vampire smiled before gentle petting the brunettes head. "I sent her on her way, don't worry, she's fine… albeit, very, very angry…" She grinned not even attempting to hide her amusement for her actions. Frowning, Abby nodded before looking the Vampiress over.

She was dressed in the same regal clothes she had been in the first time they had met. In fact, it didn't look like she changed any of her attire any of the times she had seen her. It was strange in a way… but, she felt like it would look strange for the blonde to dress in anything otherwise.

‘Why would I change perfection?' Blushing as she felt her mind invaded, the brunette looked down sheepishly as her face lit up. "Fufufu~, if you wanted to admire me, then all you needed to do was ask. I could give you a private show in my chambers later if you'd like~." She cooed.

Scowling as she felt her embarrassment rising by the second, the teenager opted to change the subject instead. She didn't trust herself not to say something else the blonde could use against her. She had a way of twisting her words and coursing her to say things she didn't plan on saying… It was troubling, to say the least.

"S-So, Kari said you went out earlier. Did get everything you need…?" Raising her brow from the odd question, the younger girl nodded as she continued her casual pace. "I said that Kari had all she needed, but, I suppose you were addressing personal interests as well. In that sense no. I'm probably going to go back out to gather a few personal things in a little bit. I'll keep what they are to myself, however…" She muttered softly before her crimson eyes traveled back down to the brunette.

Nodding quietly, Abby fidgeted before looking up to meet Eve's eyes. "S-So, what do you plan on doing with me then? I-If you're going to go back out I mean, shouldn't I stay with Kari and Casey?" She didn't plan on leaving her alone, unguarded, did she…?

Feeling a light flick on the back of her head, something a few of the other girls had done to her in a way of reprimanding her, Eve let out an exasperated sigh. "Don't be ridiculous Abby; of course I wouldn't just leave you alone!" She snapped. Why would she even think that?!

Huffing irritably, the blonde took a calming breath before looking back to the teen. "If I had it my way I'd simply take you out with me, but, for personal reasons I can't do that, not tonight at least." She muttered solemnly before her usual charming smile returned.

"But no, that doesn't matter. Someone else will be your guardian this evening. I believe Casey has had far too much time with you as is… you practically reek of her… it's unsettling to my senses…" Eve whispered, her nose lightly twitching giving the smaller girl the sense she could still smell what she and Casey had been doing prior…

Feeling her face lighting up at the thought, Abby licked her lips as she tried to shift the conversation again. She was really bad at this! "S-So… w-who's going to be watching me? I-Is it Brook? O-Or… or Emma and Ella…" She whispered a slight hint of trepidation in her tone towards the ladder.

Chuckling, the Vampire shook her head before smirking down towards her. "I didn't take you for being farcical Abby…" She chuckled before she gave her a deadpanned expression. "Do you honestly believe I would leave your safety in the hands of two Imps who can barely remember what their own names are?" Guessing the question was rhetorical, Abby was silent as the blonde shook her head.

"No, I wouldn't leave you with either of my familiars nor would I with Brook. She wouldn't do anything to you, and she could probably keep you safe until I returned… but, for who I have in mind you'll both be benefiting from this interaction." She whispered coolly.

Furrowing her brow, the shrunken girl tried to think of who it was, but, she was drawing blanks. "I'm guessing I've never met this person, have I?"  Grinning, Eve moved her free hand up to her locks as she gently played with them. "I would hope not. She's rather… Shall I say, dense? No, no… that's not the right word. Perhaps, it would be easier for you to simply meet her yourself and you can then gather your own opinion of her. But, I know she'll keep you safe. When it comes to raw strength, if I'm being perfectly honest… I doubt even I could take a hit from her without suffering serious injuries." Eve retorted, her pride falling away as she tried to reassure the smaller girl.

Looking up in shock, Abby fidgeted now before feeling a comforting hand placed atop her head, her fears already being felt by the little Vampiress. "You have no need to worry, she won't hurt you. She likes Humans quite a bit, as is her nature. I'm sure she'll take to you quickly… though; you might want to prepare for what that entails. I'm sure she's hungry…" Eve warned earning another equally fearful look from the teenager.

Sighing once more, Eve continued her pace as she gently pet the shrunken girl. Hopefully, Abby would be able to coup with whatever was going to happen. Regardless, she would be safe… she hoped…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Traveling upwards as their path ascended, Abby looked around in curiosity as she saw this next section of the caverns she had yet to be privy to. Eve had been walking up this path for a while now, so, did this mean she was coming to the surface? She couldn't remember how she and Casey got out because of the blindfold she had been forced to wear, but, this felt about right.

She recalled a similar walk with the Dullahan when they weren't on the best of terms. As the rocks on either side of the Vampire started to widen, a small shape came into view not too far off from where they were now. It looked, like a large stone…

Stepping up to a leveled room, Eve's crimson eyes looked over the area before she tilted her head towards a massive boulder resting against the farthest wall of the cave. "Poppy? Are you sleeping again?" Hearing no reply, the younger girl sighed before walking towards the right side of the large rock.

Peering over Eve's fingers, Abby was quiet before her eyes widened as she saw a new person come into view. Lying against the stone, a pink and pale child slept soundly as her head bobbed up and down to her breathing. She looked to be about five or six years old, but, she knew better than that… This girl was another Hominal.

Dressed in torn and wrinkled clothes of scrap, her linens were a sort of tiger yellow covering both her arms and legs as bindings and another pair of torn cloth over her upper chest and waist as loosely fitting clothes. It looked like her entire outfit had just been one piece of fabric she had torn apart and sewn back together haphazardly… The only noticeable items she had on that weren't made from the strange fabric was a spiked collar around her neck and a pair of light blue bows on either side of her lavender hair giving her a pair of pig tails.

But, the reason she knew she was a Hominal wasn't simply because she was here in this cave, but because of the two little white horns peeking out past her purple locks. She was some kind of a creature, but, the brunette couldn't honestly say what. She looked strange all right, but beside her horns, there really wasn't any noticeable traits that made her stick out.

What was she? Stepping over towards the sleeping girl, Eve squatted down in front of her before waving her free hand over her eyes and snapping her fingers repeatedly. "Poppy, I said wake up! You're supposed to be watching the entrance of our home, not passed out drunk again…" She whispered irritably.

Looking up at the Vampiress in surprise, Eve's hand answered her silent question as she pointed to a large pale gourd sitting beside her. Was that really a flask?! ‘S-She, she drinks?!' She was still a kid, wasn't she!

Sighing, Eve shook her head before glancing down at her startled companion. "Poppy's an Oni Abby, her species are rather fond of alcohol. Baby, child, adolescent, adult… it matters not to them. They like what they like and don't try to hide it for modesty's sake. And Poppy is no different. Now wake up!" She snapped louder before striking her hand across the sleeping girls face.

"E-E-EVE?! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!" She just struck her friend! Ignoring the angry cries from the brunette, Eve continued. Slapping her hand back and forth, the Vampire's eyes darkened as she watched the unconscious girls face being batted around with no change at all.

"Damn you inebriated twit… You're such a pain, you know that?" She scoffed before looking back to the trembling human. It seemed her actions were frightening her… "You can relax; I'm not hurting her Abby. Oni's have thick skin. The nerves normal creatures have aren‘t exactly the same for her species. There's a reason they're a B-class Hominal given their nature. It takes a lot to injure them. Example…" She paused before pulling her fist back. Launching her hand into the girls head, Abby screamed as she saw the lavender haired girls head shoot into the wall. "EVE!?" Pulling her hand back as she shook it off, Eve sighed before smiling quietly.

"Finally, you really shouldn't fall asleep so much. You're supposed to be our gate keeper, remember?" Looking back to the Oni girl as she started to move, the child known as Poppy pulled her head out of the rocks as her foggy eyes blinked tiredly.

"Huuuuuuh…?" Shaking her head, the little blonde sighed before standing up over the drowsy girl. "Poppy, what has Najia told you about drinking? Moderation… You can't keep passing out like that… especially not in our current state of affairs. As to why I'm back so soon, I have a task for you, and, someone you should meet."

Blinking in confusion, the lavender haired child looked up at Eve mutely before a loud yawn escaped past her lips, her head falling backward's as she began to fall back asleep again. "STAY AWAKE YOU TWIT!" Screaming angrily as her foot collided with the Oni's head, Eve growled as she launched her back into the wall she had sent her into the first time.

"E-E-EVE! STOP BEATING ON HER!" This was unsettling to see… Panting as her anger slowly dissipated, the regal girl calmed her nerves before sighing once more. "As I've already said Abby, I'm not hurting her. To be perfectly honest… I doubt she even felt that kick…" She whispered bitterly as she watched the groggy girl crawling back out of the small hole she had made.

Flopping onto the ground where she had been before, Poppy's eyes opened all the way as her golden irises looked up at Eve now, her attention solely on her for the first time. "Alright, alright… I'm up…" She mumbled sleepily as she rubbed her eyes. Did she really not feel any of that?!

Rubbing the bridge of her nose, the little Vampire counted in her mind before smiling calmly once more. The Twins had prepared her to deal with all sorts of personalities, and Poppy's was one that naturally infuriated her, at least, when she was intoxicated. Though, that happened to usually be 23 hours of the day if not more... "I know I just came back a little while ago, but, I need to go back outside. But before we get to that, I have someone for you to meet." She repeated.

Turning her head to the side silently, Eve's hand moved forward for her to see. Stiffening as she was brought in front of the Oni's face, the lavender haired girl blinked slowly before looking down at her confused. Blushing as they both stared at each other silently, Abby fidgeted before raising her hand weakly to wave.

"U-Uh… H-H-Hi, M-My names Abby… Nice to meet you?" She stuttered out. She wasn't sure what to expect from her. She had never seen an Oni before. She had never even heard of her species until now either. She looked normal enough though… but, looks could be deceiving.

As the silence dragged on, Poppy soon began to smile before she closed her eyes happily. "Kyehehe, tiny human…" Sweating, Abby nodded before looking back up at Eve. What was she supposed to say?! Kneeling back down, the Vampire looked the new girl in her eyes before pointing to the brunette.

"Poppy, this, is, Abby. She, is, my… F-Friend." That last word seemed a little forced… Looking back at Poppy as the Oni slowly nodded, her eyes lingering on Abby now as it seemed the smaller girl finally caught her attention. "Huuuuh… Why? "She is, special, too, me. I, need, you, too, protect, her, for, me. Do, you, understand?" She finished as she punctuated each of her words, talking as slow as possible.

Letting out a throaty hum, the Oni slowly nodded before smiling happily. "Kaaaaaay~." Scowling, Eve glanced between both girls before growling. "Poppy, what did I just say!" Blinking, the purple haired girl turned her head to the side before shaking it. "Don't remember." She shrugged before her face was soon met with Eve's hand as she planted her head back into the wall violently. Hissing loudly, the Vampire bared her fangs as she let them glisten in front of the child's eyes.

"LISTEN TO MY WORDS DAMN IT! Abby is mine! Someone very special to me! If anything happens to her, I will bring hell upon you and anyone else involved! If she breaks so much as a nail I will hold it against you! If she stubs her toe, I'll come after you! Guard her with your life, and if that's not enough, your death! Do you completely understand what I mean now?!" She barked viciously.

Raising her head back up, Poppy blinked once more before humming. "Huuuh… Friend... got it!" She chirped, the actions prior seemingly forgotten to her. Breathing deeply, Eve nodded before looking back at Abby, her expression softening as she saw the horrified look she was being given.

"Please, forgive me. I just want to make sure she understands that you're precious to me. It would trouble me greatly if anything… anything, were to happen to you. Do you understand Abby?" She whispered tenderly as her fingers brushed against the smaller girl's cheek lovingly.

Shivering as she heard the gentle tone, the brunette nodded sadly. She didn't think Eve would be this violent to a friend because of her. She felt kind of bad now… Feeling her chin nudged upwards, the teenager looked up into the Vampires eyes as she smiled down at her warmly.

"If it were anyone else I wouldn't be so violent. But Poppy is a special case. I promise you, a slap here, a punch or kick there… it would be the same as you pinching someone's arm. She'll be quite alright." She assured before looking back to the Oni as she leaned back in her spot tiredly.

Moving her hand forward towards her, Eve's eyes hardened once more. "Now Poppy, I mean what I said. Please keep her safe. I'll trust you with this task while I'm out. And in return, she'll be able to give you some of her Energy. She has agreed to supply us with it until Najia recovers. You're hungry aren't you?"

Looking back at Eve, and next to Abby, the pig tailed Oni pouted before nodding her head. "Yeaaaah…" She mumbled her tone sadder than before. Nodding, Eve pointed to the human before smiling. "Then it would be in your best interests that she stays safe as well, right?"

Furrowing her brow as if she were asked a tough question, Poppy's eyes soon lit up before she nodded, a wide grin spreading across her lips now as she smiled. "Kaaaay. You can count on me!" She cheered. As she began reaching for Abby, however, Eve's hands withdrew as she pointed to the boulder beside them.

"First, the door. I said I need to go out. If you do a good job of keeping my Abby safe, I'll bring you something back as well. Deal?" Looking up at the Vampire happily, Poppy nodded her head before standing up slowly. "Yeeeeh! Youuu got it!" She laughed before turning towards the large rock beside them.

Watching as her hands pressed into the stone, Abby slowly shook her head. ‘N-No, no way…' Gawking as her disbelief was proved wrong; Abby trembled in awe as she watched the Oni pushing against the boulder, the massive monolith slowly moving to the side as it ground into the floor causing a loud scraping sound to echo through the caverns. 'S-S-So S-Strong!'

Grunting cutely as her bare feet moved one step at a time, Poppy huffed as she pushed it far enough away for Eve to pass through before flopping down in front of it tiredly. She actually moved it! Looking towards the small entrance hidden behind the boulder, Abby shivered as she saw the pale moonlight reflecting off the ocean outside. This was the entrance to their cave after all.

Patting the teens head affectionately, Eve chuckled before walking towards it. "Good girl Poppy. Now, keep my Abby safe, and remember our deal anytime you start to forget. Alright?" Nodding her head as she began to yawn once more, the Oni soon blinked as she felt something dropped onto her stomach.

Crying out in surprise as she slid off the Vampires hand, Abby blushed as he collided into the child's navel, her tummy bouncing gently beneath her as it padded her fall. "E-Eve!" She didn't need to drop her! Turning away, the Vampire grinned silently before waving her hand.

"See you soon my Abby. Don't let her have too much Energy or else she might grow addicted. Oni's love pleasurable things, both in liquor and in essence." She chuckled mirthfully. Watching as the blonde slowly began to disappear into the night, Abby let out a quiet sigh before shaking her head. So it came to this… was… was she really ready for whatever was about to happen…?

Looking up to the Oni as she stared down at her curiously, a sense of foreboding filled the smaller girl now. She was really alone with this new girl. She was still scared of these Hominal. Kari, Nya, Casey, they were friendly to her. But, she didn't know this Oni. Was Eve right to put her safety in her hands? W-What if she didn't think it through? What if she didn't like her like she said she would… what if-

 

"Heeeey, want a drink?"

 

Blinking, the brunette's face went blank as she looked up into the Oni's golden eyes, her face indifferent, showing no true emotions whatsoever. "U-Uhh… I-I, w-wait, I-I can't-, HEY!" Abby stuttered out futilely as she was suddenly clutched in the child's pale hands.

Crying out in surprise as she was raised upwards, Poppy stumbled over to the wall she had been resting at prior before falling on the ground, a quiet giggle escaping her lips as she crawled the rest of the way over. Was she really drunk?! She didn't think Eve was being serious!

Pressing her back against the wall, the lavender haired girl sighed before looking back down at Abby happily. "Alright, let's drink!" She cheered. Sputtering, Abby could do little more than sit there in silence, her voice leaving her as she tried to say something…

Reaching for the gourd beside her, Poppy raised it up happily before giving the smaller girl a crooked smile.

 

What did she just get herself into...

 

 

 

To be continued.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Review and comment, you know I love them. the fabled Poppy has arrived lol. I know some people were curious about her, and honestly, its going to be fun to write next chapter.

I'll try to give it to you all soon.

Bye byeeeeee!