- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey hey hey :D

 

Welcome back guys, I knew this is really really soon but this chapter just flowed way to easily xD

Big shout out to Franchise Writer for his help with this chapter, and possibly the next to follow if he agree's, he made this one really special to me!

Please tell me what you think and what you expect to happen, I listen to all reviews and answer all your questions! Unless... unless you want my secrets. Those are mine! >:P

Enjoy!

 

 

(Earlier…)

 

 

Sitting in her own dwelling, Ebon smiled gently downwards as her slitted eyes watched the amusing form of a smaller girl playfully gnawing on her clawed fingers. Today had been a good day. She had gone out hunting and caught a whole deer! It was enough to feed the other girls for the whole day and keep Ivy content.

“Don’t tell me you’re still hungry... you just finished what I gave you already…” Hearing a quiet coo in return, the noirette smiled warmly before lifting another piece of meat upward. “Alright, last one for now. Remember, my hand is not food, got it? H-H-Hey!”

Yanking her claws back as a small plume of fire shot upwards, the dragon narrowed her eyes. “Bad girl! I was giving it to you already! Don’t do that!” Hearing another coo in return, Ebon sighed before shaking her head.

“You exhaust me sometimes, you know that, Ivy?” Smirking down at the smaller girl beneath her, the older of the two closed her eyes before her piece was disturbed by the unwanted intrusion. Growling audibly, Ebon turned her head to the entrance of her dwelling before narrowing her eyes. “What do you want Casey… Why have you come here?”

Running into the Dragon’s den, Casey looked around frantically before growling herself. She didn’t want to be here any longer then she had to be, but, she needed to make sure Abby hadn’t been brought here or stumbled here on her own. Thankfully that didn’t seem like the case. Ebon would have been in a much fouler mood had she been…

“I’m lookin for those fucking Imps. Have ya seen them?” Scoffing, the younger girl shook her head before flicking her wrist in a derogatory way of shooing her. “No, I haven’t. Now leave… I’ve told you I don’t like catering to the rest of you here…”

Sneering, the redhead nodded before turning around. “Ya don’t have to tell me twice ya scaly bitch…” Ignoring the foul-mouthed girl, Ebon turned back to Ivy quietly before feeling something else enter her domain… a smell…

Sniffing the air as the familiar scent of Casey vanished with her; a new aroma took its place. One she didn’t recognize right away but knew from somewhere else…

Rising up to her feet, the black dragon girl took a few more whiffs of the air around her before clenching her fists. She did know this scent… it had been ingrained in her mind after she discovered it the first time. It was the scent of something foul…

It was the scent of something sinister to her senses…

It was the scent, of a Human…

 

And she had a feeling she knew just to whom this foul reek belonged…

 

 

(Present…)

 

“I knew it… I could smell her all over you before… How is it possible that you’re alive!?”

 

Shaking her head angrily, Ebon clawed the air at her sides as her tail swung around sporadically. She was still here! She didn’t know how but that damned human was still alive! And the worst part was Casey and Kari knew it and hid it from her… They had betrayed her…

Clenching her teeth as she bore them, Ebon shook her head before roaring angrily, her voice carrying over the cavern causing the loud scream to vibrate off the walls. If Nya had failed her then so what! She would just kill the human herself! “I’LL BURN YOU ALIVE MYSELF THIS TIME!” She shrieked, fire lashing out past her lips as if it didn’t even scorch her…

Trembling in terror, Abby was rendered speechless by the imposing sight of the fire-breathing child. This was a nightmare to witness… it was a nightmare to be a part of… and she was a part of it. Ebon was looking directly at her…

Lunging off the ground at a speed any normal girl just shouldn’t possess, the teenager let out a scream as she saw the scaled child upon her before a large wall of black jumped up in front of her, the bulging on the other side indicating it had just barely been drawn in time.

Sinking her extended claws forward in an attempt to rake the shrunken girl, Ebon screamed in rage as she felt her hand sinking into the murky shadow. “Why… why are you protecting it, Casey!” Stepping out from the other side of her shadow with a glare of her own, the redhead wiggled her fingers as she forced her shadow to push Ebon away.

“She’s not yer enemy Ebon. I won’t let ya harm her…” Snarling, Ebon’s tail swung around before flicking the shadow aside. “ALL HUMEN’S ARE OUR ENEMIES! Or have you forgotten about what they did the Najia!” She bellowed before lunging forward.

Raising her hand defensively, her shadow acted on its own as it shielded her as well but that didn’t seem to slow Ebon down much, her claws tearing apart the black appendage as she slashed at the redheads clothing.

“I haven’t forgotten shit ya homicidal bitch! But Abby’s not like that! She ain’t our enemy I’m tellin ya!” Ignoring the Dullahan’s words, the Dragoness slashed towards Casey once more forcing her to move backward before she kicked off the ground and made another lunge for Abby.

“THERE ENEMIES TO OUR VERY EXISTENCE!” Paling as she saw the dragon upon her, the brunette wanted to scream but her voice was stolen from her as she was snatched from the table violently. Grabbing Abby, Kari ran to the other side of the table right as Ebon landed, her clawed digits sinking into the wood as if it were simply sand on the beach.

“Not you too… you disgust me, Kari!” Ebon screamed before yanked her hand back, the entire table rising off the ground in the process. Shivering in fear as she watched her work bench torn from the ground and slammed into splinters beside her, the sandy blonde whimpered as she began to back away.

This was bad… Flicking the rest of the wood off her hand, Ebon narrowed her crimson eyes as she locked back on to the smaller girl in the witches hands. “Are you forsaking what Najia did for you so easily Kari! Have you forgotten about your mother already! Did her death mean nothing to you!” Ebon snarled.

Feeling her breath leave her, tears found their way to Kari’s eyes as the toddler shook her head. She didn’t forget… she would never forget. “E-E-Ebon… p-please… don’t do this! Abby… she’s not like other Humans! She’s kind to us, and… and she’s nothing like my daddy!” Kari screamed before having to duck away as Ebon lashed out towards her, though, she didn’t make it very far this time.

“I SAID LEAVE HER ALONE YOU BITCH!” Raising her tail over her as a shadow struck her side, Ebon was shoved to the side a few inches as her tail struggled to hold off the Dullahan’s shadow crashing into her. “You all disgust me… you’re useless… you're hypocritical! You spit on everything Najia has done for us!”

Raising her mouth towards the large shadow, Ebon’s jaw extended before her throat began to light up. Roaring loudly, a bright plume of fire sprouted from her lungs before engulfing the shadow entirely as it set it ablaze! Reeling away angrily, Casey ground her teeth as she reformed her shadow. This was a terrible match up for her…

Fire didn’t agree with her shadow, its light could just dispel it… Raising her stitched hand up, the redhead scowled before cracking her knuckles. “Najia said that the humans were a part of nature Ebon, she wants us to coexist with ‘em! And Abby is the first step we’ve ever taken doin that! I won’t let ya hurt her!”

Spitting on the ground, Ebon shook her head contemptibly before glaring back at Kari. “You came here broken! You came here because of what humans did to you, Casey! Was it so forgivable that you had to take up residence here for four years?! You lost your life! And probably much more…” Ebon sneered before pacing towards Kari once again, her wings unfolding behind her as she raised a deep seeded glare towards them both.

“You were a mess… a sobbing, disgusting mess when I first saw you… and now your just a foul mouthed girl whose barks worse than her bite! Give the human to me now… I won’t say it again…” She snarled, but her words were ignored as Casey brought her shadow up all around her, the black mass beginning to swirl violently as she poured her energy into it.

Screaming angrily, Ebon kicked off the ground as her wings unfolded behind her giving her a jump to her step. Gliding through the air, the Dragoness ducked Casey’s shadow as she fell towards Kari once more, though she was interrupted yet again, this time by someone else…

Falling to her side as she avoided the falling girl who chose to tackle her, Ebon skid of the ground for a moment before hearing a loud hissing noise in front of her. Raising her tail threateningly, Nya yowled angrily as she bared her diminutive fangs.

“Disgusting beast… I should have never have shown pity on you!” The noirette yelled angrily before walking towards Kari once again. “Nyaaa!” Running on all fours towards Ebon with her claws extended, the Neko kicked off the ground before she was ruthlessly swatted aside by the dragon’s tail.

Cupping her mouth in shock, Kari continued to cry as she watched her friend get smacked into the walls painfully. “N-Nya… no…” Holding onto the blonde’s finger gently, Abby was speechless. How could she do that to her own kind… That was just cruel!

The power between a D and an A was nonexistent. But, it didn’t look like Ebon held back her hit what so ever… She really was a Monster… Opening her mouth threateningly as bright orange flames licked at the back of her throat, Ebon closed her eyes angrily before turning around, fire erupting from her mouth once more as she enveloped the shadow aiming to slam into her when her guard was down.

She wouldn’t be caught off guard by something like that! “You bitch… you fucking bitch… I won’t let ya hurt Abby! Neither will the boyd and neither the cat either! We won’t let ya, so just stop already!” Casey screamed before coughing in pain.

Looking downward in shock, the Dullahan felt her shadow fall away from her head as the hand embedded in her stomach began to turn. ‘D-D-Damn it…’ She was so fast… Yanking her fist out of Casey’s stomach, Ebon pulled her arm away letting the redhead fall to her knees.

“You can preach all you want filth… but I’ll do what Najia has always done… and protect our kind. Even from traitors like you…” She whispered venomously before swinging her tail around and knocking the older girls head clean off her. "Casey!!" Watching the Dullahan drop to the ground in pain, Ebon growled before looking back at Kari. Still frozen from all that had been seen and said, the younger witch shuddered as she watched Ebon beginning to walk towards her.

“P-P-Please… please, stop it…” Shaking her head futilely, Kari gulped as she felt her back pressing itself against the cave walls. She couldn’t outrun a dragon… and Ebon was blocking the only entrance and exit to her cave as well. She was trapped…

Nearing the witch bitterly, Ebon’s jaw lowered once again as fire began to lick at her lips once more. She’d finish this, and end this stupid game once and for all! “D-D-Damn it, I-I said stop…. a-already…” Feeling her ankle gripped, the dragoness closed her mouth before glaring downward.

Coiling her shadow up the volatile girl’s leg, Casey grit her teeth as a light trickle of blood escaped her lips. “W-We won’t stop… We won’t let, you hurt… her!” she spat out painfully. 'C-Casey...' shivering in fear, not for herself this time but for the redhead, she was watching, Abby shook her head. She looked like she was in so much pain just trying to move... Looking over her shoulder as she watched Casey’s body limply trying to stand, Ebon shook her head.

“You couldn’t stop me even if you wanted to… because you’re weak.” Stomping her foot, the dragon girl kicked away the Dullahan’s shadow before she began walking over to Kari once more. “You’re all so weak… you act tough, you act smart… you act savage… but you’re all so frail in the end. That’s why we stick together… that’s why Najia brought us together because it’s just how we are. All of us…”

Ebon finished solemnly before closing her eyes. “Humans are frail and pitiful creatures to… there a plague on this world. They use the land how they see fit and take whatever they claim to be theirs. You know what else does that? A disease…” She whispered her tone full of derision as she watched the shivering human in Kari’s hand.

“But even a pitiful race such as Humans can be at the top of the food chain when they outnumber us ten to one! A wolf, against a shrew, is nothing… a wolf against a thousand, however, is food… we don’t breed our lives away like you humans do… so we don’t have numbers on our sides…” she spat before shaking her head.

“How do you see this ending Kari? You magically change this human back, you let her go, and then what? The moment she’s free from your control, she’ll just go and bring others here. If Najia couldn’t even come back in one piece, what chances do we have against the humans...?” She muttered darkly.

Sniffling, the younger girl shook her head quietly before gazing down at Abby. “She… she wouldn’t do that. S-She doesn’t like us much, b-but she’s not a Monster!” Looking up at Kari silently, the brunette was mute as she listened to the witch defending her.

“She’s been helping Najia!” “Because you’re forcing her to…” “She’s been helping me too!” “Because she’s scared of you…” “She cares for us!” “She cares for her own wellbeing… “SHES MY FRIEND!” Narrowing her eyes, Ebon was quiet now as she watched the witch glaring back at her.

“Friend… Don’t be foolish… The humans don’t see us as friends, and you know this. You know this better than most. If only your mother had been as smart to know this too…” Whimpering, a fresh wave of tears flooded from the blonde's eyes now at the mention of her mother.

“I-I… I won’t l-l-let y-you- “Kari…” stiffening, the blonde looked down before whimpering even louder as she saw the gentle face being given to her from the smaller girl. “It’s going to be alright…” Rubbing the toddler’s finger gently, Abby’s eyes hardened as she glared over at the dragoness now.

“I… I don’t know who hurt you, and I don’t claim to know what you’re feeling either. B-But whatever happened doesn’t give you the right to make Kari cry!” Glaring at the human currently being clenched in the witches hands, Ebon opened her mouth as flames began to gather once more.

“S-She’s been hurt too! I… I don’t know how, but I know it’s painful! And what you're saying is hurting her more than I am!” Growing silent, Kari’s mouth opened and closed as she tried to speak, but, her voice seemed to have vanished as Abby took its place.

Snarling at the human, Ebon began marching over to her once again, her anger rising by the second. “You’re all here together! You’re all comrades by Najia’s hand! Your all Hominal and beastial! You shouldn’t fight like this! E-Even if it’s because of someone like me!” Abby screamed angrily before feeling her words leave her as well, as the shadow of the dragon rose over her.

Staring down Kari as she kneeled on the ground fearfully, Ebon was quiet for a moment as her reptilian eyes studied both girls. But, the fire in her throat was still there… “You’re right… we are Hominal and Beastial… and you’re the human who found your way here… you don’t belong here… you don’t belong in this world…”

Feeling something pressing into her stomach, Kari looked down before panicking. “W-W-WAIT, E-EBON, PLEASE, DON’T DO THIS!” Forcing Kari away from her Ebon slapped her hand as she watched cruelly as Abby tumbled to the ground.

Falling on the rocky floors, the shrunken girl grit her teeth in pain as she looked upwards. Screaming hysterically as she fought against Ebon’s tail pinning her to the side, Kari thrashed as she watched the horror of what was about to happen. Was this really it…?

Looking up into the Dragon’s bloody eyes as fire began to peek out, Abby could do little more than close her eyes. This was the second most terrifying thing she had ever seen, her childhood being ripped away from her being in the lead, if only barely…

Perhaps Ebon was right… she didn’t belong here. She should be scared, and, she was… but not nearly as much as she should be. ‘I-I-I guess… I guess you gave me this strength, huh Eve?’ It wasn’t hers. Not with death staring her down…

Eve…

Opening her eyes in shock, Abby’s mouth opened without a second thought, but… it was already too late… Breathing fire onto the smaller girl, Ebon poured all her anger into her breath as she let her flames wash over the smaller girl. It had to be done…

“ABBY!” Screaming her name, Kari fell limply to the ground as tears poured down her cheeks like fire from Ebon’s mouth. That was it… they failed her… Raising her shaking hand up as she reached towards the miniature inferno in front of her face, the blonde tried to reach for the smaller girl but Ebon’s tail kept her away.

As the last of her fire began to die off after about thirty seconds, Ebon snapped her jaw shut before blowing out the smoke that had gathered in her lungs through her nose. She hadn’t held it that long before and it kind of hurt her throat afterward's.

Falling to her knee’s as the Dragon’s tail pulled away from her, Kari’s legs gave out as she kneeled on the ground speechlessly. ‘A-A-Abby… Abby… Abby…’ Whimpering, tears began to trickle down the witches cheeks as she sobbed loudly.

They couldn’t do it; they couldn’t keep her safe… Ignoring the irritating wails coming from the blonde, Ebon folded her wings back and coiled her tail around them. “You should have just eaten her Nya… you prolonged this longer than it had to be…” Ebon scoffed before turning to leave.

Taking a few steps forward, the noirette didn’t even make it 5 steps before stopping prematurely as a loud high pitched scream caught her attention. Blinking, Ebon looked back before her eyes shot open. ‘N-No, that’s not possible!’ What the hell was going on!

Screaming in pain, Abby cried in agony as she cradled her legs, burns riddling them up to her thighs… but, that’s where it ended. From there up, she was perfectly fine. She should have been a pile of ash after her breath! Dragon fire was the hottest kind of fire the world! She couldn’t have gotten that weak yet!

Twitching as she tried to process what was going on, Abby continued to cry as she felt the scalding pain radiating off of her. It hurt; it hurt more than anything she had ever felt before. This was hell! Gritting her teeth, the Brunette opened her eyes as she glared up at Ebon as she forced her lips apart.

 

“EEEEEEEEVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

 

Blinking as she heard the strange cry, Ebon was about to march back over to the smaller girl… but, something was coming. Feeling the air in the cavern suddenly burst around them all wildly, the Dragoness pulled her wings into her as they almost caught stream from the violent gusts. What the hell was this!?

“fufufu… about time Abby… You had me scared, and you made me angry that you waited till this point to call me…”

Widening her eyes as the winds began to die down, Ebon spun around in shock as looked to the new voice. She knew it… she knew it well… Stepping into the cave lightheartedly, Eve teetered back and forth with a playful smile dancing over her fanged lips.

“Truly you should have reconsidered my warning… but, lesson learned, right?” she smirked before her bloody eyes narrowed as she saw the tattered state the shrunken girl was in. “Troublesome human…” Sighing, the blonde shook her head before directing her attention over to Ebon who was speechless by the vampire’s sudden appearance.

“It’s been awhile, hasn’t it Ebony?” Feeling her anger rise from the Hominal’s remark, the Dragoness narrowed her eyes as she bared her teeth. “Don’t call me that Eveline… what are you doing here!” She snapped in agitation. Did the human somehow call her? What was going on!

Moving her hand up to her lips, the regally dressed girl giggled before touching her lips. “I’m just fulfilling a promise is all? But, what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be catering claw and paw to your little… let’s say, sister? Does that work for you? Or possibly cousin! Oh, that sounds better.”

Grinding her teeth from the audacity of the pale girl’s words, Ebon growled threateningly before turning away. “I’m ridding our home of a pest… one of which traitors brought in. Don’t get in my way.” She snarled before marching back over to Abby.

“It's impolite to speak to someone you’re not looking at…” Eve whispered before her lips pressed against the Dragon’s ear freezing her where she stood. “So pay attention…” Swinging her tail at the vampire violently, Ebon roared angrily as she floated backward's giggling, almost as if the laws of gravity didn’t abide by her.

“Abby is mine, Ebon… I’ve claimed her already, so you’ll have to get your rather savage kicks off of something else. She’s mine!” Eve whispered darkly. Turning back to the human, Ebon was about to finish what she began before blinking… she was gone…

“Here, keep her safe for me while I play with little Ebony, alright? Fufufu…” Blinking slowly, Kari looked up at Eve in disbelief as she was handed the crying teen. What was going on anymore? Pulling her fingers away from the smaller girl, Eve gave her a sympathetic smile before kissing her finger and tapping her forehead.

“I’ll be with you soon~.” She purred before standing back up to face the Dragoness behind her. She could feel the temperature in the room rising by the second. “Do not get in my way, Eveline! She’s a human!” Ebon snarled before stepping closer to the pair of girls.

Sighing tiredly, Eve flicked her wrist a few times before stretching her arms out. “Well, I didn’t think she was a Monster now, don’t prattle on Ebon, your words are tiresome…” Stepping over to the vampire, the Dragon’s clawed hand wrapped around her white linens as she yanked her forward.

“I am warning you… do not interfere!” She hissed. Cringing from the close proximity of the younger girls face, Eve sighed once more before resting her right hand on the noirette’s shoulders. “And I’ve already warned you… Abby is mine.”

Feeling her eyes widen, Ebon coughed before shooting backward's into the cavern's walls, her breath being knocked out of her in the process. Patting down her red rose, Eve adjusted it a bit as she puffed out its frills. She hated when her clothing was ruffled…

Hearing a loud cracking coming from the wall she had sent the toddler, the Vampiress turned before ducking as a large rock flew right where her head had been. “Now, now… there’s no need to be mean. It’s almost as if you were trying to hurt me.” Eve purred, a smirk dancing over her lips as she leaned back up.

Crawling out of the large crack she had made, Ebon roared angrily as her wings unfolded behind her, fire burning deep within her throat. Feeling the hairs on the back of her neck rise, Eve shivered as a smile made its way to her lips. This would be fun.

Lunging towards the blonde with her wings carrying her, Eve sidestepped the tackle as she began walking casually around all the clawed grabs and slashes being sent towards her from the raven haired child. “Your sluggish today, not getting enough energy in your diet Ebon?” She chided before leaping back from the Dragons tail.

“SHUT UP EVELINE!” Jamming her claws into the ground, Ebon’s jaw widened as she puffed out her cheeks. Roaring loudly, fire erupted from her lungs as she shot it towards the vampire, but… it didn’t work… in fact, it didn’t even go off…

Watching on the sidelines as the two A-class Monsters fought, Kari was speechless by what she was witnessing. Standing still in midair, the large ball of fire Ebon was trying to create fought to stay afloat before recoiling back into the dragoness much to her surprise.

Looking at Eve in shock, the little witch shook her head in disbelief… had she been, blowing on it? unpursing her lips, the blonde child tucked a lock of her strawberry hair behind her ear as she smiled. “I can use my breath as well… does Dragon fire burn a Dragon?” She was actually a bit curious.

Growling as her skin glowed a faint red from the heat radiating off her scales, Ebon’s eyes burned angrily now. When did Eve get this strong! This wasn't right. “WHAT THE HELL!” Blinking, the blonde jumped back before casually dancing around the dragon, each of her movements being rhythmic as she laughed playfully.

“WHEN DID, YOU, GET, SO, POWERFUL!” she shrieked before spewing another jet of fire forward if smaller now. Blowing the flames out entirely, Eve smiled darkly at the younger girl before raising her hand in the air.

“It sucks to be considered weak… doesn’t it?” She sneered before flicking her finger. Shooting backward into the walls of the cave once again, Eve’s playful demeanor dropped entirely as she leveled a hateful glare at the Dragon currently pinned into the wall.

“We fought, what was it… three, no, four years back? It’s been so long… and it pains me to say it, but you were stronger than I was. Much stronger…” she muttered quietly before shaking her head. “But defeat is a humbling thing… it shows you where you stand, where you can improve… and where to get better.” She smiled before flipping her wrist around and moving her finger upward.

Shooting back towards her, Ebon screeched as she flew into Eve before coughing in pain as her throat was clenched tightly by the blonde. “You’re strong… so very strong… but you have one flaw that you just can’t seem to get over…” She whispered before looking over to Kari and Abby.

“You refuse to accept Humans… or, their delicious energy.” She murmured before tightening her grip on the dragon girl. Clawing at her hand, Ebon thrashed around painfully as she tried to get free but her grip was like iron!

Wiggling the child back and forth as if she were weightless to her, Eve’s bloody eyes looked down at her with disdain. “All Monsters need Energy… we NEED human essence. Meat and grass will only sustain us for so long. Even a Dragon must consume essence Ebon, yet you refuse to take it in because you hate those Humans so much…” She whispered quietly before pulling the arm holding the strangling girl inward.

“But, I have no problems with it!” She sneered before shoving her forward and back into the wall where she had come from before. Coughing in pain, Ebon coughed as she felt a foreign taste in her mouth. Raising a shaky claw up to her lips, the Dragoness pulled her hand away with widened eyes. She tasted her own blood…

Cracking her neck to the side tiredly, Eve stretched herself out a bit before looking back towards the startled girl. “You refuse to accept any Energy if it's of human origin. Only Najia could give you Energy because only the Energy from another Monster was pure. Your fastidious behavior is why you find yourself like this Ebon… it's why you feel pain… it's why you taste it… it's why Ivy will grow up not knowing who you are…”

Feeling her eyes widen, Ebon shot upwards before slamming back into the wall with Eve’s hand firmly clenched around her throat once again. Choking the Dragon harder, the Vampiress narrowed her eyes as she tightened her hold.

“I warned you… and you didn’t listen.” She whispered venomously as her eyes began to glow red. No one would harm her Abby… no one…

 

“EEEEEEVVVEEEEEEE!”

 

Blinking slowly, the blonde paused her vicious assault on the Dragoness momentarily before turning around. Looking down at Abby in shock, Kari touched the little human’s side but her fingers were pushed away painfully. Gritting her teeth from the intense feeling still burning her lower half, the brunette looked up at the vampire with tear filled eyes.

“EVE, DON’T HURT HER! STOP!”

Stiffening, the older child frowned before directing her eyes back to Ebon. “Pity, from you? You know she will just try and kill you again Abby. Let me protect you now so that-““NO, DON’T DO IT! STOP IT NOW EVE!” Abby shrieked at the top of her lungs before falling backward's in pain.

It hurt… it hurt to speak, it hurt to move… it just hurt…

Standing in silence over the choking girl, the vampire’s eyes narrowed as she looked back at the Dragon’s pained expression. Lowering her face closer to hers, Eve bared her teeth before flashing a smile. “That human you hate… is the only reason Ivy will see her big sister again… remember that.” She whispered bitterly before pulling the dragon out of the wall and tossing her towards the entrance of the cave.

Skidding on the ground in pain, Ebon gasped for air as her vision blurred around her. "I-I'm done... I'm done, babysitting all of you... From now on... you're on your own..."

Kicking off the wall and floating down gently as she landed, Eve looked back at Ebon, but, she was already gone. Smirking from the Dragon turning tail and leaving, the older girl nodded before directing her attention back to the little witch huddled in the corner of the cave.

“My, my, my, my, my… That was fun.” She chirped as she teetered towards them both, her playful demeanor back in place as she soon stood over Kari. Watching in fright as Eveline kneeled down over her, Kari whimpered as she pulled Abby into her chest before hearing a pained scream from the smaller girl.

Looking down in shock, Kari whimpered as tears filled her eyes. Did she do that! Looking down at her scorched lower half, Kari whimpered in dismay. It looked so painful… she must be in more pain then she could ever imagine.

“Give her to me Kari…” Looking up in shock, the blonde shivered in fear as she saw the indifferent look the vampire was giving her. her eyes, all mirth behind them were gone now. Extending her hand, Eve snapped her fingers before looking down at Abby sympathetically.

“I said, give her to me…” Shivering as seconds ticked by, Kari’s hands started to move before a silent voice spoke up after her long silence. “D-DON’T DO IT KARI!” Blinking, the toddler looked to her side as she saw Casey attempting to crawl to her feet, her head resting opposite of her as she willed her body to move.

“D-Don’t fucking hand her over to that thing!” The redhead snapped before falling back down in pain. Nodding her head slowly, the younger girl pulled Abby into her chest once more before feeling her breath hitch.

Resting her face just inches from the witches, Eve smiled silently at her as her eyes darted down. “She's in pain Kari… so much pain, just look at her…” Gulping, Kari looked down at Abby before whimpering louder as she saw her writhing in agony.

“You want to help her, don’t you?” Nodding her head slowly, Kari soon cried. “Yes, you do… but you lack the Energy to do it… Najia hasn’t fed you since her incident and you used the last of yours to shrink Abby down, to begin with… you're helpless to save her life right now. All medicines you could use wouldn’t stop tissue decay from her third-degree burns… and you wouldn’t be able to stop the blood loss once her legs began to… decompose…” She hissed before narrowing her eyes.

“Your options are limited to two… You can keep playing savior, and doom our little human friend to such an excruciating fate… or, you can hand her over to me, and I promise you she’ll be alright.” Looking up at Eve slowly, Kari’s eyes were side with disbelief.

She could heal Abby?! Seeing nothing but truth behind the older girls words, Kari closed her eyes before thrusting her hands forward much to the screaming Dullahan’s ire. “P-P-Please… please save her!” The toddler wailed before opening her eyes back up… but, it was done…

Looking down at her hands, the little witch sniffled before crying loudly. Abby was gone, and so was Eve…

 

 

To be continued…

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Welp, theres the first conflict you've seen featuring Ebon, but don't think the Dragoness will be licking her wounds for long!

As always please review and give me a like if you'd like ;)

And give one to F.W. to, he really made the scenes pop out better then I could have managed by myself. :)

I'll see you all again soon, but probably not as soon as this one XD

Bye bye!