- Text Size +

 

Soul Food (Giga, Tantric, Cruel) Chapter 2

Postby Macsquizzy » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:15 pm

I said I was going to get this done and posted out of principle and now I've done it. I hope it was worth the wait

---
---
---

CHAPTER 2


Liara approved of the small cluster of cities and towns in the distance. Cluster perhaps was the wrong word, 'gathering' may be more appropriate. What does one call a group of human settlements again? She slowly stood up while reasoning through the possibilities. Slightly annoyed that the distance was enough to warrant walking. Although, as she stretched her arms over her head at her full height, it was nice to be reminded of her place in this world. The ground felt like soft, muddy clay beneath her feet and between her toes. It paradoxically also had a little crunch to it. The curvature of the planet was a little too plain to see. It always made her feel cheated, wanting to see just a little more than she was allowed. Counting her blessings that at least it meant the days were always sunny and warm and the nights full of stars and mystique. This fact punctuated by the tiny cottonball clouds drifting here and there. A few of them even reaching... oh... maybe around ankle height or so.

She glanced around her to see if there were any nearby settlements she'd missed since her arrival. Keen on clearing a small area for herself to sleep if she so desired. It wasn't very fun waking up to learn you've rolled over that small country you were saving. In front of her the most noticeable thing was the ragged smear that remained of her full body imprint. A massive swath of browns, greys and whites where nothing now lived. It was surrounded by a new ring of mountains with deep, lacerated canyons ripped through their sides at various points where the ground just gave up trying and let her have her way. One of those was where the thicker part of her right thigh had laid. A fissure as long as her ring finger, a quarter as wide, and half as deep split the earth and cut the mountains in two. The interior was a compressed mess of smooth hills mixed with craggy rubble mountains. The sight you would expect of a mud paddy after someone played in it. The two sets of craters left by her breasts were magnificent though. A tall, sharp mountain range marked where her cleavage had been. She would never know that one of the second set used to be home to millions, everything they'd ever dreamed of, if she hadn't annihilated it for a few tingles herself. She twisted on her right foot to look behind her. Feeling a pleasant warmth between her toes. Her left tapped down softly, crunching the already desolate wasteland. A few deep footprints each rimmed with mountains of dirt and surrounded by a vast, ragged plain of browns. Blacks and greys interspersed with sparse, fortunate, greenery. But as for the telltale grey patches of huddled masses she couldn't see any near misses. She was a little annoyed at herself for being so impatient to play. Not even bothering to dress up for the occasion this time. There could've been entire metropolises there that she could've toyed with but now she will never know. Behind her disappointing footprints, past where she'd first stepped through, there looked to be a few smaller settlements. Just in case she gets bored during the night.

Her future victims were getting an eyeful from every angle. Her toes painted the same bold red as everything else. The dark golden caramel skin making the color pop just as it's meant to. Long, athletic legs culminating in powerful thighs. As she turned around to look behind her it was obvious she wasn't just top heavy. Those wide, flaring hips curved back into a strong, toned core. The gentle rumbles of her turning step purred over her audience as they moved their eyes to inspect her straight, dark hair. Hard to tell what color it truly was through the blue/white filter of the sky. Although the same could be said for the rest of her features. She turned back again but was still looking over her left shoulder at something. People hoped whatever it was would be more interesting than them. They thought their eyes were playing tricks with them when they saw her right foot, the toes and under the nails blazing bright. Then they realized she had cracked the crust of the planet and her foot was stained with white hot magma. A substance hot enough to melt anything, but something this beautiful creature didn't even notice.

From front on like this they could make out that she had no pubic hair. Not that the hair had been shaved or waxed, that the hair seemed to have never existed in the first place. On closer inspection it seemed a common trait everywhere except her head. Giving her skin a sort of unnatural, buttery smoothness. An effect human women could only briefly attain with several batteries of beauty treatments and a team of makeup specialists. Her face could be best described as 'exotic'. An eclectic mixture of recognizable racial traits. Lilting more to the latin and polynesian sides but without neglecting it's african undertones or asiatic accents. It sat atop a slender neck, confident shoulders, tender arms and, well, everyone already knew about her breasts. But when she stood there like that, looking statuesque and self assured, she seemed like an ancient warrior princess from the rainforest. Born in a time when people still respected the savage law of the jungle. Perhaps come to remind humanity of its absolute jurisdiction and complete authority over all life.

Liara looked over her left shoulder further out from her initial path of destruction. More blah, although there looked like there might be a coastline at the edge of where she could see. There were probably more settlements near there if there was. Her shadow covered a terrifyingly large swath of land. People in one municipality watched with bated breath as her eyes scan over them. The eyes stop for a moment but then move on. The people's hearts couldn't stop doing jumping jacks in their throats. Her weight shifted a little to the right as she squinted off into the distance somewhere else. She blocked out half of the afternoon sun. The sudden claustrophobic darkness made several wince in fear. Moments later the reflexive shock subsided. Then, streetlamps and exterior building lights activated. An automatic, resource saving, taxpayer funded, green response to the sudden eclipse. The Goddess blinked and glanced in their direction out of the corner of her eye, with purpose. Paralysis swept the area as a smirk crept over her face and crinkled her eye. She was giving them this look like you'd give to a puppy trying to steal one of your socks from the hamper. But the sock is too big for the puppy. During it's escape it steps on the sock by accident on the polished tiled floor, trips, and takes a little tumble. Liara took note of the few small towns and one adequately sized city alight in her shadow. She would retrieve her sock later.

Looking over to her right now was a patchy gradient of yellows and greens. The sun got in her eye though, washing out any chance of seeing nearby cities. Oh well, She would go exploring in due time. Liara swiveled her head forward to eye her prizes.

Everyone felt like she was staring right through them personally with those twinkling eyes. Well, anyone who happened to be looking. Most people were too busy looting, packing cars, or being stuck on freeways to notice. Same went for those who decided that if they were going to die they'd do it in the comfort of their own homes with whatever friends and family could make it or they forced to stay against their will. No her gaze was caught mostly by those who'd collectively decided 'fuck it' and grabbed a front row seat with the best view they could find and had a party.

Although one man, the sole survivor of the cataclysm that befell the city he called home, dragged himself out of the rubble of the motel he had been staying at in a nearby town at the time. It had been several dozen kilometers Northeast of the city, or a little to her right, depending how you looked at it. The entire region had been leveled when the deity rested her well endowed chest on the earth. The resulting tsunami of dirt, rocks, trees and death did not roll over this town but rather carried it along with it. Around him there was no sign of a town . Just a mash of splintered trees, rocks of various sizes, and clumps of dirt. Even the remains of his motel consisted of little more than what he assumed had been the framing for the room he must have been in. He knew he must have fallen unconscious sometime during it. But a cursory check of his body turned up no injuries beyond a few scuffs. Fully aware that, according to the laws of physics, he shouldn't be alive. He got out just in time to take a long look up the playful Goddess of destruction.

The bedrock groaned as Liara daintily lifted her left foot from the mud. Her right sunk in another few hundred meters or so, grains of cool rock squished and piled on top of the soft skin between her toes. She swung her foot forward carefully. Causing little puffs of clouds to faint at its passing. The man stood entranced at the sight of it. Watching as she stepped who knows how many kilometers forward. Slowing her descent, placing the ball of her foot down first as gingerly as a stalking cat. Then sinking in deeply with her heel. There was an odd ripple in the air around her foot, distorted by the distance. A pressure wave most likely. Seconds later he heard the earth rending in a series of muffled snaps and cracks. Moments after that the ground at his feet hummed, scattering a few small pebbles here and there, but he kept his balance. He felt compelled to keep watching her. To continue bearing witness to her passing. He almost missed her right foot leaving the ground but caught a glimpse of those shiny, blood red nails of hers before they passed too high. As the foot came soaring closer he realized where it was about to land. His instincts to flee flared up. Before he could twitch a muscle they were drowned by an overwhelming flood of calm. The compulsion kept him rooted in place, almost whispering to him in the back of his mind to keep watching. Her foot, an entire landscape in and of itself, swayed lazily as it descended. He couldn't move, he didn't want to move. It touched down where the city had once been, grossly deforming the crater her breast had made and adding insult to injury. There was the same ripple around her when she landed, and the rending earth caught him far faster. Toppling the hill of debris and dirt he stood on. He fell and slid in the avalanche until the quaking stopped. On his back he was able to see straight up her leg. Past the powerful thighs and up her shoulder. And there he could see her, looking at him from the corner of her eye. He felt a shock go through his spine when their eyes met. Even though he couldn't see her lips he knew she was smiling at him, mocking him, playing with him. The same way she'd played with his home. He could feel it, as impossible as he knew it was for her to notice him, he could feel it. Feel her. Liara blinked and turned her eyes forward again, knocking the man out of his trance. There was a cocktail of mixed emotions in him now and he couldn't tell which ones were his. The aftertaste of her kiss.

She looked ahead to where to place her next step. Not wishing to be as careless now that she was stepping into tender, virgin territory. She thought she could feel some small cluster somewhere close to her but she couldn't quite pinpoint it. She scanned the ground carefully with her eyes. Had her senses deceived her? Almost... her eyes landed on a barely perceptible greyish speck that seemed misplaced amongst the natural rocky forested landscape. Taking up around the same amount of area that one of the fine granules humans laughably call 'skyscrapers' did but with none of the height. But its... uniformity, had betrayed it. She could feel the faint pulse of life coming from this secluded little hovel now that she's noticed it. It was perfect. She lifted her left foot and slowly swung it forward once again.

Inky blackness passed over the few lucky survivors that managed to flee her previous plaything in time. Their caravans droned down the highway unafflicted by the shadow of death above them. After witnessing that creature use their home for a short moment of pleasure. After surviving the shattering quakes and ravenous chasms that ripped through the highway at the impact of her body when so many other survivors did not. After not being among those who were buried in the rippling ground when the Goddess stood upright. After all that there were no tears left to cry and no screams left to hear. They had felt the sultry, sauntering footsteps of impending fate land twice already. Third time's the charm as they say.

Some looked above at the gargantuan pad of her foot. There was almost nothing stuck to it, perhaps the ground wasn't worthy of touching her without permission. It kept passing over, generating a low, rumbling howl as the air compressed tightly around it. As the pad gave way to the arch the howl deepened into subsonic thunder. Rattling windows, steel frames and bones alike. Vehicles were getting difficult to control as the arch began curving towards the heel in their windshields. The concussive wind was dismantling trees limb from limb and tempered glass cracked as the thunder intensified. The road burst and cars jumped as the heel outstripped the convoy with ease. The sun once again free to display just how miserable their reality had become. People slammed on brakes and dodged the ragged shards of earth that had been risen up or sunken down as they realized their lives were not ending under her foot today. No, her foot continued on far into the distance. As if intent on humiliating them further. The distance she could travel in a few sauntering steps was far more than they could hope to go on one tank of gas. Their only tank of gas. The road in front of them had been hopelessly destroyed. They watched it crumbling into the valley below a hundred meters in front of them or so. There was nothing left behind them to go back to either. So people, tired and dreary, got out of their vehicles to watch their tormentor's gait. Peering up the leg in front of them, past the toned calf towards the strong thigh obscured by haze.

Up to her crotch displayed in all its unmitigated feminine glory. Some of the onlookers shivered when they saw the faint glisten on her vagina. They blinked as they saw something sparkle up there. Then gasped as they saw the silhouette of an enormous drop of whitish fluid plummeting towards them. It seemed to grow and grow in their vision before suddenly and ruthlessly penetrating a large cloud that dared get in its way. It landed with half the impact of a meteor more than a kilometer to the right of the road. The sheer volume of cum slowed it's expansion. Allowing people to momentarily see the horror of it's sheer mass dwarfing what was left of the forest it landed in. Stretching higher into the sky than any building they'd ever laid eyes on. The flood was immense, trees in the distance looked like fine stubble next to the leading edge of the wave. It swallowed up everything in the vicinity effortlessly as it rushed towards them. It dipped low into a deep valley which displayed the sheer volume of death that was coming towards them on the road.

Even though the narrow four lane trail they were on had to be a good fifty meters off of the valley floor, sitting on a near vertical rocky cliff, a few didn't think the lake of lubricant that her body so easily overproduced was going to care. Some began stumbling up the opposite hill in instinctive panic. Others just stood there staring at the semi translucent tide. One man gave up on his climb up the hill when he felt and watched the earth shiver and desperately began climbing the nearest tree. Awkwardly scrambling up its spiny branches as the rumbling intensified further. Shaking leaves, bushes and faith. The wave hit the steep incline the road sat upon with a terrifying, shuddering boom. Brutally shoving the entire rock face inwards. Car tires squealed momentarily as the pavement was knocked out from under them like a waiter pulling a cloth out from under a set table. The whiplash leaned several bounced cars onto their drivers side wheels. climbers were thrown from their feet as the land heaved forward underneath them. One SUV teetered perilously on it's side as the road ripped open in places.

The man in the tree hung on for dear life as it and all the others shook violently and leaned backwards with a painful crack of the trunk. But the slurping roar only intensified. Whitish cum squirted high through the fissures. Momentarily preceding the nightmarish wall of mucus that leaped almost a dozen meters over the edge casting the road in shadow. It hung there for over a second as gravity regained control of the situation and everyone lost control of theirs. The hungry slime splashed over the road. Smothering people, vehicles, everything. Those who had managed to claw their way up the hill weren't spared long as the tide sill had more than enough force to climb high up the ridge. Submerging everything in thick, heavy nectar that was still higher than any of them could reach even if they stood on their tiptoes. Smashing people into the side of the hill as it rolled over them and uprooting small trees and bushes. The man in the tree felt the wood crack hard and lean over the other way in the tide but refuse to break. Then everything went dead calm. The cum had finally slowed to a non fatal pace. The man in the tree was covered in it from head to toe but he still managed to cling to his perch. He felt its warmth seeping into him. Some peoples heads burst above the surface, pulling the gooey substance away from their faces as best as they could. Then there was a sickening pause in the motion before a loud noxious slurping signaled the sudden, viscous riptide.

People screamed as they tried fruitlessly to swim against the pull in the viscous glop. Amounting to little more than meek flailing. People, debris and whole vehicles were dragged into the into the lake of arousal. The man's tree creaked and leaned dangerously close to the receding river. Then snapped and fell into thick mucus. His tree was swept along as well but it's weight allowed some of it's submerged branches to catch on craggy parts of the destroyed road. He watched screaming people who'd kept their heads above the surface get swept further and further. Thrashing pointlessly. Then another wave washed over them all, and there was silence. The tide lowered enough that the weight of the tree snapped it's branches tossing the man off the side into the muck. The man lay there coughing in the pool of cum. The only survivor. Looking up at the Goddess who killed them all just by being a little horny. Her round, juicy ass swaying as her foot slowed in the air. It was so far away now it was partially obscured by the haze of the horizon just like every other part of her magnificent form. He struggled to pull himself out of the warm soup, it was like molasses. Amazing that something so thick had managed to travel so fast and spread so far. When he looked out on the new lake the man shuddered as he realized that the wave of cum that did all this was only a fraction of what that drop contained. The rest had spread in every other direction away from them. He tried to stand up, struggling to lift the sheer mass of cum that wouldn't let him go. It felt like it weighed as much as he did. His feet slipped back and forth in the almost knee deep pool. He tried holding onto the tree for balance as her cum slowly oozed off his back but his honey soaked hands slipped down everything he tried to grab. His foot slipped and he splashed face down in defeat. It was so slick and yet adhered so strongly to everything. He was too tired to try again, managing only to flip himself over on his side. Facing the direction of Liara's still planted right foot as he wiped whatever he could off his face.

It might as well have been a mountain range. The giant big toe ran almost parallel to the road. Clouds drifted at parity with the shiny red toenail. It shifted sightly as she balanced. Her toes digging huge barren valleys out beneath them. Faint tremors rippled across the lake of cum intensifying the constant slurping and smacking noise. An accent to the moist heat and a reminder of what humanity was to her. He looked at her other foot that was still traveling through the air. She had pointed the ball downwards and was slowly lowering it. That same predatory cat like step. The foot crept closer and closer to the ground. Seconds crawled by as he watched through the fog forming around the cum lake.

Liara was listening in on all the townsfolk's little thoughts and feelings. They should be grateful for her caution. It was the only reason any of them were still alive. In her path things weren't so casual. The town was barely more than an out of the way tourist rest stop. Around 600 called it home. People there got a great view of her pleased face when she crushed the city beneath her breast. Many had believed that staying was safest because there was no way a woman of that magnitude would be interested in playing with anything smaller than a few million person metropolis. With nowhere to run anyways, they hoped that perhaps she would simply step over them and spare them by accident if nothing else.

The foot descended at a relative snails pace blackening the sky. The wind picked up but did not reach damaging speeds. As the seconds ticked by people busied themselves writing wills, drinking, or praying, sometimes to Liara. She always found that adorable.

The only light anyone could see was whatever was allowed to filter through the gap between her big and second toe. The tips of the two mountains softly collided with the ground around them. They pressed well over a hundred meters into the earth despite Liara's best efforts. The forest seemed to dissolve around the impact points. She smiled at the tiny shockwaves she couldn't help but produce. The people saw the chaotic ripping of earth approaching them fast, and started to hear the rumbling and feel the vibrations along with a tingling sensation. Her toes were creating a sort of grand archway over the town and the highway out of it. Tempting people to take the chance. But she didn't give them any. She slowly rolled her foot down, allowing the immense ball to touch the earth. The compression of air was plainly visible as it slid between her toes. The coalescence of the quakes and sonic shockwaves was imminent. The people made their final peace or their final, useless, attempt to survive. The carnage all hit at once. The crumbling earth suddenly subsided and the raging winds coughed and died carving a neat perimeter around the town. Leaving the interior, somehow, unscathed.

Liara drank in their scared confusion. A sweet mixture of joy and terror. Trying to comprehend how it was possible that they had not been utterly destroyed. Liara allowed her weight to shift onto on the ball of her foot. The destruction the people were currently contemplating was suddenly supplanted. Great canyons tore open all around them. Entire mountains of rock squished outwards and upwards as her foot effortlessly sunk several kilometers into the bedrock. Yet somehow the town remained untouched. Instead floating atop a rising mound of dirt and rock like a dry flake in the mud. The tingling sensation became stronger. She unconsciously flashed a big, toothy grin as some inevitably concluded that she must be sparing them for some greater purpose.

One woman, a young mid-twenty something blonde in a white T- shirt and jeans named Amanda, was petrified by Liara's eyes as they peaked out over her massive breasts. Just some university grad student who was on her way home from break. Took a rest here for the night and woke up in time to watch her destination get used for a short breast massage. Now the girl stared up in horror at the supple, sparkling eyes of the titanic monster above her. They seemed bored, unfocused. Staring down from above the sky itself. The girl felt something heavy wash through her body like a cement ghost. Her knees weakened as it left. But not before depositing a sultry dose of powerful, foreign emotions. The expression in Liara's eyes changed, brightening, pupils dilating slightly. Amanda watched her eyes squint a little as the massive woman leaned further over the town. Rumbling thunder echoed all around them. Liara blinked, fluttering those long, dark, well maintained lashes of hers at the people below as her brown eyes scanned intently for something.

Then the wave came back, making the poor girl yelp. Submersing her in thick, claustrophobic anxiety. The expression in Liara's eyes changed again. Pupils narrowed and Amanda could see through Liara's cleavage that her plush lips had a smile creeping into their corners. The girl felt those eyes looking right at her now. She could feel Liara in her mind and all through her body. Feel her emotions. Feel how interested Liara became in her. And Liara could feel the horror of the little girl as she felt she'd just won the worst jackpot in the history of the world. Liara probed her all over, cocking her head and smiling widely at the girls attempts to protect her dignity.

The girl fell to the ground whimpering, causing Liara to hum softly in amusement without realizing. The sound permeated the whole region. A bad omen of the future. She found Amanda and her struggles adorable. Like a little baby chick struggling to walk. But she probed deeper, effortlessly crushing any resistance the girls psyche tried to put up. Searching deep into the girls mind for facts about her. Names, dates, locations. Feelings of playful intrigue and amusement flooded Amanda's soul when Liara found out the city she'd used as foreplay had been her home. She got read like a best selling novel. The girl gasped for air as the weight of Liara's happy gaze pinned her to the ground. The only genuine emotion left in her was fear. She needed to get away from those eyes. She rolled herself onto her stomach with great effort and started dragging herself slowly towards the bed and breakfast she was staying at. Hand over hand she dragged herself, but the weight of Liara's eyes drove steaks through her limbs. She crawled up the stairs half a step at a time while Liara studied her all over. The girl reflexively swatted at feelings of being groped, rubbed, and touched in various places but there was nothing there. She clawed her way up the ornamental brick siding to reach the latch handle. batting at it meekly several times until it finally squeaked open. She could feel Liara's mock pouting in her mind as she kicked the door closed behind her. She lay on the ground panting heavily. Liara's grip on her seemed to have vanished.

“Just kidding.” Liara crooned in the girl's brain, overwhelming all her senses with the Goddess' 'I got you.' The voice was blank, not truly audible, more like a concept. This time Liara forced her way into the girls mind with no restraint. Ripping entire anthologies of her life from memory at a time. Amanda was overwhelmed with images and feelings of her own past as Liara sped to the end of the story. Unconscious and traumatic locks on memories were shredded like tissue and a flood of experiences the girl thought she'd forgotten came rushing back against her will. She was thrust into a practically unconscious state, vivid memories and feelings overriding her perception of the outside world. Then everything stopped.

Amanda woke up moments later, her vision blurry and her head throbbing. She pushed herself up on the hardwood floor. Feeling bits of grit that had gathered in between the slats. Her limbs were stiff and her mind was swimming. She couldn't balance even in the awkward sitting position she got herself into. The pale yellow light in the center of the ceiling didn't help. A single bulb without a shade, activated with a slender, beaded pullchain with a cheap plastic brown knob on the end. She looked around to get her bearings at least, looking for the light from the front window. But she couldn't find it, she couldn't even find the window. The floorplan of the BnB had changed or perhaps she was remembering wrong with her head so fuzzy. The walls were a drab beige on all sides. The ceiling was still the same whitish uneven plaster and the annoying shadeless lighbulb was still there with it's garish pullchain. But she was certain there were differences. She thought she'd seen stains on the ceiling when she had arrived the day before. It had looked like it was maybe from smoking or perhaps the old gas stove. She was certain the front door had a small, curved window inset in the top. And she was certain there had been a small window to the left of it. Two of the walls had identical deep oaken doors like the ones she remembered with the ornate swirling etchings on the surface and the ruddy but functional knobs. But the hallway to the kitchen was gone. Then again, she did remember going to what passed as a bar in this place. Did she get wasted and pass out on the floor of the BnB? Her head was spinning and it wouldn't've been the first time. But man, if that's true, what does all that stuff about a giant indian chick destroying her hometown with her tits mean? A small creak echoed from the floorboards beside her.

Liara was standing in the room with her. Shamelessly displaying her naked body to Amanda as casually as one would wear jeans and a T-shirt. Looking down at her with a soft smile her straight black hair flowing down her shoulders over her back. One stray lock had fallen in front of her right eye. Liara blinked long and brushed it away stabbing those eyes into Amanda as they opened. The girl whimpered and crawled away as Liara slowly walked towards her with a playfully curious expression. The girl started sobbing as she found nowhere to go as she heard the soft 'pat... pat...' get closer. Resigning herself to huddling in the corner hugging her knees. The girl could feel Liara's body heat on her shins and see the faint shadow she cast on the spot on the floor she could see between her legs.

“I don't know what we did but I'm sorry!” Amanda sobbed, Liara stopped inquisitively,“I don't know what humanity did to make you angry and I know I can't speak for everyone but I'm sorry!”

“Who do you think I am?” Liara's voice was smoother than silk, soft as cashmere, and as warm as a hot stone massage on your birthday.

“I don't know, I'm sorry, I don't know!” The girl sobbed hard in fear, her voice cracking repeatedly.

“Ok...” Liara knelt down in front of the girl, “What do you think I am?” she asked sweetly.

“A Goddess!” The girl yelped, then swallowed hard as if she'd made a mistake, “... Or, Or a Deity... Or an Angel... I don't know, I'm just an idiot I'm sorry I don't know what you are!”

“I suppose I am.” Liara said, with a little cheerful upswing in her quiet voice. Amanda thought she could hear some incredibly slight accent but couldn't identify it. Liara lightly touched the girls blonde hair, eliciting an immediate flinch from her. She slowly submerged her fingers into it, tousling and brushing it lightly. “Look at me.” Liara whispered reassuringly.

The girl shakily raised her head, her cheeks were wet with terror. Her eyes remained closed as her face was contorted in fear as she continued to sob lightly. “Look at me, it's okay.” Liara commanded again. The girl blinked her eyes open, showing her glassy blue irises and bloodshot everything else to Liara. She darted glances at Liara, afraid of what might happen if she didn't do as she was told. But her guard was starting to come down, Liara had a soft smile on her face, nothing menacing. The girl believed that Liara was capable of doing whatever she pleased to her but she hadn't chosen to harm her in any way yet. She accidentally locked eyes with Liara, her body became stone as the uncertain fear took her by the throat. Liara smiled at her showing her beautiful white teeth. “There you go, see?” Amanda forgot for a second that Liara was completely naked until one of her huge tits brushed against her leg.

Amanda thought that Liara's eyes seemed sincere, but they had something extra inside of them. She felt like this Goddess wasn't looking at her but perhaps through her. As if she was studying her like an animal or object. The softness in her eyes appeared more cold and detached than she first thought. Amanda felt like a caged mouse at a zoo being ogled by a being far beyond her comprehension. At any moment that being could feed her some tasty pellets, feed her to a cat, or walk away and she had no ability to know which or when. Amanda's realization of the sheer difference between her and Liara injected liquid nitrogen into her spine.

Liara brushed her left hand through Amanda's hair again “You look so scared, what's wrong?” Any safety Amanda thought she felt from Liara vaporized.

“I...” Amanda choked, “I – I don't want to die!”

“Is... that... so...?” Liara cooed playfully, pushing her face only centimeters away from Amanda's, “But little girl everyone dies one day.” She continued.

“Yeah... but...” Amanda sputtered, “I didn't want to die like this, I just, I wanted-” She sniffled hard and broke eye contact with Liara “I wanted to live longer than this. I didn't want it all to end like this!”

They both sat there, Amanda sobbing into her knees again, Liara watching her contemplatively. Liara reached out her right hand slowly. Gliding the hand down by her left cheek and near her jaw. Touching the fingertips of her middle and ring finger under Amanda's chin. A pulse of.... something, flowed through Amanda from that touch. Liara's light pressure gave Amanda all th information she needed about her intentions. Amanda slowly raised her head to look at Liara again, but she couldn't tell if it was fear or something else that paralyzed her. Liara smiled warmly at her again then pulled herself into Amanda, closing her eyes, and kissing her deeply. She slid her left hand behind Amanda's head and pressed their lips even closer.

Amanda sat there frozen not knowing what would happen if she resisted the exchange. Not knowing what this feeling was that was rippling through her from Liara's touch. Then Liara's eyes opened and stared deep into Amanda's. A pressure emanated from those soulless brown eyes. It seemed to quash her fear, or at least change it's nature. Something behind those eyes projected itself inside Amanda and found something in her that Amanda reflected back. Liara finally broke her embrace and looked deeply at the stunned girl, still drinking in whatever she had found. Then, she leaned in to Amanda's right ear, close enough that she could feel Liara's slight breaths coming off of her, and whispered,

“Okay.”

The word bored deep into Amanda. Carrying with it a resonance that disturbed her entirely. The environment seemed to melt around her including the image of Liara in front of her. Her senses seemed to fade in and out as the Bed and breakfast molded back to the form she remembered. The pressure from Liara's last word continued to echo inside her as she phased back into reality.

A deep rumble shook the entire house knocking things off walls and shelves. Amanda's heart skipped a beat. Another, stronger quake caused the walls to lean in, glass shattered somewhere in the house and that one lightbulb flickered. Amanda dragged herself to the door as fast as her aching, groggy body would let her. Her body filling with the strange sensation from Liara's word. The whole house seemed ripe to collapse on top of her if she didn't get out fast. Practically throwing herself down the stairs as soon as she could see daylight. Laying on her back after rolling to a painful stop she watched as Liara's toes gripped a little harder as her tremendous weight shifted slightly. Her left foot pressed even deeper into the already tattered bedrock as her right foot began to lift from the earth. The town and the rubble mountain it now sat upon vaulted even higher, Shoving Amanda into the ground with the momentum. The ascension stopped just as it had started. Tossing people and cars over a meter in the air, ripping some buildings off their foundations.

Amanda hung in midair like the rest for one horrible moment before smashing into the ground. Almost dislocating her left shoulder in the process. The sounds of screams and crushing, screeching metal could be heard all over. Amanda picked herself up again, trying to get to her feet, an ominous creaking came from behind her, turning her head to see the BnB behind her begin to collapse in a heap, Amanda leaped forward screaming as it happened. Glass splinters and bits of wood framing pelted the ground in her direction as she huddled there sobbing. Getting up again cradling her sprained shoulder. Looking down the road Amanda coughed in shock as she got an eyeful of the the vast glossy red landscape of Liara's big toenail. It's surface looked like it might be able to fit a small city on its own with room to spare for suburbs. Hyperventilating, she looked down the other end of the street. The tops of Liara's other toes were no less impressive. Whether very well pedicured or simply incapable of acquiring the same blemishes of conventional feet no one could tell. But truth be told the latter camp had a few more members.

Her right foot glided forward, casting them in shadow for a moment. Amanda limped herself over to the edge of the town on the side of Liara's big toe. She followed the path of Liara's right foot as it sailed over the landscape. She'd never seen things from this angle before. A vast expanse of forests and plains, rolling hills and valleys spread out beneath her. In the distance Amanda saw a dense scattering of blocks and grids. So small from this distance that it took her a second to recognize them as buildings, hundreds of buildings. Houses on the outskirts, squat multi storey cubes further in. The high angle she sat upon let her look down upon the entire thing. Then Liara's foot was all she could see. Dust plumes, pressure waves, and rippling, fractured earth cast out from the sides of her foot as Amanda watched, still unable to process a reaction to what she'd just seen. Her breathing became shallow and her senses started to tunnel. She looked up slowly, up from where the city had been, Up the gargantuan brown wall of Liara's foot. She had to continue looking up, up and up, past the smooth pedicured pad at the front until she eventually saw a glint of the same glossy red nail polish from the corner of the big toe on that foot. There had been so many buildings, it was like, she couldn't even remember how she saw them. So many of them. There were streets, there were homes and people, hotels and industrial buildings. And then there was just this foot. It was like they were never there at all. What was she looking at? Deep reverberations passed through Amanda as the speed of sound caught up to here with it's report of Liara's casual step. Wind pressure blew her blonde hair back. She couldn't've seen it right, it looked like the whole city was dwarfed just by the pad of her foot just behind the big toe. But that couldn't be right. There were so many buildings. That would mean her big toe covered... twice the area of that city? There's no way that's true. Not with that many buildings.

Waves of dust and debris continued to emanate from the foot, The ground that welled up around it didn't reach halfway up the toes, but that would make it a mountain like, twentysome times the height of the tallest building she saw in that place. They weren't big buildings but... is that right? She wiped out over 70,000 people by taking a step? The ground shifted beneath her, Amanda stumbled back to the present moment as she got her balance only for the ground to shift again in the other direction. Liara's left foot was shifting, getting comfortable, getting ready to move. Stress fractures split the pavement as Amanda turned back towards the rubble of the BnB. Able to take in the shifting rubble of nearly every other building in the rest stop. Whatever miracles that had protected this rest stop up until now had clearly been rescinded. She looked straight up, way up the shin of the Goddess above, up to the underside of her apocalyptic chest. Liara wasn't looking down at them anymore.

Then her left foot began to shift. It raised up carrying dust on top of the soft skin between her toes. Dust larger than people, larger than vehicles. Dust that poured itself in heaps off of her foot to the land below. Hundreds and hundreds of massive boulders scattered in the air. Amanda heard everyone else scream, but she wouldn't scream. She saw people running, trying to save themselves, but she just stood there. The first wave impacted the pavement and anything that happened to be on it. She watched cars disappear, felt the ground pulse into her legs like a pickaxe with each close impact. The bed and breakfast exploded in a bright yellow fireball. The house sized chunk of rock that skidded through it must've ignited the gas somehow. A man was running towards her, it looked like he was screaming something at her. He was waving too. Then he disappeared under a blurry grey mass less than five meters in front of her. She felt her right side get sprayed with something warm and liquidy as the stone hurled harmlessly past her. Tossing her hair in a burst of wind. She looked down in front of her, there was an arm bouncing her way. There was a little red on it. It rolled to a stop in front of her, it had no elbow. She pushed it aside with her foot and walked onward. All her senses seemed dulled, like she wasn't even there. Like the things happening around her weren't happening. The impacts began to subside. Amanda continued stumbling forward as Liara's foot rushed overhead blocking out the sun for a moment. The rain finally stopped, everything had stopped. Amanda passed through the destroyed town, past the burning gas station, dead bodies, cratered pavement, and bloodstained chunks of stone laying still in the street. She walked without seeing another living person. There were no whimpers or cries for help. No screams. There was nothing except that feeling Liara left her with. She walked as far as the road allowed before it broke off the edge of the cliff overlooking where she saw her home get destroyed.

She was able to see the land that Liara's left foot was previously standing in and there was nothing left. Just a massive footprint of a crater several kilometers deep with chasms and canyons torn through it's walls at various altitudes. Water poured into the heel from a nearby lake but from this distance the waterfall barely looked like a trickle. A mottled, ground up mash of browns, greys, and tans. Smooth in some places like where her heel and ball fused the various minerals into a single contiguous sheet rippled with the impression of her tiniest wrinkles. It was craggy, splintered, and uneven with large chunks of loose rock under her arch where less pressure had been applied.

Down at the bottom if you looked closely little plumes of smoke could be spotted here and there. Rising up from places that cracked so deep they dipped into the mantle of the planet itself. It certainly wouldn't be unwelcome to have the entire foot-canyon fill up with lava. If only to wipe away the memory of what she did to them. From her perch on top of the narrow mountain her toes left Amanda could see all too well what she did to them. But she was alive.

Amanda turned to watch the provocative rocking of Liara's hips and the casual swing of her arms as she lazily strode towards the heartland of their nation. Liara slowed herself down when she got within a few steps of the first city worth her notice. Ending by gingerly placing her right foot down barely a centimeter outside the city limits. Admiring how her toes, especially her big one, dwarfed everything about the city. Casting a light shadow over everything under the curve of her toes. Hardly destroying anything despite the proximity to outlying suburban areas. The shiny red nails towered menacingly above. Jutting out only slightly from the bulbous tips. The ridges of her toeprints were giant rolling hills and valleys hundreds of meters high and low. Making even the largest buildings comparable to dirt that would get caught under her nails. It was like she was an Empress addressing her subjects and demanding they kiss her foot. A suggestive threat and a reminder accented by the warm smile that gleamed down at them.

As she looked down at the diminutive patch of hopes and dreams she'd just shattered, with it's myriad of strategies, pleas, and acceptance she remembered what you called a group of human settlements.

Property.

Chapter End Notes: