- Text Size +

There is a rustle and a shake as her pants drop and hit the floor.

 

"Should we get you out of there my sweet little captive crush?" Serenity teases as she shakes her massive mounds back and forth causing you to try to grab on but just slipping and wriggling against her warm breast.

 

"I can feel you like being a prisoner of my body as much as I do" she coos as light appears above you for a moment but is quickly over shadowed by her hand that is half your size. " I love the feeling of your warm body encompassing my breast and your erection pushing into me!" Her giant hand slides two warm fingers down your back and the tips curve and lock around your ass and a chill goes down your spine as your emotions of fear and lust get tangled. "Why don't you kiss it one last time" she says excitedly as her palm presses the back of your face deeper into her breast. You can't breath you start to panic and grasp for anything. You try to inhale but just get a taste of her fragrance and the breath is cut off, the pressure isn't releasing.

 

She let's out a moan as you struggle for your life. Slowly she releases you and drags you up the front of her tit over and up her chest with her two fingers propping you below your ass. Your panting trying to catch your breath and sweating from the fleshy prison and struggle of staying alive. Your erection isn't feeling the same way as it continues to dig into her soft moist skin as she drags you out of her shirt.

 

You're laying on her chest in the cool air still catching your breath as she clasps a hand around your waist with your erection placed between to digits. You are slowly raised to her face.

 

"Let's get a better look at my sexy little captive" as she breaths hot warm moist breath all over your naked being. "You're even cuter when your in my palm than you are full size and your fun to play with" as she squeezes your member between her small knuckles ever so slightly. You look back at this enormous yet gorgeous face with large bright radiant eyes and a sexy cute smile currently in a smirk, hiding her big soft pink lips that shine in the light. You are lost in her beauty and enamored, zoning out as your lust gets the best of you. Scanning down her neck with curls of hair falling over her shoulders looking into her deep cleavage you get harder thinking about her giant breast again. Shock and realisation come back to you as you look down her body and notice how high up you are, you start to get terrified again.

 

"Why are you doing this?!?" You scream up "it's been great all day but please I need help!"

 

She squeals with delight and excitement "You had a great time my little crush!?! " She bites her lower lip and pouts "I am helping you then aren't I? I have had a crush on you since I first saw you and now you are my little captive"

 

You try reasoning some more " I've had a crush on you too, you're gorgeous who wouldn't but I need to get back to my actual size. Wouldn't that be better for both of us?"

 

Unfortunately after revealing your crush on her, Serenity's eyes light up and her grin some how gets even larger. She didn't hear the rest. "You had a crush on me!!!?? You think I'm gorgeous!? That settles it, I will take care of you and keep you forever!" You feel her squeeze you tighter as she gets more excited.

 

"Let's have some fun my little crush" she says giddily as she lowers you down. She sets you down on a large cold flat wooden surface. It must be a desk with the cup if pens close by, a bottle of moisturizer, and a few books stacked on the surface. The room is dark except a lamp next to the desk lighting up the side of the room you are on, it's to your side but in front of Serenity highlighting I'll of her features. It's a pretty plan clean room with a closet, dresser and a large bed.

 

As she sets you down you watch her sexy form start to loom over you. She is massive and curvy in all the right places. The desk comes just above her waist line hiding her pubic region below. Her hands move to the bottom of her shirt that she slowly and seductively pulls over her head with a shake revealing her full naked form in all its glory. Her tits jiggling as her shirt is removed, they are more than three times your size and perfect in everyway. As they settle their mountains forms are just above your head. Her smooth skinned stomach is level with your crotch. You start to back away looking up in awe as you can barely see her face over her breasts. You realize you must be about 6 inches tall.

 

"Where do you think youre going my little naked man" as her hand appears behind you and she smirks down at you from between her boobs. She pulls you towards her stomach and presses you against her warmth. She purrs " You're not going anywhere where my little crush you are going to be with me forever!"

 

She hold you there for a moment then releases you. With a push of her stomach she sends you flying backwards and causes you to stumble over onto your back. She let's out a giggle as she leans forwards over you, quickly covering your entire body with her tit. The pressure grows as she leans forward even further, encompassed by her smooth skin, again with massive nipple right in your face.

 

You hear the moisturizer bottle lid click and she rubs her hands together. The pressure is slowly lifted. She slides back off the desk into a chair and lays down over the table, the massive breasts of her smooth skin now making a cave of cleavage on the table as she cocks her head with a giant grin and arm out stretched beyond you.

 

"I wanted to let you fuck me in everyway possible when you were full sized little one, but I don't think that will work now." She pouts sexually as she bites her puffy red lower lip. "But maybe if we start small we can make it work" her eyes getting more excited and a smirk growing as she let's out a giddy little laugh.