- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Father

It was time for the two lovers to press the beeper.  The reply wasn’t immediate however on the little screen fifteen minutes after they had pressed the beeper a reply was sent.  What kind of technology had they been missing that would send writing onto this tiny device? 

“Rektor, you always do this, you read what is there and then look lost in thought.  Don’t leave me like the clan idiot.”  Alexis knew that she would know soon enough but patience was something she has always been told she had to work on since she was a little girl. 

“Alex, it says ‘Good, you two are still alive.  If you have traveled this far then travel some more.  It is three days travel from where you are now.  Go to the coast and look for the rock where there is no other, standing alone in the sand.  I’m sorry I can’t be more precise however security is needed if this message is seen from the clans.’ So, I guess we go in that direction.”  Rektor slowly packed up his back pack.  After seeing how the normal people dressed and what they had he had started to go into the cities with Alexis to have somethings that they had. 

“Are you excited?  I’m excited, we should be excited.”  Rektor heard and looked up to see his 90-foot lover give a little dance, little being all about perspective Rektor thought.  He heard one of the guards describe Sarah when he had agreed to help them as being ‘as happy as a school girl’.  Rektor watched as Alexis towered over the trees and her shadow extended out further than her and mimicked her dance.  Her hips swayed from side to side hitting the trees causing them to creak from the pressure.  He couldn’t help but look at her breasts jutting and bouncing and he chuckled to himself as he saw the shadow a perfect reflection of them, only bigger if that was even possible.  “Why aren’t you excited?”

“I am excited babe, but dancing won’t get us to where we need to be any faster.”  Rektor responded and placed his last piece of chocolate he found in his pack.  A town called Hersey had so much of it.  He thought Alexis was savage in the fight but when she tasted her first bite of chocolate she went insane.  She ate so much of that sweet stuff she had a tummy ack, like he said she would.

“Aren’t you ready yet?”  The high pitch of her voice only showed off her excitement even more. 

“Yes, I’m rea” And Alexis was off running.  Rektor paused before he could finish his sentence.  “dy”  hmm Rektor thought but he had never really tried to keep up with her when she went as fast as she could run.  Alexis was already a good distance away when he got into his groove.  One of the things that has always helped him was the fact that leapers had a trick.  They could of course leap high distances but what happens when he used his abilities as a runner.  He changed his body from an upright position to an almost parallel level to the ground.  His powerful legs allowed him to close the gap on his giantess girl.

“Oh, you are fast when you want to be.”  Alexis knew that was a back handed compliment as both of them had started to explore each other bodies.  She had heard from the woman who went to the gatherings that some men could go really fast and make it blissful.  However, she didn’t know if Rektor didn’t know how or was too small for a woman of her magnitude.  It was fun she thought back to when she lied down and Rektor explored her body, finding every place his hands could fit.  Finding something on her body that he rubbed as fast as he could which ended up in her having what the woman had called an orgasm.  She would never hold his size against him or make a joke but it was comical as he stood atop her massive breast he named Costello and she gave it a little wiggle the breast bounced up towards her chin causing him to fall on top of her stomach and it swayed back resting on top of his lying body.  He tried with all of might to move the breast but his freedom only occurred when she gripped her own flesh with a giggle and slowly, so slowly that he understood how big and sexy she was lifted her bosom allowing his escape from a fleshy tomb. 

“Alexis what are you thinking?”  Rektor had noticed she slowed from the runners pace she had been going to more of a fast walk at the same time she had a mischievous grin on top of her face. 

“Oh, nothing babe, too small to worry about.”  Rektor cursed the day he taught her about innuendo. 

“Something small often comes from something GIGs-antic” He knew that the word gig was something she didn’t like being called but two can play at this game.  She gave him the usual annoyed look that he swears all woman must possessed if it came so naturally to her.  This playful banter continued as they went to the spot they were told by Sarah. 

They continued carefree until Alexis noticed Rektor tense up.  She never knew why but he always had this ability to know when something was amiss.  He turned his head from one side and the other using his eyes and he said once that turning his head allowed him to hear better.  He looked and listened until what was amiss came landing down 50 feet ahead of them.

“If you’re here for the one that has been banished from your clan I will not allow it.”  Alexis roared in her most intimidating voice.  It was an Angelic.  He looked older than normal and his grey hair and beard were evident along with a scar running across the left side of his face from his ear to his chin.  He curled his wings around his chest.  A sign not lost upon Rektor.  It had been fifteen years since he had been pushed into the wilderness but this was a sign of non-aggression from Angelics and normally not done unless one knew the other. 

“We heard rumors that a woman was banished, the biggest of them, we also heard rumors that the last leaper was still alive.”  The Angelic walked slowly, cautiously to the couple.  “The last rumor had to be investigated, a battle took place where a warrior part of a woman clan was all killed.  Such force had to be learned about.  Normally these things are handled by the younger members.  But too many coincidences in the rumors and let’s just say I wanted to be the one who could be leveled headed.  To hopefully avoid any conflicts.  To learn what is occurring rather than running in fists first.”  The old angelic kept his head down as he walked.  “This is what I told my fellow men, I ensured them that my time on this world would give me the ability to be the best option for keeping this situation what it is, just a situation based upon rumors instead of a blood bath.  This is what I told them, but frankly.”  The old angelic raised his head so the couple and specifically Rektor could see.

“Father” Rektor said as his jaw hit the ground.

“I wanted to see if I could see my son again.”  The couple was at a loss for words.  No said a word for a few moments are dare move.

“Why now?!”  Rektor didn’t know to run and hug his Father or spat in his face.

“Rektor, you know the odds of survival in the wilderness.  I listened and listened to the rumors, about a small man who would watch the clans and would disappear before anyone saw them but they knew eyes were upon them learning.  I always kept hope.  The worse day of my life was pushing you out from the clan.”  As he said this the Father slowly bent to one knee and lowered his head.  This was a sign of respect in the man clans and he extended his hand.  Rektor slowly walked towards his father.

“Rektor what are you doing?  Just like this you’re re going to get this close to him, if you get within his arms reach I can’t protect you.”  Alexis was being her protective self and was not convinced.

“I see the young woman values you, values you more than your own clan.  But I assure you if I wanted him dead he would have been dead.”  Father aid coldly.

“Not likely, I have survived from the clans.”  Rektor slowly raised his hands.  Even with his father kneeling he was still taller than him.  But they shook each other hands.  It was a sign of respect and a sacred ritual that ended conflicts between man clans.  His father would never use it to do something under handed like go back on a handshake. 

“So where do we go from here?”  Alexis took a step closer to the Angelic and Leaper kneeling to ensure that Rektor’s father understood her size and power.  She always respected Rektor’s ability and instincts but she was unsure of his father, even if he vouched for him. 

“I will tell the others when I leave that I found nothing, to not be concerned.  Few, if any, remember I had another son, a leaper.  But for now, I want to talk to you two.”  The father said as he rose to his full height.  This movement was matched as Alexis stood to her full height.  Rektor always felt small next to his father when he was a child but seeing the size difference between his father and Alexis made him feel better.

“Father, we need to talk.  Please wait here.”  The two lovers walked a distance away so that his Father’s ear couldn’t hope to pick up on their conversation. 

“I don’t like this.”  Was the first thing out of Alexis’s mouth. 

“I need to talk to him, to gain closer.”  Rektor replied.

“Closer from what?  They pushed you out, gave you a death sentence it’s a miracle your alive and I don’t, won’t let him hurt you again.”  Alexis picked up one foot and slammed it back into the ground.  This action caused a tree nearby to fall and both Rektor and the Father noticed. 

“I need this, I can’t describe why, but I need this for me.  Please Alexis I know I will be safe because you are with me.  But we need to have one ground rule.  We mustn’t speak of any events involving Sarah, the normal humans or the battle.  Agreed?”

“Agreed” Alexis wasn’t thrilled by this but she wanted to respect her lover’s wishes. 

The three talked for hours.  The conversation started off rocky with Alexis being apprehensive of the Father.  As night started to creep in, Father and Rektor started a fire.  The topics had nothing to do with the slaughter that occurred to the woman clan.  It was a father asking about his son.  Rektor was calm however didn’t appreciate the stories his Father spoke of him as a baby or how he took a long time to learn how to land from a leap without falling upon his ass.  They talked deep into the night until his Father took a serious tone. 

“Alexis, Rektor there happens to be an old tradition where a Father is to give his blessing.  I’m not sure how it goes but I understand I am not long for this world.  After seeing my son again and meeting his lover I would like to say you two have my blessing.  I have not smiled and laughed so much as I have in these last hours.  I made a mistake 15 years ago but I hope this small token will make some amends.”  The Father reached into his pack and pulled out two mall circles with a shiny rock on top.  Alexis and Rektor both looked at these two weird objects.  Neither had seen them before or a rock on the one object which sparkled like this rock. 

“What are they?”  Alexis asked in a curious tone.

“Ah, Alexis, this is the only thing my family has from the time before growth.  It has been passed down in our family.  They call them wedding rings.  They were used to show your love to the other.”  He handed them to Rektor.  Rektor slipped on the silver colored one with the odd Celtic like design.  The one with the small rock he fastened a small metal chain thru it and wrapped it around Alexi’s wrist making something he once read about a bracelet.  “They would do better with this son than the other.  I bless and wish you both happiness.  I must be leaving now however I will give you a warning as well.” 

Father stood and spread out his wings.  He turned his torso and the man who Rektor always saw as powerful, as almost a mythic creature was old now.  Rektor heard as his back cracked multiple times, how his face was worn.  Rektor understood fully now when his father said he was not long for this world.

“Your brother Rektor, he wants war.  I have steered the clan to peae and we have thrived but him and his generation have taken power.  When I leave this world, the clan will have new leadership and they will find their fight, whether they need the fight or not.”  The cold reality that no matter how far Rektor has gone in life he couldn’t escape his clan fell upon him.   

“I’m not so old to know you two aren’t up to something, which is why I didn’t ask so I wouldn’t be forced to lie.  I wish you both the best and I love you both.  I never thought in my life I could say I love you to a woman.  Thank you both.”  With that Father opened his wings and flew off to the clan.  Alexis and Rektor waited ten minutes and on the instance of Rektor left their camp for the night walking in the moonlight.  Rektor was thankful for seeing his father again however knowing what he knew now about his brother he didn’t know if he had his father followed.  They also headed in a direction away from the location given by Sarah.  When Alexis asked why, Rektor simply stated.

“They are the only ones that could possibly change this world, they have waited this long they can wait a few more days so we can lose anyone who might be following us, call it rule number one.”