- Text Size +

---

 


It took Thomas a while to get his bearings after the initial shock of what just happened. If he wasn't so livid right now, he may have almost found it humorous to be dropped inside a giant pencil case after being fished out of a giant pocket. Now here he was, in the dark confines of the school supply with two other girls who were sobbing quietly.





She's... she's such a brat sometimes! Thomas thought angrily. He got up kicking the case. "Tiffany! This isn't a game! Let us out right now!" He yelled, kicking the case a few more times. "Stop playing around! Tiffany, let us out! You better not be sleeping!"





"You...you know her name?"






Thomas turned his head to where the voice had spoken. He could make out the two outlines in the dark, one that was now beginning to stand up while the other was still sitting. 





"Oh, uh...yeah. Um, hold on." Thomas responded, reaching into his pocket to pull out his cellphone. With a tap of the Torch app, their umbral cell was lit with a white light. The girl standing up squinted a bit from the light while her comrade had her head in her arms, knees arched up, silently crying. "Oh, sorry." Thomas apologized, redirecting the light from the girls.





Now that he could see them, Thomas found himself gawking at the two but mostly at the one standing. She was quite pretty. The girl had a small cute face with caramel skin that suggested she was possibly of Guyanese descendant. Her face however, seemed stained with dried tears. She wore an aqua colored sports jacket with skinny jeans of a lighter shade of blue and a pair of black sneakers. Her long jet black hair was done in a ponytail and by the looks of it, seemed wet and messy with a few strands out of place. Her adorable black eyes examined Thomas with confusion as to how he could know the name of the monster that had just "foot raped" her and her friend moments ago.





Thomas gave her a nervous smile, scratching the back of his. "Yeah, um I guess you could say me and Tiffany are friends. Kind of." This caught the attention of the girl still sitting who lifted her head and gave Thomas an appalled look while her friend did the same. Oh, crap. Thomas thought. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.






The girl standing up narrowed her eyes at him and before Thomas knew it, she was up in his face. "How could you be friends with that... that monster! She just kidnapped us and started... started rubbing her foot on us! Wait, I get it now. You told her to kidnapped us!" The girl fumed.




"What?!" Thomas exclaimed.




The girl huffed in disbelief. "It all makes sense now. Only a stupid, perverted guy like you would have some giant little girl kidnap women for his own pleasure!"





Thomas could not believe this! "But...!"





"How long have you been doing this?!"





"But I..."





"How did you even manipulate her in the first place?!"





"Wait..."





The girl sitting down got up with fear and hate in her eyes. "Oh my God! What type of sicko are you?! Do you have any idea what your "friend" put us through just now! Where were you anyways?" She said angrily, quoting "friend" with her fingers.





"Probably watching the whole thing from the top of her dresser somewhere!" Her friend suggested with disgust in her voice.





"Wait! Now hold up!"




"Eww! Did you get off on that!?" The girl that was sitting, accused, stepping back in revulsion.




"Enough! I didn't tell her to kidnap you and I'm not a pervert! If I was working with her, how come I'm in here with you two?! Use your heads!" Thomas barked.





The two girls skeptical stares started to faded at that. Thomas sighed. "Look, for all it's worth, I'm sorry she kidnapped you. She actually kidnapped me too although that's not how we met." Thomas said, blushing slightly. He didn't want to bring up how Beverly had dropped him in Tiffany's panties, causing their fateful encounterment, espically after being called a pervert by the pair. "She took a liking to me and I started realizing she wasn't all bad. She's was just raised to not care about people smaller than her, people like us. We got into a argument after she kidnapped me and here I am with you." 




His voice sounded sincere enough. The girl with the ponytail placed her hands on her mouth with regret in her eyes. Her friend looked just as guilty. "Oh my... oh my God. I am so sorry..." She said.




Her friend started walking closer. "Your... Your telling the truth, aren't you?" She said.




"Yes!" Thomas barked, with a defensive look on his face.




The girl with the ponytail started holding her face as a sharp sob escaped her. "I'm so sorry! W-we're just tired and scared!" She bawled.





Thomas felt his heart sink hearing her cry so hard. Tiffany, what have you done? He thought. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Like I said, she likes me and I know she'll listen to me, too. Tiffany might be big and destructive but she's still a just little girl who just needs guidance." 





The girl with the ponytail looked up and sniffed. Her friend had put her arm around her shoulder in a comforting manner. "We're sorry again for accusing you." The girl with the ponytail said.





Her friend gave him an apologetic smile. "Yeah, we're sorry. Your so brave."





Thomas blushed stratching his head with a bashful laugh. "Well, yeah, I guess. Um, my names Thomas by the way."




The girl with the ponytail wiped her eyes, smiling. "Mildred." She said.






"I'm Anika." Said the other girl. Now that she was standing up, Thomas could make her out better. She was just as pretty as Mildred with a smooth face and a bit of pointy nose but it did nothing to make her any less attractive. She had caramel skin and long black hair too except hers wasn't bounded by anything, falling down her back. Her jacket was brown, leather and expensive looking and unlike Mildred, hers was opened, revealing a glamorous peach colored sweater with a small pink scarf around her neck. She was wearing tight jeans like Mildred and adorning her feet were brown designer boots with flat heels. 






Anika gave Thomas a look as if inspecting him somehow. "Wait, you actually look familiar. Have I seen you somewhere before?" Thomas shrugged. She continued scrutinizing him until the realization hit her. "Oh, wait! Haven't I seen you around campus at the Collins University?" She said with a raised brow.





Thomas eyes widened at this. "Wait, you go to Collins? Both of you?" He said looking at Mildred.






They both nodded. "I thought you looked familiar but with all that had happened, I wasn't thinking about it." Anika admitted.





"That's great!" Mildred chirped in. "What major are you studying?"






"Graphic design. It's my second semester." Thomas said. "What about you guys?"






"Criminal Justice and it's my second year too." Mildred replied.






"I'm studying Psychology, first year." Anika said.





"So, are you two like sisters?" Thomas asked.





Anika sighed, shaking her head. "No, just friends. Everyone says that."






Thomas face palmed himself. "God! I'm so sorry, I was just wondering, you know?"





Mildred laughed. "No, it's fine really. We're use to it."





Suddenly, there was an audible growling noise. It took Thomas a second to realize it was coming from Anika, more so, her stomach.




Anika blushed in embarrassment. "S-Sorry! I didn't eat much today."





"Anika! I told you that you should start eating a bit more!" Mildred reprimanded.




"Hey! I'm on a strict diet, you know that!" Anika lashed back.




Mildred threw her hands in the air in agitation. "Well, this is just great. That girl doesn't seem like she's coming back anytime soon to take us out."




"Oh, it's not like I had "getting kidnapped by some giant" on my agenda, Mil!"




"Don't start with me!"




Thomas watched the girls bicker for a good twenty seconds before forcefully coughing to make his presences known. Both girls stopped their quarreling and stared at him, almost annoyed. Reaching into his jacket pocket, he pulled out a paper bag. It was the food he got for free after Tiffany "negotiated" with the manager. He wasn't much of a big eater so there was still a large piece of the burger and a couple of fries. 




"I still have some food from early. Please help yourself." He said. "I'm just glad I finished my soda before Tiffany threw me in her pocket." He chuckled. He nearly jumped when Anika snatched the bag from his hand. Pulling out the burger, Anika quickly started wolfing down the thing. "Oh my God... Thank you...so much, Thomas." She said, between bites.



Mildred shook her head. "Pathetic. Simply pathetic. What would you do if Thomas wasn't here? Hmm?" She said, but felt herself smiling, knowing that her friend now had food in her belly. 



"No problem! I'm just glad I could be useful!" Thomas replied, watching Anika devoured the burger. He watched as her delicate mouth tore the thing hungrily and watched as she swallowed. To Thomas own surprise, he found her eating it was actually kinda sexy. Woah, she most have been real hungry, He thought with a bit of excitement. Anika grabbed a handful of fries and stuffed them in her mouth, her cheeks puffing out as she masicated the oily food and swallowed the potatoe-y goodness only to reach in and grab another handful and eat them as well. Thomas gulped, felling an erection stir in his southern region. Dear fuck, she's just going all out!






When Anika was done, she let out a belch, much to her embarrassment. "Oops. Excuse me!" She said covering her mouth. That was enough to wet Thomas. What the fuck is wrong with me? He thought.




"Thomas, you OK? Sorry, I ate it all."




Thomas snapped out of his trance. "Oh, uh, no problem! Really, I was full anyways."




"Your such a pig." Mildred teased.





Anika stuck her tongue out at her. Thomas eyes bulged seeing the pink muscle extended.




"Anyways, we should all get some sleep." Mildred said. 





Anika nodded. "Yeah, thanks again, Thomas! It was really good." She said, smiling at him. Thomas returned the smile only more nervously. Turning off the Torch, Thomas took a spot farthest from where the girls were and tried to make himself comfortable.





Jesus, I really am a pervert...

---