- Text Size +
---


Tiffany made it home that night without much complications. Getting locked out wasn't a concern for the young redhead, given the fact that her mom entrusted her with a key of her very own. Slowly turning the crystal doorknob, Tiffany pushed the door open carefully to avoid as much creaking as possible. When she found that the lights were turned off, it gave her all the confirmation that she needed that told her mother was upstairs, possibly sleeping.




Tiffany made her way to her room, turning on the lights with a giddy smile on her face. First, she took off her jacket, which still contained a squirming Thomas in the pockets and placed it on the floor as gently as possible. Then, she plucked out the girls she kidnapped from the campus out of her leggings and placed their screaming forms on the pink carpet floor. When both girls were deposited on the soft fabric, their screaming ceased. The floor below them was not of concrete or grass but of carpet only this carpet stretched out for miles.




They both frantically scouted their surroundings. A giant bed was behind them, a couple of toys the size of houses occasionally littered the floor, and the "sky" above them was made up of white ceiling and walls with a large bulb that rivaled the sun in terms of light hanging above them. Their biggest fear though was of the two gigantic shoe clad feet that stood in front of them menacingly, dwarfing them completely.




Their gaze shifted further up to the leggings the feet supported. The very leggings that imprisoned them just moments ago and past those was a pleaded skirt, a white T-shirt and the grinning face of their kidnapper, the face of a little girl with flowing red hair. Both girls hugged each other whimpering, confused and scared.




Tiffany smiled down at the little girls at her feet, hands on her hips. She didn't want to wait any longer for she had waited long enough since capturing her little toys. She slipped her legging-covered right foot out of its shoe and brought it down on both girls. After walking to the city and walking back home, the legwear was coated in a nice sheen of sweat from the young girl.



They tried to run, like they usually did, but Tiffany was way faster. It only took one foot to engulf both girls completely. She didn't crush them, only using enough strength to pin them down and nothing more. She wanted to feel them struggle under there.



Tiffany applied a little more pressure and could hear their shrilled but muffled sobs. Tiffany's smile only grew wider and more mischievous knowing that it was probably really stinky under there for them. She started moving her foot in a little circle, generating more tiny struggles for the tinies under her foot.



Feeling even meaner, Tiffany took her other foot out of her shoe. They're probably not as scared as they should be. I should separate them! Tiffany thought, cheerily. She lifted her foot slowly to see that the two little things were quivering and whimpering even harder than before. Using her left foot now, she dragged one of miserable little things with her big toe. The one that was still were she was took noticed of this quickly



"Anika!" She sobbed.



Tiffany soaked up the scene with glee. Now that the one name Anika was away from her companion, Tiffany pressed her sole onto her and did the same with the other. When both girls were engulfed yet again, Tiffany continued squeezing on them only this time she made it into a pattern. She would apply slight pressure on both of their little bodies then let up a little even going as far as maneuvering them from her soles to the archs under her toes, laughing childishly while she did so.



OK, I think I had enough fun, Tiffany thought to herself. With that thought, she finally decided to release both girls from their sweaty submission. Tiffany crouched down smiling victoriously to admire her handy work. Both girls were a complete mess! They were panting and sweaty both from Tiffany's perspiration and their own.



Tiffany could see the one named Anika had her eyes closed tightly, still whimper as her long jet black hair was spilled out. Her friend wasn't any better. Although her hair was almost as long as Anika's, it was done in a ponytail which was now strands glued on her horror strickened face.



Tiffany giggled. "That was fun! I'm so glad I took you guys home with me. Its so much easier to play with you in my room than in the city."



Ponytail, still panting looked up at her with despair in her eyes. "P-please..." She croaked, "let us go!"



Tiffany brought her finger to her chin thinking. "Hmm... Nope! I think I'm gonna keep you from now on!" She said, giggling as she reaching for the little girl who shrieked when Tiffany picked her up. She grabbed the other one, who still had her eyes shut tight. Tiffany rolled her eyes.



"Open your eyes, silly! We're done playing."



Anika only response was covering here face with her arms. Tiffany sighed, picking her up as well.



"N-no! P-please no more! Ahhh!" Anika screamed as Tiffany picked her up as well, dropping her in her palm next to her friend. Tiffany gave them a sniff, scrunching her face.



"Peeyuh! You guys smell like feet!" Tiffany chortled. "I'm gonna have to put you somewhere though if your gonna live here with me from now on." She coiled her fingers around the two who protested desperately in her cupped hand. Tiffany paid them no heed as she scoured her room happily for something to hold her new pets in.


She started rummaging through her drawers till she found a pencil box. It was a rectanglur case with a blue top and a transparent bottom. She had used this two years ago when she was in the third grade. It served her well till it started cracking up, due to the numerous times she dropped it. It had a rather large crack at the bottom but nothing to large for the girls to escape from. She casually dropped the two screaming pair in it, putting the box in the drawer and closing it with a cute little giggle.



Tiffany yawned. She was getting tired. Sighing happily, the young giantess started to stripe out of her clothing and into more sleep appropriate ones. She found a light blue jersey shorts and kepted her t-shirt before laying in her nice cozy bed, pulling the sheets over herself and slowly closing her with a content smile on her face.




She opened her eyes suddenly, frowning. Wait, am I'm forgetting something? She thought to herself.



"Oh, no! Thomas!"



Tiffany threw the sheets over herself and jumped out of bed, running toward her discarded jacket and unzipping the pocket. When she felt the small man's body still moving, her face lit up with relief as she withdrew him out. Thomas however, was gasping instantly now freed from the suffocating confines of the little girl's clothing.



"Good, your OK." She said, pulling him close to her face.



Thomas caught his breath finally. He gave Tiffany a brief look before turning his face away, with indignantion.



Tiffany frowned. "Oh come on, Thomas. Please don't be mad. You'll like it here, I promise. I'll take good care of you and everything."



Thomas was silent.



"Oh, please look at me, Thomas! Your making me sad."



"You...you kidnapped me and then placed me in your pocket like I was some...some toy!" Thomas growled, still averting his gaze from her.



Tiffany cringed. "I'm sorry, Thomas! Please just look at me!"



Thomas kept his head turned.



Tiffany huffed angrily, tears now falling down her face. "Fine! Stay mad! But I'm keeping you so, there!" With that, she stomped over to the drawer with a protesting Thomas in her fingers where the two girls were and opened it. She took out the pencil case where the girls instantly started begging to be let out.



"T-tiffany, who are those people?" Thomas asked, frantically trying to squirm out of her grip.




She ignored him, narrowing her eyes at the two. "SHUT UP!" Tiffany yelled, causing both girls to silently whimper instead. She dropped Thomas before he could say anything else in there, closing both the drawer and the pencil case before going to bed.


---