- Text Size +




Thomas was pacing back and forth on Tiffany's dresser for a while now thinking about where to begin. Tiffany's pupils traced the little man's movements. Tiffany placed her elbows on the dresser, her hands on her cheeks. "I can't believe that big meanie has a boyfriend?" Tiffany said, more to herself than to Thomas.




Thomas stopped his pacing and stared up at the redhead giantess's face. "Yeah, why'd you think she came to City Block Y in the first place?"



Tiffany's eyes bolted opened with realization. So that's why she took over my city. She averted her attention back to Thomas. "So tell me, little Thomas about this boyfriend of hers?" She said with a devious grin.




Thomas sighed. "I do I even have a choice?" Thomas was about to take a seat. Tiffany waved her hands in a gesture to stop him. "Uh... woah! woah! I'll get you something soft to sit on. Be right back." She headed to her bed where there were numerous pillows of different shapes and colors. Picking up a red heart shaped pillow, Tiffany tucked it under her arm then headed to her computer desk where she dragged the desktop chair over back towards the dresser. She dropped the pillow beside Thomas who immediately started climbing the soft fabric and took a seat. Tiffany took a seat in her own chair, smiling.




"Start from the beginning! I wanna know everything about this relationship!"




-----




I had known Zeke since high school. To say we were friends wasn't entirely true. He was more of that guy you saw in the hallways who you met at one of your classes who'd you exchange a "hey" or high-five with. He was an African-American with light brown skin and light facial hair. He always had his hair in dreads that were covered by a colorful beanie.




His shirts were usually as colorful as his beanie and he would ocassionally were flip flops with brown shorts. I guess for better words, he was a bit like a hippie. The thing that made him stand out the most though was the wooden guitar he would always bring to school. He'd play it in the hallways from time to time and boy, was he good.





He never played any songs that were popular, just simple background music. People adored him, even the teachers and the cool kids! He was also a peaceful type of guy who wouldn't hurt a soul. Then one day, it happened. I could still remember every single detail as if it had just happened yesterday. I was heading to my algebra class with my friends when we heard those dreadful tremors.




Everyone gasped. The lights started to flicker in the hallways. Then next thing we knew, the ceiling was being teared away sending debris everywhere. What was once a ceiling was now replaced by the face of a giant girl who was smiling sweetly down at us. The fire alarm went off and people were in a frenzy. I just stood there, looking up at this blonde giantess. I wouldn't be lying if I said I wasn't scared shitless but at that moment my fear was somewhat forsaken for my infatuation. The girl was really cute, that was true. Her blue eyes watched everyone with child-like curiosity her cute pink lips curled into a little grin.




My infatuation trance was broken however when I saw her massive hands pick up a guy. My panic increased seeing who it was, Turner Doorman, the quarterback of our school's football team, the Sharks. He was going mad in her grasped screaming that it was all too terrifying to watch what she would do next. I covered my head as if it would do something but I should have covered my ears and closed my eyes instead. I heard a sickening gulp followed by a feminine sigh. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where Turner was right now.




I looked back up after I heard a girl scream. Another person was being drawn to the giantess's lips. I was too scared to see who it was and also because I started moving down the halls with the rest of what was left of the crowd who were now evacuating the school. By the time I made it to the stairwell, I heard that all too familiar tune that could only be made by a guitar. Turning towards one of the halls, I saw Zeke jamming away at his guitar as if death wasn't literally looming above our heads right now. I found myself running towards him.




"Zeke! Are you crazy!? We gotta get the fuck outta here!" I said with trepidation in my voice. He shook his head, eyes closed as he jammed away. I grabbed him by his arm angrily. "Do you wanna die!? Come on, I'm getting you out of here right now!"




Zeke sighed. "Bro, you can't, like, let the wind blow you down. Sometimes you gotta fight Mother Nature and show her she doesn't always control you."




I gave him a confused look. "Mother N- look! We don't have time for this! We gotta leave."




Zeke sat down, Indian-style and continued playing. Just before I could do anything, I felt a could shiver run down my spine as if someone was watching me. Applify that stare times 100 and you get a giantess who was now focusing her eyes on both of us.




"Hi, there."




Her voiced was undescribably loud but still retained it femininity. I found myself slowly looking up at the giantess. A cold sweat ran down my back then I noticed something else. I averted my eyes to the window for just a brief second only to realize the view had been obstructed completely by a wall of tan flesh. W-were those her breasts!? And if those were her breasts, did that mean she was laying down this whole entire time!? Just how big was she!?



"Hey little guy, now's the time to be begging me for your life not jamming away on your guitar."



My eyes quickly turned to Zeke in horror and frustration. I wanted to take that thing from his hands and smash it!




"You could say what you want but you can't stop me from playing. Music is liberation, man." He said, unafraid as he continued playing.




At that moment, I thought to myself, we're gonna die...




"I certainly can stop you from playing, I'm bigger than you after all." The girl said, with a cheeky smile.




Zeke continued playing.




Everyone was quite for a second. The only noise coming from Zeke's guitar.




"Hey little man, how come you're not afraid of me like your friend there." She said pointing to me. I instantly froze like a deer at headlights.




"Why would I should fear you when I could befriend you instead." Zeke responded with a tender smile. His eyes were still closed as he continued playing.




The girl frown for the first time and that's when I thought Zeke had finally pissed her off.




"Your a strange tiny, you know that?"




"Aren't we all tiny in this vast universe of ours."




Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!




"Hmm. You know, I never thought of it like that before even though I'm still bigger than you." The girl responded.




Zeke chuckled. "Hey, a least you're happy with your role in life, sister. Most of us don't have the privilege to enjoy who we are."




The girls eyes widened with agreement. "I know, right! Its like how my mom said I should be more nicer to people but, like, mom I'm already perfect. Gosh! Like, what more do you want from me!"




Zeke nodded his head in understatement. "Sounds like my old man. Dude, says I should be a engineer like him. I told him, "Like, dude. Chill."



I was at lost at words when the girl bursted out laughing. "Yeah, like chill out!"




Zeke laughed. "Yeah, like, seriously, chill."




They were both laughing now. I don't know why I was still standing there but I guess my mind wanted to see how this would play out.




The girl wiped her eyes. "You know what? I like you. You get me."




Zeke nodded. "I feel the same way, brah. We're like kindred spirits destined to meet."




The girl had a dreamy look in her eyes. "You're so poetic. What's your name, little guy?"




Zeke was tuning his guitar. "I go by Zeke but my spirit goes by Gale."




The girl giggled but it wasn't malicious or cruel. It was genuine. "I'm Beverly but I don't have a spirit name like you."




Zeke looked up at her with a sheepish grin. "That's the great thing about spirit names, brah, you could name them whatever you like."




The girl's hand came down and I reflectively shrieked and curled up into a ball but when I looked up, she had picked up Zeke who was all too calm about it.




"That's it! You are so going to be my new boyfriend!" The girl squealed.




I couldn't see Zeke that clearly but I could make out what he said. "I would be honored."




Since that day, nothing was normal. After Beverly's rampage, school was cancelled for a month (which wasn't particularly a bad thing) until they could do repairs for the ceiling. They held a memorial service for the kids and teachers that were killed during Beverly's...Uh feeding frenzy. When we came back to school, everyone went about there day as usual and I found Zeke doing what he normally was doing, playing his guitar.



However, now that he was in a relationship with a giantess, he was treated differently. Right after school that day, I had unchained my bicycle. I didn't have the luxury of buying my own car so I had to settle for cycling but I never complained. Then, that familiar tremor started. Kids and teachers alike started screaming and doing everything they can to evacuate the premises. I could see her from a distant. Dear fuck, she was ginormous!



She walked causally, a spring to her step. Her golden blonde hair was done in a ponytail. She wore a white blouse with tight jeans that accentuated her womanly body. She wore open white toed sandals too. I watched in horror a she crushed cars, lampposts trees, and worse of all, people.




And she didn't even care...




She was coming towards the front of the school where people were still trying to get away. I was in the front of the school but on the very right side so I could see all the commotion easily. I gasped seeing Anna Edwards, the girl in my Spanish Class rush out the doors, screaming. I had a crush on her I'll admit but what had happened next made me see the word "crush" in a different view.




BOOM!




Beverly's sandal cladded foot extinguished Anna before she even got a chance to react. My body started trembling and I felt my eyes water but I couldn't look away. I looked up at the girl. She was so huge that up close, her body almost seemed like it faded into the skies itself. I could only make out her long legs and massive rear but upon estimation, I could tell the entire school could barely reach her knees! She started bending down, sitting on her knees with a eager grin on her face.




"Gale sweetie, are you in there?" Her voice boomed.




After a minute, Zeke came out. Beverly's grin grew wider as she lowered her hand. Zeke was about to step on it when he stopped and turned around. "Its cool everyone. She's my new girlfriend. She won't hurt you." In a few seconds, the doors bursted open and everyone that was still inside the school started running out like a stampede pass Beverly's legs. Zeke finally stepped on her palm.




I dared to walk closer despite myself but I had to hear what Zeke would say. Beverly was rubbing his head tenderly like one would do to a Dumbo rat.




"So, how was school?" Beverly asked, eagerly.




"It was all good, Beauty." That must be her spirit name, I thought. Her palm was obscuring my view of Zeke but I could tell from his voice that he was smiling.




"Oh, everything is good with you!" She said, rolling her eyes with mocked annoyance but she still retained her grin.




"So where should we fly to today?" He said.




Beverly was pondering what he said, hand on her chin. "Hmm. Wanna come to my house and watch a movie?"




"You got it, brah. As long as there's no animal cruelty in it, I'm game."




I saw them walk off leaving me wondering what the fuck was happening.




It went on like this everyday. Everyone started giving Zeke nervous stares as he played his music, they even gave him money when he played which was something he never asked for before. People moved out of his way a he walked down the halls and even in our History class, Mrs. Gardens gave him a A+ on that crazy hard test we got last week. Not even Laura, the smartest girl in our class got an A+ but she sure as hell didn't complain.




I spotted Zeke at lunch that day sitting at a table by himself sighing. My friends beckoned me to sit with them but I turned them down. I went over to Zeke's table.




"Hey, where's your buddies from band class? Don't they usually sit with you?" I asked taking a seat.




Zeke sighed, taking a lazy bite out of a potato wedge. "They don't sit here anymore, dude."




"Its because of Beverly, huh?"




He nodded. "But you know what, bro? I love Beauty too much to care anymore. The currents may be rough but the rocks keep standing."




I chuckled. "Well, you could always talk to me about anything, man."




Zeke gave me a grin. "Thanks, bro. You're one chill dude."




Eventually the years went by and we all graduated. Both me and Zeke moved out of town to dorm at the college in City Block Y. We didn't really move in together, it was more of a coincidence. We weren't in the same dorms either but I would see him around sometimes and we would exchange "heys" just like in high school. The fact that Beverly didn't visit told me they broke up but then Zeke stopped me one day while I was jogging around the campus.




"Dude, Thomas. Could you not tell anyone about Beauty right now?" He told me. So he was getting ashamed of his girlfriend? About time. That's what I thought until he smiled. "I want it to be a surprise."