- Text Size +

 

 

I hate her! I hate her! I'm soooo telling my mommy on her now! Tiffany was fuming as she made her way home after being harassed by the girl yet again. A smile crept on her face remembering the last time her mom came to her rescue. It was 5 years ago when her mom decided it was time for her to terrorize her first city. Her mom had brought her to City Block R, a slum of a city that had little residents and lacked the accommodations that most cities had such as taller buildings, smoother streets, etc.





She remembered how happy she was to see all the little people scurrying when they saw her eager face peering down at them. She had turned around to see her mother smiling at her, waiting for her to give her the go ahead. She nearly squealed with excitement when her mom gestured her towards the city and then she was in paradise. She remembered her first crush, a young man who became a blood stain on her hand. The way she skipped merrily in her yellow sun dress and matching flip flops, her long red hair dangling in the wind as buildings shook and people screamed all as her mom stood back and watched her with the most tender look. She was proud of her daughter.





Then something unsuspected happened. As Tiffany was kneeling down to pick up a person to see how they would feel in her grasp, as haggard man, probably in his late forties had opened his window and had took aim at Tiffany with a shot gun.




He was one of the few who could afford an apartment oppose to the numerous shacks or "gutter houses" as people called it. His floor was at the same level as Tiffany's knees plus his building was facing her. Were she to stand at her full height, the building would only reach Tiffany's stomach.




"Ow!" Tiffany yelped. Her attention was immediately drawn to her knee. There was no blood but it stung and to a five year old girl a sting like that was nothing to be taken likely.



"M-mommy!" She wailed, her eyes leaking as she ran to her mother who quickly bended over to get a closer look at her daughter.



"Sweetie, what's wrong?" She asked.



Tiffany pointed to her knee. "It hurts mommy!"




Her mother examined her knee and her face contorted into one of pure rage.




"Sweetie, stay here. I'm going to make the bad people pay for hurting you, OK?"




Her mother stomped over to the little city with a confident stride. She had a black dress that day that clung to her buxom form and revealed much of her smooth, long shapely legs as as well as her large breasts. Her hair was longer back then but still had its curliness. Regardless of these features, the only thing that that city would see and the only last thing they would see was her black leather high heel pumps.





Tiffany remembered how her mom simple walked into the city and almost everything and everyone was pulverized by her mother's footwear. Her mom had a unforgiving look on her face, her arms folded under her massive rack. Tiffany saw her mother lifted her foot and brought it down with an terrifying force causing a quake and numerous screams. Her foot came down on a apartment that barely reached her mom's knees.




Tiffany could still remember how easily her pump leveled the building as if it was made of sand. Tiffany could see smoke appearing from the city and soon, the city was in flames. When it was all over, her mother just watched it all burn, still crossed that her only daughter was hurt, the fire's light only making her face even more ghastly. Her mother took a breath although it was more of a sigh given that she hardly broke a sweat destroying the puny city. She made her way back to Tiffany who was flabbergasted by her mom's rampage.





A man who had somehow survived the destruction started running out from between Tiffany's mother's feet. His clothes was on fire and possible his skin. The pain and truama was so much for him, he could have cared less that he was walking through legs of the raging goddess that leveled his city in the first place. He was screaming bloody murder which drawn the attention of both giantesses.




For some reason, Tiffany pitied the little thing that was now homeless and burning. Just when she was going to pick it up...



BOOM!



Tiffany eeped seeing the thing being erased by her mom's pump. She twisted her pump with a disgusted look on her face. When she had lifted her foot, Tiffany could see the thing was as flat as paper, face first on the ground, and no doubt dead.




"Little bugs need to learn who's in charge here! Tiffany, sweetie, let mommy look at that knee. I'll kiss the boo-boo and make it go away, OK?"




Tiffany was so dumbstruck by what just happened that she had completely forgotten about the shot but didn't object. She saw a different side to her mother that day and City Block R had no long existed.




Tiffany gulped. If her mom would react to a little sting, what would she do if she found out she was being bullied? Suddenly, the idea of getting her mom involved didn't seem so appealing.




She rushed to her room, luckily her mom was in her own room. Tiffany undressed and untangled her hair that was a complete mess after her ordeal with the Boobzilla. She was now naked and observing her underwear. She picked up her cotton white panties with disgust.




The four tinies the girl had put in her underwear were flattened lifeless bodies. It was one thing to flatten them with her bare feet but to have them touch her bare bottom was just plain gross! Tiffany started picking them off her underwear one by one and threw the bodies in a trash bin. When she got to the third body, Tiffany noticed something. The body didn't have any blood surrounding it and it didn't look particularly flat. She placed the body on her palm.




"I know you're alive! Stop playing dead!"




The body remained still.





"Fine. I'll just drop you and see what happens."




That's when the facade was over. The thing's eyes opened. It shrieked seeing the face of its new captor. Tiffany gave it an inspection. It was a young man with messy brown hair, a black jacket with blue jeans and black sneakers. Tiffany scowled. She wasn't in the mood for this.




"STOP SCREAMING!!!"




The thing flinched upon hearing Tiffany yell at it. It started cleaning out its ears to see if it was still capable of hearing then it looked back up at Tiffany nervously. Tiffany sighed. Her mind was still on the busty blonde and even hurting this tiny didn't seem all that appetizing to her at the moment. She looked at it's pitiful form. It was shaken now, wondering what the colossal girl had in store for it.




"Look, I'm not gonna hurt you. What's your name?"




The thing was still trembling as its mouth started to move but Tiffany couldn't make out the words.




"What? Speak up. I can't hear you."




"T-thomas. M-my names T-thomas."




Tiffany smiled. "Well, my name's Tiffany and you're one lucky tiny, Thomas."




Thomas just stared up at her, still frighten but not so much as to be shaking like before. Then, he started looking around the room frantically.




"W-where's B-I mean the other girl? S-she's not here is she!? Please, don't let her take me! Please! I... where am exactly?" He said, realizing his surroundings.




Tiffany blinked a few times. "You're in my room! Boy, you must really be scared of that girl, huh?"





The guy looked back up and nodded with fear in his eyes. "She had me trapped in her top! I never thought I'd ever be scared of breasts in my entire life! God, it was so tight in there and there were other people screaming too which made it worse all while she laughed." The guy was shaken again but not because of Tiffany this time.




Tiffany yawned much to the man's shock. "Oh... uh sorry. I'm just tired." The guy shook his head with a forlorn look. "For a second I almost forgot that your one of them too. So what happens now? You're gonna kill me?" He said gaining a defiant look in his eyes as he stared up at Tiffany.





Tiffany scowled. "Hey! Didn't I say I wasn't gonna hurt you?"





"You're naked by the way." The man gestured to her chest.




Tiffany eeped as she quickly placed the man on the dresser and ran into her closest. She came out in a overgrown T-shirt with a yellow chick on it. The guy chuckled.




"You got a nice taste in clothes, I'll tell you that."




Tiffany stomped over towards the man, fuming. "I'll have you know that my mommy is gonna do the laundry soon so all of my good clothes are in the laundry room."





"Well that explains it."




Tiffany pouted. "You're pretty comfortable around me all of a sudden. You know I could just crush you now if I wanted to."




The guy shrugged. "Well, I was scared of you at first but now that I think about it, Be- I mean the other girl is much more scarier than you." That struck a nerve in Tiffany. The Boobzilla stoled her city now she's proven to be more of a threat than her? Why won't she just leave me alone?! Tiffany thought. She looked down at the small man, anger in her eyes.





Picking him up and dropping him in her palm, she poked him in the stomach with her finger. "Look, you! She's just a big boobed airhead! I'm way smarter and way cuter than she is!"




"So you weren't rampaging together?" The guy asked, confused.




"No way! Didn't you see the way she dropped you in my..." Tiffany gulped, her face flushing red with embarrassment.




The guy chuckled. "Oh, I just thought you liked that type of stuff." It was enough for Tiffany to take. The little man was forgetting who the big one was around here. She plucked the man out of her hand, holding him by the ankle. He was now hanging upside down over her mouth. The guy yelped.



"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't eat me! Please!" He started begging, his voice on the verge of tears. Tiffany smiled cruelly.



"That's more like it! You better be nice to me or..." Tiffany brought the guy closer to her mouth for emphasis which still reeked from her lack of dental hygiene this morning. The guy gagged and coughed as she exhaled on him. "Now, give me a good reason why I shouldn't just eat you now." The guy just continued coughing. "OK then, down you go!"




"Wait! Don't do this! We both hate Beverly! W-we should be working together to get her to leave!" The guy shrieked. Tiffany brought the guy to her eye, turning him up right again.




"So, her name's Beverly? How do you know that?"




The guy was breathing hard after his ordeal then sighed. "Because I know her boyfriend."