- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

---

Once again, sorry for this HUGE hiatus. 

 

There has been a few changes in the previous chapters that I made. Most notably, Chapter 19 where I had made an error in size difference of Cecilia being taller than a 60 story building (the one Anthony the window washer was working on) when she was in fact shorter than it. The other changes in the previous chapters I don't believe are that significant though. 

 

I also want to give a shoutout to IamtheWalrus's story Anthology Tales from a World of Giantesses. I'm honored that he made a story based on Giantess Bully's universe. We went back and forth with his amazing ideas which was really fun.

 

Again, apologies for the delay. Here is Chapter 20 at long last!

 

---

---


Zeke was strapped in the red cushion armrest chair. The black leather straps had confined his ankles and wrists to the burgundy seat. He wasn't surprised that the giant women in this world had sex toys for people of his size. The only thing that really made it a toy to Zeke was the fact that Beverly had a little remote control to make the straps come out of the chair and bound the tiny person seated.





Zeke smiled. He wanted this though and so did Beverly. The young light-skinned African-American was completely naked, even discarding his colorful beanie with his dreads tied behind him. He sat in the middle of Beverly's pitch black room save for the light slipping out from under the closed bathroom door. The running water from Beverly's simple shower was like the sound of a waterfall to Zeke's ear. Zeke loved when his titanic lover was wet when they made love.




"Hold on, Gummy Bear. I'm almost done." Beverly called out through the roaring water from the shower.




"Take your time, babe." Zeke yelled back forgetting that Beverly most likely couldn't hear him.




A few minutes later, the bathroom door start to open very slowly. Zeke's grin only grew wider as well as his erection. Beverly really knew how to get him worked up.




With the door fully open, Beverly walked out with two woolly beige towels, one long one hugging her hourglass figure while a small one was wrapped around her head with a few strands of her long blonde hair spilling out.




The tremors of his skyscraper girlfriend shook Zeke's entire body as Beverly slowly sauntered over to him with a confident sexy walk.




"Ready to play?" Beverly purred. She stood in front of Zeke's tiny bounded form with a wide amorous grin, one hand on her thick hip.




Zeke nodded excitedly. His broad smile was all the confirmation Beverly needed.




Beverly belted out a sultry laugh, eyes fixated on her little lover. "Silly little man. Don't you know I play rough with my toys?"





Zeke rose a brow to that. When has Beverly ever called him a toy? Maybe it was something new she was trying out to spice up their playtime?




"I got a surprise for you before we start." Beverly said.




With those words, Zeke instantly dropped his concern about being referred to as a toy. His excitement returned. "I'm ready, babe. What is it?"




Beverly tilted her head with a smirk before clapping her hands. In no time the lights in the room vanquished the darkness, bringing color to it yet again. Zeke's eyes bulged out, his mouth dropping open with horror at what surrounded him.




Shelves amongst shelves were stacked with numerous jars. The shelves covered every wall in the room. But what chilled Zeke wasn't the sudden renovation in Beverly's room. It was the jars. Jars nearly full of naked, screaming people of his size!




"Wha..." Zeke tried to say as he looked around the room in sheer horror but his voice betrayed him.




"You thought..." Beverly began.



"B...bev, w...what the hell is going on?" Zeke interrupted, dread apparent on his face.




A mighty stomp from Beverly's giant foot shook Zeke and his chair so hard to the point where it fell over backwards.




Beverly planted her huge body over the felled Zeke lowering her waist to get a better look at his tiny pathetic form with her hands on her hips. "I'm fucking talking here! Don't interrupt me. You thought you were slick. Trying to get me to go to that meeting and change me so I could give up my rampages." The seething face Beverly was making Zeke shake. He never felt intimidated by his giant girlfriend before but right now he was starting to see just how scary she could be when she was pissed.




"Well I got news for you, sweetie," Beverly continued. "I'm not stopping my rampages and you, little man, are gonna start getting use to them." A cruel grin started to form on her lips. "And I know just how to help you do that."





Zeke watched as Beverly quickly discarded her towel coverings. Her monstrous breasts practically popped out after being freed from their confines while her thick womanly thighs were now ridden of any coverings. She shook her luscious, long golden hair back and forth then gave Zeke a cold smirk before heading towards one of the shelves.





Her dainty fingers easily seized a screaming jar of people. Lifting up the jar to her face, the screams only grew louder and more hoarse as some of the captives were crying from the giant smiling face of the cruel beauty. Beverly relished in the tinies's terror, shaking the jar gentle but to the occupants, it was enough to joisted them about. The screams were now justified by not only their fear but their pain.





Zeke only watch as his now titaness naked girlfriend came back over and placed the jar down by his side. Zeke's eyes bugged out seeing the people's anguished faces through their glass prison. The jar was almost full to the top with them.




Beverly got down on her knees and screwed the top lid of the jar open with ease. Her hand reached in and grabbed a hand full of the screaming tinies. She repeated the procedure with her other hand leaving both hands full of the tiny masses.





"Now watch carefully, Gummy Bear." Beverly purred.




"Wait! Bev! Don't do it!"




Beverly brought both hands to her enormous breasts and squished the mass of people on them. The dying cries of the countless people was like a hellish chorus to Zeke's ears.




"Ahhh..." Beverly cooed with her eyes closed, feeling the warm blood of the puny people run down her generous mounds. Their squirming was making her nipples erect as she pressed the tiny people harder on her breasts emitting a sickening squelch.





Zeke tried closing his eyes but for some reason, he couldn't.





"Fuuuuuck...." Beverly boomed with an aroused moan, drowning out the anguished screams from those still alive on her chest. "That feels so gooood..."





"Stop!" Zeke screamed. Tears were falling down his eyes.




Beverly pouted. "But baby, we're just getting started."




The screams finally died when Beverly gave one final squeeze of her breasts with another sickening squelching noise. The countless organs and blood falling out between her fingers, drenching Zeke in gore.




Zeke screamed in terror when a thick pool of blood started to form by his feet. Multiple ripples started to form from the puddles bringing out the heads and faces of countless corpses .





"Help us..." They moaned.




"No..." Zeke quivered. Not this again.




"Please..."




Zeke tried struggling out of his bindings but it was no use.




"Why didn't you stop her?"




"We're dead because of you..."




"It's all your fault."





---

Zeke woke up breathing heavily. He sighed, relieved it was just another nightmare. A horrid, vivid nightmare. Turning to his right, he saw the sleeping form of Beverly, resting on her bed while he slept in his own bed on her nightstand. He thought the nightmares had stopped but lately, they've been resurfacing. He went over to Beverly's phone and stepped on the buttons to initiate the alarm.




Soon, Beverly was stirring from her slumber, glancing over at her tiny lover with sleepy eyes.




"What is it, baby? Had another dream about the government again?" Beverly said, yawning.




Zeke nodded. "Yeah. Dudes were trying to make me wear a suit this time and make me work in a office."




Beverly chuckles tiredly, reaching over to rub Zeke's tiny back with her finger. "I'll get you some water. It'll be alright."




"Thanks babe."




When Beverly left to get his water, Zeke shook his head thinking how Beverly would react if she really knew his so-called government nightmares were about her. They were always about her.




---



Thursday had finally came more quickly than Thomas thought. Yesterday had went by relatively smooth with Tiffany going downstairs again and binging on cartoons with Brooke babysitting her again only this time, Thomas agreed to join her with Anika and Mildred deciding to remain upstairs.





The girls were understandably still traumatized from the molesting they endured from Sophie but with hopes of finally leaving their redheaded captress, they were both doing what they can to stay positive.





"At least we'll finally get out of here." Anika said to Thomas Thursday morning with a forced smile. Thomas could see her eyes were puffy from crying. Around two o'clock in the morning, Anika had woke up screaming. His first instincts were to try and see if she was alright but Mildred beat him to that. Luckily, her screaming didn't wake Tiffany. Gentle as she was lately, Thomas had a slight assumption that the titaness child could get cranky if her sleep was interrupted.




Mildred had been more quiet than Anika but she at least greeted Thomas with a "good morning" and a smile. He honestly hoped that their escape plan would work today.




"OK, guys. Just let me do the talking. Your chances of getting to the meeting is better if I convince Tiffany." Thomas told them, decked out in the B.P.S.P.U. shirt he got from Karynn after discarding his previous shirt. It was now 4:39. The meeting would start at 5:30.  Tiffany was in the bathroom, having to dump a bottle cap of waste produced by the trio as well as getting ready for the meeting.




"OK." Anika replied. "Thomas look, you really don't have stay here with her. Think about it. You told us about how that Beverly girl took over the city so obviously she isn't going to go there looking for you if she's so scared of her."




Thomas frowned, shaking his head. "Beverly isn't in City Block Y 24/7, Anika. You remember when Tif kidnapped you two, don't you? Beverly wasn't there. Besides, my mind's made up. I really do wanna help Tiffany out."  Thomas then gave her an apologetic smile. "By the way, sorry about snapping at you the other day."




Anika sighed but then smiled. "It's cool Thomas."




Mildred nodded, walking up to Thomas and giving him a hug much to his surprise. "We'll miss you. Thanks for getting us through this." 




With slight hesitation given that she was still wearing a sheet sized tissue, Thomas hugged her back. "I'll miss you guys, too. But hey, maybe I could get Tiffany to bring me around the campus sometimes." He then cringed. "You know, when Beverly isn't there."




Mildred nodded, releasing him from the hug. "That shouldn't be too hard. You already got her to do a lot of things." She said.




Anika came in and gave Thomas a hug as well. "Promise me you'll be OK?" 




Thomas nodded before hugging the girl back. "Of course."




They waited a few more minutes in silence before Tiffany reemerged out of the bathroom with a huge smile on her face. The young girl wore a pink shirt with the words, "Girls Rule" written in white. An open blue denim vest adorned her shirt along with the black leggings she wore that ended at her ankles and a pair of yellow flip-flops with blue and yellow zigzag stripes in the soles. Her hair was undone and neatly brushed from the single braid that she wore two days ago, her hair now straight and let down.




Tiffany walked over to the dresser where the trio resided on, getting on her knees to come face-to-bodies with them. "OK, I just need Brooke to braid my hair like mommy did then we could go." Tiffany said.




Thomas scratched the back of his neck, looking up at Tiffany's movie screen sized face nervously. "OK. Um, Tiff. I was actually wondering if the girls could come with us to the meeting? You know, so I could introduce them to Bree and Gwen?" 




Tiffany gave him an indifferent look. Both the girls and Thomas felt their hearts racing when it took the titaness child a few seconds to answer Thomas. Was their plan gonna fail?




"OK." Tiffany responded simply with a little shrug.




"Really?" Thomas said with a rose brow.




"Yeah."




He looked at the girls with an excited smile. They both mirrored his expression although it was obvious they were more excited than Thomas.




"Thanks, Tiff. You're the best." Thomas said. He genuinely meant it even though he started realizing it was actually a good method to compliment his giantess friend whenever she did something pertaining to her changing.




Tiffany beamed. Thomas really likes it when I'm nice to them. She thought.




"OK," Tiffany said placing her open right hand on the dresser. "Climb on."




The trio were about to step on her hand before they noticed a mischievous grin beginning to grow on Tiffany's face. The speed of her other hand was instant, coming in quickly over the trio.




The girls recoiled back, placing the hands over their heads with short tearless whimpers. They heard a short yelp from Thomas before they eventually realized he was the only one snatched up by Tiffany's other hand.




Thomas felt the familiar feeling of being snatched up by Tiffany as usual although he was still caught by surprise by her sudden action as he was brought to her grinning face. He stared at her sternly. "What was that for?!" He yelled although his voice wasn't really too angry. He sounded more annoyed.




Tiffany giggled. She still couldn't get over how casual Thomas was with her. It really showed how comfortable he was with her.




"Duh. I'm putting you on my shoulder, silly!"




Thomas sighed. "Sheesh. I thought you were gonna grab the girls. Ya know, a little warning wouldn't hurt next time."




Tiffany brought the little man to her lips, giving his body a quick peck. "Stop acting like you're not use to it. Come on, let's go downstairs." She then placed a slightly annoyed Thomas on her shoulder before looking at the girls.




They looked at her with mild fear in their eyes, albeit not as much fear from like on the first day they saw her. Tiffany gave them a surprisingly gentle smile.




"Come on." She soothed, reopening her palm for them. "I'll put you in my purse with my bear. Don't worry, he's soft." The girls simply nodded, somewhat calmed by Tiffany's voice. With slight reluctance, they climbed on her hand.




The spectacle was not lost on Thomas. Wow, she really came a long way in a real short time, he thought smiling down at the girls from Tiffany's shoulder giving them a thumbs up. They both smiled back up at him.




---




Downstairs sat Brooke, cross legged on the living room couch with a red Twister candy sticking out of her mouth while she braided Tiffany's red locks, the young girl, sitting on the couch in front of Brooke also possessed a piece of the liquorice candy in her mouth with Thomas laying flat on his back comfortably on Tiffany's thigh while Anika and Mildred decided to sit on Brooke's thigh.




"OK, Minion. All done!" The blue eyed raven haired babysitter chirped happily through her mouth of candy, picking up the turquoise hand mirror Tiffany brought down from her room and handing it to the giddy redhead.




Tiffany looked at herself, satisfied with Brooke's braiding skills. "It's perfect!" She said.




Thomas yawned from below. "If you guys are done, can we go already?"




Peeking over Tiffany's head, Brooke grinned down at the little man. "Someone's in a rush. You must really like this program thing, huh?"




Thomas smirked up at the teen giantess who decided to come over hatless with her luscious jet black hair touching her shoulders with the right side still streaked with those yellow and red highlights. The girl wore a black Nirvana T-shirt with a stylish cut up pair of blue jeans and a pair of red socks with her black Vans sneakers sitting on the floor. A Finn and Jake rubber wrist band from a cartoon series called Adventure Time adorned her left wrist. The girl had also paid a visit to a Body and Tattoo piercing shop recently for her tongue and nose had both been impaled by two tiny black orbs, completing the girl's outcast appearance.




"It's important to both me and Tiff, right?" Thomas said enthusiastically, addressing Tiffany.




"Right!" Tiffany responded down at Thomas just as enthusiastic with a determined look.




Brooke giggled. Well that was cute, she thought. She peered down at Anika and Mildred. "And you two are going with them?"




Anika nodded. "Yeah." She honestly wanted to say goodbye to Brooke right now and by the look of Mildred's face, she could tell she wanted to say goodbye also. After all, Brooke had been nothing but kind to them. They would have to tell Thomas to say goodbye for them.




Brooke pouted playfully. "Aww. So I'm gonna be here all alone then?"




Tiffany giggled, getting up as she placed Thomas on the mahogany coffee table. She gave Brooke a hug. "Why don't you just come with us?"




Brooke hugged the smaller girl back with a warm smile. "Maybe some other time."




"Take care of her for me, Thomas." She joked.




Thomas chuckled. "You can count on me."




"Bye Brooke." Mildred managed to say from Brooke's thigh.




"Yeah, take care." Anika followed.




Brooke let her red nail polished hand lower near them to let them on. "Right. See you guys later."




Once Tiffany collected the girls from Brooke's hand and Thomas off the table, she made her way to the garage to collect her bike.




---




They had made it to the building with enough time to spare. Tiffany began chaining her bike with Thomas watching her solemnly from her shoulder.




"Hey, Tiff. I've been meaning to ask you. Did you pick out that bike by yourself?"




Tiffany turned her head towards her little friend after she finished locking her bike. "Well Brooke helped me pick out my bike. She said this was a good brand."




Thomas nodded finally getting his answer. Figures Brooke helped her pick a Mongoose.




"Hey!"




Both Thomas and Tiffany turned to see Gwen's running form coming from their left a few blocks down, waving and smiling. When she came close to Tiffany, Tiffany backed up frowning, something Thomas noticed. Oh no, she's gonna act shy again, he thought.




Tiffany studied the brunette who had chased her up a tree. It was obvious that the girl was taller than her by a couple of inches. Today, she wore a navy blue baseball cap turned backwards with a plain white t-shirt covered by a pair of denim dark blue overalls short shorts with a pair of black crew socks and a pair of white sneakers.






"Hey. What's up?" Gwen said, giving Tiffany a cheerful smile.




Tiffany gulped, staring at the preteen brunette that had chased after her up a tree two days. "H-Hi." She responded shyly.




Gwen, seeing Tiffany's trepidation, walked up to her and gave her a friendly slap on the back, causing the redheaded girl to eep. "Relax!" Gwen laughed. "I'm not gonna hurt ya or anything. We're friends after all, right?"




This got a baffled look out of Tiffany. She didn't want to be friends with this girl. She was a little scary.




"I-I guess?" Tiffany responded.




"Hey Gwen."




Gwen's eyes drifted to the source of the voice on Tiffany's shoulder seeing a waving Thomas.




"Thomas!" Gwen chirped, lowering her head a bit to get more closer to the tiny man's body. Her cute red lips curled into a grin as she regarded the little man. "How are ya, little guy?"




Thomas smiled at the girl. Despite her queer treatment towards Trisha, Thomas could tell she wasn't a bad kid. "I'm great! We're ready for another meeting, right Tiff?"




"Uh huh." Tiffany responded with a nod. Remembering Thomas's request for the girls to meet Gwen and Bree, she foraged through her purse, plucking out both Anika and Mildred with two fingers and placing them in her open palm gently. They quickly looked around their new surroundings, confused. She then took Thomas from her shoulder to join them.




"Gwen. These are my friends. Anika and Mildred." Thomas said.




The two girls recoiled back at the looming face of Gwen that regarded them with a bit too much excitement for their liking. Gwen gave the girls her biggest grin. They were cute.




"Cool!" She said, her face uncomfortably close to the girls.




Anika gulped seeing this new giant while Mildred managed a shaky wave of her hand.




"How much tinies do you even have?!" Gwen exclaimed, looking up at Tiffany.




"Um...Just them." Tiffany said.




The girls and Thomas didn't appreciate being talked about as if they were toys to a collection. Gwen seems like a good kid but she could use some work on respecting people like us, Thomas thought.




Gwen returned her gaze on the trio, mostly the girls. Anika shivered at the giant girl's look. There was a bit of a hungry look in her eyes that reminded her of Sophie. Still, against her mild fear of this titanic brunette, Anika tried her best not to show that she was scared of her. Thomas had told her and Mildred about how she had a woman that she called a petifist that she shamefully licked at the meeting but other than that, she seemed harmless.




"Hi...Gwen." Anika said, forcing a smile. "Thomas told us about you. Nice to meet you in person."




For a moment it had seemed like Gwen's eyes widened in slight surprise as if she didn't expect the girl to speak at all. She then grinned. "Yeah. Nice to meet 'cha, too." She then dug into her overalls pocket to pull something out much to the girl's confusion but Thomas had an idea what, or more so who, she was taking out.




In her fingers was a blonde woman being held by the waist. The girls guessed it was the Trisha woman Thomas told them about. The woman, wearing a simple blue dress with her wavy blonde hair tied in a ponytail didn't seem the least bit concern about how she was being handled.




Gwen brought the barefooted blonde towards the gang, her body being suspended in the air by her owner's fingers. Trisha smiled seeing the new faces.




"This here is my pet, Trisha." Gwen said.




"Hello Thomas. Tiffany." Trisha greeted. "And who are your friends?"




Anika and Mildred didn't know what to say or think. They gave the woman a concern look. How could she be comfortable being called a pet?




"Hi. Um...are you alright being held like that? It looks uncomfortable." Anika inquired pointing at Gwen's fingers.




"She doesn't mind!" Gwen said happily. She then brought the tiny woman to her red lips and gave her a rather long wet smooch. It was Mildred that mostly cringed when she saw the woman now had a glob of spit on her face and in her hair.




Being brought back to the trio, Trisha laughed. "Yes indeed. Me and Gwen have a wonderful relationship. There's no need to worry about me."




Both girls nodded before they introduced theirselves. When they were done, everyone made there way inside the red building.




---

Bree had her fair share of nervous situations but having Cecilia who sat across the seat stare at her was making her feel both nervous and honestly crept out at the the same time. The white headphone clad girl wore a gray short sleeve hoodie with the Deadpool insignia on it which was distorted a bit from Bree's rather busty chest, something that embarrassed Bree sometimes. Most of her tone legs were revealed by the comfortable blue denim skirt she wore that ended at her lower thighs. Next to her feet was a orange book bag covered with numerous metal buttons and a little Pokemon plush keychain of Eevee hanging from the zipper. She couldn't help but shift her blue sandal clad feet whilst twirling a lock of one of her long braids nervously as she was being stared at.




Cecilia had been the only person she saw when she came in. Like before, Karynn and Mike were not in the room, even though the door was open. The same black foldable cushion chairs were set up in a circle and there were snacks on the table in the back yet again. They had been sitting there for at least two minutes in silence but to Bree, it had might as well been an eternity.




Bree bit her bottom lip, her eyes shifting to the floor and back at the girl in that admittedly cute emerald colored dress and forest green blouse complete with an authentic tan straw that covered her silky whitish blonde hair that came down her back and shoulders in a bundle of curly locks; a new hairstyle from the last time Bree saw her and finally, her strappy green and beige wedges complimented her outfit perfectly. Bree couldn't help but feel the need to ask where she got her shoes at.




"You don't seem as bad as the others from Tuesday." Cecilia finally spoke. "However, I would like to hear your purpose for being here."




Bree shift uncomfortably from where she sat. "Well...Um...I just wanted to come here because I like the idea of there being a place that supports smaller peeps, ya know? I've seen the B.P.S.P.U. commercial so many times and I always thought it was awesome what they were doing."




Cecilia gave Bree an indifferent stare that caused Bree to gulp a bit. She hope her answer was good enough.




"And you've never hurt a smaller individual, correct?" Cecilia asked, arms folded with a slight glare.




"NO!" Bree practically yelled with a aghast look. "Never in my life! They're people too! I've heard girls brag about how they go in their cities and...and...kill them," Bree's eyes watered a bit. "and it would always make me sick! I actually try to go to their worlds to show them we're not all bad." She then sighed. "But they freak out when they see me. All I really want is to be friends with them."




Cecilia listened intently. She could tell this girl was telling the truth. She had and has been in those situations when the smaller populations would fear and resent her. She thought back at Mr. Smith at that moment. She would have to do something nice for him again after the meeting. Looking at Bree, she nodded in approval. "At least me and Ms. Yates aren't the only ones who belong here."





I guess that's her way of saying you're OK with me, Bree thought. "Um, thanks?" She responded uncomfortably.




"Might I ask what is that thing on your shirt?" Cecilia asked pointing at the Deadpool sign.




Bree looked at her shirt. "This? It's Deadpool. You know, the Merc with the Mouth." Didn't most people know about Deadpool?




The light haired blonde got up walking rather close to Bree to scrutinize the shirt better. Bree cringed having her personal space invaded. "Um?" Bree asked, backing up in her seat.




Cecilia nodded, more to herself as if she just confirmed something. "Yes. Now I remember. I've seen this Deadpool on some of my smaller friend's clothing before."



"O...OK," Bree said, looking up at the girl as she forced a nervous smile. And I thought Tiffany was kinda weird. "Um...So...Do you know about him?"




Cecilia shook her head. "Not in the slightest."




"I...I see. I mean, don't you, well not to sound rude, like, watch T.V. or movies?"




Cecilia nodded with a haughty smile on her face. "Oh, of course! I watch quite a lot of the smaller people's history and the intriguing documentaries of their past and culture." Her face started to light up more, her smile turning from haughty to genuine. "I especially enjoy their art and music. One of my favorite artist would definitely have to be Claude Monet." Cecilia was smiling with her eyes closed, hands clasp together as if remembering a beautiful memory. "His masterpiece, the Bathers at La Grenouillčre, is simply marvelous! One of my favorite pieces of his work, in fact."




Bree smiled. "I enjoy their history too actually, although I'm more into the fictional stuff. Like Deadpool here."




Cecilia's eyes widened. "You mean they created this "Deadpool" you speak of?"




"Yep."




"Hmm. I guess I shouldn't be surprise. They've made almost everything we use today." Cecilia then glowered. "Isn't it a shame how we so callous take their culture from them while you have those, like that blonde fool from the other day, kill them off so wickedly!" She yelled, slamming her fist on a chair next to Bree. "To look down on them so, with what all we stole from them. It's so infuriating!"




Bree nodded sympathetically, even putting a hand on Cecilia's shoulder. Cecilia's head quickly turned at the hand then she gave Bree a hard stare. "What are you doing? Don't touch me!" She growled.





Bree retracted her hand. "Ah...Sorry!" She apologized. Bree quickly grabbed her orange bag and hugged it to herself. "Do you like my Eevee?!" She blurted out randomly.




Cecilia's glare softened as she stared curiously at the strange creature. "What is that? A fox of some sort?"





Before Bree could respond, the door bursted open and in came Gwen and Tiffany.




Cecilia rolled her eyes staring at the two. Why must they come again?




"Breeeee!" Gwen said, arms wide open as she ran to the girl and gave her a big hug. She had only known the girl in a few days but was attracted enough to her good aura to give her a hug.




Bree smiled, hugging the girl back. "Hi, Gwen!" She then looked over at Tiffany. "Hey, Tiff. Mind if I call you Tiff?"




Tiffany, who was back in this blue room with strangers she was afraid of simply shook her head slowly. She figured pleasing Headphones Girl was better than having her hate her.




"Would you like a hug, too?" Bree asked in a sympathetic voice, smiling.




"O-Ok." Tiffany responded nervously. She dropped the trio that were in her open palm in her purse carelessly, something that Bree noticed. She cringed at that. She didn't know who those other two were but felt bad for them nonetheless.




In that moment when Tiffany was going to go over to Bree, she was instantly approached by Cecilia who moved at an alarming speed towards her. Tiffany only had a moment to let out a short whimper before her arm was grabbed.




"Give me that purse right now!" Cecilia barked.



---