- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Again, sorry for the delay guys. I know it's been a long LONG time. Writer's block had gotten me real good. This is more of a fetish-focus chapter honestly but I promise you that I'll do my best to pick up the pace uploading these chapters faster from now on. It's more of a promise to my self really. -_- You've guys have been more than supportive enough, now it's time I did my part.

 

---

---

It had been about a few hours since Thomas and Tiffany returned home after the meeting. With the return of her mother and Brooke leaving, the young girl was now passed out on her bed while snoring softly. Thomas, Mildred and Anika however, were on her dresser draw surrounded by varies snacks and three bottle caps filled with apple juice provided by Tiffany.




"And then Gwen and Bree gave us their numbers after that." Thomas said, munching on a piece of Chips Ahoy cookie. They all were sitting on their own individual stacks of cotton balls, misfit beds Tiffany had given them.




Anika and Mildred who were now fully clothed again were listen intently to everything Thomas had told them about his and Tiffany's day.




"Oh my God! I'm sorry that happened to you Thomas!" Mildred said, putting down a grape that she was eating after Thomas told them of his near death encounter with Beverly. "So that's the giant blonde girl we've seen in front of the campus, sometimes? She seemed so peaceful too, just talking to her boyfriend."




Thomas scoffed. "Trust me, Beverly is anything but peaceful. She probably only acts calm so Zeke can enjoy his college life better. You should have seen her when Zeke was off campus once."  Thomas shuddered, remembering that fateful day she grabbed him and other unfortunate students and unceremoniously stuffed them in her bra. He shuddered even harder realizing what would have happened to him if she didn't stuff him in Tiffany's underwear or how lucky he was to survive in Tiffany's underwear when Beverly pushed her on her behind.




Anika gave Thomas a sympathetic look, placing her apple juice back down on the dresser. "That must have been horrible! I'm so glad Cecilia was there to stop her."




"So was I." Thomas laughed nervously. He'd remember to thank her Thursday.




Mildred then got up and walked over behind Thomas who was still sitting and leaned over, wrapping her arms around his neck for a hug.




"Oh, you poor guy." She said. "You must have been so scared."




"Oh... well, yeah... um..." Thomas muttered, flustered.




Anika got up next and bent down in front of him, placing her hands on his lap in a reassuring matter, giving him that sympathetic look again.




"You really are amazing Thomas. Sticking up for Tiffany like that even though you knew how crazy that Beverly chick was." She said.




Thomas could feel his face burning now. On their world, Thomas had never had this much interactions with girls, be it friends or girlfriends. He always saw himself as a geek and a nerd believing it was due to his love for science, anime, and everything video game related. He had his fair share of bullies once in a while but nothing too serious. He knew he wasn't really bad looking or anything but his insecurities always seemed to get the better of him, thinking he was too much of a dweeb to date a girl.




He chuckled mentally at how it took him being kidnapped by a giant little girl to actually have him be admired by so many females in one day, big and normal sized. Maybe I might even have a chance with Anika or maybe even Mildred when all of this is over, he thought.




"I wish my boyfriend could be as sweet as you, sometimes." Thomas heart quickly sunk when he heard Anika say those words.




"I know right! If I wasn't dating right now, I'd sooo date Thomas!" It was Mildred who made Thomas heart sink deeper.




"Oh, I didn't know you two were dating." Thomas managed to say without sounding too disappointed.




Both girls grinned. "You didn't think we were dating each other, did you?" Mildred teased with a rose brow smirking after she had released Thomas from the hug.




Thomas quickly got up, facing both girls, waving his hands up defensively. "N-n-no!!! That's not what I was implying!"




"Hey Anika, maybe we should show him a demonstrating, hmm?" Mildred continued.




"W-wait that's OK! Really!" Thomas stuttered.




Anika only smiled mischievously, walking over to Mildred with her lips puckered as she leaned towards Mildred's face.




"Muawh!!!" It was a quick peck at Mildred's cheek.




Thomas sighed while the two girls giggled.




"Oh Thomas," Anika chuckled. "You’re so innocent! How could we have thought you were a perv when we first met you?"




Thomas huffed. "I'm not that innocent! I-I just think it would have been... inappropriate if you two kissed. I-I mean what if Tiffany just happened to wake up?"




Mildred crossed her arms with a smirk on her face. "Soooo, what you’re saying is that you really wanted us to tie tongues?"




"Wait! That's not..." Thomas sighed defeated causing another fit of giggles from the girls.




"Aw, we're just teasing ya, Thomas!" Anika said, patting Thomas on the back.




Thomas sighed. "Well, all jokes aside, I'm kinda worried about Tiffany."




The two Indian girls gave Thomas confused looks. "What do you mean?" Anika asked.




"I'm talking about how she acted at the meeting. She acted so shy around everyone that I'm starting to think that she's not normally good at making friends." Thomas responded.




Anika bit her bottom lip, thinking. "Maybe that's one of the reasons why she's so attached to you. You’re not intimidating to her because of the size difference which makes talking to you easy."




"Come to think of it, we haven't seen another girl around so maybe she's also an only child? I wonder if she even has many friends at school?" Mildred added.




Thomas got up from his seat, walking over towards the edge of the dresser where he watched the immense redhead girl sleep peacefully. Now I see why you were so possessive today, Thomas thought. You were afraid of losing me as your friend.




"Um,Thomas? You OK? " Anika asked, breaking his train of thought.




"Oh, uh, yeah. Oh man, I forgot to ask Tiffany to get the shirt and megaphone from her pocket I got from the meeting." Thomas said.




"Maybe if we came, we could have gotten help from that Karynn woman you mentioned." Mildred said.




Anika grabbed her friend's shoulders, letting out and ecstatic squeal, causing Mildred to look at her in confusion. "What?" Mildred asked with a startled expression on her face.




"Mil... You’re a genius! Why didn't we think of that sooner! Now all we have to do next time is ask Tiffany if we could come, make ourselves noticeably during the meeting, tell Karynn that Tiffany got a little carried away and took us all from our world, she'll convince Tiffany too that she'll take care of us and Karynn could bring us back!" Anika concluded, happily.




Mildred's eyes glowed with joy, a smile spreading across her face from her unintentional plan. "Wait, so that means we can all go home!" She shouted, clapping her hands giddily before her and Anika embraced in a hug, both girls giggling in delight. Thomas watched them from the edge of the drawer, smiling. He hoped that their newfound plan would work.




The girls turned to him, returning his smile. "Well, Thomas?" Anika asked, her voice dripping confidence. "Come over here and make this a three-person celebration hug already!" She said, beckoning him over, while Mildred nodded in agreement.




Thomas gave them an apologetic smile. "I'm happy for you guys, I really am but you know I can't leave."

 


"What?! Of course you can!" Anika exclaimed. "Look, if this is about you changing Tiffany, you know you don't have to do that anymore. She isn't your responsibility."




"I know I don't have to but feel I obligated somehow." Thomas cringed. "And imagine how hurt she'd be if I just left her!" Thomas then gulped. "Plus, she'd probably tear the whole city apart just to look for me anyways. She'd probably even go back to her old ways by doing so."




Mildred gave him a shock look. "B-But Thomas, aren't you forgetting that she kidnapped you? She literally took you from your home, your friends, your family. Your life! I know you care for her and all but you gotta look out for your own well-being at the end. I mean, how long are you going to live with her anyways?"




Thomas gave a sardonic chuckle, more to himself than to Mildred. "If we're being honest here, I don't have much to go home to anyways. I wasn't really the most popular guy in high school, I never actually had a girlfriend in my entire life, I've had no luck finding work, and my parents have been providing me with money since the day I lost my first and only job."




Both girls gave Thomas sad looks. "Thomas... I'm sorry... I..." Mildred said.




"It's OK. As far as I'm concern, I'm probably better off living as Tiffany's... Petifist." Thomas chuckled dryly.




Anika shook her head angrily. "No! Thomas that's a horrible thing to say and you know it! I know life can suck but you’re only using that as an excuse to escape reality!"




This earned another dry chuckle from Thomas with a cold glare directed at Anika. "Yeah, well maybe I'm tired of reality, Anika. Maybe my purpose in life is here now."




"Are you serious?!" Anika yelled. "Why would you want to be some... some... pet... man... thing for a giant girl?! You're better than that, Thomas! Where's your dignity for crying out loud?!"




"Why do you care?!" Thomas yelled back angrily much to both Anika's and Mildred's surprise. "Why don't you just go home, finish that six year degree of yours and marry your boyfriend so you can have kids and live in some big expensive house so you could live happily ever after!"




Anika was taken back, her face flabbergasted by Thomas's outburst. "Where did this come from?" She asked, with a hurt look on her face.




Thomas didn't answer, only turning his back to both girls before he resumed staring at Tiffany again.




"Hey! Don't ignore me, Thomas! You got a lot of nerve saying that! That was so uncalled for!" Anika barked, her face twisted in anger. She was about to walk towards him till Mildred grabbed her shoulder to stop her causing the girl to turn to her angrily. Mildred gave her a morose look, shaking her head. "Let's just give him some space, An." She said.




Looking into her friend's sad eyes, Anika sighed after a few seconds, nodding her head.




---
Sophie ambled down the hall of her house towards her daughter's room after changing out of her office clothes and taking a nice hot shower. The voluptuous woman now wore a black tank top with frills at the helm along with a green skirt that was filled nicely by her large womanly hips and a pair of green flip-flops to match.




As she walked, her massive breasts jiggled a bit. She liked going braless around her house on a few occasions with her only concern keeping her modesty in front her daughter. Her scarlet chin length locks bobbed with every step she took as she was now getting closer to her destination...

---




The mood in Tiffany's room had gotten awkwardly quiet after Thomas's little feud with Anika. It had felt like time had stop after that until he heard a loud knock at Tiffany's door. After the fourth knock, the door had open slightly, revealing the head of the titanic woman Thomas knew as Tiffany's mother. The older redheaded woman's sudden appearance had made Thomas pale. When he heard a frantic "Oh my God..." From Mildred, he turned towards the duo to see that they had shared the same terrified expressions as Thomas. It wasn't too late though to act quickly.




"Shhhhh...." Thomas hushed frantically with his finger over his mouth, catching both girl's attention. "Quick, behind the lamp!" He gestured towards the black porcelain lamp that resided on the same drawer they stood on. The girls didn't question Thomas's sudden role as leader as both them and Thomas ran behind the lamp and out of the titaness's view.




"Tiffany, sweetie?" They heard the redheaded mother whisper, her voice still as sultry and mature as ever. "You awake?" She asked. When she peeked at the small breathing form of her daughter sleeping soundly. Sophie grinned, now fully entering her daughter's chambers.




From behind the lamp, Thomas was peeking nervously, watching the giant hippy woman saunter towards her sleeping daughter. Her walk was alluring and quite seductive, Thomas realized. His first encounterment with the woman had left him frighten and for good reasons too. Although the mother titaness had promised not to hurt him and the girls, there was obviously room for trepidation. After all, she was the source of Tiffany's treatment of people his size. There was something else about her that had Thomas on edge but Thomas couldn't quite place what it was.




Sophie stroked her daughter's forehead lovingly before leaning over and planting a soft kiss on her forehead. Smiling, Sophie was about to stand back up when she noticed the miscellaneous wrappers of junk food on Tiffany's drawer. Sophie tsked, shaking her head. "Oh, you messy girl!" She whispered to herself. She sighed, ready to move towards the little trash pale in Tiffany's room when she noticed the quaint little bottle caps filled with apple juice. A slow, languish smile started to spread on her face. How could she have forgotten about Tiffany's new little pets. Pets that were hiding. From her.




"Thomas, what's she doing?!" Mildred whispered.




"I-I don't know. She said something like "messy girl" and just stopped moving. " Thomas responded.




Anika gulped. "D-Do you think she saw..." She never got a chance to finish her words before the lamp was completely lifted from the dresser and placed next to the three, revealing the gigantic smiling face of Sophie.




No one made a move. Their eyes wide with terror, looking up at the matriarch giantess. Her grandiose body stretched high in the air, her broad hips even wider than the little children's dresser draw they stood on which barely passed her knees. Large breasts that could level houses casted an obsidian shadow over the three with the rest of her shapely body. Even in the state of fear he was in just now, Thomas couldn't help but admit to himself that Tiffany's mother was ridiculous sexy and definitely attractive in the face for a woman who was probably in her late 30s.




The woman started to crouch down, leaning towards them. Thomas could hear Mildred whimper softly but his eyes were still glued to the giantess mother. He remembered Mildred had soiled herself the first time she encountered the older woman. This was not good at all.




"Oh my," her mature womanly voice boomed. "How could I have almost forgotten about you little ones."




No one said a word with only sounds of Mildred's whimpering getting a bit louder, turning into sobs.




The giant woman's brilliant green eyes shifted towards Mildred, her sensual smile never leaving her face. "Oh what's wrong, dear? Don't tell me you're afraid of lil' old me?" She giggled throatily. "Didn't I tell you all that I wouldn't hurt you?" She then reached for one of the grapes on the table, her red manicured fingernails plucked the juicy fruit off the dresser and slowly sucked the thing between her big plush lips.




Thomas watched as her mouth started to chew the massive grape, her mouth moving up and down, a hypnotic action that was causing a sudden arousal in his pants.




When she was done, she swallowed the pulped grape with an almost slow-motion, but powerful gulp. "Mmmm..." She moaned throatily. "I love grapes. I think I'll have another one." Again, another grape found its way in her mouth except this time it wasn't crushed by the woman's powerful teeth, but instead, swallowed.




The giantess's gorgeous emerald eyes widened in mock surprise. "Oops! How silly of me! I forgot to chew that one." Thomas could feel his erection getting bigger. He knew what she was doing. She was trying to scare them. He had to act now.




"Um, excuse me, ma'am," Thomas said using his most polite voice. Her eyes drifted to Thomas slowly. It made Thomas cringe a bit the way her eyes moved from one person to the next. Almost like a doll that had such features.




The woman smile widened. Thomas had a feeling she would respond positively to being called "ma'am" after remembering Tiffany had called her ma'am as well.




"Yes, little one?" The giant woman asked, popping another grape in her mouth and reducing it to mulch with her powerful teeth before gulping it down.




"Um, it just, you’re so beautiful." Building up her ego had to get on her good grace.




The woman flashed Thomas a warm toothy grin, her perfectly straight pearly whites sending Thomas's heart a flutter. She really was beautiful. Thomas wasn't lying.




"Oh aren't you just the sweetest!" She gushed, placing her dainty hand on cheek. "It's been a while since a tiny man had complemented me. They usually just scream until I've had my fun with them or... If they end up like a grape." She winked, leaning a bit closer to Thomas. Thomas gulped, stepping a few steps back from the giantess.




"W-well I'd hate to be a grape." He laughed nervously. "N-not that you don't have a lovely mouth, ma'am."




"I see why my daughter likes you the most, Toni." She said. "You’re quite the charmer."




"Um, it's actually Thomas, ma'am."




Another booming chuckle caused Thomas to shake a bit. Out of fear. "Oh, but I like Toni so much better." She pouted cutely.




"Then Toni it is then!" Thomas exclaimed with forced enthusiasm.




The woman beamed, picking up another grape, this time, placing the purple fruit between her lips and letting it stay there for a few seconds. Thomas watch the spectacle in awe, again hypnotized as he watched her luscious lips suck on the grape, then quickly slurped it in her mouth. A few chews and a gulp was all it took to send the thing to her stomach.




"I don't think I've introduced myself to you lil' dears. My name is Sophie." Sophie said. "I know lil' Toni here but I forgot your names." Her marvelous emerald's examined the faces of the two girls.




"Oh, that's..." Thomas began.




A huge finger came to his face as a means to shush him. Thomas eyes bulged, backing up as he was taken off guard by how fast Sophie's finger moved to his face. "No, Toni." She chided. "I want them to talk. They've been awfully quiet." She flashed them that disarming smile Thomas fell victim to moments ago but when he got a gander at Anika's horror stricken face and Mildred's wide eyed expression, he could tell they were disarmed as well, albeit not by Sophie's charm...




Sophie gazed down at the two tiny girls with an amused grin.




"P-Please, ma'am," It was the one with the cute tiny scarf. The cutie must have picked up on Toni's way of addressing her and was now trying to use it to her advantage. "c-can you please just leave us alone? You’re scaring us!"




Sophie smirked. "Oh but sweetie, you don't have to be afraid of me. In fact, I know a way you could all..." Sophie sighed rather amorously. "Love me." 




"W-W-What do you mean?!" The little girl squeaked.




"Do any of you lil' ones have any kids?" She asked.




They all shook their tiny, little heads.




"Then you have no idea how hard it is to be a parent. I love my precious little girl to bits so it's all worth it but sometimes working so hard to provide for her can really take a lot of me."




"And you’re doing a great job ma'am." It was Toni again. She gave him another warm smile. He was definitely different from any tiny she's ever seen. He was already becoming her favorite too.




"Thank you, Toni. As I was saying, coming home becomes soooo refreshing after a hard day's work that sometimes I just want to... unwind." She breathed, her massive chest heaving a bit for the tinies below to witness. Sophie always marveled out how large her breasts were to them and she was definitely no stranger when it came to letting them experience a close-up greeting from her nipples.




"Why, lately I haven't had enough time to do anything at my turf." She sighed tiredly. "Oh how I miss playing with you little people." She then gave the tiny trio a long predatory look.




"You understand what I mean, right?" She grinned. The terror on their little faces was enough of an answer for her. "I'm sure my little baby girl wouldn't mind if we all had some fun." She then licked her lips, staring at the two girls who now started screaming.




Thomas eyes bulged, hearing Sophie say these words. He didn't scream like Anika and Mildred, not even when the titaness's hand scooped up every single one of them up. When the darkness from her closed hands disappeared, he was met with Sophie's beautiful face again only this time, instead of her moving towards him, she had moved him closer to her face. He looked around quickly like a confused hamster realizing he was by himself in Sophie's hand and by the massive vibrations and different surroundings, he knew she was moving.




Sophie, as if sensing his confusion, brought her other closed hand closer to Thomas and slowly unfurled her fingers to reveal the two screaming forms of Mildred and Anika.




"Thomas, help us, please!" Anika yelled over to him. Thomas could see her face was now stained with tears while Mildred was in no better state now in full sobs. Thomas gave them sympathetic looks, getting up to make his way towards them. His action had stopped quickly when both girls let out deathly wails before the fingers closed over them again and muffling their screams.




Thomas looked up in horror at the grinning face of his redhead captoress's mother. "I don't think so, Toni." She giggled.




"Please, Miss Sophie. Please bring them back to Tiffany's room?" Thomas pleaded with an anguished look on his face.




Sophie shook her head. "Oh no, my lil man. I told you, we're all gonna have some fun." Sophie bit her bottom lip mischievously. "Oh you don't even realize how all of their adorable screaming is doing to me down there." She half said and half moaned. 




Thomas eyes widened in shock from this disturbing information as Sophie walked nonchalantly.With her holding him at chest level, Thomas noticed something else that proved what Sophie just said was true. He could clearly look up to see that Miss Sophie was not wearing a brassiere and that her already large, beach ball sized nipples were protruding through her tank top.



"Um, Miss Sophie, are you... um, wearing a bra?" He didn't know why he asked that.




Sophie's eyes drifted to the little boy. She smiled. "No lil' Toni. I'm not. Bras are no fun anyways. If I could walk around naked around my house like I did before I had my lil' Tiff, I would." The tiny boy simple nodded his head. So bold and observant, Sophie thought. This was obviously a tiny who spoke his mind even in the face of fear. Sophie liked when her tinies were scared but it was natural to her for them to fear her but there was something interesting about one talking to her like this.

 

---

Lavender. Everything is lavender. This was Thomas's thoughts when they entered the immense room of Ms. Sophie. It was definitively bigger than Tiffany's room, being that Ms. Sophie was an adult woman who needed more space. The floor was covered by a fuzzy lavender carpet. The sheets of her bed were a darker shade of lavender. Her dresser was a lighter lavender then both the carpet and the sheets. The only thing that wasn't lavender was the ginormous black plasma screen TV hanging from the lavender walls.




"Wow." Thomas started. "I see you like lavender."




Sophie grinned. "Lavender. Red. Pink. Those are my favorite colors. I have my room redecorated every two months but I think I may have over done it with the lavender." She started to saunter over to her bed dropping Thomas on the soft sheets along with both Anika and Mildred whose terrified screams of being dropped on the bed were silenced by their sudden confusion of where they were.




"Thomas!" Anika exclaimed, spotting Thomas who was right next to her and Mildred. Both girls ran closer to him instantly.




"Is... Is this her room?!" Mildred asked with fear in her voice.



"It most certainly is."




It came from their towering capturess who smiled down at them.




Having gotten their screaming out of there systems, the girls only cowered closer to Thomas, staring up at the monument mother with wide eye horror.




Thomas gulped. The girls were depending on him now more than ever. It was time for a distraction. "Um... Ms. Sophie, I actually wanted to talk to you about Tif if you don’t m..."




"Whatever it is, Toni, it’ll have to wait till later." Sophie interrupted from above. Thomas felt himself go pale. "But I it’s...."




"It’s time to have some fun." Sophie said, giving everyone an amorous grin. The girls started their whimpering again huddling closer to Thomas as possible. It was time to play.




Sophie started shimmering quickly out of her skirt, the elastic pulled widely over her wide, mighty hips. When her skirt hit the floor, her amazingly shapely smooth legs were now on display with her privates clad in a rather silky red pair of panties although her underwear didn't stay on to long as it along with her top joined her skirt on the floor.




Mouth agape, Thomas was now staring at a fully nude body of Sophie. What disturbed him the most was the intricate black tattoos of roses and thorns running up on both of her meaty thighs all the way to her lower abdomen with the roses intertwining and making a flutter of petals decorating her stomach. Mildred and Anika didn’t dare look up to see this interesting body art for both of them had their faces covered with a silent sob escaping Anika's lips knowing what was yet to come.




Sophie sighed, smiling down at her soon-to-be-playthings. "OK, everyone. Now it’s your turn. I want you all to strip till you're all completely naked."




The request was so unsuspected and lewd that even the girls ceased their cowering to look up at their new captoress.




"W-What???" Mildred asked.




Sophie chuckled. "I want you all to strip." 




"M-Ms. S-Sophie. You can't be serious." Thomas stuttered.




"Oh, but I am. If we're going to enjoying ourselves, I think it's obvious to get rid of all of that stuffy clothing."




"NOOO!!!" Mildred screamed. Her voice was becoming hysteric.




Sophie gave the three an indignant stare, crossing her arms over her prodigious breast. "I am going to count to ten and if those clothes aren't off by ten, I'll take them off myself. One..."




The command sounded like something only a mother would say to her young child, but given that the mother stood taller than a building, the command had the desire effects. Reluctantly, Thomas and Anika started to strip.




Mildred only stood where she was, tears flowing down her face. What happened next was just as unsuspected as Sophie given them the order to strip.




Mildred made a dash towards the end of the bed. Thomas and Anika called after her while Sophie tsked at the tiny girl's foolish little stunt as she reached for her with relative ease.




The screaming little girl fidgeted in her manicured hand with all her might but Sophie paid it no mind. Sophie's other hand came in as she pinched the tiny girl's little jacket with her polished wine red nails and tore the jacket off.




Thomas and Anika watched in horror as Sophie easily tore Mildred's clothes to pieces as if they were paper. The girl's hoarse sobbing, screams was sending chills in Thomas's bones. He had to do something! Poor Mildred was obviously terrified and Ms. Sophie didn't even care.




"Put her down!!!" Anika screamed angrily running up to the giant nude woman.




Sophie, who had finally striped the defiant little girl watched with amusement as her tiny friend tried to rush her nude body. The tiny girl was in her tiny beige bra and beige panties having been obedient unlike her friend but had chosen to do this foolish act all of a sudden. Truthfully, Sophie didn't mind. Sometimes obedient tinies were too boring.




Turning her whole body around, Sophie gave the girl a little smile while the girl halted her fruitless charge and stared in terror at what was to come.




"AAAHHHH!!!" She squealed as Sophie dropped her massive rear on her bed where the girl stood. 




Thomas was further from where Anika had stood, but felt the impact all the same when his friend was completely engulfed by the monstrous ass of Sophie.




First his body flew a few feet off the mattress of the giantess mother’s bulbous butt then his body had collapsed into the crater Sophie's weight was making in the soft bed as he tried his best to right himself up again. 




"Ah..." Sophie moaned. She could feel the little girl struggling in the crack of her ass. Oh, how she missed that feeling whenever she'd take home some tinies from her turf.




Lifting her bottom up, she gave the girl a little air then reached for Thomas bring him to her face.




"Oh Toni..." Sophie purred staring at the little boy still clad in his boxers. "I need you to help me with something." She grinned.




Thomas felt hate boiling up for this woman. Here she was kidnapping him and the girls from their kidnapper and now molesting them against their free will with no regards for their rights or well-being! Didn't she hear the way Mildred was crying?! And now she was sitting on Anika not even thinking of the fact that she could be crushing her bones right now under her massive butt!




Sophie pouted, getting a silent glare from the once friendly tiny boy. "Oh don't be like that, Toni. Here, I know what’ll cheer you up."




Looking at the still sobbing girl in her other hand, a lewd grin crossed Sophie's face. She would need two hands if she was going to give Thomas her "special treatment."




Grabbing the little girl who was gasping for air after being covered by her big ass, Sophie moved further onto her queen sized bed, laying her whole body on it. Once she was on her bed, Sophie lifted her bottom, this time depositing the rebellious girl under her who let out a cute little scream before her rear silenced her.




"Mildred!" The other girl cried. Sophie was getting wet. She started to move the girl who screamed "Mildred" towards her pussy, pulling her lips apart. The little girl let out a terrified scream as she was inserted face first inside Sophie's womanly lips.

 

"NOOO!!!" Thomas squeaked. "Stop it! Please stop!"




Sophie tried to respond put let out a moan instead. The girl inside her vagina was bringing back those blissful days back when work wasn't getting in the way of her fun with her tinies. In her bliss, she had almost forgetting to give Thomas her special treatment.




"Here, Thomas." She breathed bringing Thomas closer to her mouth as she opened it slowly.




"NOOO!!! LET ME GO!!!" 




His words fell on death ears as Sophie slurped his body in with a deep throated moan both from Thomas's flavor and the girl who was still squirming in her love lips. 




Lifting her back, she retrieved the girl under her behind and examined her with lazy lustful eyes. The poor thing was shaken, petrified, but still active. 




Letting out a strong moan, Sophie gagged. In her moan, she almost swallowed Thomas. Although she had eaten many tinies through her sex play, her daughter would be distraught if anything were to happen to him.




She dropped the little girl on her left breast whose nipple was already hard from what was transpiring and proceeded to rub the tiny female, eliciting a tired whimper from her. Sophie spat Thomas onto her breast. She had initially plan to give the little boy a blowjob but the tiny girl was feistier that she had anticipated.




Thomas, who was drenched in Sophie's saliva sputtered, whipping his eyes as he tried to stand and catch his bearings from what just happened. The sultry moan from above reminded him of his surroundings and he quickly tried to get up. 




Sophie, despite being in heat, saw Thomas's quick movement and grabbed him, slamming him on her right nipple to match the little girl in her left. Simultaneously, she started rubbing both Thomas and the girl on her breasts whilst heaving her hips up and down. 




The little one in her snatch was still fighting and Sophie couldn't stop! She started going faster and faster as her breath quicken and her moans became louder feeling and hearing the screams of the little ones till she finally climaxed with a powerful wail.




---

Thomas shuddered. Despite his fear and concern for the girls, he had shamefully grown an erection during the whole ordeal.  Him along with both a very much petrified Anika and tissue-covered Mildred were now on Tiffany's drawer. A very satisfied Sophie had warned them not to discuss their "play time" or she would punish all of them regardless if there was only one blabber mouth out of the three. He had thought he could have distracted her and potentially become well-acquainted with her but in the end, she only proved to him just how little she regarded the feelings of people his size. She was just another monster just like Beverly.



---