- Text Size +
---



Tiffany brought the girls back into her bedroom, humming merrily. Thomas, who was pacing back and forth, stared at the approaching redheaded giantess with a frightened look.


"What was taking so long?" Thomas asked, nervously.





Tiffany rolled her eyes, smiling as she placed both Anika and Mildred on the drawer with the caps of water still untouched. They were both covered in large clumps of toilet paper, their only form of coverage. "Oh, stop worrying! I just had to wash them a few times. They were really smelly, after all." Tiffany responded. "Right, guys?"





Anika and Mildred simply nodded, hiding the fear on their faces as if they were trained to masked their emotions.





Tiffany smiled sweetly at the two. "I think we're gonna get along just fine." She said, giggling. "OK, Thomas, your turn."




Thomas nodded as Tiffany lowered her hand, allowing Thomas to climb on. Thomas snickered.




"What?" Tiffany asked, confused.




Thomas rose a brow with a cheeky grin. "Now your letting me crawl on your hand? What did I do to deserve such special treatment?"




Tiffany pouted but with a little smile to it as they made their way to the bathroom. "For being too cute, that's what. Now come on, let's get you washed up."




Tiffany watched as Thomas took of his clothes till he was left with his boxers. Tiffany smirked snidely at Thomas's choice of underwear. A couple of miniature Tazes from Looney Tunes litered his red boxers. Thomas scratched his head, a bashful smile on his face.




"Nice Taz undies, Thomas." Tiffany teased.




"Hey, I like Taz!" Thomas responded, defensively.




Tiffany scrunched her face. "Eww, why? He's mean and ugly!"




Thomas huffed. "He's awesome. I mean, turning into a tornado? Come on!"




Tiffany crossed her eyes, sticking out her tongue and started making gibberish noises just like Taz would do, minus the crossed eyes. Her imitation of the cartoon character made Thomas explode with laughter.




"Hahahaha! Oh my God, stop! You don't know how goofy you look from my perspective!" Thomas howled, still laughing.




Tiffany giggled once her impersonation was done. It was nice to see Thomas laughing so hard like that. It made her feel tingly inside in a good kind of way.



"Oh... oh... my gut. OK, so who's your favorite character?" Thomas asked.



Tiffany smiled, tapping her chin with her finger, pondering. "Hmm... Henery Hawk!"



Thomas eyes widened. "What?! Are you kidding?! He's an ass!"



"He's cute and funny." Tiffany said, crossing her arms with finality.



"Don't forget stupid." Thomas added.



"Oh, and is Taz any smarter?" Tiffany shot back.



"What do you expect? He has to deal with a tactical genius like Bugs Bunny! The guy can make anyone look stupid!"



"He looks stupid." Tiffany said with a grin.



"How's it looking for Henery Hawk? Did he eat Foghorn Leghorn yet?" Thomas quipped with a smile.



"Foghorn is bigger than Henery Hawk so there!" Tiffany responded, sticking her tongue out playfully.



"Henery Hawk has abnormal strength." Thomas continued.




"Ugh! Your so difficult!" Tiffany barked, staring at the little man on her sink who stared back up at her with a triumphant grin on his face. The two bursted out laughing after a few seconds.




"We really gotta watch some Looney Tunes together, sometime." Thomas said, chuckling.




"We could do it after your bath." Tiffany suggested.




Thomas looked up at her, perplexed. "Um, don't you have school?"




Tiffany returned the perplex look. "Um, Thomas... it's July here."




Thomas snapped his fingers with realization. "Right, right. Almost forgot." It was something he learned in that special class they had in high school that primarily focused on the parallel dimension the giantesses live in. They were mostly hypotheses about how the giantess's world worked but now he knew one of those hypothesis was true.




Tiffany giggled. "Silly Thomas! Even I know we don't have the same seasons!"




Thomas chuckled. "OK. Let's get the tap water running." He shrieked when he saw Tiffany taking off her clothes, already removing her shorts, completely naked. Thomas quickly covered his eyes.




"It's OK Thomas. We're friends so we could see each other naked." Tiffany said.




"Who told you that?!" Thomas yelled.




"My mommy."



"Well, that doesn't applied to me!" Thomas said, his eyes still shielded.




"You saw me naked when we first meet, remember?" Tiffany said with a coy grin.




"I only saw your chest that time! Plus you were embarrassed back then when I saw you. Why so bold now?!" Thomas responded. He was getting uncomfortable.




"Because, silly, I didn't know you back then. Now we're friends!" Tiffany beamed. "Oh, yeah! I got naked because your gonna bathe with me!"




Thomas gulped. "Tiffany, that's very nice and all but as a grown man, I am not allowed to see a naked child." 




Tiffany sighed, rolling her eyes. She started the water in her bathtub, pulling out one of her bubble bath soaps and poured the sweet smelling liquid into the tub. She went back over to Thomas, picking him up much to Thomas's shock. His shock didn't cease there when Tiffany pulled his underpants of his legs with relative ease, dropping the tiny boxers in the small pile of clothing that belonged to Mildred and Anika. 




"T-Tiffany, what are you doing?!" Thomas yelled, flustered as he was maneuvered into Tiffany's palm, hiding his privates with his hands and closing his legs.



Tiffany laughed, cutely. "Now were both naked! Yay!"



"G-Give me back my boxers!" Thomas seethed although his face still betrayed embarrassment.



Tiffany pouted, annoyed expression on her face. "Jeez Thomas, lighten up! We're just taking a bath and... what's that?" Tiffany's eyes squinted, spotting something quaint hiding under Thomas's hands.




"N-Nothing!" This really isn't something a little girl should be doing, you know!" Thomas scolded.




Tiffany scoffed. "You're the little one and you're not my mommy so stop talking to me like that! Now open you legs."




"Tiffany..." Thomas begged.




Tiffany's thumb and pointer finger gingerly plucked Thomas's hands from his private area and then pried his legs apart. He tried to close them again, horror on his face at what Tiffany was doing. 




"Tiffany, Stop!" He yelled frantically.




Tiffany pulled his legs apart again her eyes glowing at what she was seeing between the little man's legs. When Thomas proceeded to close his legs again, Tiffany had enough. 




"Stop doing that! I just wanna see, Thomas!"




"What your doing is called "rape", Tiffany! It's a bad thing!"




"Just let me see and I'll never do it again." Tiffany begged. Her curiosity was at it's peak.




"No!" Thomas barked. "J-Just let me put my boxers back on and then we could bathe."



Tiffany fumed. Why is he being so stubborn?! I just wanna look at it.



She was feeling herself getting irritated from Thomas's rebellion. She grabbed his ankle and lifted him upside down much like she did with Anika earlier.



"What are you doing?!" Thomas wailed, still trying to cover up with his leg, the one that wasn't apprehended by Tiffany's fingers. Using both her hands now, Tiffany grabbed Thomas's arms and legs, leaving him in a position that resembled a person making a snow angel.




"T-Tiffany, why are you doing this to me?! This is not how friends treat each other!" Thomas pleaded, voice shaking.




Tiffany ignored him, her attention on the strange looking appendage between Thomas's legs. It was a weird little thing. It looked like a tiny mushroom with the tip split vertically. It was upside down like Thomas and upon further squinting, Tiffany could see it was veiny. There was a sack below it too. Tiffany pondered what was inside, curiously. She only had a brief thought of actually getting a needle and piercing the little sack to see it's contents.



She let go of Thomas's legs and dropped him back into an open palm. Thomas barely had time to calculate Tiffany's movements before she wedged her pinky between his legs. Thomas gasped instinctively, given Tiffany an appalled look. 




"How come you got a mushroom between your legs? Are you part tree or something?" Tiffany asked, giggling as she stroked the little thing. It was strange. Tiffany swore it looked floppy and soft but now it was feeling a little harder. "Would it hurt if I pulled it off?"




Thomas eyes widened. "It's not a mushroom and yes, it would hurt a whole lot! Please stop touching me there, Tiffany! I don't like it!"




"What is it then?" Tiffany asked with a grin on her face. Her childish curiosity was overcasting Thomas's feelings at the moment.




"It's... it's called a penis, OK!" Thomas blurted out, defeated. His voice was wavering now. He felt scared and violated. Why wasn't Tiffany listening to him? Didn't she know what she was doing to him was wrong?




"Pee-nis? So you use it to pee?" Tiffany asked, as she continued stroking the tiny thing. Her eyes started to light up at a familiar sight. Thomas was starting to gasp just like Anika did. To make things more weird, the "pee-nis" felt bigger, like it was swollen. Tiffany relented her action on it and indeed, it looked bigger and harder.




Thomas started catching his breath then, now that the stroking had stopped. Her question was still unanswered given the fact that Thomas seemed to be dazed out. With her curiosity sated for now, Tiffany decided to head into the bathtub with the little man for now and ask questions later.




Tinies are... weird, she thought.


---