- Text Size +
---


Waking up the next day didn't prove to be any pleasant for Thomas due to the hard surface of the pencil box. He groaned as he stood up rubbing his back, went over to the crack at the corner of the pencil case, undid his pant and released his bladder. Last night when he had illuminated the case, Thomas could make out that the case was resting on top of a stack of old notebooks, conveniently so that part of the case hung over the books.






When he was done, he glanced over to the two silhouettes breathing slowly. Anika and Mildred was still sleeping. Thomas pulled out his phone. "7:51, huh? It's morning already." He murmured quietly to himself. "It's Monday. I hope Tiffany didn't go to school already."





He waited a few more minutes, pacing around with trepidation. There was no way him and the girls could stay in here for a good eight hours or so without suffering from fatigue from a lack of food and water. Surely Tiffany couldn't have been so mad to let that happen, would she?






Just then, the case started shaking, sending Thomas off his feet and waking up the girls. Light slowly began filling their vision and then there was a sudden uprush and before they all knew it, the case opened, revealing the huge face of their redheaded captor. 





Tiffany's face seemed indifferent as Tiffany regarded them. Thomas took a quick glance at the girls who were staring up at her in fear. Thomas couldn't blame them. Despite the fact he told them his affinity with Tiffany, they were still reasonably scared of her. Thomas hoisted himself up. He had to show them he was true to his words.






"Tiffany, Look..." Thomas began.





"Be quiet, you!" Tiffany interrupted narrowing her eyes at him.





Thomas felt himself shudder a little at that. She was obviously in a bitter mood. Tiffany's eyes shifted to the girls. Anika instinctly eeped when Tiffany's eyes fell on them while Mildred started shaking. Tiffany started to grin. "I'm hungry and my mommy is still sleeping." She said, reaching in to pick up a screaming Mildred. At that moment, Thomas's heart started racing into overdrive.





"Oh my God, No!!! Put her down, please!!!" Anika screamed, agony in her voice.





Tiffany giggled shaking her head. "Uh, uh! She's going in my tummy! Say bye-bye to your friend." She said, lifting the now hysterical Mildred to her opening maw.






"TIFFANY!!! WHAT THE HELL?!!! STOP!!!" Thomas bellowed, with a voice full of desperation.





Tiffany simply ignored him, pulling out her tongue with an "ah" noise.





"TIFFANY! PUT HER DOWN, RIGHT NOW!" Thomas barked.





Tiffany proceeded with her task and gave a screaming Mildred a long lick from bottom to top.





Thomas stared with frantic helplessness. She couldn't. She wouldn't. It was all too much to bear as Thomas fell to his knees with a sharp sob escaping him.





"TIFFANY, IF YOU EAT HER, I'LL...I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"





Everyone turned to Thomas who was now crying profusely. Tiffany had stopped instantly after hearing Thomas's painful wail. It was a queer moment, as if time itself had stopped. Tiffany watched the poor man bawl with a funny feeling in her chest. A feeling that made her feel uncomfortable. She wouldn't have known it as guilt. She stared at the small girl in her hand with a anxious look before lowering her back in the case.






"T-Thomas..." Tiffany said with uneasiness in her voice. "T-Thomas, please don't cry. I-I put her down, see?"





Thomas hadn't settled down any as he continued crying.






Anika went over to her saliva covered friend. They both watched Thomas with hurt in their eyes before Mildred walked over to him. "Thomas... it's OK, I'm fine. See?" 





Thomas brought his head up, sniffling. He didn't get his bearings right away as he sat there on his knees before the realization hit him that it was Mildred's voice that had spoken. Looking up, he was met with a phlegm covered Mildred who he instantly hugged. 





"Your...your OK! Your... Ugh!" Thomas said, relinquishing his embrace in disgust. Mildred just gave him a awkward smile which Thomas returned.





Looking up, Thomas could see Tiffany was looking at him with remorse in her eyes. "Tiffany, thank you! Thank you so much!" Thomas said, tears falling down his face.




Tiffany started twisting her hair in her finger, averting her gaze from Thomas. "W-Whatever! I wasn't that hungry anyways! T-there's probably some cereal left in the fridge." Her gaze fell on Mildred with disgusted. "You taste like feet! When I come back, you're all getting a shower!" She said before leaving the three on the dresser.





Tiffany pouted as she opened the fridge, taking out a box of Cocoa Puffs and a bottle of milk. She grabbed a chair and stood on it to retrieve a bowl from the cabinet and finally, a spoon from the drawer. Stupid Thomas...Tiffany thought bitterly. He's always ruining my fun! I should have just ate her.





---
The moment was awkward. Tiffany was sitting on her bed, Indian-style while munching on the cereal with an annoyed look on her face while three tiny people sat in front of her, eating there own pieces of cereal. Tiffany had dropped a couple of Cocoa Puff on her bed so that they could determine how much they needed to eat before they were full.





"Um, Tiffany, could I get some water, please?" Thomas asked, nervously. 





Tiffany glared at him at first but when Thomas actually flinch, her face softened. She liked when tinies feared her but seeing Thomas flinch like that only made her feel bad. 




She placed her bowl on the dresser near her bed and leaned a little closer to him, with a apologetic look on her face. "Thomas, you don't have to be afraid of me. I-I'm sorry I made you cry." She said softly, her eyes drifting to the floor. "And that I put you in a pencil case."



Thomas looked up at her with a bit of caution in his eyes. Even though she mentioned killing people, He never actually witness Tiffany literally attempt to kill anyone like this before but after this morning, he was now looking at her differently. "I-It's OK, Tiffany. Just please don't try to hurt Anika and Mildred from now on, their my friends." Anika and Mildred both gave him a warm smile to what Thomas said.





Tiffany nodded. "O-OK. I'll get you some water."




"Um, could you get us something to drink too, please." Anika chimed in with hesitation in her voice. Tiffany gave her a incredulous look as if she did something heinous. Her stare caused Anika to recoil. "I-I'm sorry!" Anika eeped looking up at Tiffany with terror in her eyes.




Before Tiffany could respond, Thomas walked over to Tiffany's leg and started rubbing it affectionately. Tiffany stared at the little man at her leg who looked up at her with a tender smile on his face. "Tiffany, I want you to know that your awesome." Thomas said, scratching his head shyly. "I-I guess what I'm saying is even though you're rough at times, you've always looked out for me and I just wanna say thank you for that. You really are a great friend." 




Tiffany heard enough. She quickly scooped Thomas up and gave his body a gentle kiss, smiling at the little man in her palm before giving his head an affectionate little scratch. "OK, you little cutie, enough. I'll get you all something to drink." She said, putting Thomas down and getting up.






Just as Tiffany was going to get up, the door cracked open slightly.





"Tiffany, baby, you up?" Sophie asked with a groggy smile on her face as she poked her head in. Her smile dissolved a bit when she found her daughter's shock expression and three tinies on her bed. 






"W-Wait! I-I could explain..." Tiffany yelped, waving her hands.





Sophie walked over, clad in a black nightgown that ended at her thighs.





"Tiffany..."





"Please! Please don't me mad at me!" Tiffany begged, on the verge of tears.





Thomas, Anika, and Mildred gawked at the approaching giantess with terror plastered on their faces, paralyzed with fear. They watched this busty, thunder thighed woman who was larger than any building they've every seen tread towards them. It didn't help any that her approaching form got closer and closer until her knees was looming right over them. Her sheer size was all but enough for Mildred and Anika to take and the two began screaming. Thomas on the other hand, remained silent with a look of utter despair on his face.



"Tiffany, you never told me you had pets!" Her mom beamed, enthusiasm in her voice. Tiffany and the three on her bed all gave her a shocked look.





"Pets?" Tiffany repeated, tilting her head in confusion.





Her mom nodded, smiling excitingly as she got down on her knees to examine the trio better. "When I was about your age, I would collect tinies and keep them in a little tank." Her mom sighed happily, picking up a wailing Thomas with her dainty red pedicured fingers. Tiffany gasped, looking at her mom in horror.






Her mom, still in a memory daze continued her story, she dropped Thomas in her open palm who fell face flat in her surprisingly smooth skin. Before he could try getting up, Sophie's index finger came down on his back, pushing him down gently as she began stroking his back. "Yeah, those were the good old days. They always had something interesting to say." She mused, as she continued stroking Thomas who could only give muffled protests since his face was jammed into her palm. 





"Till one day they got out while I was out playing with my friends. I didn't tell my mom I had them so when I came back, they were dead. Squashed flat." Sophie sighed sadly. "I cried so hard that day." Anika and Mildred cringed hearing the part about "squashed flat."





Tiffany gulped. "So... so I'm not in trouble?" 




Sophie smiled at her daughter, picking up Anika and Mildred causing the two to squeal as they to were deposited onto her palm where Thomas was. She then sat down next to her and gave her a one arm hugged.





"Of course not, sweetie. Why would I be mad?" She responded.





Tiffany started fidgeting, shuffling her feet. "Well, it's just that you get kind of crazy around tinies, sometimes."





Sophie huffed, much like her daughter. "I do not!"




Tiffany gave her a deadpanned look. "Mommy, you destroyed a city because one shot me."





Sophie blushed at that. "Oh, well, what did you expect? They hurt my lovable little girl." She said, squeezing Tiffany for a tighter embrace causing Tiffany to giggle. Sophie then stared at the three in her hand sending a shiver down their spines. 




"So little ones, what are your names?" She asked with mischief written on her face.



They all stared up at her in silent fear as if they were still coming to terms of the reality of being held by a being larger than her daughter. Sophie smiled at this. They know their place, that's for sure, Sophie thought. They'd make excellent pets for her daughter. One of them started moving forward. It was the boy. 





Sophie giggled. "My, aren't you a brave little thing. And cute too."




"That's Thomas. He's my favorite one." Tiffany said, smiling.




"I see why, he's quite the cutie." She said, using her finger to tickle Thomas stomach. Thomas tried to block the approaching digit with his hands but it proved futile and he was made to giggle. 





"What about the other two?" Sophie asked.





Tiffany shrugged. "I don't know their names. I just got them."





Sophie stared at the two. One of them, the one with the blue jacket, curled it's arms around it head while the other one looked like it was on the verge of tears.





"Relax, little ones. I just want to know your names." Sophie cooed.




"M-Mildred!" The blue jacket one blurted out. "A-And that's Anika."




"Mildred. Anika. Thomas." Sophie mused. "OK, that's all I wanted know." She handed the trio to her daughter and got up, stretching.




"Well, I'm going to make breakfast then." She said, looking down at her daughter. "You want anything, sweetie? I see you made yourself cereal."





"No, I'm fine." Tiffany replied.




Her mother eyes shifted to the pile of Cocoa Puffs on her bed. "Tiffany, what'd I tell you about leaving food on the bed?" She said, crossing her arms.





"But... But I was feeding them!"





"Well feed them somewhere else. As long as it's not on the bed. Beds are for sleeping, got that young lady?" Her mother said.





Tiffany nodded her head, with a down casted look. "Yes, ma'am..."





Sophie smiled looking around the room before picking up Tiffany's jacket. "And please put you clothes away."




"OK." Tiffany responded, taking the jacket out of her mom's hand and throwing it in a hamper. "So, since your not mad, can I really keep them?" Tiffany asked, eagerly.




Sophie nodded. "Of course, dear. They don't eat much anyways. If you want, we could get you a tank to put them in later."





Tiffany beamed. "No, it's OK, mommy! Thank you!"




Her mother gave her a little wave before going. When she closed the door and left, it was Thomas who reacted first, sighing.




"That... that went better than expected." He said.



---