- Text Size +

My name is Ryan Hunter. I am 16 years old and live with my mother Lucillia, and sister Michelle. Our family has always been rather odd, but despite having a few "issues" we are pretty affectionate towards each other. Both my sister and mother are very attractive women.

My sister is about 5' 7" with medium almond hair, greenish brown eyes, and a set of curves any man can enjoy. At the age of 20 she is somewhat of a heartbreaker, not a super model being 160 pounds, but she is very kind hearted and outgoing. My mother is 38 5' 4" with medium length brown hair kept in a somewhat wavy fashion. Her eyes are just like my sisters, but her body is much differnt. She has subtly curves with a very flat stomach, at 135 pounds she is pretty nice for her age.

Ever since I was 15 Ive had a certain affinity for womans feet. It all started when a friend of my sister asked me to give her a foot massage. Now I didnt want to at first, but this girl was stunning, so saying no wasnt a option. She had short blonde hair, light sky blue eyes, and the nicest legs ive ever seen. She was very tall for a 17 year old, at 5' 11" she was intimidating for someone as short as me at 5' 3". Her feet felt warm and slightly damp from walking around the lake like we always did. I enjoyed every moment of touching her size 13 feet, and her wiggling round toes. The arch of her foot was just right and her feet were as smooth as silk. She told me how most guys she knew wouldn't touch her big feet, and that made me feel special. When I was finished she playfully pushed her toes and the ball of her right foot into my nose. It was then when i was treated to the most wonderful aroma i had ever had the pleasure of experienceing. I grew hard and became embarrased instantly, and luckily she didnt notice. When she left that day to go to florida she kissed me on the cheek gently before saying goodbye. She was my first crush.

Now here I sit, watching TV with my mom in her bedroom. As I lay there at the bottom of the bed on my stomach, I couldnt help but turn to look at my mothers cute feet. After watching half of Who Wants to be a Millionaire, I decided to go to the kitchen to get a drink. I've always told my mother everything, any secret i had i told her first. Things like girls I liked and other personal things. Normal guys would probally talk to there father when they needed advice, but my father left when my I was born. As I got my drink of water to calm my nerves I took a large gulp and started back to the bedroom. Today was it, today I would tell my mother about my fetish.

Now entering the bedroom during a comercial I began to speak alitte aprehensively, "Mom, I have something I need to ask you."

Putting the TV on mute she turned to me saying, " What is it Ryan? Whatever it is you know im here for you."

"Well...the thing is, and I dont want you to be mad at me for saying this, I think I have a foot fetish."

Gestureing me to sit down next to and putting her arm around me she spoke in a caring voice,

"Its ok to have desires, its just parts of becoming a man."

"Your right I shouldnt be ashamed of it, so would you let me massage you feet while we finishing watching TV?" Leaning back against the headboard and taking her arm off me she propped her feet up on the bed and began wiggling her toes in her thick blue socks.

"So you want my feet huh? Sure why not but you better not get carried away."

My eyes lit up like fireworks on the 4th of july as I plopped back onto the bed at her feet and got to work. At first I lifted her leg up a bit to start near her lower calf and work towards her heels. Continueing to the arch of her foot I used my palm to press gently yet firmly against it going up and down. A few minutes on each foot like that and she started to let out a slight sigh.

"Ooooohh, I think you need to stop before I enjoy this too much." Now pulling her foot away from me I looked longingly at it, wishing I could continue. She got up and went downstairs to do laundry, still filled with sexual confusion I went to my room to relieve myself.

Before leaving my mothers bedroom I decided to grab a pair of shoes out of her closet to help relieve myself. Looking into the large walk in closet I had a hard time finding anything I liked. Shoes were just laying around in piles, some jeans were left on the floor of the closet as well. Tossing the jeans to the side I saw them, these were the ones. A pair of black leather open toed pumps that Im pretty sure she wore last night dancing. I grabbed them and quickly began to get to work knowing she would be done with the laundry in a few minutes. With my heart pounding with anticipation i lifted the right pump up to my nose and inhaled the deep, rich, tantiliazing aroma of sweat and leather. Not wasting any time I removed my pants and inserted my member into the pump as i laid on my stomach. Humping feverishly while kissing and licking the bottom of her left pump I grew closer and closer to a climax. With a loud sudden slam i heard the laundry room door shut as my mother returned to her bedroom. Finishing my buisness abruptly I jumped to my feet and discarded the pumps into the pile as i quickly left the closet. With deep regret I turned to see my mother standing in the doorway of her room with her hands on her hips and a look of anger.

"What were you doing in my closet?" She bellowed in a threatening manor.

"I wasnt doing anything, just saw the jeans on the floor and decided to put them away." I replied with what was probally the most guilty face know to mankind.

"Well we will just have to see about that." With that she walked over to the closet and opened the slightly ajar door fully to examine the inside. Her eyes moved with lazer precision searching each and every nook and cranny to see that it was un altered. A lump formed in my throat as she fixed her eagle eye gaze on her black pumps I had just violated. Lifting the right pump up only slightly before dropping it back down she turned at me with a vein in her head forming as her anger and disgust grew.

"YOU.....YOU....used my shoes to MASTUREBATE? RYAN YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE!"

Before i could form a rebutle she bark at me again slowly calming down.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!! I'll decide how to punish you later, but you WILL be PUNISHED!"

As she said the last part all i could do was hold my head in shame and retreat to my room.

Waiting in my room for almost 30 minutes my feeling of guilt grew more intense, and I truly felt sorry for doing such a wrongful thing. Before i could continue in my self regret i heard my mother call for me.

"Ryan come upstairs this INSTANT!" Terrorfied at what would happen if I didnt comply I jumped out of my bed and bolted up the stairs. Catching my breath as i looked to my mother i spoke in a soft, disheveled voice.

"Yes...mother..wha...t...did you...wa..wan...want?" Her look went from angry like before to a now gental sweet caring look. (that i would later realize was just a act to get my trust)

"Now Ryan, I know you like feet and you get excited when your allowed to touch them. But you cant use my shoes to relieve yourself got it?" Still filled with guilt i lowered my head to say.

"Yes mom, Im sorry for what I did so can we forget about it?" Watching her intently for her response seeing her eyes almost sparkle as she playfully ran her hand through her hair and flashed me a wicked smile.

"Yes, but only if you bow down kiss my feet and thank me for allowing you to use my shoes in such a disgusting way." Puzzled by her reaction I waited a moment to think about it. She wanted me to continue to indulge in my sexual fantasy after she just told me she was going to punish me? This didnt add up.

"Well...I think its odd your pretty much encourageing my behavior, but at the same time how do I pass up kissing your lovely toes!!" Getting on my hands and knees as I prepaired to kiss her feet she answered my question.

"I decided the only way to solve this problem was to fully indulge in your fantasy, besides its been a long time since a handsome young man kissed these old toes hehe."

As I kissed her now bare foot (she removed her socks while in her room i guess) I was delighted to find the taste very pleasent. They reminded me of a sweet onion, bitter at first but then sweet. As I continued planting big wet kisses on her sexy feet I did as I was told thanking her for forgeting about what I had done.

"Mmm...thank you...Mm..for letting me..MMMWWAA....use your shoes..mm...to relieve..mm..mmm...MMWAAA....myself, and thanks for letting it go mom." I looked up into her eyes to see if she was happy with this, but she glared down at me with a look of dissapointment.

"NO no no... dont call me mom, call me by what i rightfully am to a disgusting worm like you, a GODDESS!!" With that she lifted her right foot and slammed it in front of me, causeing me to flinched i just stared at her foot becoming more scared by the second.

"Well? You gonna thank your Goddess for all shes done for you? Or am I gonna have to rethink my punishment?" Without wasteing another second I immediately gave her foot a long french kiss before I spoke.

"Thank you my GODDESS for forgiving me I wont ever do it again." Slowly i pulled away and began to stand back up waiting for her to punish me further. But instead she laughed and knowing she had total power over me she said as she turned toward her room.

"Well that was a bit better, your off the hook until tomorrow but then I have something special planned hahaha." Not wanting to think about what "something" could be I went to my room and fell asleep. My nightmares filled with my mother laughing evily as she humiliated me in front of all my friends making me worship her. Luckily it was just a dream.

Wakeing up earlier than I normally do I was treated to the smell of fresh coffee. Walking into the kitchen I saw my mother with a mug in her hand pouring a hot cup of the vanilla walnut coffee for herself, she turned to me with a surprised look on her face.

"Oh Ryan, your awake." Rubbing my eyes as I sat at the kitchen table not sure how to respond to that I decided to ignore it.

"Yeah I couldnt sleep well, would you mind getting me a cup for coffee?" Smiling sweetly she turned and got me a normal plain mug out of the cabinet and began to question me.

"Sure thing sweety. So why couldnt you sleep? I bet nightmares, or maybe wet dreams about my sexy feet hehehe." As she said this she rotated her left foot back and forth to show it off to me.

"Notice anything differnt about my feet?" Winking at me to signal it was ok to stare I looked down and noticed she had painted her toenails very uniquely. each one was a slightly lessening shade of red all the way to hot pink starting with her big toe being bright fire red. Alittle surprised to see her acting so, immature like a schoolgirl almost, I just looked up to her with a smile and said sweetly.

"OOOOHHHH there sooo CUTE, you got a hot date tonight or did Michelle pick the color for you?" Blushing just a little bit as she handed me my coffee then turning back to grab sugar she replied.

"Glad you like them, and yes Michelle did them. As for haveing a hot date...well we will see hehehe." She was as giddy as a schoolgirl and i wondered why but decided Id rather not know if she has a date, since I prefer to think of my mother as conservative not flirty. Still staring at her lucious feet in somewhat of a daze i snapped out when she suddenly sat down across from me.

"So Ryan, would you like to try this new blue sugar? I hear it makes coffee sour so I decided it will be part of your punishment." Staring at the strange powder I was far too tired to care.

"Will it kill me? Ehh you wouldnt give me something deadly hand it here."

Her eyes stayed tranfixed on the blue powder as i put a spponful into my coffee, stirring it in the coffee turned from a almond color to pure white.

"Eww the coffee is white like milk, and it smells horrible." Now looking at me with a stern face she raised her voice slightly as she grew impatient with me.

"Just drink it, like I said its punishment." So with that i drank as much as I could, it was awful like sour milk but with 3 cups of sugar in it.

"Urrgghh not sure that was meant for humans to drink, if im forced to drink this everytime i do something wrong I wont ever do anything wrong again." Smiling somewhat evily my mother stood up to go get dressed responding to me,

"Glad to hear it, Im going to go get dressed and as a reward when I get back I might let you massage my feet hahaha." She walked into her room and closed the door, I realized why she was willing to let me massage her feet, she had just gotten back from her weekly 5 mile walk. Her feet must have been aching and sweating, the thought made me sick with desire. My dick became rock hard and noticeably, so I went to the bathroom to take a leak. As I got into the hallway a sharp pain hit my legs, moving up into my arms and my entire body went numb with pain. I fell on the floor and started to hallucinate from the pain. The doorway to the bathroom seemed to grow 100 times in size. My head was spinning by i was laying on the floor. Soon I heard thunder, it got louder and louder. I saw my mother in the distance come out of her room. Her figure seemed to stretch on forever. I figured it was a hallucination, as the thunder got louder my mother became bigger and bigger. Then I lost it, and everything was dark.

Boom...boom...boom....BOOM...BOOM....BOOM.................................................................BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Panicked I jumped to my feet haveing heard the loudest sound I could possibly hear. My ears rang for a few seconds as I regained composure. When I looked forward I dropped down on my knees not believeing what was in front of me. It was a white 3 foot platform with a round opaque front. Looking further I saw a slight red and pink streak about 1 foot thick all the way across it about 1 foot off the platform. Staring farther back I could see a small hill a whiteish pink color rising into a whiteish pink colored pillar. Now craning my neck to see further up I saw a black tent draped over the pillar, as well as a 2nd pillar. Even further up to see a flat sky blue wall with 2 large balloons in it. Then with shock fear and amazment I saw what looked to be pale white flesh with a large red curve slightly above it, followed by a flesh colored hill and the largest Green Brown eyes I will ever see. A soft flowing ocean of brown surrounding the flesh. It was my mother Luci, but she was now ENORMOUS. She smiled wickedly laughing as she stared down at me.

"WELL IM READY FOR MY FOOT MASSAGE SLAVE!!"

Before I could comprehend what was happening she reached down with lightning speed and roughly pinched me between her thumb and forefinger.

"HAHAHA THE POWDER WORKED!!! NOW YOUR MY FOOT SLAVE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!" With that she carried me to the couch to start my new life as my mothers toy. With each thundering step I could feel and see everything move. It was slight, but the furniture did shake at least enough for me to notice at my new size. Sitting at one end of the couch she used her left hand to remove her platform high heels, whitch had straps along the back of the ankle. When she was done she swung her feet onto the couch and reached with her right hand to place me at her feet. She dropped me just a few feet on my scale from her right foot that she had pressed flat on the couch wiggling her massive toes. I was just glad to not be held cause her grip with just 2 fingers was enough to make my breathing very hard. Leaning back and getting comfortable she stretched her legs kicking me to the other end of the couch.

She spoke softer now so she wouldnt make my ear drums bleed.

"Since your a disgusting pervert I decided your life is better spent worshipping a Goddess such as myself. For the next 2 years until your 18 your my slave and ill squish you if you disobey ANY of my orders. any questions?" Looking down at me with a seductive smile already knowing my answer I weakly answered,

"Yes my Goddess I exist only to serve you from now on." Knowing I would be squished without a 2nd thought if I didnt say EXACTLY what she wanted to hear I complied.

"Good, now you can start your new life by giving my aching feet a good massage. And they might smell a bit, but I know you enjoy it so get to work hehe." She was right I did enjoy the smell, so I began my task somewhat in a good mood. I mean is this so bad? I get to smell, taste, and touch, what I dare say, are the absoulotely perfect feet. Seductively playing with her left foot as her right stand up on the heel with the sole facing me. I figured I was about 5 inches now, and her feet were 7 inches long. To me this seemed more like 7-9 feet high, but I was ready for the challenge. Feeling full of energy and lust I began to press my arms agaisnt her heels and pushing as hard as I could I worked my way up, She pointed her foot slightly forward so it was slightly above me. This allowed me to roll my arms over the entire length of her foot. The nylon was soft and her foot was warm. As I reached the toes I grabbed each one in my hands and rubbed all around it like polishing a bowling ball. Each toe was about 1 foot long and the tip was slightly bigger than a basket ball.

I worked my way back down her foot after "polishing" each toe, and as I did she let out a soft pleasureable moan.

"ooohh...mmm....momma likes that!! Keep up the good work slave and I might reward you!!"

She enjoyed it so much, the sense of power was overwhelming. She really did need this massage after her 5 mile walk she thought to herself. After all Im a Goddess now she continued day dreaming, becomeing wet with excitement. After a good 10 minutes she pulled her right foot away slowly and then kicked me over with it saying,

"Arnt you gonna say goodbye to my goregous foot?" She looked at me with a evil smile as I gave in to her demand by placeing several lavishing kisses on her foot while saying goodbye as if it were my girlfriend heading home for the night.

"Mmm..mwa....goodnight my love...MMmmm...I hope to see you again....MwwAaa!!"

She giggled as she lowered her left foot down for the same treatment. The next 10 minutes went just like the last 10 as I massaged her nylon covered foot, but now I was hurting. I needed more, I needed relief after being teased like that. She sat up grabbed me roughly nearly breaking my ribs and brought me near her face.

"YOUR SUCH A GOOD FOOT MASSAGER!!! WELL TIME TO GO TO WORK."

She began to walk down the stairs still holding me and opening her purse.

"WELL SINCE YOU DID A GOOD JOB I WONT MAKE YOU RIDE IN MY SHOES TO WORK. BESIDES WOULDNT WANT MY LITTLE FOOT MASSAGER TO GET SQUISHED HAHAHA!!"

And with that I was placed in her surprisingly empty purse as she left for work at the office.

Chapter End Notes:
I plan on makeing another story continued off this one by the weekend.