- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Edovan is in double trouble as Mavka and Yagaritte join forces to win the game, but Mavka still has a DIFFERENT game in mind.

(Edovan is 4'9", Yagaritte is 7'5", and Mavka is 9'0")

 

========================================================

 

 

Yagaritte bit her lip and brought her hand up, motioning Mavka to come over, her eyes full of lust and longing. Mavka obeyed, sauntering over to her. Yagaritte was as beautiful as ever, clad only in her thin leather breeches and unbuttoned undershirt, she came up close behind Edovan pressing her pelvis against the back of his head as Mavka approached them both. Mavka’s long legs easily straddled Edovan as she stood directly over him and slid an arm around around Yagaritte, bending slightly as Yagaritte stood up on her toes to meet her. She parted her lips and took Yagaritte’s cheek into her other hand, pulling her face up to meet her the rest of the way. She closed her eyes as their lips met. Her tongue flicked out hungrily, reaching for Yagaritte’s.

 

Edovan, squeezed between Mavka’s soft thighs and Yagarittes leather clad crotch, was breathless. It was the most amazing, erotic sight he had ever seen. Two incredibly beautiful creatures, kissing passionately above him, both of them clearly enjoying it. It wasn’t just for show-- there was passion, emotion, lust, friendship and more in that kiss. He had the inkling this wasn’t the first time.

 

Mavka moaned softly, pulling Yagaritte closer, their bodies pressing against Edovan. Mavka was bent just slightly, her body positioned in a way that he could see the wetness between her legs growing, her lips swelling in anticipation above him. Behind him, he could feel Yagaritte’s body responding in kind-- he could not feel it physically, but somehow he could sense it. She was still fully dressed from her day out (sans her light armor, that was left behind), and the thin leather was an annoying barrier between them.

 

She reached down and took Yagaritte’s hand, holding it to her breast. Like when she was with Edovan, her nipples were hard, pressing against the thin fabric of her dress. Yagaritte cupped her breast, a thumb sliding across the fabric that held Mavka’s nipple prisoner. All this time, their kiss never broke, both of them with their eyes closed, immersed in their passion. Mavka’s tail slid between them, going between Edovan’s legs and up. But neither of them really seemed to be paying him any attention, focused more on their own pleasures. Yagaritte pulled the top down on Mavka’s dress, and her breasts sprung to life, free once again. She pinched one of the nipples gently, turning it between her finger and thumb.

 

Finally, Mavka broke the kiss, licking her lips as she pulled away from her mouth. She dropped low, sitting on her knees , looking up at Yagaritte who was now looming over her and Edovan both. Edovan flushed as Mavka’s glistening labia passed inches from his face as she knelt in front of both of them. Her mammoth  breasts were now pressed heavily against his face, and he was happily buried in their luxuriant valley. Ignored or not, there were no missed opportunities, even though he worried this was bad news for him-- another up without a down, another promise of pleasure with no release?

 

Mavka stopped suddenly, looking down at him nestled in her cleavage.

 

“Take her clothes off,” she demanded.

 

Edovan opened his eyes, pulling his face from between her. He looked up at her, confusion written all over his face. He didn’t have to say anything, as Mavka repeated herself. “Take her clothes off!” she demanded again, grinning up at Yagaritte now, who was grinning back. Oh, this was rich!

 

Edovan swallowed, but turned with some difficulty, pinned between them as he was, and came face to face with Yagaritte’s crotch, Aromatic, warm, hungry, even through the supple deer leather of her breeches. Her wide hips spread out a foot or more on either side of him. He reached a tentative hand up, holding it against Yagaritte’s hip. He waited for her to recoil from his touch, to react negatively. Instead, she simply shifted and pressed her body against his hand. He took a deep breath and with a nervous, shaking hand, began to undo the small metal hooks slowly on each side. He was scared, but also relieved. This meant she had forgiven him, right? Or was she doing this for Mavka?

 

Finally, he got all the bindings undone on her breeches, and he hooked his fingers, on either side of her hips, into the waistband, and pulled down gently. He slid her leathers down, gasping as he revealed more and more of the sculpted plain before him.  The silken skin of her hips, the small rises of pelvic bones, the valley between her legs, the thin fabric of her panties dripping wet, the perfect musculature of her legs. The breeches fell to her feet and she kicked them off with ease.

 

Mavka licked her lips hungrily. “Keep going,” she told him, pressing her chest against the back of his head so that his face plowed into Yagarittes wide mound. Yagaritte moaned softly at that, her hand coming down to curl into the hair at the back of Mavka’s head. He struggled there briefly, drowning in her panties. “Keep going,” Mavka said again, as she pulled back just enough to give him room to maneuver his hands back up to Yagaritte’s  hips again. Without hesitance this time, he easily slid her panties down, groaning softly as her pussy emerged directly in front of him.

 

Without another word, Mavka pressed herself forward again, simultaneously putting her large taloned hands on his shoulders and guiding him lower, into her lap between her own thighs rather than straight forward into Yagaritte’s lap. Her tail wrapped suddenly tightly around Edovan’s hips, pulling him backwards against her. He could feel her desire, wet, warm and yearning against the middle of his back.

 

Looking up at Yagaritte, Mavka pulled her shirt up, nuzzling her stomach. She blew her a kiss, then slid slowly down onto her knees, kissing down her stomach as she traveled, and wordlessly buried her face between her thighs. Edovan was forced to his knees as well between her thighs as Yagaritte stepped closer to them, her feet on either side of his.  Yagaritte called out in pleasure, the fingers that had been in Mavka’s hair pulling gently as she tensed up.

 

Mavka lapped at the outer lips, tasting the sweet juices that were flowing freely out of Yagaritte. She slid her tongue up and down, just barely breaching the flesh, mercilessly teasing her, promising to plunge into her depths, but pulling back at the just the last second. Yagaritte’s cries were a mix of pleasure and frustration. Edovan watched from a few feet below, wide eyed. Of course his erection was raging now, screaming for someone, anyone, to pay attention to it. The sheet had long since fallen to the floor, kicked to the side.

 

“Mav…” Yagaritte begged, her head craning back as Mavka teased her, her strawberry blonde hair coming out of its messy bun, falling loose around her neck and down her back. She pulled Mavka closer crushing Edovan between and below, willing her to fully please her, to give her full waves of pleasure, not these small teasing moments that came and went again and again, but never quite satisfying

 

Mavka grinned, her mouth still pressed against her, teasingly lapping at her wetness with her long tongue. She reached for Yagaritte’s leg and hitched it up over her shoulder. Her lips spread before her, opening to reveal all of her secrets. Her perfect, pert inner labia, her pearl of a clitoris unsuccessfully trying to hide, throbbing, between her mounds flesh. Yagaritte cried out softly as Mavka buried her face fully there, her tongue going after her clitoris fully now, drawing rhythmic, if slightly erratic, circles into it. She leaned back, losing her balance, and caught herself against a table that she was thankful was there directly behind them.

 

Edovan watched, wide eyed, drinking it all in. He didn’t even care that his cock was crying out in pain, that his heart was racing so fast he was sure he would die of a heart attack, that Mavka’s tail was squeezing his breath from him. He wanted to be closer. He wanted to see everything, he wanted to be where Mavka was. He forced his way upward through the tight valley of Mavkas breasts till he was almost standing straight again. Mere inches from where Mav’s wicked tongue was darting in and out of Yagaritte’s quivering lips, which dripped on to his upturned face.

 

But Mavka pushed Edovan back down again, into his original position, so that she was straddling him between her legs, her wet cunt pressing against his back once more. She shifted her hips, causing her lips to splay out against him, her clit now rubbing against his skin. She moaned softly as she gently gyrated her hips against him, using him as her own personal toy.

 

Edovan, unable to move, could only look up as Mavka worked her magic on Yagaritte, and feel how she worked herself on him-- he could feel her wetness dripping down his back, smell her scent mingling with Yagaritte’s. It was pleasant, heavy and aromatic. They certainly complimented each other, he thought to himself. He craned his neck up, watching, using Yagaritte’s legs to balance himself backwards against Mavka’s oscillating hips, using her as leverage.

 

“Mav!” Yagaritte cried again, her stomach undulating with the pleasure that Mavka’s mouth was sending through her body, her thighs shaking and jerking. Mavka sucked at her clit, making her own sound of pleasure, the sort of sound you’d make when eating a delicious cake, only this was far tastier. Her hand was holding Yagaritte’s leg up, her nails digging gently into the flesh, while the other slid up and down her stomach.

 

She was pressing hard against his back now, her pelvic bones all but bruising him. He was having trouble steadying himself under her relentless assault. Suddenly she dropped her hand from Yagaritte's stomach to palm the top of his head, slowly forcing him down and back even further underneath her. Her now dripping lips slipping upward and grinding warm and slick against the back of his neck.

 

Mavka slid her tongue between Yagaritte’s nether lips, up and down, plunging into her depths as she went lower, searching out her deeper secrets. Her own hips moved against Edovan in time with her tongue, and even though her thighs were burning with the effort, she would not stop, could not stop. She could feel the urge inside her again, the hunger to consume him. He was unknowingly calling out for her, and her inner demons were heeding the call-- for good or bad. It was an internal struggle, to pull away from Yagaritte and mount Edovan right then and there, to sate the hunger within her, or to fully pleasure her friend, to give her that sweet release she deserved. She groaned into Yagaritte, torn, her body moving now, against her better judgement, her cunt searching Edovan out, pulling her towards him like he was a magnet.

 

Maybe she could have both?

 

She could feel him below her, soft and sweet, wordlessly begging her to take him, in all the ways. She could feel herself lengthening, widening above him. He wanted her to take him, it was obvious!  Why else was he pressing up and back against her as she ground against him. If he knew what she desired, how deep her hungers lay within her... she doubted he would press against her so eagerly.  She gasped as her lips found him and claimed him effortlessly, her body parting to welcome him eagerly into its depths. Its siren call had drawn him to her, upward and inward. He plunged into her suddenly, just as she was plunging her tongue to the bottom of Yagaritte’s sweet depths.

 

“Oh, Mav…” Yagaritte moaned, her legs going wild now, jerking almost violently as the waves of pleasure provided by Mavka rolled over her, her heart slamming in her chest. She tapped her friend and lover on the head. Gently at first but with increasing urgency as she felt herself quickly edging towards the precipice.  Mavka seemed lost in her pleasuring, and Yagaritte could see her hips were moving up and down now with slow deliberate strokes. What was she doing to him down there? “Mav!” she cried out again, prompting the entranced dremora to look upward at her, face still buried between her thighs. Yagaritte pointed down between her legs at what she could see of Edovan, who seemed to be slowly disappearing beneath Mavka with each downward thrust.

 

Mavka drew her face out of Yagaritte’s wetness for just a moment, pouting up at her. Yagaritte always got what she wanted, and this time was no different. It wasn’t a bad thing, not usually, but even though her loins were stirring at the thought of consuming Edovan, that her insides were screaming for him, she knew now was not the time. She relinquished him, with an internal promise that she would have her way with him yet, whatever ‘way’ that was…

 

A drenched and confused Edovan suddenly appeared just below Yagaritte’s thighs, Mavka’s tail wrapped tight around his waist, hoisting him effortlessly. Yagaritte grabbed at Edovan’s shoulders, barely able to reach, her scratching at him. She pulled him from between the two of them, and he started to cry out in frustration, but he stopped as she lifted him upward with the help of Mavka’s tail and turned slightly toward him, holding him to her side atop her thigh. She clutched him tightly to her side, his face pressed into the side of her breast as she cried out, her body tensing up as Mavka pushed herself deeper, her tongue fully inside her now, stronger and more practiced than any cock that had been there before.

 

Yagaritte bit her lip, releasing him with her right hand and balling it into a fist in Mavka’s hair, tangled there, sweaty. Her left arm around his waist, squeezing him tight against her. His small side pressed against her much larger one, their skin sticky with sweat. She leaned down toward Edovan, panting and moaning and gasping, her breath hot in his ear. She whispered something to him, breathlessly, and his eyes went wide.

 

At that exact moment they both came-- Yagaritte cried out, pulling at Mavka’s hair almost violently, her body unable to hold itself up any longer, fell back into the table, where she shuddered and shook, riding out her orgasm, her right leg still around Mavka’s shoulder.

 

“Hnnng---ah!” Edovan cried out softly, his face flushed red as the pleasure and relief he felt washed over him. He shuddered as he came, his eye squeezing closed, his hands balling into fists. His come shot out in a powerful arc, and though he would normally never allow that to happen, his mind was at the mercy of his body, and it had nothing to do with him right now.  As he rode his wave of pleasure out, his body felt lighter, but heavier at the same time, all the pent up energies from the past day were finally released, and his body was tired, so so tired. He passed out right then and there, falling over onto the table with Yagaritte, who was still trying to recover herself.

 

Mavka set Yagaritte’s leg down gently and stood back up to her full height, a hand running across her mouth to wipe away the wetness there. She grinned down at both of them, then bent over to give Yagaritte a peck on the lips. “You’re welcome,” she teased. Yagaritte chuckled, then pushed her face away playfully.

 

“Whoa!!” A cry came from behind them. Mint was leaning against the doorway, arms crossed over his chest. “That never happens to me when I do the laundry…” he complained, hopping down the stairs. “What’s a guy gotta do to get that sorta treatment around here?”

 

Mavka sauntered over to him, her breasts still out of the top of her dress, her skirt hiked up around her hips. Her inner thighs still slippery with her own juices. She reached between them, teasingly rubbing herself. “Wouldn’t you like to know,” she said, leaning in to lick the side of his cheek with her tongue.

 

Mint groaned. “You know I would,” he said, shifting somewhat uncomfortably as he became aroused. “That’s no fair, and you know it,” he added. “You know you’re too expensive!”



Mavka grinned, licking her fingers clean of her own juices. “Better start saving every copper you earn,” she teased, sliding passed him, making sure to brush him with her bare breasts as she did so.

 

“Bah... “ Mint waved her away, watching as she slid all her private parts back into her dress in one easy motion as she climbed the stairs. Her tailed curled around her own waist as she walked off. Mint shook his head to himself, turning to eyeball Yagaritte and Edovan.

 

“Don’t stare,”Yagaritte chastised him. Not that she cared much to be nude in front of him, but she knew Edovan would.

 

She sat slowly upright with an unconscious Edovan curled against her side, tucked tightly in the space between her hip and her arm. She scooped him up, pulled up her breeches, lacing them back up, then grabbed the discarded sheet off the floor and wrapped him in it, carrying him in her arms with ease. The poor thing was exhausted, and even as he laid there in her arms, he appeared to have dozed off. “Get back to work,” she said as she passed Mint. “You know what Mama M would say if you slacked off,” she added. Of course she knew this was technically Edovan’s work, but...

 

She carried him out of the laundry room, through the kitchen, past everyone, including Margara, gawking in the main room of the inn, and straight up the back stairs. She slid into her room and carefully set him down on the bed. Whatever work he had to finish, he could come back to later if Mint didn’t get to it first.  He needed a break, and a short rest. She pulled her blanket up over him and tucked him in gently. She righted herself, sighing softly, blowing hair from her face as she loomed over him, watching him sleep. He looked so calm. His face had fully relaxed, lost all the tension from the past day, hell, maybe the past week or even month.

 

She slid her eyes over him. His skin was so smooth, his eyelashes incredibly long and full. His face was young, but also very discerning. Her heart thumped in her chest, a painful wave crashing into her most precious, sensitive organ. She sighed again, grabbing her hair up into a messy ponytail, winding it into a bun. She moved over the the desk, and sat down, turning the chair to watch him as he slept. She would keep watch, to make sure nothing else, nobody else, came into the room to disturb his slumber. He would need his strength.