- Text Size +

 

 

Mavka had been watching the entire proceedings from her balcony perch with some amusement. Her keen senses picked up everything. She could hear every whisper as the girls gossiped and debated the odds and placed bets on each other. She could easily read the marks on the large scroll, even from such a huge distance. The tallies of the odds, the failed results of each attempt. Now the girls were getting desperate, placing side bets on how LONG before someone failed, or even if anyone would win at all. She silently cursed herself for not getting in on the action when they had started betting that Bernadette would be disqualified for trying to mount him. That would have been easy money! The twins had been very clever as well. Upping the buy in as each girl entered, because they had set the ante as a percentage of the total pot, which climbed of course with each new girl. Very clever indeed. Being one of the highest paid girls at the Boar, she would still easily be able to buy in, but the pot had grown so considerable now, nearly 2 months of earnings, she was now interested in actually winning.

 

Mavka had been born brilliant but rather plain.  But she was anything but plain now, and she had been calculating and scheming ever since this whole thing started.  She knew what had failed previously. Each girl had foolishly given everyone else all the details of their failed attempts.

 

For her part, Mavka had her own unique talents. She was the least called for but highest paid girl. Catering specifically to wizards and sages, she could hold her own with them in conversation thanks to her own extensive education and personal research. They found her intellect stimulating and her body... Well some would say her body could stop a charging army in its tracks. While she discoursed with them her sharp mind was filing away and categorizing and analyzing them. She quickly deciphered what made each client tick and what their innermost secrets and desires were, and how she could satisfy them in a way no one ever had before.  She liked to think she was helping them psychologically and the majikal and alchemical research she was learning about was invaluable!  And if they had fun in the meantime and she got paid, so much the better!

 

The little mouse was an interesting case that had her personally intrigued. She had to admit even without the bet she wouldn't mind getting him on her specially made, custom sized couch in her chamber for a session or two. There  was something strange about him and the effect he was having on the women. On her even!  She had seen him that first day from her perch above as she was people watching. Trailing in behind Yagaritte. He was so small and cute. She remembered Bernadette attempting mount him against the wall yesterday and how she had suddenly found herself wondering what it would feel like to have him under her skirts. She looked down at the bottom of the black leather dress she was currently wearing. It would have to be quite a bit under. The dress she was wearing now had very little skirt to speak of.

 

Six more had gone and returned since a naked soaked and shivering Bernadette had emerged from below, trying to look composed and in charge as she stalked off to her room. Mavka had just watched the last girl come back upstairs almost instantly. Barely any sand had run out of the timer since she had gone down. That was new.

 

There were no other challengers left!  It was time to make her move.. before they wrapped the whole thing and called it quits. She slipped into her room and grabbed a soft silk rope, a gossamer thin sheet and headed downstairs in her high heeled boots.

 

Mistress Mavka was about to show these plebeians how it was done.  Work smarter, not harder!

 

*  *  *  *

 

Edovan looked a little worse for wear.  His hair was only beginning to dry from Bernadettes assault , he was covered in lipstick marks from his face to his belly button, and he had more than a few red stripes across his skin where feminine nails had drug across him in various places. But, he had held his ground. Near as he could tell they were having some kind of contest to see who could bed him or something, and for the last 6 girls at least, he had to managed to keep his pants on and his manhood inside his pants. He’d tried reasoning with them, running from them, hiding in the laundry room (she found him) putting on multiple layers of women's clothes (mistake, he found the one girl turned on by that) and just asking them nice to stop (she did not).  He finally realized that if he let them approach and start talking to him he found it all but impossible not to comply with whatever they asked.  The word “no” was there banging around in his brain but he just couldn’t force it out of his mouth when they were all over him. Margara’s words echoed in his brain: Did you ever think to say no?

 

He took no chances by the sixth. The second he saw her slinking around the corner in her black lace nightie, he stood to his feet and yelled as forcefully as he could ”NOOOO!”  

 

It had actually caused him considerable physical pain to do so.  

 

He was suddenly nursing a bit of a migraine and his stomach felt strangely uneasy as if he had violated some rule of the universe against telling pretty girls who want to bed you to “fuck off.” It had worked though. She had stopped in her tracks, stunned. Not sure what to do next. And the second she took another step forward he had shouted it again, stronger and more forcefully, this time almost doubling over with the force of it. Like someone had punched him in the gut. The pretty blonde had blinked twice like a stray cat you meet in a back street that can't decide if you are its last hope or last sight… and then turned on her heels and fled.

 

He had just picked up his soap and started scrubbing again to take his mind off the migraine and the other pains when he heard loud heavy footsteps approaching. Someone was coming, Walking with confidence and purpose. He was suddenly very unsure if his new found resistance would be enough to save him from whoever was coming down that hall. With footsteps that confident, he assumed the woman who was making them was a force to be reckoned with, one that wouldn’t take a simple no…

 

He steeled himself for inevitable, bending down further into his work, scrubbing the soap more furiously. Maybe if he looked busy she would change her mind…?  That was a futile hope and he knew it. He decided since he knew she was coming to turn away from her and just ignore her. Just lose himself in his work and focus on the laundry.  Will himself not to look or stop.

 

The footsteps stopped at the top of the stairs, the sound echoing and fading around Edovan. He didn’t want to look up from his work, didn’t want to see what woman had come to claim him this time. He was tired, his body was sore, his head was aching. Maybe it would be best to let this one win. Let her have her way with him. At least then, it would be over, wouldn’t it? He would be afforded some small amount of peace.

 

“Darling…” the voice purred from behind him. “You are in a right state…” she said, the sound of her footsteps echoed out again as she descended the small flight of stairs. He could hear her fingernails pressing against the bare stone, scratching it as she walked. There was another sound as well, a soft, fluttery sound that followed behind her, dragging on the floor. He could hear her making her way around the room, achingly slow. It was torture. But he didn’t dare look up, didn’t stop scrubbing.

 

She went all the way around the room, finally coming up behind him. She was tall… he was swimming in her shadow, which seemed like it took up most of the room. She bent low and whispered in his ear, “Do you want a break from all this hard work?” she said against his neck, her breath hot and sweet. He could feel a slender piece of fabric skim across his shoulder, as it began to dangle down his chest. He looked down. It was a silken rope. He swallowed. Oh boy…

 

Mavka grinned, licking her teeth. This might be easier than she thought, though she wondered why, especially after the last girl came slinking shamefully back after a mere ten seconds. Of course, nobody else at the Boar had anything on her, not even Bernadette, no matter how big of a show she put on. She reached down and cupped Edovan’s chin, her nails sliding gently upward and across his cheek. “Do you know what a safe word is, love?” she asked him, still bending low to speak into his ear. From behind, her fingers traveled down his cheek again, then further down still, as she walked them across his neck, his chest, his stomach. She went down on her knees behind him, spreading them apart as she slid lower.  She leaned down over him and  grabbed the silken rope and pulled it down, tying one end around Edovan’s left wrist.

 

“Ah…!” he intoned softly, dropping the soap he was still gripping onto for dear life. “Please…” he begged softly.

 

“Call me Mistress Mavka,” she growled in his ear. “And remember… no...means yes...”

 

She spun him around abruptly on his stool, shocking him into opening his eyes.  She was tall, as he had suspected, even as she was crouching, he could tell that. But even coming face to face (in this case, it was simply an expression) with her was a shock. She was impossibly huge. Standing full height she would have towered over Yagaritte, even. Kneeling as she was with her long legs spread wide apart she still towered over him. Each shapely thigh was almost as long as his whole body! She had shimmering dark purplish black skin with red markings, and hair the color of dark berries. She was beyond shapely. Her gigantic breasts hung heavily above him. He could almost sense the weight of them.  They were being held up by the smallest, most obscene piece of clothing (and that was a term he used lightly here) he had ever seen, a painted on dress, with a skirt so short it was barely covering her nethers.  And he was immediately aware she wasn’t wearing anything underneath it because her slightly parted purplish labia, glistening, dark and hungry, were hovering just beyond and above his face. Logical brain was praying to whatever gods that would listen that she not have have the same proclivities as Bernadette. Lizard brain was also on his knees, praying the gods would ignore the prayers of the first.

 

She was shaved bare, save for a small tuft right at the top, a matching deep red to the hair on her head. She also had a menacing set of horns with a tail to match, and sharp fanged teeth which she licked hungrily as she looked down at Edovan, holding the other end of the rope between her taloned hands. Her eyes were two  deep, dark pools of blackness.

 

She was a gigantic dremora.

 

Panic struck him as he stared into dark, thick slippery looking lips as big as his face. Dremora weren't human, Nord or any of the mortal races. They were Daedra. From the planes of Oblivion and beyond. All mages knew of them. His clannfear was one of the lower forms. But female dremora were rare, and usually much higher ranking. And worse… it was rumored that if you accidentally had the misfortune to summon a female dremora, she would ravage you and suck out your soul and take it back to Oblivion with her. He began to wonder now if the enormous cleft inches from his face would be the path his soul would take, or would it be a more traditional route? Was your soul in your head?  If so, he figured he  was in for a world of hurt.

 

Kneeling over him now, his small lean form between her thighs... this close to him, she could feel it even stronger...this strange attraction. No… it was a compulsion! She felt a hunger stirring in her loins that she had never felt before. It was a dull ache of emptiness. She wanted… no… she needed him inside her. Needed to fill herself with as much of him as she could. He looked so tiny and helpless it was all she could do not to simply just press down on his tiny head and keep going till she hit the floor, and strangely she knew with certainty that she could have, somehow. It was a sexual urge certainly, but there was something else… something primal, something deep. She wanted to swallow him whole, to consume him till there was nothing left. She felt herself inching downward against her will. He was right there, just a few scant inches away. The ache inside her was desperate now. A hollow hunger only he could satisfy. She struggled to maintain control and gasped as she felt her labia parting in front of him, somehow of their own free will, as she lowered herself, shivering, as she anticipated that first electric spark of pleasure she knew she would feel when his tiny face first brushed against the slick inner walls of her now quivering lips. He was between them now, his face in her yawning maw, but not touching, like the beast tamers in the royal circuses. All she had to do was drop one tiny centimeter...

 

No! She took control back, rising to her full height suddenly, still holding the rope, pulling his wrist up with her over his head. Her mind was strong. She wanted that money. She would not lose this bet. She would make him cum for her, and more. She was smart and patient. After she had collected her winnings, there would be plenty of time for her to revisit these strange feelings that were washing over her, and possibly even act on them, but for now she had work to do.

 

Edovan looked up at her in confusion, as he realized his head was safe. She was like, and unlike, Bernadette. Where Bernadette had impulsively driven her loins towards his head with a ravishing hunger, Mavka had done the same… but there was a hesitance there, and inner turmoil that only she understood. There was a small sliver of disappointment that shot through him, but it faded quickly as his wrist was yanked up as she righted herself. “Ah…” he murmured softly. It didn’t hurt, but it was clear she could easily control him this way.

 

Mavka, back in her right head space, grinned down at him. “The other one,” she motioned, towards the hand that wasn’t yet bound.

 

Edovan looked down at his hand, then back up at her, and with a soft sigh, complied, holding his arm up. She looped the rope around the other wrist and secured it. “You look like a package that wants opening,” she purred, looking at how helpless he seemed. The ropes seemed to be just for show, as she knew he wouldn’t fight her, with or without them. She dragged him across the room where, she picked up a chair from the wall. She turned it around and sat Edovan in it, only a little forcefully. She dropped down to her knees, her breasts swinging into his face. “Bite them,” she demanded, flicking a nipple carelessly. She wrapped her other hand around Edovan’s neck and pulled him forward, brushing her other nipple against his lips. They were all but popping out of the top of her dress.

 

“I… I don’t…!” Edovan squeaked. But his ability to resist was greatly diminishing, and he was finding it harder to say no, to not comply with each wish. Not that he didn’t want to please Mavka, he just… he didn’t know what he wanted. All he knew was that his mind swam with thoughts of Yagaritte-- her smile, her laughter, the rhythm of her heartbeat as they had lain together the night before. That was what he wanted. He wanted her body, he knew that, and so much more. But Mavka… she was here, she was now. He squeezed his eyes closed and parted his lips. He pressed his mouth against the fabric of her dress and bit down on the nipple that was hard underneath it.

 

She moaned softly, her fingers gliding through his hair. “Harder…” she whispered. She was usually the one doing the dominating, but every now again, she liked to treat herself.

 

He bit down harder.

 

“Oh…” Mavka groaned softly. She pulled his head back by his hair and leaned her face close to his. “You’re very compliant,” she mused, her finger sliding across his cheek. “And so handsome, too…” she noted. She reached behind him and slid the rope around the back of the chair and tied it together, securing him there, in the chair.  “Promise me you won’t run away?”

 

Edovan looked down, realizing how vulnerable he was now. Legs spread, shirtless. She could do anything she wanted to him, and he wouldn’t be able to stop her. Wondered if he even wanted to. Lizard brain decidedly did not.

 

Mavka got back up and sashayed over to the bottom of the stairs where she had let the gossamer sheet she’d brought with her slip to the floor. She bent, carefully, slowly, to pick it up. She made sure to give Edovan a show, her lips glistening between her thighs. “Mmm…” she moaned softly, sliding the sheet between her breasts. “The girls tell me I can’t touch you, but. I think I’m smarter than that,” she continued, coming back over to him. She whipped the sheet around him and covered him with it, bending low again. She danced her fingers across his growing erection under the sheet, so he could understand what she meant.

 

Edovan groaned softly, closing his eyes.. He bit his lip, trying to hold in a louder cry. He was yearning for release, to finally be freed of this burden he had carried for over a day now. It was long, far too long. And though Mavka looked every part the dominatrix, her touch was deceitfully gentle.

 

Mavka got back down onto her knees in front of him, watching his face with pleasure. This was probably going to easier than she imagined, especially since all the girls before her had given him just that much more incentive to go over the edge. She could see it in his face, feel it in his muscles. He was tense, holding himself together-- but barely. She leaned in, her mouth against his ear. “Why won’t you let this end?” she asked him in a gentle whisper. She could make it so easy for him. She didn’t only just want the money now, or to study him, she wanted to end his suffering.

 

Edovan opened his eyes again and looked directly into her own; shining, black, and deeper than anything he’d ever seen, including the sea. Colorless though they were, he could tell they hid some sadness, that behind them lay a deep heartbreak.

 

He nodded.

 

Mavka licked her lips. “Now wasn’t that easy?” she said, and pulled gently on the rope the tighten the binding around his wrists. “All you have to do it sit back and enjoy,” she said, standing up to her full height again. She put a hand on his head and walked around the chair, looking down, admiring him. She could see the growing bulge of his erection just under the sheet. “What shall I do first?” she mused aloud. “Shall I have a little taste? Or should I give you a few moments of ecstasy, a release?” she wondered. She only had seven minutes, so she had to choose her torture wisely. She could make a man last all night and into the wee hours of the morning with barely a touch, but that wouldn’t do here.

 

“Only I see one problem…” she purred, stopping in front of him again. She dropped to her knees in one swift motion and disappeared underneath the sheet, crawling between his legs.

 

Edovan panicked, struggling, fruitlessly, against the bindings around his wrist. He couldn't see what she was doing, and a surge of self-preservation jolted through him. He protectively squeezed his legs closed tightly. “Aww… that’s no fun,” he could hear her speaking from beneath the sheet, her face close to his crotch, her breath hot and wet, heavy against his skin. It prickled in response. “Come on, let me in, I’ll be gentle…” she promised. She ran a hand up his thigh, reaching for the band of his pants. He tail curled up behind her, out of the sheet, and stroked Edovan’s cheek gently.

 

Edovan swallowed, but relaxed, letting his legs loosen up at her request. He closed his eyes leaning into her tail. It was a gentle caress, and he was so tired…

 

Mavka reached to pull his pants down, letting them fall to his ankles. In the dim light filtering through the sheet, she admired his manhood for a moment, and indeed he was a perfect specimen. She would love to have a little more fun with him someday, but she had other things to worry about now. She licked her lips. She wanted it so badly...

 

In one quick motion, without even leaving the confines of the sheet, she flipped the chair back, laying him on his back  loosening the rope so Edovan’s wrists wouldn’t be crushed underneath. “Of course…” she purred. She got down on her hands and knees and crawled from under the sheet, then over the chair, until she was towering over him, her hungry, wet pussy practically dripping onto him as she straddled his body. She eased down backward and pressed her crotch against his knee. She ground her hips downward and slid down his leg, her pussy lips parting to expose her clitoris. “Mmm…” she moaned softly. Even through the sheet, when she touched him, it was sweet fire, and the sheet added an entirely different sensation than she was used to-- a bit rougher, far more than flesh, but definitely not unpleasant. She slid a finger into the top of her dress and pulled it down the rest of the way, her nipples and breasts screaming to be free. They swung heavily above his head, moving with her. She rode his leg up and down, soaking the sheet with her juices. “Play with them,” she demanded between soft moans. And knowing he had no free hands he could offer, well… that left only his mouth.

 

Edovan swallowed, as she lowered herself just enough for her breasts to rest on his face and chest. She moved this way and that, letting her nipples graze across his mouth. He parted his lips, trying to catch them as they swung by. Well this was a different form of torture. Instead of teasing him silly and begging for him to want it, this one begged and teased until he wanted it, then denied him.

 

Mavka grinned to herself, watching him struggle to have just a taste. She felt bad for him almost, but that gold was so close she could already feel the weight of it in her purse. And she wanted it more than he wanted her breasts, she was sure of it. Even so, she lowered herself just enough, and cried out in delight as he bit down-- hard-- on a nipple. Probably harder than he’d intended, but she didn’t mind. “Ah… such a hunger....” she teased, pressing herself down further, her breast piling onto his face. “They really did a number on you.”

 

Edovan flicked his tongue on the nipple that was bound between his teeth, moving purely on instinct now. She wanted to tease him, well he wouldn’t let her go. Even as his face was shrouded in darkness as her breasts smothered him, he wouldn’t let go. Even as his erection grew, and he knew she could feel it through the thin sheet, he wouldn’t let go. He pulled and sucked and flicked, working his tongue like never before. It was a few moments before she pulled away and yanked her nipple from between his teeth, and it must have hurt. But she didn’t complain, no, in fact she adjusted herself and swung the other breast toward his mouth, pushing her nipple between his lips. She liked it rough.

 

She was running out of time, however, and couldn’t afford to indulge in her penchant for nipple play, no matter how surprisingly good he was at it. After a moment she pulled up again, away from his mouth, grabbing at her own breasts, pinching the nipples between her fingertips. “Did you like that?” she purred.

 

Edovan nodded.

 

“There will be time for that later,” she assured him, looking down at him as she played with herself for a few spare moments. She reached down and grabbed the sheet bunched around his chin and pulled it up over his head and down his back, draping him completely, and moved forward, this time turning her body all the way around, so that she was facing his legs, and and without so much as a warning, she dropped herself down onto his face, her wet, warm pussy engulfing him from chin to forehead.

 

It was a strange feeling through the sheet, which at first was cool and dry, but quickly became hot and wet, and then dripping as she soaked it.  He panicked at first. Mavka was huge. If she had the same appetites as Bernadette she wouldn’t have to struggle. She would easily gulp him down, head… shoulders… who knows what else…  but this felt different.  Her thick slippery labia were spread open across his entire face, his eyes, nose, mouth, and chin all buried in her darkness, but she didn't press down over him as he expected. Instead, he could feel her opening. Her inner walls receding, widening, the pathway to her hidden depths dilating with each gentle squeeze and undulation.

 

This wasn’t an insatiable hunger there pressing down to consume him, this was a different hunger, a yawning one that beckoned him forward into her, that called out for him to explore, to open wide and please her with his mouth.

 

Mavka moaned softly, feeling his chin press against her clit, his nose and mouth sliding between the outer labia and inside. He was learning fast-- his tongue came out of his mouth and plunged into her, moving and darting around, pressing the sheet against her insides. “Ah…!” she moaned again. She knew he was a virgin, that was not a question, but there was something more. Something intrinsic propelled him forward, something deep down, something dark and hungry, guided him. Something that she was unsure he was even aware of himself. She would get to the bottom of it… sooner or later. But now she had a bet to win, and a little mouse to pop.

 

She pressed her breasts into his lap, his cock sliding between their heaviness. She urged him to grow, urged him to let her see his full potential. He was close, she could feel it, her free hand coming up between her breasts to grab his cock, to will it to life. It was nearly there.  She reached between his legs and cupped his balls through the sheet, nodding to herself. He was a big boy, viril. She danced her fingers along the shaft, up, then back down, willing him to release for her.  

 

“Ah... ooh!” she cried softly. Edovan was still exploring her nethers with his mouth and face. She didn’t have to press down on him... he was pressing up into her, moving his little head side to side like a fish trying to force its way into a hole in a reef. He was practically swimming upward into her, craning his neck forward, his little tongue lapping and probing ever deeper, as far as it could within the confines of the sheet.  She felt the fire in her loins build again as before, she felt herself opening and spreading over him, the empty space drawing him upward further and still further in. The dark desire to take him completely was back…  overtaking her reason and restraint.

 

She was Mistress Mavka. She would get everything she wanted. She was the smartest and she was the most patient, and she was so, so hungry...  

 

She would take his orgasm..

she would take their money..

and later, when she was alone with him… she would take all of him.

 

Her deep insatiable hunger could only be sated by consuming him whole!

 

She curled her hand around his fabric covered cock and began to stroke. As she stroked, she ground her hips in small slow circles, so as not to disturb the exquisite dance his face was already doing inside her. Her tail curled around her own waist, then encircled her breast, squeezing it. With each slow rotation she ever so gently lowered herself onto him, easing him deeper and deeper till his tongue was breaching the smaller opening deep in her folds.  A jolt of electric pleasure surged through her. “Yeeessssss... just like that... please your mistress, give yourself to me!”

 

“Give me your mind… “ she growled as  she thrust her hips downward suddenly, burying him to his ears in her dark heat.

 

“Give me your body… “  she purred as she stroked him slowly and purposefully, matching the the rhythm of his own small hips which had started pressing upward into her hand… now that was more like it.

 

“Give me your sou…..”

 

Her words, her hands, and her hips, all stopped where they were, as she stared across the room in dread, eyes wide in horror.

 

A loud screech emanated from deep within her throat, a cry of sheer terror. She recoiled and curled her entire body up onto Edovan’s chest and the turned over chair,  scrambling away from the innocent little mouse that was scuttling across the washroom. “M-mouse!” she squeaked. Sitting ass naked on his chest, her knees were crushing his legs.  She pulled the sheet up around her as if she were ashamed to be half naked in front of the rodent.

 

Edovan groaned under her weight, watching the mouse scurry away behind a pile of washing. “A… a m-mouse?” he asked somewhat shakily, his face flush with pleasure, a pleasure that was once again cut short before reaching its penultimate release. His body was already aching under the burden of her entire body on top of him, and he was fearing he might lose his breath, her weight on his chest crushing his lungs.

 

Mavka was blushing furiously, her eyes glistening with the threat of tears. “I hate them!” she cried, the flawless sheen of a dominatrix in charge had shattered and slid to the floor to join the dirty laundry, replaced with a scared, cowering girl, a 9ft tall scared cowering girl.  Edovan suddenly wondered how old she was…

 

“It… it’s gone,” he promised her, his voice gentle and assuring.

 

Mavka shook her head. She wasn’t going to get down. Not yet. “I…” she trailed off, sighing. “Don’t…” she continued, frustrated, embarrassed. The chair groaned loudly with their weight, threatening to smash to bits underneath them.

 

Edovan looked at her curiously. “Don’t what?” he asked, slightly wheezily.

 

“Don’t… don’t tell the others,” Mavka said after a few moments. “Please,” she practically begged him.

 

He nodded again.

 

Mavka’s face lit up in relief. “Thank you,” she said, and it was sincere. She sighed, leaning down to practically hug him. He could feel her shuddering still, if only slightly now. She rubbed her eyes and her cheeks, willing her heart to slow down-- but this was different than fear. It was an aching, a longing she hadn’t felt in a very long time. Looking into his eyes now, her breath caught in her throat. He was kind, too kind.

 

He simply looked back up into her eyes, wondering what wheels were turning behind those liquid black pools.  “Can… Can you get up please?” Edovan finally asked, breathlessly,  after a minute or two of silence. His legs had moved past pain and were now in the territory of going numb altogether.

 

“Oh!” Mavka intoned, hopping up from his lap. “I’m sorry,” she said, moving around the back to untie his wrists and free him from the chair. “I… I guess I lost,” she said, gathering the sheet up, wrapping it protectively around her, leaving him fully naked. Though she wondered why nobody had come down to disqualify her, or worse, to mock her. She bent and helped him up, pulling him with ease, a free hand holding onto to him so he didn’t topple over, her tail curling protectively around his waist. With the other, she pulled the top back up on her dress, covering her breasts once more, pulled her tiny skirt down, and handed him the sheet.

 

Edovan shrugged, rubbing his wrists a bit where they’d been bound. “I’ll tell them you did it,” he offered, taking the sheet gratefully. He swung it around his shoulders, and crossed it protectively over his body.

 

“You would do that for me?”  she said, disbelieving.

 

He nodded his chin.

 

“I… i-it's not really fair anyway... if not for the mouse… you w-would have won…” he stammered, looking down as his face reddened in embarrassment.

 

Mavka’s heart swelled. She blushed with gratitude herself. “I… don’t know quite what to say…”

 

A tiny tear sprung up without warning in the corner of one large dark eye. She wiped it quickly and dropped to her knees in front of him, leaning forward to embrace him in a thankful hug.

“Thanks, Edo--”

Mavka was cut off as Yagaritte appeared out of thin air beside them. She was quiet by trade, a habit that was hard to break even at home, and Mavka hated it when she snuck up on her.

 

“Ritte!” she exhaled loudly, her heart beating a mile a minute.  “Don’t do that, you know I hate it!”

 

Yagaritte grinned. “Sorry, Mav,” she said, looking between the two of them. “Guess I didn’t interrupt anything?” she teased.

 

It looked like they had finished, except… Edovan’s cock was semi standing at attention, still, even after the mouse incident, even after having 347 pounds of darkskinned beauty on top of him. Well, that could be a reason...

 

“Guess you’re the last loser,” she added, still grinning.

 

Mavka sighed. “Yeah. I lost,” she agreed. Lost the bet, lost herself, lost her mind?  She still hadn’t known what had come over her, her insatiable hunger. Had she wanted to fuck him? Had she wanted to... eat him? Had she wanted to…? She shook her head, clearing it of unwarranted, intrusive thoughts. She willed the dull ache in her chest to go away.

 

“And what about you ‘lady killer?’” Yagaritte chuckled. Looking down at his fading, but still protruding penis under the sheet.  “I see you still haven't learned how to say the word no... or keep your pants on...”

 

Edovan, for once, did not blush. Instead he turned white as the sheet that covered most of him. Yagaritte was here?  The whole time? How much had she seen? What must she think?

 

He wished he could turn into a mouse and scurry away after the other one... sadly, that was not a skill he had mastered at this point in his majikal training. Logical brain vowed to research it at his earliest opportunity. Seemed like such a thing might come in handy these days.

 

Instead, he wilted. Beaten, conquered, utterly defeated. He could see any chance of being with Yagaritte now fading away along with his lingering arousal. And this was not just a romantic defeat, he was losing job opportunities, a place to stay, and a whole slew of people he could become friends with in time. The heartbreak was real, and it was painful.

 

Yagaritte frowned slightly, catching his change in mood. “Hey, we’re not done here,” she chided gently. “There’s still a pile of gold up there with my name on it. Sorry, Mav,” she grinned, looking back up at her friend. “But come see me later, I brought you something,” she added.

 

Mavka grinned. “You always bring me the best goodies”! She said excitedly, as she expertly concealed her inner turmoil, pushing it deep, deep down so she could worry about it later. “Thank you,” she added, taking her friend’s hand briefly, squeezing it.

 

Yagaritte nodded, coming around to the back of Edovan now, one hand resting on his shoulder, the other still held in Mavka’s. “So I can’t force you to touch me, and I can’t touch you, that’s what I hear,” Yagaritte said, bending down to speak near his ear. “But what if we combined our powers, Mav, what do you think?” she asked, her tongue flicking out to tease at his earlobe.

Edovan shuddered. “To-together?” he asked, voice squeaking. Did she mean what he thought she meant? Surely not??



Mavka grinned devilishly, her tail curling around Edovan and Yagaritte both. “I think we can arrange that,” she agreed, licking at her lips, running her long slightly forked tongue along her teeth.

 

Yagaritte looked up at her and grinned, winking. She knew everyone upstairs was being chastised by Margara for creating such a commotion, and for treating Edovan like he was nothing more than a piece of meat. They could do anything they wanted to him, and nobody would be the wiser, no matter how many rules were broken-- she knew Edovan would never tell a soul and nobody else was watching, not even the twins!