- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Edovan's breakfast with the girls is interrupted by a new arrival.

 

Edovan is 4'9" and Bernadette is 6'4".  the girls range from 6'2" to 7'0"

=======================================================

 

Just then, the big main door of the tavern blew open, and the silhouette of a huge man filled the frame, which wasn't easy because it was a very big door. He was easily 7ft tall and near half of that as wide across his broad muscled shoulders.  His arms were like bundles of steel cable, each bicep bigger around than Edovan’s entire frame. His legs were even thicker. He lumbered forward into the light, and all the girls suddenly turned to him in unison calling out.

 

“Staanovaar!”

 

“Good morning, Staan!”

 

“Are you hungry this morning, Staanovaar?”

 

“What brings you here?”

 

In a flash, the table was empty, as they all flocked to meet him. Edovan felt alone again for the first time in many days. Who was this giant man?  And why was he heading toward his table with all the girls in tow. This was starting feel like his life before Yagaritte all over again.

 

The giant was slowly trying to make his way across the tavern floor, but was impeded by a dozen or so girls now surrounding him, all tittering and batting their eyelashes and peppering him with questions. Edovan was just about to get up from the table and start carrying dishes to kitchen when he suddenly felt a presence behind and above him, or rather a full pair of breast and a now very familiar perfume.

 

A chill ran down his spine.

 

“Oh, don't worry, sweet little mousey… I don’t care a fig about Mr. Muscles. I like my men small and cute and easier to... uh... accommodate, shall we say?” the voice whispered from above.

 

Bernadette in a pink lace teddy, that barely covered her nethers or her nipples, was resting her bosom atop his head from behind, as she placed her hands on his shoulders and started kneading them. She leaned down and looked at his upturned little face from her upside down position.

 

“It’s too bad you have to go now. I could have had you for breakfast… or... maybe I still will!” she teased, licking her lips at him. Even still in her nightclothes, her face was fully made up, lips bloody red, cheeks rosy pink.

 

She stood up to her full height, and in one fluid movement, slipped in front of him, between him and the table, straddling him in the chair. His face was staring directly into her bare, glistening labia again. “Didn’t anyone ever wear proper underwear around here?” he thought to himself, as he tried, in vain, to pull his eyes away from the sight before him.

 

She was about to rise up on her toes and mount his face right there on the tavern floor, when a dozen girls shrieked her name and stampeded back towards them.

 

“BERNADETTE!!” they cried out, feeling the shame she should have been feeling herself, but clearly didn’t.

 

Bernadette froze for just a second, and quickly decided this was a no win scenario for her. So she did what she always did, and went all in. She plopped herself in his lap facing him grabbed his head with both hands and buried his face in her bosom.  “Calm your perkies, ladies! I’m just giving the little mouse a proper send off!”  She said over her shoulder nonchalantly, like nothing untoward was happening. It was all just a typical breakfast here at the Horny Boar.

 

The women were still advancing threateningly.

 

“No? Fine. I can see I’m not welcome. I’m going… I’m going!”  She pulled his face out of the little nook between her breast and licked him up his cheek and then bent low to whisper in his ear. “Come see me when you get back, little mouse,” she whispered. She stood up again, straddling him in the chair and bumped her pubic bone lightly against his nose. “I know I’m a busy woman, but I’m sure I can find a way to...”  she trailed off. He saw her clench an inch in front of him.  “...squeeze you in...” she purred. Suddenly, she stood high on her tiptoes and moved her hips toward him, but her slick labia only grazed his forehead and then slipped over the top of his head and past him as she stepped over him and strode away proudly. If she’d had a tail it would have been swishing back and forth for sure.

 

Some of the girls moved quickly to protectively surround him, while the rest had never left the side of the large man, who was now approaching.  Up close he was even more impressive. Rippling muscles under his open shirt.  He wore no armor but a large crossed harness holding two wicked looking battle axes on his back.  He had long blonde hair, like flax, that flowed over his shoulders. But the most surprising thing was his face.  Everything about him was hard, except his face.  His ice blue eyes appeared to be perpetually laughing at some shared joke, and his face was split with a wide, warm, friendly grin. There was no pride, no hint of superiority, and he was blushing just as hard as Edovan at all the attention the girls were showering him with. One clung to each of his thick arms, leaning in against him, trying to press as much of themselves as possible against him as they flanked him. He was young, too, not much older than himself, Edovan guessed.  

 

The redhead on his right was whispering something in his ear.  It must have been quite salacious because he turned and even brighter shade of crimson and looked over at Edovan with a pleading look as if to say.. “Help?”  Edovan was having his  own issues.as the feminine circle closed in around him, fixing his hair, straightening his clothes, and generally fussing over him.  He suspected it was mostly an excuse to touch him as hands pressed in from all directions,  many lingering longer or touching him more softly than necessary.   The girls finally parted  to allow Staanovaar access to him.  

 

“These ladies at the Boar sure are friendly, huh?”  he said cheerfully as both girls flanking him appeared to be engaged in some kind of silent contest of who could embarrass him the most.  Edovan didn’t doubt for a second there was another bet afoot.

 

“You have no idea. “ Edovan replied flatly.  

 

“I’m Staan. You must be Edovan.  Wow you really are small, haha.  Oh, sorry.  No offense.  I just haven’t seen many Bosmers BEFOR--”

 

His voice had gone up a few decibels and half an octave as the brunette slipped her hand down the back of his leather breeches..  He was suddenly squirming to dislodge it but she was not cooperating.  The redhead, not to be outdone suddenly spilled out of her frilly top somehow  and pressed his elbow between her huge freckled breasts.

 

Still struggling, Staan called out him.  “I’m here to take you to the guild..We should get on the road.  Don’t want to be laa--aa--aaate…”  

 

He was dancing sideways, twisting his body trying  to extricate himself from between his two aggressors as gentlemanly as possible, but without much success.  He dipped his hips low to try to slip away from the brunettes hand and ended up with his face buried in the redhead’s bounteous tits.

 

Just then there was a loud CRASH behind them all.  Something large and made of dark red glass had hit the stone floor hard and shattered into a billion pieces.  While the girls were suddenly distracted, Stann reached out and  grabbed Edovan’s arm and practically ran with him toward the huge double oaken doors.  Waiiiiit!!!” the girls called out behind them.  “We didn’t get to kiss the mouse for luck!!!” they wailed, but it was too late. The big man could move fast when he needed to and Edovan’s bosmer legs were as agile as they come.  They were both out the door and into the open streets before the horde of overly amorous girls in the boar could process what had fallen or who had dropped it.  


Only Bernadette had seen the huge glass fixture plummet from Mavka’s third floor balcony high above  as she hid just out sight in the long passage leading down to the baths..  “What was that about?” she wondered. Was the horned giant after her mouse as well?  Her eyes narrowed.  No matter.  She knew the little mouse was made just for her.  HE might not know it yet. But he would come around in due time.  They always did. And with that thought in her twisted little mind she she sashayed off to the baths for a good soak and some lovely mousey daydreams..