- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mavka tries to get Edovan safely back to his room and tucked in his bed, before the darker side of her tucks him someplace else, but she keeps running into complications.

 

Edovan is 4'9"  Yagaritte is 9'0"

===============================================

 

She hurried back to him and sat down above his head facing him, her aching lips just inches from his tiny head.  She could feel his pull against her again, but she resisted... for now. She leaned over him and deftly cradled him in one arm as she slipped the straps underneath him one by one, cushioned side up, then lay his body gently back down prone. Now with the straps strategically placed underneath him she moved her thigh over against him atop the straps and fastened them one by one around him and her thigh. Rolling him to face her leg, he obliged by wrapping his arms and legs around her and snuggling against it. Not what she intended, but it worked she supposed, as long as she could get him to stay put. She fussed with the straps for a bit, getting them as tight as she could without cutting off blood flow. It was good that she had a lot of experience with these because somebody was being very distracting.  It was all she could do to concentrate, as Edovan kept squirming, leaning up and pressing his lips against the inside of her thigh, just below the crease between her thigh and pelvis, sleepily, hungrily, giving tiny kisses in a little circle and occasionally sucking, his tongue gliding across her smooth skin.  

 

Devour him… he wants it...swallow him whole!! The deep primal voices were screaming in her head.  

 

She knew he wouldn't be safe for long, even strapped to her thigh like this, because twice she had caught herself undoing the straps before she shook her her head to clear her trance. “Okay...” she said. “It’s now or never!” she decided, and she stood to her feet. She took some experimental steps around the room, first small strides, then longer ones. He seemed to be staying put, as much as she could have hoped for. She stepped behind the screens into her more personal living quarters, and pulled a large traveling robe of her own from her clothing wardrobe. It was big and voluminous, the perfect thing for hiding a tiny Bosmer strapped to your thigh… who was… inching upwards?!?!

 

She opened the robe to check her now squirmy package.  Edovan was trance like, staring up at her thickening labia, licking his lips, straining his neck upward with his tongue out, trying to taste her. He was wriggling upwards using the straps as leverage to facilitate his slow ascent. The dark part of her brain was cheering him on, her cunt aching for him. But the side that wanted to preserve him brought her hands down to push him back down a bit to his original elevation, still precariously close to her ravenous cleft. She began to wonder if should start all over again, tightening the straps just a smidge... but she knew, if she removed those straps again, exactly where he would end up next, emphasis on END. She cursed the fact that because of her tail she had given up pants or even underwear for many years now.  Maybe she should invest in a chastity belt? She’d never needed one before, but it might come in handy these days.

 

Speed was of the essence.  She had to get him back to his room with no one being the wiser, and she had to do it before her will collapsed and she just pounced him wherever they both happened to be at the time. She adjusted him one last time, checked herself in the giant floor length mirror, and strode purposefully for the door. She paused to trigger the lock to open “Come in”, she said quietly, and then set off down the hall, pulling the hood of her cloak up over her head.

 

Maybe this hadn’t been such a good idea after all.  With each long step she was acutely aware of the soft, warm, morsel of a man between her legs, his warm body pressed against the inside of her thigh. And worse, he only stopped kissing her at short intervals to wriggle upwards again. He was a determined one.

 

The stairs were particular problematic.The soft tousled hairs of his head had started to dry from his previous trip into her depths, and the now loose strands we’re being incredibly ticklish as they brushed back and forth across her bare nethers. But she kept going, practically bounding down them two at a time. That’s why she nearly boweled over the girl escorting the drunken client halfway down. Mavka came to a dead halt, wavering precariously on the stair. The man was large and leaning heavily against the shorter, but stockier, blonde. Arisolde was it? Mavka prided herself on knowing and remembering everyone’s names.

 

“So sorry Mistress!” the blonde girl called back to her. Her charged lurched suddenly hard to the left, away from her, and she struggled to maintain her footing, lest both of them fall down the stairs.

 

“How drunk is he?”  Mavka queried, looking down at them. Edovan, was, of course, wiggling his way up, searching out her depths with his face. She squirmed subtly, urging him to stop.

 

“Very?”  Arisolde replied quickly. “I can barely keep him up...” she admitted, even as she struggled to rein him back in.

 

“Will he remember me in the morning?” Mavka asked flatly. She had to be careful… ever since the troubles had started, dremora were seen as the enemy and attacked on sight by anyone brave enough to do so, whether they were dangerous or not.  It was the precise reason Mavka rarely, if ever, left her room and almost never left the Boar except late at night, with magical concealment, and only by way of her secret VIP entrance.

 

 

Arisolde shook her head as he lurched now to the right, almost careening her into the outer wall. “I doubt he will remember me in the morning… and I just gave him the best two hours of his life!”

 

Mavka felt her Bosmer bundle inching again, upwards towards her hungry, begging nethers. The little bastard was rubbing way more than a few stray hairs against her now drooling pussy.

 

“Alright off we go then!” sighed Mavka. She bent over quickly, grabbed the drunk man, and slung him easily over her shoulder like a sack of barley. He burped loud and long, and for a terrifying second Mavka thought he would ruin her robe. But otherwise, thankfully, he stayed put. Which was much better than Edovan, who was now rubbing his forehead back and forth across her aching lips, the friction feeding the raging inferno inside her. She inhaled deeply, trying to calm it. Her insides were on fire… and he seemed like the perfect log to feed to the flames.

 

Mavka resumed bounding down the stairs, but slowed her descent after only two leaps because on each downward step the top of Edovan’s tiny head was pressing up and into her, then dropping back down on the upward arc, only to penetrate further as she came back down again. She had to clasp her hand over her mouth to avoid crying out, hoping little Arisolde was none the wiser. Instead she stood as straight as she could and walked stiff legged for the remaining steps.  She stopped at the bottom and motioned Arisolde to pass her, so she could follow, and as soon as her back was turned to her, she reached down into her robe to put her hand between herself and Edovan’s tiny inquisitive tongue. “Stay down!” she whispered at him as she pushed him back down an inch or two. Even though she figured he wouldn’t stay put for long, it was a small relief.

 

“Hmm...?” Arisolde intoned as she turned back quickly to Mavka.

 

“Nothing, sorry... my… robe... is not staying put…” she murmured, struggling against the obviously ravenous, but thankfully secured, Edovan.  “...keeps riding up...” she finished, sighing.

 

The stocky blonde looked at her quizzically.  Mavka’s robe hung almost to the floor, and it looked quite normal. But she decided not to press the point.  She was getting help after all.  “In here,” she said, as she ushered them into one of the nicer rooms on the second floor that was reserved for actual overnight guests, as opposed to the “hourly” ones.  Mavka threw the sack-man on the bed and hurried down the grand stairs to the tavern floor without another word.

 

“Ah… thanks….!” Arisolde called after her, somewhat dumbfounded. She closed the door softly behind her,

 

The party was still in full force.  As Mavka carefully weaved her way through the crowd to the other stairs, she could have sworn that every woman on the floor stared at her as she passed.  The men did too, of course. They could  still see there was a very tall very shapely woman hidden under that cloak, but the women stared at her like they knew. Like they expected to see someone they liked and were than angered to see a rival instead. She passed through all of them as quickly as she could, then up the back stairs to Edovan and Yagaritte’s third floor accommodations. She took them as quickly as possible, without care this time, because during her trip across the tavern floor, quick as it was, Edovan had somehow managed to ascend again. And he was licking her clit in an encore performance from earlier.

 

Time was running out.  

 

She stopped with a sigh of relief in front of his door and reached out and gave the handle a strong tug, but the door held shut. The lock! Of course.... Yagaritte must have secured for him the same kind of magical lock she had for her so many years ago. “Come in!” she commanded the lock forcefully, desperately. But nothing happened, no tell-tale click, it didn’t budge.  Edovan must have heard her though, because he was doing his damndest to comply.  She gasped and bit her lip and pushed him back down again. She didn't know the words for his lock..or possibly it opened a different way?  She would have to involve him in this process if she wanted to get him safely inside.   Inside??  Yessss inside...hnnggggf.. Deep inside of mee. Yessssss….I need you alllll the way inside of m-

 

Auggh!  She bit her own hand with her fangs in desperation.. Dark blood welled up, but it did the trick.  The pain cleared her mind, let her focus. She opened her robe and whispered down to him.  “How do I open it?”  He grinned up at her mischievously and said “I have to touch it..”  He was staring directly at her near dripping nethers.  

 

“No no… not me,  you little scamp.. Your door.  How do I unlock your door?  

 

“I have to touch it” he repeated earnestly still staring up at her slowly parting lips half an inch from his face.

 

Mavka thought that was an extremely bad idea, given the circumstances, then  she realized.  It’s a touch lock.  Of course.

 

She leaned down and gently started pulling up one of his arms, tugging it free of the restraining strap.  She had just slipped it loose when she heard a rather deliberate coughing noise coming from right behind her.

 

“What exactly are you doing on this side of the Inn?”  Adisiri asked pointedly.

 

Mavka froze in horror.  She was caught... but maybe they hadn’t seen anything?  She decided to try to talk her way out of it… maybe she could send them looking for him?  They might buy it.

 

“I came to give Yagaritte some potions she had requested for her expedition tomorrow. But she doesn’t appear to be in....” she chuckled nervously. Truthfully,  Mavka did not know if Yagaritte was in her room or not. And she hoped to Oblivion that if she was she was sleeping soundly enough not to hear the commotion in the hallway and come out  to check.

 

“And what are you doing at Edovan’s door?”  Adisiri asked, narrowing her eyes.  Rinari stood beside her, her arms folded disapprovingly.  

 

“Oh... I… I was going to see if Edovan could deliver them for me. But he doesn’t appear to be IIIINNNN!!”  Her brain had exploded mid sentence because at that exact moment the little Bosmer strapped to her thigh had suddenly plunged his entire free arm upward into her now hyper sensitive insides, almost to his shoulder, and was now wiggling his fingers.

 

She clamped her thighs together as tightly as she could, trying to squeeze the air from him in the vain hope that he would stop, or pass out.  

 

“Are you okay, Mavka?” Adisiri asked, taking a step closer to her, looking her up and down.

 

“Oh yes… it’s just… I really need to pee and I’m trying to hold IIIITTTTTT… ah!”  she cried out, lip quivering. She clamped down on him again since his arm had resumed moving.

 

“You know we can see him, right?” Rinari said.

 

Mavka flushed. They knew! There was nothing for it now. Her only choice was to spill everything to them and hope they would understand, everything except wanting to eat him, of course.  She would never tell anybody that little tidbit, not even Yagaritte.

 

“He came to my room to give me something… something he thought was mine. One thing led to another… and... I... mayhavegivenhimablowjobandthenhecollapsed…!”  she blurted out that last bit as quickly as possible.

 

“We know. We took him to see you.”  said Rinari still eyeing her suspiciously.

 

“I’m sorry, I’ll get him sorted out…” she promised.

 

She reached into her robe and gingerly extricated his arm from her hungry passage.  She wasn’t sure who was more disappointed by that turn of events, Edovan or her frustrated vagina. Probably both? She slowly undid the straps, starting at the bottom and working her way up so his weight was supported until the last one fell to the ground.  She gently lowered him to his unsteady feet and took his hand and put it on the handle. There was small click and the door to his cubbyhole swung open.  She was glad the twins were present.  She was pretty sure if they hadn’t been she would have stuffed herself into the cramped space of his room with him and then stuffed him into a much darker, wetter, even more cramped space.  As they watched her, she carefully lifted him into his bed, slipped him under the covers and tucked him in.  

 

She bent down low to give him one last kiss on his tiny lips before backing out to close the door. It clicked softly behind her, the little bosmer safe once again. For now.

 

The twins were still staring at her under hard scrutiny, as she turned to face them, their red eyes seeming to bore through her, into her dark soul.

 

“What?  Why are you staring at me like that?” Mavka asked, wrapping her robe protectively around her as though that would stop their gaze.

 

She bent down and slowly gathered her straps from the floor, very aware that they were still watching her. Did they know everything?  Did they know she had wanted to, no, tried to devour him?? And not only once… but twice!? That even now she was still planning how to lure him back to her room for another attempt?

 

The twins glided  up to her suddenly and were slowly circling her.  She knew even with her size and her Dremora body, she was no match for them. She probably wouldn’t even be able to run very far.

 

Adisiri stared up at her intently, as if she could see her dark thoughts.  

 

“Is that all that happened… Mistress Mavka?  We are aware that Edovan is special, that he somehow awakens certain… appetites… in the women around him. Surely you have felt it?” she asked.

 

Mavka didn’t break.

 

“It’s true...” she admitted.  “You are right… I didn’t want to say it, but, but… I think...

 

I’m falling in love with him...”

 

She said it intending to throw them off, give them something hinting of truth so they would not discover the deeper secrets she was hiding, but.. as she said the words, she knew the emotion behind them was real, as real as her desire to devour him.

 

And it would probably end just as tragically… she thought to herself.

 

Why did she always want things she wasn’t supposed to have?

 

Without another word, she turned and strode past the two much smaller girls and disappeared down the long stair, her robe trailing out behind her.  She no longer cared if they knew anything about her, or what had taken place in her room, only that they wouldn’t see the hot stinging tears now freely streaming down her face.

 

After she had vanished, Rinari whispered to her sister. “I knew it!  You saw her! She kissed him on the lips!”

 

“Yes,”  Adisiri said sadly, nodding.  “I fear the mistress is destined to love those who may not be destined to love her back.”

 

And with that, they both turned and glided down the stairs out of sight.  

 

 

No one was there in the empty hallway to notice that the little portal on Edovan’s door had been slightly open this entire time, or to see it slowly slide shut in the silence and darkness.