- Text Size +

 

Sunlight shined in my room, with the birds chirping in the day. I awoke, opening my eyes to my second small life. I examined the room, and everything remained the same as it did the night before. Then, I glanced out the window, noticing it being brighter. Perhaps it was almost noon? "Wait," I said under my breath. "Noon? School! I'm late!" I jumped out of bed, running towards my door to alert my mother.

I opened the smaller door made for me and entered the tall hallway. To my right was my mother's room at the end of the hall, as was the bathroom closer than her room. To my left was the stairs, which I made my way down. Since her bedroom door was open, she must be up and downstairs.

After moving down the challenging steps, which were half my size, I made my way into the 50ft living room, noticing my mother sitting on the couch. "Francesa, I'm late!" I don't know why, but as I was worried about being late, I accidentally called her Francesa. She rose from the couch and looked down at me. With an annoyed face, "Antonino, I'm either Mommy or Mom." I noticed she was wearing something I hadn't seen before. She was wearing some sort of nightgown, except it was almost silk-like. Most of it wasn't transparent, as the solid black made up most of it. However, on the front where you would move together and tied down, there were transparent red roses, going from the collar to the bottom of it. The bottom itself barely reached her knees.

I moved my eyes down from her face to her chest, noticing small bumps. Her nipples. She must've been not wearing a bra, and I made the conclusion she might be only wearing that bathrobe. I snapped out of it, "I'm sorry. It's just I'm late! It's almost noon!"

"Late for what?" She looked at me with her big brown eyes, concerned at what I was talking about. I noticed her eyes and lost myself into them. However I muttered, "School." She laughed, as she smiled and walked over to me, in barefeet. She scooped me off the ground, holding me with her gigantic hands.  My mother held me out and I was level to her chest. "You don't have school today. You're off." I was confused, "I am? What about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow, and Friday you have school. The weekend you have off. Doesn't it sound great?" She said smiling. "Yeah,” I said.

"Alright, I'll feed you before I dress and head to work." She put me near her shoulder, similar to holding an infant, and sat down on the couch. She placed me down beside her and started to undress. She grabbed the sash and began untying it. "Now, I know when you were younger you enjoyed doing it without my help. Starting today, we can continue that.. if you prefer it. I only did it because it was the only way for you to allow me to feed you."

A bit of awkwardness ensued but by now I must be used to it. "Okay. I don't mind climbing a bit." Then she unveiled her wonders. She pushed her bathrobe to each side and her breasts breathed fresh air. She looked down at me, before she laid her head back and closed her eyes awaiting her small pleasurer.

I didn't hesitate and brought my way up onto her thigh, feeling the squishy flesh. Then I looked up. I never knew my mother was hairy. She had a black pubic forest, but that was all I could see. I felt my aroused by my mother's wonderful body, and shouldn't be afraid of it. After all, I may see it once more.

I wasn't extremely small to her, as my head was about four feet away from her dangling breast. I moved up her leg and onto her stomach. Still, I was just short of reaching her breasts. I had to do a bit more climbing. However, I noticed that I would have to climb up on her breast, which I wasn't certain I was small enough to stay on. "Could.. Could you lay a bit back?"

"Sure," she said, sliding her back into the couch. From there, her breast was in range and suckled on it like a babe. I heard soft moans emitting from her, and soon felt the milk surge into my mouth. I could get used to this.

When we were finished, my mother adjusted her robe and made her way upstairs to change. I sat there on the couch feeling relaxed, enjoying a full stomach. As I sat there enjoying every second of it, I didn't noticed the minutes past by.

My mother made her way down stairs, calling out, "Sweetie, I'm off. Don't forget about Mrs. Grovinch!" I turned behind me, noticing when she was wearing. She wore a formal red skirt with a buttoned-up dress shirt and a pair of high-heels. “I won’t,” I said. She smiled, leaving and closing the door behind her. Suddenly, I stopped enjoying the relaxation, as fear and anxiety filled me. I totally forgot I was meant to trim her lawn. This cannot be good. Since my mother left home, with Mrs. Grovinch to remind me, I dread to fear what would happen afterwards.

After learning about women and their lust, Mrs. Grovinch must've been waiting for months, as she was four years younger than my mother. There would be no escaping it.

Abruptly, my thought had ended. The doorbell rung throughout the house, catching me off guard. It was her.

I yelled I will be there, and made my way to the tall door. I noticed there was no secondary smaller door carved into it, perfect for me. Instead there was a button near it. Curiosity got the best of me, and so I pressed it. A sound went off, and door perched open, enough for me to get outside.

I looked up and saw a hand push the door open, and soon enter inside. Miss Penelope, or Mrs. Grovinch, towered over me, more than my mother does. She was much taller, 31 feet to be exact. I was given time to look more at her, noticing her long dark brown hair in a ponytail, hazel eyes, and a big bust.

She dressed casually, wearing skinny jeans to show off her figure and a t-shirt. She peered down at me and smiled. "Hello.." I said. "Good afternoon Ant-man! I have the lawn mower already outside and prepared. Here."

Miss Penelope bent down and grabbed me. She had larger hands than my mother, and was able to hold me in her grasp of one hand. I felt her tight fingers wrap around me.

We entered outside as she closed the front door behind her. A light breeze pressed against my face and smelled a great scent. It was familiar. Something I didn't expect to smell yet. Cut grass.

I peered over at Miss Penelope's lawn and noticed it all mowed. Was I supposed to mow it some more? I looked up at her, "Wait, I thought I was cutting your lawn?" She gave no response, only looking forward. I felt fear course through me. She was going to make me pleasure her. I gulped.

Without saying a word, she entered her house, similar in structure and room order has mine. There were no little girls to spot, and I assumed that they were in school. She made no hesitations, and climbed up the stairs, and pushed open her bedroom door. "I just couldn't wait this morning. I was about to burst down your door and take you from your own room!" She said, lowering her hand and placing me on her comfy bed.

She walked over and closed the door, and towered over me, looking down. "We can't waste a single minute. I've been dreaming about this for a long time Antonino." She seemed to get into a fury, disrobing herself by pulling her shirt off of her in no time. Her cream-colored bra appeared, covering her enormous breasts. From there she didn’t hesitate, moving her hands to her back and letting her bra fall to the floor. Her tan breasts fell, jiggling. I was in awe. “Big, right?” she questioned. “Oh who am I kidding? You’re almost the size of them!” She laughed.

She moved her hands down her curvy body and slowly unzipped her jeans. I noticed instead of panties or a thong, there was her pubic hair. She was finished unzipping and actually tore her skinny jeans from her body. They tore in half, falling to the ground. I was amazed and yet scared by her immense strength.

There she stood, completely nude, towering over me. Her goddess-like presence turned me on and I was starting to seem to enjoy it. I scanned her body and head to toe and reach her crotch, noticing her vagina a few feet above me. “Oh dear,” she said. “Antonino, how tall are you exactly?” It was a strange question to ask, but I answered, “Five feet and maybe eight inches? Nine?” I looked up at her face. She seemed displeased. “Undress yourself, I’ll be back up in a minute.”

She turned around and walked out the door as I watched, noticing her large bum jiggle with every step. I was unsure why she was curious about my height, but as I started to get undressed, I realized what she meant. “Oh great,” I thought. “A human dildo.” Soon I discarded my clothing and was undressed, sitting on the massive bed near my clothes. I felt both excited and worried. I didn’t know what to make of it, but I knew the only way out of this situation was to do whatever she commanded me to do.

I heard her loud footsteps and watched as the giantess entered the room. This time holding something small in between her fingers. She bent down and quickly I watched her breast dangle. I didn’t notice it, but she placed some sort of pill in my lap. It was the size of an overgrown hotdog. “Take it. Just half of it.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“A pill.”

“..For what exactly?”

“It gets you into the mood. You know?”

I knew she was lying. “Miss Penel-”

“Just Penelope.”

“Penelope,” I said, “I think you can easily tell that.. Well, that I’m in the ‘mood’.” She smiled and softly brushed her pointer finger against my dick. “Oh, I know..” she said seductively, “You’re hard as hell.” I blushed a bit. She kept stroking it as she continued speaking, “Listen, you take that pill, and I’ll do much more than just stroke it.”

I couldn’t deny that, and broke the pill in half. She moved her finger away and climbed on bed, sitting criss-crossed. I looked over at her, smiling. “Can you atleast tell me what it is?” I asked. “Ant-man, take it. I’ll tell you after. You don’t want to upset me, do you?” I didn’t hesitate, and started to eat the half the pill. With a quick few gulps, I was finished eating it. However, nothing was happening.

“While the pill starts to do its work, I’ll tell you what you just took. A shrinking pill!”

Deep down I knew it was a shrinking pill, but hoped it wasn’t. I gulped. “Sadly, they don’t make one for men. You’re already tiny!” She laughed. “If you take the whole pill, you shrink around.. Maybe five feet? Since you took half.. Probably two or three feet?”

Quickly I began to worry. “Is it tested for men?”

“Probably.. Let's just find out.”

Soon my stomach began to rumble. I felt a weird sensation throughout my body. Then it started happening. I watched as my world was getting larger and me smaller. Penelope looked as if she was growing, but it was quite the opposite. She was astonished by my shrinking. “It actually works.” Shortly the shrinking stopped and felt my stomach return to normal. How tall was I? She started to bounce on the bed with happiness. “You really are an ant, Ant-man! You must be 3 feet tall!”

I started to feel a bit uneasy, but remembered that this was only the beginning. I looked over at my clothes and knew there was no way they could fit me. I turned my head around and looked over at Penelope. She bit her lip and moved her pointer finger, signaling me to come to her. I did as she commanded, walking on the even more gigantic bed. Soon I made it to about the middle of bed, where her legs were just yards away.

“Now.. I’ll let you do the honors.” She moved her legs over me and placed them each at my sides, enclosing me. I looked behind me and saw her massive feet, which must of been the size of me. Then I looked back at her, and awaiting me was her vagina. She spread her legs out even more and looked down at me. “Antonino? I’m waiting.”

I started to walk closer to it, noticing how bigger it got with every step. As I got closer, she slouched down, moving her body closer to me. She was now lying on the bed with her head resting on a pillow. Before I could do anything, her vagina was right up in my face. I was amazed. It was the same size as me.

Lust filled my head, and quickly I got near her and started to pleasure her, licking everything in front of me. Slight moans were heard above, which got me even more turned on. The musky scent and heat of her vagina washed over me as time went on. Her hand lingered over me, and her fingers slid over her pubic mound, splitting her massive labia open and exposing her clitoris. My felt my face go flush and my eyes widened.With that, her free hand cupped the back of my body  and tenderly sunk my body into her crotch. Penelope pressed me into the pink slickness, her hips bucked upwards to accept me.

This was really happening! The thick, hot walls of her labia pressed against me, and her huge fingers maneuvered my body all over her vulva. She held my legs with her two fingers and slowly moved me in and out. I could hear her making strange noises, ranging from low feminine grunts to small pleasurable squeaks. Her breathing was got heavier and heavier the more I pressed against her.

Her thrusts became quicker and juices were started to cover all over me. I felt sweaty and heated, as if I was in an oven. However, I wasn’t moving very far in. “Just get IN already!” she moaned. Clenching me as tightly as she could  she increased the tempo. “Oh.. This feels so fucking good..”

Penelope worked me like a human dildo, ramrodding me deeper and deeper into her until we both climaxed. Of course, her orgasm was much more powerful and noticeable than mine was. She held back a choking gasp as her strong pussy muscles quivered, wracking my body over and over with her gigantic vibrations. Eventually, the waves of pleasure subsided, and her grip on me relaxed.

She pulled my feet out and grabbed ahold of my whole body. I was sticky, covered in her juices. Even her fingers were in the same condition as me. She gently placed me on her breast and from there she started to relax. Her breast was the size of me, and so I had to sit down and keep my balance. I noticed her nipples, bigger than the size of my hand. Soon relaxed just as she did, happy that it was over. The heat was unbearable and breathing had become hard. She took deep breaths, and I could feel her chest move with every one. We sat in silence for several minutes, as I listened to her catch her breath.

Eventually, she spoke, still exhausted, “That was great.. Really great.”

She peered down at me, smiling. Her breathing remained normal and noticed me still filthy. She laughed, “Need a wash?”

I shook my head yes.

“Well, I could rinse you in the sink or take you in the shower with me. Whaddya say?”

I thought about it for a moment. In the shower, if she let me on the ground, she could crush me. Just one misstep. Another reason would be if I was anywhere else, in her palm or shoulder, the water could push me off. Better not risk it. “Sink,” I answered.

“Alright. You deserve it.”

She grabbed me from her breast and kept me in her palm. She got up from the bed and started to walk out into the hallway. “You were amazing, Ant-man. Weeks of waiting was so worth it.” Penelope pushed open a door and walked in. It was neat bathroom, mostly covered in purple and pink. The shower, walls, and even the sink.

She placed me down in the pink sink. I noticed above there was a purple cup filled with three toothbrushes. On the other side of the sink was a hairbrush. Then above was the mirror, reflecting back was Penelope, still nude. She first made sure the pipe was closed and that no water would escape. Then ran warm water over my naked body, doing her best to clean me. Long power female fingers explored every crevice of my body. Her face beamed down at me, warm with a sexual after-glow. I could tell that she had really enjoyed herself. Soon the sink was beginning to fill, and started to become an oversized bathtub.

“Now, I’ll let you relax in the sink while I shower. If you are in trouble, just yell.” She moved away and entered into the shower, closing the curtains and turning on the shower. I heard the water spray out and her humming nonchalantly. I couldn’t see over the sink to watch her, so I resided in the sink. The warm water felt nice, so I decided to relax.

I was enjoying this new life now. Probably better than my old one. However, there was one thing constantly on my mind. A problem. I can’t stay this small forever. If I were to return back to school, I would be the tiniest one. That would be unwanted attention and more problems.

Minutes past as I relaxed with my eyes closed and she kept humming in the shower. Shortly the water stopped and the shower curtains were brushed open. I opened my eyes but couldn’t tell what else she was doing. Soon a shadow loomed over me and above was Penelope’s eyes looking down at me. She had two towels, one wrapped around her torso and the other around her head. “Had a good time?”

“Yeah. Thanks.”

She grabbed a hand towel in one hand and picked me up with the other. She gently placed me in towel and wrapped me up. “You’re so cute. I could just squeeze your little cheeks!” I blushed and felt a bit of awkwardness, as she was treating me like some baby.

We left the bathroom and entered back into her bedroom. From there she placed me down gently on her bed, as she started going through her dresser. I pushed and wiggled my way out of the towel, and tried my best to pick some of it up and dry off my body. I made sure I was dry and when I was done, I walked over back to my clothes. I felt uneasy, as I knew what was gonna happen. I picked up my shirt and sighed. The thing was huge, and if I were to wear it, it would be like a dress. “Damn it,” I said under my breath.

I looked over at Penelope who was grabbing ahold of some clothing. When she was done, she pushed the drawers back and placed down a blouse, skinny jeans, a bra and some panties. Was she going to dress in right in front of me? Instead the was the completely opposite. “Here's a funny thing about me, Ant-man.” She said as she was disrobing. “I’m a bit of a nudist.” Her towel fell to the floor and once more her round breast were all I could look at. She didn’t remove the towel around her head however.