- Text Size +

 

Then I noticed another thing. There were only six desks for the guys, meanwhile tons of desks for the girls. Was it really going to be girl dominated completely? By using the last class as an example, I knew things were not going to be well for me. Especially with a teacher described as being sexist to guys. I took my seat, close to Miss April’s huge 15 foot desk, and watched the door. Girl after girl, amazon after amazon. Quickly the room was filling up with women and no signs of other guys. Am I the only one? No, this must be a mistake. Then the bell rang. A clutter of girls rushed in laughing and closed the door behind them. I looked back. Almost 15 beautiful faces filled my view. I was in awe. Then realization and fear struck me.

Minutes past the door remained closed and all the girls chattered and laughed. A couple times I felt that they were staring at me, eyeing me. I never looked back and only at the door. Until someone called my name. “Anthony,” a feminine voice rang. I turned around and looked at the voice. She seemed to be the shortest girl I saw yet, seemingly almost 6 feet. “Hows your first day going?” I didn’t know who this girl was, but quickly I connected the dots. Her name was Irene, who wasn’t even 5 feet when I last saw her. She was Irish, having pale skin, orange hair and a freckled face. I wouldn’t call her my good friend, but I knew her pretty well. “It’s alright,” I answered.

She smiled, “Well I’m glad we’re in the same class as always!”

“That's true. Hey, quick question. Is Miss April a pretty chill teacher?”

“I guess.”

“I mean, is she chill with guys?”

She paused before replying, “Sort of. I mean I don’t know. Well, I heard she usually has only a handful of guys in her class to make fun of. Look, just be careful what you say and do. I don’t wanna see you dead.”

I gulped. “Thanks..” I said sarcastically. Then the door opened. In came the biggest girl in school. Gwen Shell. She was taller than all of the other girls, standing at 15 feet. “Please don’t notice me for this whole year,” I said under my breath. Then came Miss April.

The extremely beautiful, brunette, goddesses-like giantess made her way in. Her bosom was massive, and just as the guy said, as big as any man. Maybe a sight like her would make this class so much better. She was wearing a blue turtleneck sweater and a dark grey skirt with high heels. Just as principal O’Neill, she made the ground tremble for me, but not so much. She made her way into the classroom, closing the door behind her. “Hello, girls! I’m Miss April, but you all can call me by my first name. I don’t mind. Anyway-” She caught me in her eye and looked shock. “Oh dear! I’m so sorry! Ladies, we have one special gentlemen in our class.. Mr..?”

Scared, I couldn’t even muttered out one letter. The giantess filled my entire view, casting a shadow. I must’ve looked like a toy doll to her. However, I got the courage and presented myself, “Antonio.” The pause between our conversation caught everyone’s eye. “Don’t be scared. I’m sure you’ve seen taller women. Heck, you’ll be seeing these girls in a few years maybe taller than me!” They laughed and soon my face turned red. She made her way to her desk and sat down. “Who am I kidding? Just guess my height. Whoever gets it right, will get some points on our first exam.”

Soon an uproar of numbers came. “25 feet!” one shouted. She laughed and said it was higher. One girl said 50. “I wish,” April replied. Then Gwen said her exact height. “39 feet 9 inches.” April looked at her with a grin. “Of course you know. Maybe Gwen here will be my height when she turns 20! Ha!”

April pulled out a textbook from under her desk. “I wanna talk a bit more about myself to you girls. In my senior year I was only 8 foot. Only 8 foot. Can you believe it? Then college happened and bam! Grew 20 feet in one year! My doctor says when I’m 35 years old, I’ll be 100 feet tall, being the tallest women in the world. They’ll have to build a new school just for me!” She stopped talking and peered over her desk, looking down at me. Her giant gorgeous face stunned me. “You poor little men can’t keep up, can you? How tall do you think you’ll be by the time you’re 35?” Still stunned, I didn’t answer. “Come on. We won’t laugh.”

  “Probably 6 foot? I dunno.” Just as I finished, Gwen criticized me, “He’ll make a perfect little dildo!” My heart sank and my face became red as blood. An uproar of laughter came about and even April smiled. “Girls, girls. Be nice. We all know Antonino would be my perfect little dildo.” I was caught off-guard by her comment. Did she really say when I thought? Is April just as immature as some of the other girls. The class laughter grew louder and my dignity shrunk. Soon it died down and April got on the topic of men. Not history. Men.

  “In a few years, you girls will be over 20 feet tall, dominating the guys. Marriage then comes and you’ll have your perfect little slave! Unless you marry for love, that is. I’m still single because I need the better partner.” She paused. “Before I move on, this stuff gets a little.. Personal and mature. Are you all okay?” They all nodded their heads and said yes. “Good. I want to be honest with you. When looking for a male partner, make sure he pleasures you like a goddess. Trust me. Also contain your lust only for him. Do not go around being a whore. I catch any of you, I will find you. Now, he must also be strong for labour and father your kids. Hopefully their girls and not the weakest pile of trash such as men.”

  I was angry. I had to sit here, listening to her talk to men as.. Slaves!?! I wanted to speak up, but that would only lead to trouble. She continued, berating men and talking about how superior women were. Throughout the class I kept telling myself that I was gonna request a new teacher. Then I decided to ignore her and look back at Irine to see if she was taking this nonsense. Looking back, I rolled my eyes pointing at Miss April. She smiled but quickly looked away. A shadow grew just as it did earlier. Miss April was behind me.

I slowly moved my head and straight at her ankles. I scanned them and looked up. Past her waist, gigantic bosom, then looking at her displeased face. “Mr. Antonino, see me after class.” Those few words hit me hard. I was done. All I had to do was try not to be in the spotlight. She turned away and continued to talk about petty men, using me as an example. I gulped.

The rest of the class felt long and made my mind race. Every second that got me closer to the bell ringing, my heart beated faster. Then it rang. My heart sank. I couldn’t move and sat in my seat. I tried moving my arm but it was glued to the desk. The girls left and so did Irine. She waved goodbye and was gone. Soon the rest of them were out and room was only me and the giantess. “Come here,” she commanded. I left my books and desk and to her huge desk. “Other side.”

I moved around the giant desk and towards the board. I stepped out and to my left I peered over at her. Even still sitting, she was still enormous.  She wasn't looking down at me and instead looking at some papers. After a few seconds of awkwardness, I asked, "You wanted me?"

She took off her glasses, bent over and looked down at me. Without saying anything, she lowered her hand quickly and grabbed me tightly in her grasp. I didn't resist but felt my sides crushed by her strength. April lifted me from the ground and placed me gently on her desk. I sat on my bottom and looked up at my teacher. "Think of this as a small detention," she said smiling.

"But I need to go to my other clas-"

"No need. I'll tell them you stayed with me."

She gave a grin and rose from her seat. I glanced over at the door and saw students walk in. April greeted them and was now ignoring the ant on her desk. "What kind of detention is this? Am I going to sit forever?" I asked myself. I was unsure what was going to happen, but I knew nothing good. This was a different subject with a different grade, as all of the girls and few guys were unrecognizable.

Soon minutes passed and when she was satisfied that everyone was present, Ms. April reclined back in her chair, telling the class to open their books. As she began lecturing about great women were, I felt her hand slip around my waist.

        Nonchalantly, Ms. April delicately felt my body with her fingertips, rubbing them up and down my chest as she spoke. She never looked down at me, which made the situation extremely awkward. My teacher was petting me? I didn't know what to think of it, but felt somewhat relaxed. Then, without breaking stride in her lecture, she pulled me behind her desk and out of sight, depositing me in her oversized lap.

        I stared up at her, lying on my back in the warm confines of her skirt. Delicately, she stroked me with gigantic fingers, playing with my body like I was some kind of doll. I’m not sure I would have liked the experience if it was anyone but her. But she was so sexy and beautiful that I simply let her fingers wander where they wanted. Besides, what was I going to do to resist her? If this woman wanted to hold me, well… then it looked like I was going to have to accept the fact that I was going to get held.

        The mundane lecture went on for a half hour like that, until homework was assigned. I could hear the students scribbling, working hard on the problems. As they worked, I wondered if every school day was like this for me in this new reality, and decided that for the time being I was ok with how things were working out. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad.

        At this point, April's hand suddenly clamped down tight on me, taking control of my whole body, and I felt myself being lowered to the floor. A loud scuttling crash was heard off to my right, and I saw a massive heel flop to the side. She was barefoot!

        The massive beauty set me down. My back touched the cool tile, and her fingers splayed out over my body, pinning me under her cool palm. A huge bare sole came into view, hovering above me. My heart raced as cruel thoughts rushed through my head. Was she about to step on me? Instinctively, I threw up my arms to protect myself.

        Gently she set her foot down on top of me, squashing me slightly, almost completely covering my body with her soft sole. The titanic teacher then scrunched her toes against my head and rocked her foot back and forth, playing with my body. Carefully she rolled me under her feet, plastering my face against the base of her toes, grinding my lower body with her heel.

        I would have thought that I would have hated being treated like this, and in truth, if it was anyone but her I probably would have been livid. Yet, I had admired her for quite a while. Just to be able to touch her, even her feet, was something of a dream come true. I was quickly becoming enamored with her- every part of her. The fact that she was humongous somehow added to the effect.  

        As her lovely toes passed over me, I eagerly rubbed my face in between them, feeling the soft skin flow over my face. I was surprised that her feet didn’t even stink, and in fact they had a pleasant berry scent to them. Large feminine toes scrunched hard, clamping down powerfully, and my face was comfortably wedged between them. April played with me like that for a few minutes before releasing me. Another clatter, as her other shoe came off. My enormous teacher transferred feet, lifting one off of me and replacing it with the other, toying with my body for her own amusement as she worked.

        She played with me like that until the bell rang for the next period. After the students filed out of the classroom, she finally released me, lifting her gargantuan foot off of my minuscule body. Strangely, I felt almost sad when it ended.

        Lying on my back, I watched as she stood, propelled upwards by powerful womanly leg muscles. I couldn’t help myself, and felt a hot surge of lust rush through my body. Just being in her oppressing feminine presence was quickly turning me on. She pulled her chair back and stooped over, her face peering at me. A large, elegant hand was lowered for me to climb on.

           “C’mon now Antonino. We’re going.” Her sultry yet percussive voice floated from above, commanding me.

           I nearly leapt into her hand.

           She carried me to her next classroom, which proceeded in pretty much the same manner as the previous one. In fact, for most of that first day of school, April lectured while she played with me in various ways, touching me all over.  I began to feel like I was her own little stress reliever, and certainly felt like a teacher’s pet, perhaps even in a literal sense.

           And honestly, I was pretty ok with that. Any attention from Miss April was good, even if it meant I was being treated like a glorified lapdog.

           Finally the bell rang, and the students were dismissed. I had been lying in Miss April's lap, and I could feel her chair scoot out.

           She peered down at me, looking over her voluptuous bosom. The woman was breathtakingly beautiful from this angle.

           “Now we’ve got to discuss what to do with you…” she grinned. I suddenly became very curious. Was she going to punish me somehow, or just let me off with a warning? It didn’t matter. I was in such a state of adoration at that moment that any time spent with my dream woman alone was going to be good time. Or so I thought.

I was lying in the confines of her lap, gazing upwards at her perfect but colossal body. Slowly I felt her familiar hands wrap around me as she began to pick me up, hoisting me into the air. With a look of inquisitiveness she carried me to her back office and shut the door behind her, isolating us from the other parts of the school. Inside, I felt a growing pit of anxiety in my stomach, as anticipation swelled at the thought of a potential punishment. What was going to happen next?

           I took in my surroundings. Her back office was lined with books and other learning materials, all neatly organized. The woman set me down on top of her small desk, next to a globe that was taller than I was. Casually, she sat down in a chair across from me, crossing her legs, and I noted that overall her desk setup looked just a bit small for her. I concluded that it was likely because she was far taller than the average woman, and manufacturers in this world must not build things to her size. It made me speculate who the world’s largest woman was, and I wondered how big Miss April would be compared to her.

           As I looked about, April sat there for a second, staring at me. Then she crossed her arms in front of her chest and leaned back, raising an eyebrow questioningly. "Tell me, Anthony, do you find a liking to me?" I sat crossed legged in front of her, and looked to the floor, or rather, the top of her desk, which was like a floor to me. Except, before I could answer, she kept talking. "Never has a student like yourself not resist. All males students try to run away when I have them. It ruins the experience. But you. You seem to like it. I'll ask again, do you find a liking to me? Be honest."

I wasn't going to straight up lie to her, as this sort of thing was pleasant for me. "Yes," I said. She smiled and gave me a sly look. "Good. You may go now to.. wherever."

Miss April grabbed me and placed me down on the floor. Still sitting her chair, she watched as I headed out the room. ""From now on, you will be report directly to me after homeroom. See you then," with a sultry voice. I didn't look back and exited the room, entering the giant hallway once more. I sat down and rested against her door. "What is going on?"