- Text Size +

The sound of singing filled my ears, which woke me up. I opened my eyes and before me saw little candles being lit in some pastry. A cake! I looked around and noticed the room was dim, and looked to my sides which my parents occupied. My father and mother were standing next to me, at their normal height and were singing Happy Birthday to me. I was confused and wanted to open my mouth and talk, but couldn’t. I sat there now realizing I was at home in the dining room and watching the flames on the candle flicker. There was two numbers, 1 and 8, which formed 18. It was my 18th birthday! I started to remember all of this, but I was still confused. Once the singing ended, my mother patted me on the shoulder, “Make a wish Antonino.”

I looked at her smiling face full of joy and turned my head back to the cake. I tried to make a wish, but couldn’t. Instead I thought of something different. “To live a tiny but sweet life!” I thought in my head. At first I meant a life where much didn’t happen at all and to live happily. However, my words were twisted. Without controlling my mouth, I blew out the flames. My dream started to fade with the flames and from the dream I awoke.

Sweating rapidly, I sat myself up and looked around. I was still nude lying on the gigantic couch alone. I came to the realization I wished for all of this! Was there some secret god/goddess at work? I brushed my forehead and took deep breaths. This truly is my new life now.

I relaxed for a bit until I decided to get myself off the couch. Where was Francesa? Moving around the living room quite a bit, I heard her call my name. I looked to my left and saw her sitting in the dining room eating breakfast. She was wearing the same blouse and jeans from yesterday. I guess they were the only clothes that fit her. “Antonino, you’re awake!”

“Morning, mom,” I said without realizing my mistake.

“Sweetie, it’s Mommy, okay?”

“Sorry, it’s just a habit.”

She smiled and finished drinking the rest of her coffee. “You woke up quite late. It’s almost 10AM! We’ve got errands to run.”

“What about work?” I questioned.

“I have off work today and tomorrow. Anyway, we have a day ahead of us. Come here.”

I walked over to her and she picked me up, placing me on the table. “To start, we’re moving.”

“Moving? Why?”

“I need more space for expansion,” she winked, “and it’s rather simple with one bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room on one floor.”

She started to stroke my hair as she spoke, “Then, we’ll have to buy some groceries and buy new clothes for me. After that, we’ll play a little game I made up. You’ll like it.” I knew what she meant by game, but it sounded kind of interesting. “Oh shoot,” she complained.

“I forgot. We can’t enter the house until 2PM. Their moving in the new furniture and don’t want us being there. Well, I guess we’ll buy groceries first. Let me get my purse.”

My mother excused herself and made her way upstairs. It didn’t take long and I noticed she had something else than her purse. Francesa planted the purse near me and smiled down at me, “Before we head out, you’ll have to change your size. Just for the errands.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Well, my certain area needs attention..”

Oh no. I knew what she was on about. “And it would be great if you would, well..” Without hesitation, I agreed. “Yes, anything Mommy.” For some reason I wanted it. However, it wasn’t what I thought she meant. My mother sat down and slipped off her right shoe. Her foot was bare as she wasn’t wearing any socks. “Wh..What are you doing?” I asked.

“Mommy’s right foot usually needs a massage now and then. Now, I have you.”

Without hesitation, my mother placed the oversized pill into my mouth and forcefully moved my mouth up and down, chewing on it. After moments of chewing, I managed to swallow the whole pill. Within seconds I had lost 5 feet, now only a foot tall. My mother moved her index finger and compared it to me. “Oh my, you’re smaller than my finger!”

“So, what did you have in mi-”

My mother didn’t let me finished and carried me with her two fingers. She lowered me into her shoes and gently placed me in it. Odor of feet filled my nose but I managed to handle it. “Here it comes!” she said. I screamed in panic watching a giant foot hover over me. I was on my ass and scooted back, further towards where the toes would be. Soon I watched as her toes entered in first and pressed down on my body. She firmly pressed down and caught my head between her big toe. I managed to breathe but couldn’t feel the rest of my body. “You fit so perfectly!” She wiggled her toes in excitement.

The odor went from foul to some sweet cherry smell. Her toes were quite lovely, as I noticed scarlet red nail polish on them. Soon my mother started to move, and with every step I felt her foot press down on my body. The foot journey was about to begin.

Throughout the course of the day, I laid there with my arms now free, moving my hands and massaging her toes, treating her as some goddess. Even at times I licked them, and I heard her giggle above. Breathing was hard at times, but I managed. An hour must’ve passed being her foot toy, and soon it ended. My mother stopped walking and lifted her foot out of her shoe. I felt relief but kind of enjoyed it.

Francesca’s fingers grabbed me once more and brought me up to her eye-level. She was pleased, noted by her smiling, “Mommy is so pleased with you sweetie. My right foot feels wonderful, and I never knew you treated me like that.”

“Like what?” I asked.

“Licking and massaging my toes. Am I a goddess to you?” she joked.

“Yes,” I answered.

“Oh, am I? Good. Now, this Mommy Goddess wants you to help her pick clothes.”

She gently me placed me on some flat wooden board which was meant to be some seat. The room we were in was a changing room, and behind my mother was a door. To the right was a giant mirror, reflecting my mother’s backside. I happened to stumble looking at her ass, noticing how fat it actually was. She was bit of a thick woman.

“Now,” she said, “I’m going to try on this dress, bras, panties and some jeans. Tell me how they look.”

“Alright.”

My mother pulled out a dress from a bag and placed it gently next to me. She started to strip herself of her jeans and blouse, now only in her underwear. I noticed her panties and bra were digging a bit deep into my mother’s skin, and they seemed as if they were about to tear. Francesa put on the violet dress, and moved around. “What do you think sweetie?”

She looked lovely in it. “Amazing Mommy,” I said.

My mother smiled, “And what about my ass?”

Blushing, I answered, “Huge.” She smiled and took off her dress, now trying on a few jeans. Everytime she tried one on, she would ask if her ass was big. Of course, I couldn’t lie. Her ass was massive! I started to get a bit of a hard one.

She was pleased and once more in her underwear. Now for the bra. My mother unhooked her bra strap and let her breast fall. They were even more gigantic, with nipples quite big. She cupped each breast into her new bra and asked for my opinion, “Do you think my boobs still seem big?”

“Yes mommy.”

“Good. Now, for the final thing. I’ll let you get closer for this one.”

She put her blouse back on and from the bag pulled out a laced black underwear. My mother pulled down her current panties, showing off her amazing womanhood. My cock was now erect just looking at it. Then she lifted her legs and slid up her black panties, adjusting them on her. “Here,” she said. Francesa grabbed ahold of me with two fingers and brought me close to her waist. With her other hand, she grabbed ahold of her panties and brought it out.

I was now hovering above a dark cave below me and knew what was going to happen. “Bombs below!” She let me go and I was in free-fall, until I landed safely in her black-laced panties. My mother let it go with her other hand and they snapped, sending me face first against her pussy. Her panties were tight, pressing me into her pussy. The aroma was fishy and I now had trouble breathing.

“How do they feel? Lick if you like it, pinch if you don’t.”

I was somewhat enjoying this and licked her labia. Her hand moved down and started to rub me against her vagina. My cock was now throbbing and poked itself in. I didn’t know if she felt it due to my small stature. My mother stopped moving me against her womanhood and left me alone in there. Seconds later I felt something else press me in deeper. My mother put on her jeans and was keeping me in there!

It was extremely dark and I decided to make the best of it. Licking, thrusting and moving my hands around her pussy. I could tell she was enjoying it, letting out moans here and there. Sometimes she would help pressing against her jeans, moving me with her hands.

I didn’t know how much time had past, but I felt the pressure stop. I fell back onto her panties and watched as her vagina was moving away from me. She was pulling her underwear down. I hit the ground and rolled out of her panties, a bit wet and reeking of her womanhood. I moved back and was greeted with my mother bending down, sipping a glass of the red wine Miss April had sent. She was nude, with her gigantic breasts sagging down.“You were excellent, sweetie. Mommy was trying her hardest not to push you in too deep!”

I smiled, “I enjoyed it.”

“Good to hear. Now, for our little game.”

She stepped back, “Hide and seek. You hide, I seek. If I find you..” She bit her lower lip, “Well, let’s just say Mommy won’t being able to help herself.”

I noticed she was a tad drunk as well, and especially horny. “Okay, how do I win?”

“Hmm,” she pondered. “Well, if I can’t find you in 30 minutes, I’ll give you another kiss and any you want to do for the rest of the day.”

“It's a deal.”

She grinned, “Now, when I get to 20.. 1.. 2..”

My mother closed her eyes and took a sip of wine with every number she counted. Shoot! She’s counting too fast! I looked around me and noticed I was in the living room. We were in our new house I guessed. To my right was a door and noticed I would be able to fit underneath it. That's where I would hide. I started to run towards it, pushing my feet against the soft carpet. “10..”, gulp, “11..”, gulp. The door was getting nearer and nearer. “17..”

I dived and rolled under the door, now looking at my surroundings. It was her bedroom. Her massive bedroom. There was giant bed just in front of me and a nightstand closeby. I decide to hide under the bed, running as fast as I could. “19.. 20!” she shouted.

“Here comes Mommy!”

I dove under the bed and made my way deeper under it. I felt the ground shake with every footstep and awaited for the 30 minutes. I had this in the bag.

Minutes passed, as I felt the ground continuously shake. Until the ground shook even more. “Are you in Mommy’s bed sweetie?” I heard the door open and two feet filled with doorway. With every step she took, the ground shook like an earthquake was happening. “Are under the covers?” She stopped moving and her feet were just near the bed. Please don’t look under here.. Please.. “Or under the bed?” I gulped.

My mother got on her knees and peered her head under the bed. I was frozen, scared at my giantess mother’s face. She smiled, “Mommy found you!” Her hand reached out and grabbed me without any problem. Francesca got up off her knees and stood up, looking at me sitting in her palm. “Antonino..”I felt thick meaty fingers wrapping around my body. Fingers that were thicker around than my thighs were. “Mommy’s a little horny..” She got on her bed and brushed her fingers against my body. “I think you can help me..”

As gently as she could, my mother lifted me into the air as she rolled onto her back. For a second she just held me above her, examining me. I felt so small in her hands as her fingers played with my body. Her huge pink nails scratched me gently as she moved me about, like I was a small action figure.

Her big brown eyes took me in, their lusty look saying everything that needed to be said. Without saying anything she began to lower me towards her crotch. I took in a deep breath as she manipulated me and positioned me with her big fingers. Her hand wrapped around my body, pinning my arms to my side. I was becoming her tiny, man sized dildo, and she loved it.

Slowly her free hand parted the lips of her vulva, a huge furry opening that expelled heat and a powerful smell. She massaged herself slightly, engorging her labia as she pleasured herself and holding me in a position where I couldn’t help but watch. A huge sigh caused her stomach to rise and fall. “Oh honey… I’m going to fuck you so hard,” the enormous woman stated matter-of-factly.

Her fingers rubbed a bit more vigorously, her pink nails running through her prickly bush and parting her lips as they worked. The hand she used to hold me clamped down slightly, ensuring I couldn’t escape.

“You’re going to go right inside of me, where I’ll never let you escape. Are you scared sweetie?” she asked, almost taunting me a bit.

I was scared. “Yes.” I muttered. But did she even hear me? The heat on my face was getting intense, as I was mere feet from her steamy cunt.

She lifted me slightly so that we could make eye contact. Her gorgeous face gazed through the canyon of her expansive cleavage, but her eyes narrowed menacingly.

“I didn’t hear you. Did you say you were scared?”

I nodded.  I didn’t like where this was going, and I was so nervous I was having trouble speaking! With that she clenched me again and lowered me out of sight and into the dark recess of her crotch. As my head breached her parted labia, I heard her give one final comment. “And you’d better be good!”

Suddenly my head was plunged deep into her sheath.

“Oh yes! YES!” My mother threw her head back, her black hair whipping about as she thrusted me into her cunt. I wasn’t sure how many orgasms she’d had, but it was taking her longer and longer to climax. Yet, in a gluttonous frenzy, she merely continued to abuse me, mashing me repeatedly into her voracious pussy, slathering me in her juices and rolling her whole body into me. Her mass pressed into me as I slid into her soft, velvety sheath, my whole body being squeezed tight by her now exhausted muscles.

I had come several times myself, although it had been unintentional. Lost in her throes of ecstasy, Francesa hadn’t even noticed. My sexual fulfillment wasn’t her concern. At this point my member was throbbing and raw. I was beginning to wonder when this sexual marathon was going to end. How long could a woman keep going? What if she never stopped?

Her big fingers grabbed my legs and I was thrust face first into her meaty depths. Being inside of a pussy is a strange thing. At first, I was terrified. There’s no air, and it’s dark and hot, and there is an incredible amount of pressure on your body. Her fluids slick the inner walls of her vaginal canal, creating a sticky film that coats your skin and allows you to slide easily in and out of her. My mother’s vagina was an innie, which at first was excellent, but made using me as a dildo a bit of challenge. As she gyrated and bucked, her pelvis rocked back and forth. I could tell that she really enjoyed having this part of her stimulated, so I timed her thrusts so that I could rub against it better.

She loved it, and soon I was doused in thick, creamy fluids that squirted from all around. The heat and pressure increased until I could hardly take it. It felt like her whole body was bearing down on me, and I was sure that she was holding back so as not to completely crush me.

After a few more orgasms she would occasionally let go of my legs and simply leave me inserted inside of her. She rested, and I could hear her heartbeat and rapid breathing through her vaginal wall. Her muscles relaxed, and her womanly juices gushed all about me. There was a pretty tight seal on my body, even when the giant woman was relaxed. At first I thought that air would be an issue, that I might suffocate and die inside of this goddess’s oppressive genitalia, but I found that there was a very slight airflow. It was just enough stale air for me to survive, and it was coming from deep within her.

It was an amazing feeling, trapped inside of her immense womanhood. I felt very close to her and could hear her heart, her breathing. The shallow movements of her body that would normally be imperceptible were all too obvious at my size. Every shift, every readjustment or movement rocked me all around. It made me feel more like a part of her than anything else.

My mother orgasmed one final time, huffing in exhaustion from her efforts.  Her fingers let me go again, and the walls around me relaxed. I moved a bit, trying to get comfortable. It was good to know that she was satisfied. My goddess was happy, and her size was certainly increasing. At first I was unaware of her growth, but she expanded quite a bit. She must’ve now been 40 feet tall.

Lying on her back, she was like a landscape to me, an entity of pure power and size. Her hair cascaded from her head like a waterfall, luscious and soft. Her breasts were two large hills, despite being pancaked against her chest. They bobbed slightly as she breathed. Her gargantuan arms and hands dwarfed me in size, and I realized that I was about the size of one of her fingers. However, her eyes were closed and she didn’t move.

She must’ve passed out from all of the orgasms, and I became unsure of what do now. So I decided to do a bit of exploring. However that was halted when her whole body shifted, as she moved and laid on her side. Her thick thigh fell on top of me and trapped me under her mass. I was stuck!