- Text Size +

 

April was astonished finding her mother with me. “Mom, what are you doing!” Mrs. O'Neill made her way to her oversized clothes and covered her body with her shirt. She didn’t respond, embarrassed and frightened of what her behemoth would do. To April, her mother was the size of a doll and could be grabbed with one hand. Me on the other hand, I’m the size of her foot! “Mom, why did you do this? I thought private detention was only for foot massages in your office! What the hell!”

“April, look, I can expla-”

“No!” she interrupted, “You go behind my back doing this, especially with Antonino!”

Her face showed her anger, and soon April made her move. She moved to the side of the bed and snatched her mother in one hand. Her hand wrapped around Sarah’s body, and only her head and feet were visible. Sarah tried to struggle, but her daughter’s grasp was too strong. There was no way of getting out.

I was still sitting uncomfortably covered in juices, and April noticed this. She grabbed ahold of Sarah’s t-shirt and lightly brushed it against me, cleaning me off. lowered her massive hand. She lowered her hand for me to walk on, “I’m sorry my mother did this to you.” I walked onto her palm, “It’s okay, I’m fine.” Sarah, still struggling, muttered out, “He liked it!” Her palm raised and she began to leave the bedroom, down the stairs, and into the dining room where a large cardboard box laid. April didn’t hesitate and lowered her Sarah in the box, trapped. “You can’t do this! I’m your mother!”

April casted a shadow over the box, peering down at her doll-sized mom. “When I come home, I’ll see what punishment you’ll be getting. Now I’m the woman of the house!”

April left her mother in the dining room, shouting and demanding she get her out. She ignored her and left the house and out towards her car. While walking, she looked down at me in her palm, “I’m taking you home, don’t worry.” She opened her car door and sat herself down, placing me in the cupholder. I landed on my bottom and felt the cold surface against my naked body. I jolted upwards and looked out from my makeshift car-seat. I looked up at April, who was still wearing the tight hoodie and skirt. She was too big for her car, as her head gently brushed against the roof of it.

She buckled her seatbelt and ignited the engine, driving off to my home. Home sweet home. While riding, she started to talk, “I’m sorry for everything, Antonino. I’ve been so stupid this whole day, especially for neglecting you earlier. “

She was about to shed a tear, but held herself together. “If I came home too late, she would’ve hid you and kept you as a toy forever. Just like my father.”

I was shocked. “That.. Thats insane..” Hearing a human being treated like that is awful. And it would’ve been me as well!

“She’s crazy. She’s always been like this too. Once, I found a grown man treated as some pet in an empty fish tank. Luckily the man didn’t press charges, because he oddly enjoyed it.”

I sat there listening, still shocked to hear the things coming out of her mouth.

“Also,” she left out a heavy sigh, “I’m afraid our time together is over.”

“Why?” I questioned.

“Your mother. She’s worried about, leaving me four calls to my personal cell phone. I don’t know how she got ahold of my number, but she must deeply care about you to try to find it. I can’t get separate a mother from her son, especially when she is all alone. My mother feels the same way without any man in the house.”

I was about to say something, but she continued, “Also, I feel you're in better hands with your mother than me. My own mother is a ruthless woman, and if she gets the chance she’ll shrink me and take you. I don’t want that to happen to you.”

She started to tear up, “I know our relationship is short, but I feel like you're the best man I could ever have.”

“Short but sweet,” I added.

She smiled and nodded, “Exactly.”

April wiped away a tear and kept her eyes on the road. For a minute it was quiet, but I asked her, “Is it normal for sons to be kept by their mothers?“

“Yes,” she answered, “It’s rare when men are kept by their mothers. I don’t mean to sound ignorant, but I’m guessing your father passed or left, yes?”

“Yeah, he left. Or was taken. I still don’t know and for some reason have little feelings about it.”

“I see. Well, most guys in your situation without a current father or other siblings, have their mothers keep them to live with them forever.”

I nodded and sighed, now fully realizing I was to live the rest of my life with my mother. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad? In order to break the silence, April spoke, “I never knew my father for long. He was gone when I was 8.”

“What happened to him? Was he taken?” I asked.

“Oh god no,” she chuckled, “No woman in her right mind would mess with 50 foot woman’s husband. My father and mother were having sex, and she smothered the poor man in her vagina by accident.” She started to giggle. “What a way to go, huh?”

I faked laugh, shocked to hear how April was joking about her father’s death. Her own father! For the rest of the ride was complete silence. Soon we reached my home, said our goodbyes and I was left alone, nude, standing in front of my giant front door. There went April, possibly gone forever. Now my life with my mother forever was about to begin.

I walked up to the massive door, but moved towards the door suitable for me. The doorknob wasn’t too high for me and I knew I would be able to jump up and open the door. And so I did. The door opened and I stepped in, expecting my mother to be at the door.

The living room was empty, and I looked at the stairs to the right. Not occupied. I peered down into the kitchen, which seemed further away due to my 3 foot size. The kitchen table was empty as well. I walked around on the carpet for a few seconds until I decided to shout. “Mom! Mom! I’m home!” No answer. Is my voice too quiet because of my size? I kept walking around the living room, unsure of what to do. Maybe go look for her? However, I didn’t have to for long.

The ground started to shake and I heard footsteps coming from upstairs. Now the stairs. I turned my head and saw my gigantic mother walking toward me. My mother was wearing light-blue skinny jeans that showed off her curved figure and a peach blouse. Something was off about her. I looked up past her breast and noticed how close she was to the ceiling than before. Did she grow? Even at my size, she seemed to grow to be at 26 feet tall, four feet less than the ceiling. She quickly spotted me and shouted, “Antonino, sweetie!” She wasn’t wearing any shoes, as her bare feet were mere inches away from me and smelt an odor of sweat emitting from them. I also noticed my small stature was at her shins.

She quickly lowered her hand and picked me up. In a sudden moment, she pressed me firmly against her left breast. I didn’t know what was going on, but realized she was giving me a hug. The hugging ended in mere seconds and she held me as a doll, raising me in the air and looking at me. “Oh Antonino, Mommy was so worried! I was afraid I may never see you again!”

Being grasped in her hand, I had trouble breathing. “I’m fine and now everything is fine.”

“Oh that's so good to hear. Your teacher, Miss April, finally answered my calls and realized that your Mommy’s Little Boy, not hers!”

She loosened her grasp on me and let me sit in her palm. I sat there naked looking up at my mother’s gazing eyes. She was shocked, “Sweetie, why are you naked? Also, did you shrink? Did April do this?”

“Yes - it's a long story.”

“Well you can tell me later.” She moved her head closer to me and hovered her nose over me. She sniffed and smelled a foul odor as I could tell by the fixture on her face. “Antonino, why do you smell.. So.. foul?”

“Well, let’s just say-”

“I think I know what it is, don’t say it. C’mon. I was just about to take a shower.”

A shower? With her? With my size I don’t think that's such a great idea. My mother and I still in her palm walked upstairs and into the bathroom. She gently placed me on the sink counter and began to undress. Her stunning figure alone made me feel aroused. I knew it was my own mother, but I couldn’t help it. Right in front of me my mother started to slip out of her blouse and jeans into her underwear. She knew I was looking at her and smirked. I felt a bit embarrassed and my cheeks turned red.

Francesa moved her hands to her back and slowly undid her bra, letting it fall to the ground on top of her clothes. Her mountainous breast jiggled out and were free from captivity. My cock turned to slowly hardened, but I closed my eyes and fought the image of my naked mother out of my eyes. Within a few seconds I opened my eyes and there stood my naked mother in front of me. I peered down her waist and spotted her pubic hair. It was shaven but noticed some black hair. I gulped.

My cock was erect and my mother noticed. “Oh sweetie, still aroused by my beautiful figure?” She giggled and quickly grabbed ahold of me. In the other hand she turned the handle for the shower and hot water poured out from the shower head. My mother stepped into the shower and lowered me onto the bottom. The shower was quite spacious, and she had room to move her feet. She closed the shower door and started to shower herself.

I stood between her feet and felt the large hot water droplets hit me. I felt as if I was being hit with water from a bucket. I looked at my surroundings and saw the drain near me. The water was moving towards it and I felt the small rush of water move around my feet. To my sides were her giant feet. I turned around and soon felt something hit me. Her foot knocked me down and started to press down on me. Her foot was as wide as me and covered my whole body, with only my head sitting out. Her toes wiggled and pressed down, hard. I was on my back and felt the water surround my body. Luckily the water level wasn’t high or I’d be drowning.

I looked up and something caught my eye straight away. Her vagina. She had a innie and I watched as water would drip down from it. I felt my cock throb and start to stab my mother’s foot. “Oh!” she said. “Is that your penis, sweetie?”

I didn’t answer and started to feel anxious about my situation. My mother moved her foot and now her toes wiggled against my cock. The constant movement of her toes made me feel excited and started to love it. Sadly it ended shortly as my mother backed up and could see me past her gigantic breasts. My eyes were still fixed on my mother’s pussy, and she noticed this. “Antonino, my eyes are up here,” she joked. My mother was toying with me, knowing how much I was enjoying this. She didn’t feel as conflicted as I did about incest, but I knew it didn’t bother her one bit.

I know in the past my mother was a bit open about this sort of things, especially being breastfed as I remembered being breastfed until I was 4. I also remembered how my mother would be open about being nude around me when I was young and used to take baths with me until I started to hit 10.

My eyes locked with her eyes and I watched as she started to rub soap around her body. She stopped looking down at me and started to act as if I wasn’t there. I sat up with my cock still throbbing, watching my mother move her hands around her body. She slowly moved her hands around her breasts, grabbing them, bringing them up and letting them drop. My body felt weak and the only feeling I was feeling was my cock. Soon she grabbed the shower head, which was able to be moved around as a hose would. She moved the shower head around her body, washing the soap off. Then she lowered it to her crotch.

Francesa placed the shower head underneath her crotch and the water shot up at her vagina. She shivered and let out a quiet moan of pleasure. She started to smile and moved the shower head around her vagina, letting out small moans of pleasure here and there. I started to feel angry now that she was teasing me and now I was becoming confused. “Just- just let..!” I shouted. I stopped myself from saying anything else.

“What?” she asked.

“Please stop teasing me.”

She put the shower head back and scooped me off my feet and into her palm. “Tease you? What do you mean?”

Was she playing dumb, or was she serious? “You know what I mean,” I snapped. She was caught off-guard. “Sweetie, I’m just washing myself. Here, let me wash you.”

She kept me in her palm and grabbed ahold of the soap in her other hand. Soon she rubbed it gently around my body in seconds. Then she used her two fingers and rubbed her wet fingers around my body. It felt soothing and her soft fingers would’ve put me to sleep. Her fingers moved around my body, and I felt her fingers rub against my buttocks. I jolted at the feeling but her index finger quickly moved around the shaft of cock. She started to moved her index finger up and down my cock, which sent vibrations through my whole body. I couldn’t believe what was happening. My mother was giving me a finger-job!

I felt as if I was in heaven and locked eyes my mother. She was smiling and started to sing in italian, “La bella lavanderina...“ I listened to her beautiful voice and recognized the song as she would sing it to me as she bathed me. Quickly I started to lose my breath as she stroked my cock and soon the quick song came to an end,  “..dai un bacio a chi vuoi tu.” Which meant, “give a kiss, to whoever you want.” Wait.

The unexpected happened. As she sang the last lyric, she closed her eyes and moved her palm towards her face with me in it. She stopped rubbing my cock and I was unsure what she was doing. She opened her lips and gently pressed my waist into her mouth. Her hand pressed me against her face, where my face was against the tip of her nose. Her lips puckered and I felt her soft red lips engulf my penis. My mother kissed my cock, which sent shivers down my spine. Then I felt my waist be sucked into her lips. She started to suckle on my cock and move her tongue around it. I’ve never felt anything like this and couldn’t hold it for any longer.

I orgasmed and let out a soft moan. Cum shot directly into her mouth and she guzzled it within seconds. She kept sucking and moving her tongue around my cock. The sensation was about to make me pass out, and gasped, now holding my breath. My mother would not stop and kept sucking like a vacuum until my cock was dry. Her lips opened and I fell back into her palm. I started to shiver while laying her palm. She moved her hand out and opened her eyes, smiling down at me. She gulped and swallowed the rest of the cum. “Good boy,” she said. I still laid there speechless.

“Mommy didn’t know you had that much in you!”

“That.. That was amazing.”

“Well, I was best at pleasing your father. But you are nothing like him. You’re an upgrade!”

“Does that mean..”

“Mean.. What?”

“Nothing, nevermind.”

She smiled, “Don’t worry Antonino. Now that you are with me, I’ll always make you feel like Mommy’s Little Boy.”

“But,” she added. But what? She turned off the shower and left it, now placing me on the counter, wet, and wrapping a towel around her chest. “You will have to follow an agreement.”

“Which is?” I asked.

She wrapped another towel around her waist and then a third around her hand. She handed me a small towel, fit for my size. “Your current size will not do. I’m shocked your penis was large enough for me to feel!” I wrapped the towel around my waist after I was done drying myself and felt a bit embarrassed her talking about my nether region. “Second, you, at all times, will be nude. Me? I’ll be mostly clothed but sometimes I like to walk around the house naked when you aren’t home.”

“That's fine with me!”

She smiled, “Good. Third, you will call me Mommy, not mom or mother. I prefer Mommy because that's what I am. Fourth, you will do whatever  I command and wish for. Finally, you will be Mommy’s Little Boy forever, until otherwise. Do you agree with all of this?”

I didn’t hesitate and couldn’t wait for it all begin, “Yes.”

“Yes Mommy,” she corrected.

“Yes Mommy,” I said.

“Good,” she smiled. “Now, I have growth pills and shrink pills stored in this cabinet. Here.”

She opened the cabinet, open and grabbed a growth pill. She snapped it in half and gave a half to me. I consumed the one half, while she consumed the other. Both her and I grew, and I noticed her towels were starting to tear. They stopped and she stopped growing, now being 29 feet tall, a foot away from the ceiling. As I grew, my towel tore from my waist and exposed my crotch. I felt myself feel taller than usual, and must’ve been now six feet tall. I was past her shins and was almost at her knees now.

“Antonino, I think something else grew.”

“What? You?”

“No,” she smirked. She moved her fingers and could now rub both her index and thumb on my cock. I was starting to get erect again but it stopped when she stopped rubbing it. I noticed my cock was an inch or two larger than before.

“Now, let me get dressed so we can watch a movie together.” She grabbed me this time with two hands and placed me on the ground. She started to walk away, shaking the floor with every step. I followed her and stopped, watching her enter and close her bedroom door behind her. I went the opposite direction and down the stairs. They weren’t hard to traverse and made my way down with ease. I move along the carpet towards the couch.

I reached it and started to climb up, trying to get up on it and be ready when Francesa comes. I pulled myself up and sat down, kicking my feet on the edge waiting for my mother. I started to feel tired and began remembering what I did so far today. Today was probably my best day of my life, and didn’t want it to end. However, I felt an itch in the back of my brain. Was this all real? Or this just such extreme dream? I didn’t know what to make of it, but I slowly started to feel as if this is my life now. After moments of pondering, my mother’s door opened and I heard footsteps.

She walked over to me, now standing to the side of the couch looking at me. She was wearing her nightgown, the black and scarlet red with red roses scattered on it. Surprisingly, it fit her well, but must’ve been another size of it. “Want me to make popcorn?”

“Wait, I can eat that?”

“Oh! I’m sorry. I keep forgetting you boys only consume breast milk. I’m sorry sweetie.”

“It-its fine.” I said, a bit irritated.

“Don’t worry, I’ll feed you.”

She walked over to the kitchen and started to make herself popcorn. As she was making it, she had some wine and started to talk, “Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. Your teacher was kind of enough to tell me about you, this interesting wine and gave me those pills.”

“What did she tell you about me?”

“Well, you know how to pleasure a woman, a certain gene, and that you are one loyal little boy.”

“Oh. What's the interesting wine? Are you drinking it?”

“No, I’m trying to finish up this older one.”

The popcorn was done and Francesa walked over to me and sat down. She placed the bowl of popcorn on the table and moved me onto her lap. “What kind of movie, sweetie?” She asked as she grabbed the remote. I wasn’t sure, and said I didn’t mind. We ended up watching some comedy movie revolved around a shrunken woman in some office which is dominated by colossal men. The movie was a hit or miss, with a few funny moments. During the movie Francesa would sip her wine and devour the popcorn. Soon my stomach started to grumble and I notified her.

“Okay, here.”

She grabbed me with two hands and adjusted herself on the couch. She laid on her back and exposed one of her breast. She arched one leg back, with her knee up. This caused her nightgown to fall to her waist and expose her crotch. She planted me on her breast and I kneeled to position myself on her nipple. “Just suckle on it for a little and when you feel my nipple extend, start to actually suck.”

“Will do.”

As my mother continued watching the movie, I started to suck on her breast. A few seconds past and nothing happened. I decide to lick it and within a second a heard a slight moan and felt her nipple push into the back of throat. I started to gag a bit but started to suckle on, with now milk squirting out. I tried to keep the pace with the flow, but had trouble. Luckily I managed and felt full. When I was done I looked back at my mother who was now sleeping. I guess I sucked her so good, she fell asleep!

I got up from my knees and decided to sleep as well. I moved onto her exposed breast and laid my head against the soft, fat sack of goodness. It was relaxing, as her chest moved up and down with her breath. I yawned and drifted away into sleep..