- Text Size +

 

Confused, O’Neil wondered why there was torn clothing on the ground, and soon spotted the chair nearby, with its arms bent outwards, realizing what had just happened. She looked behind her and spotted April, embarrassed, covering herself. “I cannot believe this,” O’Neil spoke. Her voice trembled. She turned her head to me, “You, boy..” I stood, staring at O’Neil with her mouth open wide. “Yes?” I questioned with fear.

“Did you.. And her..”

I nodded.

She looked over at the chair once more. “Then that means..”

O'Neill turned around and marched her way over to April. She was shocked, when standing next to April they appeared almost the same size. “I cannot truly believe this! You’ve.. You’ve grown!”

April wasn’t taller than her, but must’ve been four feet shorter than O’Neil. “I’m both shocked and furious!”

“I’m sorry, he is just very manipulative, I-”

“Don’t blame the boy. You are the one here to blame. Now, dress yourself miss or else.”

O'Neill walked over to the door and closed it, giving April time and a bit of privacy to dress herself. April quickly a wore tight-fitting skirt and a hoodie, with the school’s sports team, that exposed her stomach. O'Neill turned back to April and began to shout, “How dare you go behind my back and not listen to me. I explicitly told you three times! Three times!” she repeated.

“You almost got yourself caught by a student! What if one walked in, with you aware, and told someone other than me? I’ll be held responsible and you’d be in jail!”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” she cried.

“You better be. I risk my job for you, the staff and myself so we may use our students. And you almost ruined it!”

Hold on a second. What they’re doing is illegal? Private detention at her place is illegal? Maybe this world wasn’t so crazy. I felt a bit relieved hearing this, but at the same time started to fear that I should've not been hearing that. And I wasn’t supposed to.

The principal spoke the words too late and turned towards me. “Antonino,” she said while walking towards me, “you promise that will not speak of this conversation to anyone, yes?” I stood in fear, and nodded. She stood so close to me she blocked out the light from above and casted a shadow over me. Soon her hand came slamming down just inches near me. The sudden slam caused the desk to shake, and me quiver. “Good,” she smiled. “Now, time for private detention.”

Without saying or doing anything, her hand snatched me and kept me clutched and hidden in her fist. She started to move and the constant swaying of her arm was starting to make me sick. Before we departed, she turned to April. “Clean up yourself and the next time I see you, I’ll decide if you can still keep your job.”

O'Neill left the room and made her way to her car. She tried her best to avoid people and to get to her car as quickly as possible. She was in a rush. I was still in her fist, feeling nauseous, but shortly the ride was over, as I heard a car unlock and felt her hand move. The car door was shut and her palm opened, dropping me on her lap. I got myself up on her formal skirt, and was shocked at how much bigger her car was than my mother’s. However, my new size, 2 feet tall, must’ve been the reason behind the bigger environment. I looked at myself and had completely forgotten I was still nude. “I guess it doesn’t matter if I’m clothed anymore”, I thought. Plus, I felt I had adapted to my new lifestyle.

The car engine roared and I felt the skirt move as O’Neil moved her feet to accelerate the car.  We were off to her place, I assumed. Where I would spend my time doing whatever I had to do for private detention. I knew what the worst would be, but perhaps it wouldn’t be so bad. Principal O’Neil wasn’t unattractive, as she was quite the opposite. Even being a more mature woman, she appeared to be a few years younger than she actually is. Her bust was enormous, but this must’ve been because of my short stature. I decided to gaze up past her mountainous chest and at her face. O’Neil’s face was strikely similar to April’s, with similar eye color and facial structure. Also the freckles, which were more abundant on O’Neil than April, were a comparison. Could she possibly be Ap-

“Antonino,” she interrupted my thought, “be truthful with me.”

She kept her eyes on the road while she spoke, “Did you and Miss April - well, to be blunt - have intercourse?” Her emerald eyes peered down at me, waiting for an answer.

“Yes,” I shouted, unsure if she could hear me at my level.

“And did she.. Grow?”

“Yeah, sort of.” I knew where this was going.

A smile formed on her face. “Antonino, you are one special boy, you know that? If other women found out what you are capable of, you’d be nothing more than some toy. Luckily, I am not like those women.”

I gulped. “Do they really treat men like me as a toy?”

“Yes. There is a rumor that the current prime minister has a toy of her own that she uses to grow. Every month she is a few feet taller!”

I was hesitant to ask, but bluntly questioned, “Will.. Will you use me like that? I mean- I have a mother and friends who care for me. Including Miss April.”

Her face expressed her pity, “No, no. Of course not. Just- just this once, okay? Private detention. You need to learn your lesson.”

“And what is my lesson exactly?” I tried my best not to upset her.

“Well, uh.” I looked at her face, as she tried to think of an answer. “You see, you, uh. Well you need to learn better judgement.”

“Better judgement?”

“Yes. Better judgement. You should've known better than to form a relationship with that quarrel-some Miss April.”

“Really?” I questioned. She was making this up. “Principal O’Neil, I overheard you mentioning how it is illegal to, well, kidnap and utilize students, like myself.”

Before she opened my mouth, I continued, “But don’t worry. I kind of enjoy it. I mean, if I’m getting my highschool diploma this year, then there will be no problems at all.”

She left out a sigh. “That's good to hear. I thought for a minute you were going to try and report me. Who knows what I would've done to you,” she laughed.

The rest of the ride was quiet, until I felt her hand slip around my waist. Nonchalantly, O’Neil delicately felt my body with her fingertips, rubbing them up and down my chest as she spoke. I stared up at her, lying on my back in the warm confines of her dark blue skirt. Delicately, she stroked me with gigantic fingers, playing with my body like I was some kind of doll. I’m not sure I would have liked the experience if it was anyone but her. But she was so beautiful that I simply let her fingers wander where they wanted. Besides, what was I going to do to resist her? If this woman wanted to hold me, well… then it looked like I was going to have to accept the fact that I was going to get held. She held me down with her two fingers, while her index finger wandered over my body. The giant finger soon brushed against my penis, and the sudden feeling started to make me aroused. She gently rubbed my crotch her finger, feeling my erect penis stab her finger. She stopped moving her fingers and placed her hand back on the wheel, as I laid on her skirt yearning for more. However, she was just teasing me. “Just wanted to check if you still got a bit more energy in you.” I felt tricked and unsatisfied with what she had done, but remained silent once more.

After half an hour later of driving we reached her home. It was definitely massive compared to mine. It had more rooms and accommodated someone who was 50 feet tall. O’Neil cupped me into her palm, and stuck her hand out to make sure I wouldn’t fall out. We were moving towards her front door, which seemed massive to me. She opened the door with her left hand and entered, closing the door behind her. In front was stairs leading to the second floor and a hallway beside it on the first. There was both rooms to the left and the right before the staircase, and I could see the kitchen at the end of hallway.

She crouched and placed me gently on the hardwood floor. She brushed her hair to the side, “Now, detention begins. I always let the one in detention to roam around or just relax while I get dressed and eat. But, since it's you, I’m just going to grab a quick bite to eat while you relax or walk around. Your choice. Oh, and called me Sarah.” O’Neil got herself up and walked into the kitchen, with titanic heels slamming down on the floor, causing the ground to shake near me. She strutted into the kitchen and was out of my sight. Now what was I supposed to do? She mentioned she would just get a quick bite, meaning she wouldn’t take long. I started to wonder if I could escape this house, or even hide. But that just prolonged the inevitable.

I decided to relax, and wandered into the living room to my right. The room had a couch and a seat facing a fireplace, with a table in between them. There was a piano on the side of the wall in front of window. On the opposite side was a wide bookcase filled to the brim with books, as well as other smaller and unimportant things. The floor was of cream-colored carpet and was soft on my feet. It was so soft, I decided to lay in it, face first.

The carpet sunk in and my body was surrounded by the soft carpet. I started to doze off, but kept myself awake thinking about what was going to happen next. Minutes past by, and I felt the ground start to shake once more. I flipped my body over and stared at the tremendous giantess come into view. I noticed she wasn’t wearing her heels, which was good, as the sound they produced were quite loud. “Relaxing I see? Come on.”

 

She smiled and bent down, cupping me in her palm just as she did earlier. In her opposite hand was red wine. However, I noticed something odd about it that made it irregular. It was fizzing. I don’t recall wine fizzing. The thought escaped my mind as Sarah began talking about what was next. “-and now we’re heading to my bedroom, where we’ll have a bit of fun.”

She moved up the steps and quickly into a master bedroom. The room was astonishing, and the bed must’ve covered the majority of the room. In the back of the room to the right was a door leading to a private bathroom. “I’ll just place you here..” She lowered her hand and placed me directly in the middle of the 60-foot long bed. She climbed into bed as well, balancing her glass of wine in her hand. The bed started to sink in a bit as the titan sat down. O’Neil was near the end of it, and not to far from me, sitting with her legs crossed.

“You are familiar with shrinking pills, yes?”

“Well I did shrink. Twice now.”

She felt a bit dumb, “Of course, of course. A stupid question to ask. Anyway, you won’t be taking it. I will.”

“Why?” I asked.

“I prefer my men to be, well, bigger. I can’t grow you, but I can shrink myself and grow back to my original height. Or new height if this goes well.”

She relaxed herself and continued, “I sometimes wish I was just 20 feet, so that a man’s.. Well.. Penis, would actually be felt. And don’t get me started on yours,” she joked.

“I’m not actually 2 feet tall..” I said embarrassed.

She smiled, “Well, let's begin.”

Sarah lifted and glass and quickly consumed the fizzing red wine in seconds. She tossed the wine glass off the bed and onto the floor. Shortly she started to shrink. I watched as her clothes started to seem baggy on her, until she vanished underneath them. I waited a few seconds, before I called out her name, “Sarah? Are you okay?” I moved a bit closer to the clothes, until I noticed some movement. Her skirt was lifted and out came a stunning woman. She moved near me, with her long ginger hair flowing behind me. Her breast jiggled along and I noticed her whole body was covered in freckles. I moved my eyes down and her womanhood caught my attention. It was somewhat trimmed, but I could noticed orange stubbles of pubic hair. I noticed her vagina was an innie, and looked miraculously.

I felt myself turned on, and watched as the goddess walked towards me. Her heavy cheeks bobbed side to side as she moved, enticing me with their feminine curves. She wasn’t shorter than me, and with every step closer to me she appeared bigger and bigger until she was just a few feet away from me. When she was just inches away, she must’ve been 5 foot and a few inches, double my size. Her vagina was straight towards my face, but I tried my best to keep my eyes above and at her face, past her beautiful breasts.

“All this stress is really.. Really.. Making me horny.. Don’t ever stop.”

Her hand reached out and was placed on my shoulder. Her hand was large, giant compared to mine. Then her other hand on my other shoulder. She smiled, and I felt her push me gently on my bottom, looking up at her luscious lips of her labia, that were pressed together tightly. Sarah planted my face against her ass assertively. Squealing with pleasure, she took my legs in her other hand, positioning me on the floor as her butt loomed above me. Cheryl was moving to a sitting position on her knees, and I was right under her!

“Let’s do it.” She taunted from on high, pushing me down onto my back. I felt the comfy bed against my skin, and staring upward all I could see was her gigantic, ominous pussy. Slowly she lowered it onto my head, encasing me between her legs as she sat on my entire body and pressing my face right into her cunt with her considerable weight.

        “There, that’s the spot.”

        She gyrated into me, instantly warming the cold floor with moisture from her muff. The luscious pubic hair on her labia scraped against my chest, sending waves of ecstasy through my body. I could hear Sarah moaning above me, and both of her hands gripped my legs, holding me in place as she pleasured herself on me. The only thing saving me from being crushed under my mother’s immense bulk was that she was kneeling. Hot stickiness covered me as she slathered her vulva up and down my chest, masturbating on my body, lustily lubricating me with her oppressive fluids. Her scent overpowered my mind, sending me into a carnal lust. I lost control of my own body, involuntarily bucking upwards in a futile effort to have my exposed rod touch her hot womanhood as her luscious muff slid over me repeatedly, toying with my body.

 

Feeling me squirming like a bug below her, Sarah obliged my efforts, repositioning her vagina over my pelvis, sliding it over my stomach in a slow sexy thrust that left me covered in juices.

Her hands remained on my legs, and slowing and sensuously she pulled upwards on me, drawing me into her snatch and further imprisoning me underneath her. Like a captured animal, I tried desperately to hump at my own frantic pace, but Sarah’s guiding hands were too strong. I couldn’t even control my own rhythm- she had found a way to do that for me. My shaft thrust upwards into her engorged clit, jabbing it repeatedly as my mother worked me into her. Slowly she brushed her vulva around, and the tip of my penis explored the wrinkles of her clitoral hood, giving us both an incredible amount of sexual gratification. Just as I was about to lose myself, she eased off, rocking backwards and planting her cushy cunt directly on my face.

        “Oh, oh… worship me!” She moaned haughtily, nearing an orgasm herself. “Touch me and feel me and love me, damn it!”

 Eager to please, I worked my arms up and down the sides of her labia, running my fingers through her thick hair and cupping her womanhood into my face. I plunged into her, rubbing and licking like a pig in a trough. It was an awesome experience, working as hard as I could to satisfy a goddess like that. She let go of one of my legs and suddenly reached around. I felt her fingers playing on the back of my neck as she forcefully pushed my head up inside of her sheath, assisting me in pleasuring her despite my enthusiastic efforts.

I was having difficulty breathing, as her womanly folds had formed a tight seal on my face, and her desperate gyrations created a heavy plunger-like effect as her weight slammed into me. I tried to signal her that I couldn’t breathe, but she only let out a yell of ecstasy, losing herself in the moment. The huge goddess didn’t care- all that mattered at that moment was what she wanted.

She started to grow and I could tell because I could feel the wrinkled mass of her inner vagina expanding wider, allowing her to engulf me even more. And in her frenzied ecstasy, she did. She pumped upwards and slammed into me, drawing me further and further inside her. I was terrified, because as she continued her efforts got stronger and stronger, her weight and mass became more and more, and I was afraid I was going to suffocate. It had never occurred to me that this might be dangerous!

Cum shot about my face as Sarah orgasmed on me, unaware that I was drowning inside of her. Already I’d accidently swallowed a bit, but she didn’t care. My frantic thrashing served only to give her more orgasms, so she clenched my body tight in her ever growing hands and worked me further and further, screaming and groaning at maximum volume as my head reached new depths of her womanly cavern.

 Gigantic pussy lips quivered around me as more hot fluids gushed about. Her steamy cum felt as if it was going to scald me at first, but it cooled as soon as it touched air. The pressure was slowly letting up, not just on my face but the rest of my body too as my principal’s strong hands relaxed their grip on me. Wrinkled labia loosened on my face, and with a sticky plop I was released from my muscular prison.

Gasping for air, I opened my eyes frantically. I was covered in sticky goo, thoroughly slathered in the contents of Sarah’s multiple orgasms. Around my face and chest all I could feel was the thick fur of her cunt. It was like a hairy rug pressed me into the ground.

Sarah was gasping as well, and she rolled to one side allowing me to be freed completely. I noticed she grew, and now must’ve been five feet higher.

 She giggled at the sight of me, plastered to the bed in a puddle of her own juices.

        “Well that was something! Look at you, poor thing.” She cooed teasingly. “I went and got you all messy!”

My thumping heartbeat and heightened adrenaline was a testament to that. But, on an emotional level, I was thrilled. I felt like I had just got off the best amusement park ride ever.

She beamed down at me, “April is lucky she found someone like you.. I never experienced anything like that!” She kept catching her breath. “Usually I get fucked, but this time.. Well this time was better!”

The joy from the room vanished as the door swung open, and there stood April. Both Sarah’s and my jaw dropped, shocked to find her here. “Mother!” April screamed, shocked to find me lying on the bed being used as a sex toy. I sat myself up, still covered in Sarah's juices. April moved closer, now angry at her mother. “April, dear, I can explain.” April’s face went red in anger. “Oh no,” I thought.