- Text Size +

In this chapter:   Lacy and Kiyoko have their way with the rebel group that they believe bombed Elle’s statue in Biraal City, making them wish they had never done it, even if they weren’t the ones responsible.  Jessica has some fun with Ana and Lacy, using her tinies as the props for a prank before Miranda comes back from her family emergency.  Jessica must quickly end the prank, disposing of any tiny evidence so Miranda won’t find out.  Miranda checks on the progress of Ashton City since her long departure.   

 

Day 206 – Lacy and Kiyoko

              “It’s almost 2 in the morning, babe, are we going to do anything or what?” Ki asked with her eyes nearly shut, cuddled up against Lacy’s back underneath the covers, their heads tucked in just above the folds so they could see the laptop screen.  The couple still comfortably high from smoking earlier in the night, Lacy snug and cozy as Ki’s arms were wrapped around her, the end credits of the horror movie slowly scrolled up the screen with a dim glow and an ominous soundtrack faintly playing and fading out to silence.  The laptop near the end of the bed on the small pile of bunched up black blankets as the small internal fan tried its best to cool down the partially buried and humming machine. 

              “I’ve been trying to think of a super fucked up way to punish the tiny bomb people, but I just can’t think right now… fuck I’m still so high…” Lacy murmured, nuzzling her head further into her fluffy pillow.  

“I thought you were going to use them somewhere on my body like all kinky or whatever…” Ki lazily sighed.

“I was, but my mind is like melted right now, ugh” Lacy groaned.

              “You better think of something quick, that movie felt like it went on for foreeever… and I’m getting tired… we were gonna fuck and all that but…” Ki’s words interrupted by her own deep yawn, finishing it off with a tiny squeak into Lacy’s ear as she continued to hold her from behind. 

              “Ugh… maybe I should just have them all crawl up your ass if you’re in such a hurry” Lacy jokingly giggled, Ki simply hummed in response, “or maybe we should just make them wait until we wake up, let them think about what they’ve done for a little bit longer… I don’t know. I can barely keep my eyes open…” Lacy said, rearing up from under the covers and folding the laptop screen shut with her outstretched arm, gently pushing it off the edge of her bed as it landed atop a pile of dirty laundry, her room turning nearly pitch black apart from the gleam of the tiny city lights next to the two giant lovers like a little nightlight.  “What do you think?” Lacy asked, her voice a little raspy from exhaustion. “Ki?  …. Ki?   God dammit…” Lacy disappointingly mumbled as she nudged her arm back against Ki’s stomach a few times, feeling her go limp and met with her subtle snoring, fast and deeply asleep in what seemed like an instant.  Lacy scooted back a bit, curling herself further into Ki’s sleepy and loose embrace.  Lacy pulled the thick comforter over her head enough to just barely be able to peak her eyes out as she watched the tiny prison full of all the rebellious specks, tiny dark red lights surrounding the building, her vision fading as she fell into a deeply stoned sleep.

              Lacy woke up in the early hours of the morning, still dark outside and quiet, even earlier than Ana would wake up for her runs, noticing that Ki had rolled over, facing the other way and still snoring softly.  Lacy sat up in bed as she smacked her dry lips against each other attempting to lick the inside of her mouth to introduce some moisture, but it was no use, Lacy tiredly rubbed Ki’s exposed shoulders with a few fingertips to comfort her while she slept before deciding to get up and retrieve a drink from the kitchen to alleviate her pestering dry mouth.

Lacy exited her room leaving her bedroom door slightly cracked open as she tiptoed down the silent and dim hallway leading into the living room and kitchen, rubbing her eyes and yawning as her bare feet tapped softly against the cool floor. Lacy rounded the corner into the kitchen as her eyes steadily adjusted to the brightness, suddenly her heart dropped as she jumped back with a sudden gasp when she saw a shadowy figure lurched over the kitchen counter, “What the fuck?!” Lacy shouted, nearly kicking her leg up towards her chest in fright, the horror movie she watched earlier certainly not helping her nerves.

              “Shh!  Shh!” Jessica urged as she stood straight up out of shock, quickly lifting her arms away from the kitchen counter as if caught stealing.  “Don’t wake up the red headed beast” Jessica whispered implications of Ana, shushing a finger to her lips.  Jessica dressed in nothing more than a tight plain black shirt and red panties. 

              “What the hell are you doing up this early, Jess?” Lacy said a little quieter, calming down a bit, crossing her arms over her chest annoyed, feeling her heartbeat pounding nearly out of her torso as she tried her best not to seem scared.

              “I was just getting a little midnight snack, calm down…” Jessica whispered, rolling her eyes in annoyance as she continued to conspicuously keep her hands behind her back.

              “Well, you scared the absolute shit out of me” Lacy said as Jessica scoffed rudely, trying to get Lacy to leave by being bitchy. “What do you have behind your back anyway?” Lacy asked curiously. 

              “Nothing?” Jessica questioned, she raised her empty hands out from behind her back and waved them in front of Lacy’s face dramatically.

              “Okay, dude… I get it…” Lacy tiredly said, still trying to keep her eyes open after the initial rush of being scared wore off.  Lacy stepped to the fridge, opening the door and revealing the bright light which annoyingly blinded her a bit at first, she grabbed a small bottle of half-drank tea, letting the door close itself as she turned away.  Jessica watched as Lacy shuffled off back to her room for the rest of the night.  Lacy closed the bedroom door behind her, shaking her head briskly left to right wondering what the encounter with Jessica was all about before unscrewing the cap and taking a big swig of cold tea, swishing it around in her mouth to reintroduce some minor amount of moisture, with a satisfying ahhh.  Lacy sat the bottle down on her desk, staring down the prison full of traitors as she stepped back to her warm bed.  Climbing into bed as gently as possible next to Ki to not wake her up, thinking about some ideas on what to do with the tiny insubordinates before she fell back asleep with ease. 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 206 – Jessica

 

              Meanwhile, Jessica breathed a small sigh of relief, watching as Lacy walked off after nearly catching her in the act.  Having bought a roll of double-sided tape, she woke up early in the night and began to pour some of her pre-packaged tinies out onto the sticky surface of the tape, hearing their tiny screams as the multi-colored dots scattered across the sticky surface, stuck in place and unable to move, some faced upward, some downward as they continued to squeak in fear, their screams slowly fading as they accepted their fate like so many others from Toy Town had to do in the presence of their twisted goddess.  Jessica pranced around in her dimly lit bedroom at 5 in the morning, she was tired, but knew this was the only way to not ruin the surprise. 

Jessica had her hair tied up in a loose bun with some strands falling down the side of her head, her black shirt hugging her perfect body tightly against her skin and fancier red laced underwear snug around her waist.  She began to bend down towards the first strip of micro covered tape, slowly pinching the sides between her fingers and thumbs as to not crush any excess micros between the pads of her digits, but it was nearly impossible to do so, feeling little pops between her thumbs and index fingers as little spurts of red guts shot outward from under her skin, staining parts of the clear tape a dull and dark red, which she didn’t mind, instead wiping off some of their broken bodies mashed into the creases of her fingerprints against her thighs like dust.  Jessica began to move about the apartment, placing strips of stuck micros to various parts of each room that she thought would be funny places for Ana and Lacy to discover, one at a time she went back to her room, scattering more on the tape and one a at time placing them in random parts of the apartment, giggling to herself quietly the entire time she repeatedly sneaked out of her room. 

              Jessica, with a few emptied boxes of her products scattered across her desk, satisfied with the last piece of tape she had, along with the hundreds of stranded micros across the apartment, pinched the last piece of tape up between her perfect red nails and tip-toed to the kitchen, ready to place the last piece and go to back to bed.  Jessica scanned the counters to find the perfect spot within the kitchen and began to slowly position the piece of micro covered tape down on the counter where she knew Ana would usually cook food before a sudden shock sent her into an abrupt panic, seeing Lacy around the corner made her jump.  Lacy questioning why she was in there, Jessica having to act quick, holding the micro infested tape behind her back right above her ass and below her waistline. Lacy continued to prod with questions, annoying Jessica, forcing her have to improvise in order to keep her cruel idea alive, Jessica stuck the tape to the inside curve of her exposed ass, the micros facing into her lush curvy skin, nearly suffocating from how pressed up they were against her, struggling to breathe as they heard the booming conversation between the giantesses roar high above them.

              Jessica breathing that sigh of relief as Lacy walked back to her room around the hallway corner without much more annoying investigation, but then Jessica felt the tiny tickle of dozens of micros pressed onto her ass as her slaves moved and wiggled just to be able to breathe better, fighting against her rolling and plump posterior, Jessica giggling a bit to herself as she realized what she had done in her haste to spare her evil surprise for the girls.  Jessica pivoted her hip and stuck her butt out a bit, looking over her shoulder to get a better view, trying not to laugh loudly and covering her mouth with both hands in amusement as she saw the strip of tape stuck right on the middle of her right ass cheek and next to the dividing crack near her asshole.  “haha, oh my god, you poor things…” Jessica whispered, giggling.  Jessica walked back to her bedroom with the tinies stuck to her famously curvy ass, with each step her butt shook and bounced, throwing the tinies up and down with otherworldly momentum, yet, still stuck in place as their sense of direction disappeared quickly with each brain-rattling step a few miles below them, their screams muffled with each stomp as they could only scream into the soft skin of their master’s rear. 

              Jessica grabbed her phone off of her bed and went into her bathroom, turning on the bright light before checking herself out in the mirror, not a fan of how tired she looked before she turned around, sticking her ass out towards the sink and mirror, laughing to herself quietly as she saw the tiny dot sized people trying to squirm against her ass and the extremely sticky surface of the two-sided tape.  Jessica playfully bounced her ass up and down by shaking her hips as she giggled harder in the early hours of the morning, paying no mind to how terrible of a situation it had to be stuck to her as a tiny. 

After a few moments of Jessica pivoting her ass in different directions, looking at herself in the mirror and admiring her own figure, she hiked up her red panties with both hands, turning her panties into more of a thong, giving her ass more shape before she backed up towards the sink, gently sliding her ass over the porcelain rim, a few tinies crushed between the porcelain, steaking across the tape, sitting up on the sink and wiggling herself in place before snapping a few pictures of herself and butt.  Jessica stood back up, turning around and setting her phone gently on the counter of her bathroom sink before yawning deeply, washing her face and drying herself off, feeling that she couldn’t keep her eyes open much longer, she grabbed her phone off the counter and went back to bed.

              “On the bright side, you don’t have to wait for hours, if not days before someone else but myself finds you stuck to something… I guess enjoy your new home while it lasts, huh? Not many people get that privilege of being so up close and personal to my ass” Jessica said nonchalantly. Jessica unfolded the covers before very carefully laying down stomach first, sticking her ass in the air before gently lowering her groin down to her soft mattress, rearing her arms back as she slowly folding up the blankets just under the curve of her butt to spare the tinies from being crushed under the weight of the covers so they could enjoy their forced imprisonment atop the goddess’ backside for the night.  Jessica curled her arms under her head and onto her pillow as she wasn’t quite used to sleeping on her stomach, but she wanted to try for the sake of having so many of her slaves stuck to her most treasured part of her body, part of her liked all the attention it was getting, turning her head to the side and slowly drifting off into an uncomfortable sleep.

Jessica woke up just a few hours later, brightly sunny outside with some morning songbirds still chirping now that it was a much warmer time of year.  Jessica unable to remember if she even dreamt while asleep, as she slowly opened her eyes, noticing her neck felt a little stiff as she motioned her head side to side, feeling that annoying dull pain as she rubbed her neck softly a few times with the palm of her hand while she clenched her eyes in discomfort.  Jessica slowly opened her eyes, still feeling tired, but realizing very quickly that she had moved around in her sleep, her stomach facing up as she realized the tinies stuck to her ass must have intensely suffered during the night.  Jessica quickly threw off the covers and spread her legs apart, peering down at her groin with no sign of the micros, she sat up straight and investigated for any signs of life atop her bed. 

Jessica swayed her legs off the bed and stood up next to it, she gently brushed the tips of her fingers over the curve of her ass, but found no trace of the tape, apart from a few gritty and dirty solidified crushed bodies that quickly crumpled off as her nails collided with them.  Jessica began folding the covers down more as she inspected her sheets in search for the tape, finally finding the tape all waded and crumpled up between some silky wrinkles in her expensive sheets, noticing her usually perfect sheets were stained with a bit of dried blood, piecing together that she must have rolled over while she slept, smearing the remaining tinies into her skin before the tape fell off of her, mashing them into the sheets under the pressure of her body as they were crushed into a suffocating paste while she rested.  “Gonna have to wash my sheets, I guess… fucking annoying, ugghh” she groaned to herself before stepping into the bathroom, inspecting her ass in the mirror, seeing the marks of smeared micro bodies and artwork looking lines of darkened red streaks that were formerly her people that she would then shower off, watching from above as the lightly red tinged water spiraled down the drain as she could care less while the warm water ran down her body…

 

Day 206 – Lacy and Kiyoko

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

              Lacy yawned a bit, playing on her phone while the hum of the shower on the other side of her bathroom door quietly buzzed on.  A lazy weekend morning to say the least as the couple woke up slowly, Kiyoko opting to take a shower to try and wake herself up faster as Lacy scrolled through potential spots to visit on their soon-to-be long road trip that they would go on while journeying to their exciting move to Los Angeles.  Lacy in nothing but a simple black tank top and blank underwear, her hair messy and sprawled out all over the soft pillow under her head as she kept bookmarking spots that she wanted to take photos of, eat at, or visit with her most favorite person in the world.  Lacy cracked her neck with the side of her hand as she twiddled her feet together under the warm blankets near the end of the bed before she heard a slight irritating metallic squeak of the shower turning off. After a few minutes, Ki had emerged in the frame of the bathroom door as some steam wafted out from behind her and dissipated in the dank air of the dim bedroom, Ki’s tiny petite frame wrapped in a thin white towel, her short platinum blonde and pastel pink hair still dripping wet as she playfully dried it off with a corner of another towel as she grinned at Lacy on the bed.  Lacy pushing her phone underneath her pillow and she silently watched with a big dumb loving grin.  “Sorry about being too high last night to have any fun” Lacy said with her lips curled at their edge.

              “Yeah… it’s a little disappointing, I guess, wish we could make up for something like that, somehow, but I just can’t think of anything, oh well…” Ki sarcastically teased, shrugging her shoulders as she continued to dry off different strands of her straight multicolored hair. 

              “You just look so clean right now, I’d hate to defile you so soon after your shower” Lacy said, biting her pouty bottom lip a bit.

              “Hmm… how about I take care of you for once, that way I don’t get all dirty again” Ki said in a slightly deeper and seducing voice.

              “You know I’m not a morning person, you think you can handle me when I’m all cranky?” Lacy playfully giggled.

              “Oh… I know just how to handle you” Ki said, dropping her towels to the already clothes covered floor, revealing her flawless tattooed and porcelain skin, Lacy scanning her slightly wet body up and down before she bit her lip harder and lowered her brow in desire. 

              “Oh come on, that’s no fair…” Lacy softly said as Ki stepped a bit closer, pulling the blankets off Lacy slowly, Ki sliding her hands up Lacy’s legs and across her stomach, flicking her belly button piercing and giggling on the way up towards her bra and snapping it off, Ki sitting on the bed next to Lacy, tossing her bra to the floor with a flick of her wrist, dampening the sheets below her ass a bit as she continued to stroke her white tipped nails up and down Lacy’s pale and colorful skin. 

              “Who said anything about me being fair?” Ki teasingly said, shaking her head towards Lacy. 

              “But I was going to use the tinies on you, Ki” Lacy said, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the soft touch of the tips of Ki’s nails across her stomach and thighs, breathing a little heavier, savoring the pleasurable, almost tickling sensation as her skin contracted into small goosebumps around those areas. 

              “You know… you weren’t the only one thinking about kinky ways to use them” Ki said smiling.  Ki stopped stroking Lacy’s stomach, instead, reaching her arm over the length of the floor between the bed and the nightstand, her fingers spread apart slowly as she ripped off the roof of the tiny makeshift prison that was being used to house the terrorists with the tip of her nail, seeing a tiny puff of grey smoke rise from between her fingers as she bent forward, looking over the prison as her wet hair slinked down to her jaw, seeing numerous tinies scattering about the bottom, and with a grin, Ki turned back towards Lacy.

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

              For days, the separatist resistance movement begged and pleaded with the city and the people guarding the prison, trying to convince them that it was not their group that was responsible for the bombing of the statue, but nobody believed them, even trying to pretend to be servants to Lacy, but the guards saw right through their disloyalty and disobedience to serve the two girls they called goddesses.  Not willing to accept their fate, feeling like they were prisoners of a cult, tried repeatedly to break out of the prison during the night, but to no avail, the guards fought them back into their holding pens, no matter how many black eyes, bruises, and broken fingers they needed to get to be forced back.  Used to hearing the booming conversations of the giantesses, they tuned out their words in day-to-day life, until there was a soft rumble that got the attention of the prisoners as it shook them to their very core. 

The prisoners all hushed before a larger rumble shook them to the floor, the massive roof above them started to break apart and crumble to dust, revealing the brighter, yet still dimly lit room of Lacy high up above, the porcelain finger of Ki skidding across the top of the prison as huge pieces of concrete and metal rained down on them, smashing a few unlucky people, including some of the guards who were blindly brainwashed and loyal to Lacy and Ki, thinking that their lives were successful if they were to die by their hand, in which the prisoners knew that the goddesses would have never even cared in the slightest, let alone, them knowing it even happened.   

              The prisoners were left to wonder, staring up at the collapsed roof with still no way out or way to escape, wondered what their fate was to be, hearing the groans and wails of some of their crushed friends that were trapped under some of the rubble from Ki slashing her titanic finger across the roof.  They were left alone as the guards retreated away from the prison and back towards the city to watch their cherished goddesses.  The prisoners were quiet apart from the painful moans of those trapped, barely whispering, trying to calm each other down and remain stoic and strong, trying their best to pull out some of their friends from under the rubble, but their bodies were destroyed and pinned and removing them would only speed up their death, realizing that fear was what brainwashed their beloved city in the first place, they tried to remain as calm as possible. 

The prisoners could only wait and listen, unable to see what was happening, hearing the growing moans and skin slapping noises of the two lovers a few miles away, the distinct kissing noises, the sound of Ki’s wet body caressing and humping Lacy up and down as the heavier noises of them turning over each other on the bed grew louder, the wet and sloppy commotion of Ki’s fingers and mouth maneuvering up and down Lacy’s pussy for what seemed like forever to the tinies as their calmness started to waiver and break, beginning to panic.

              Suddenly they were lifted, shaken to the ground as their prison launched high in the sky, unaware to who’s hand it was underneath them, carrying the stadium sized prison in their palm as the prisoners screamed and cried, holding on to each other, or whatever was solid and stable enough to keep them from sliding around on the hard and unforgiving concrete landscape beneath them. They were greeted with a scary view from above, Ki’s bright brown eye staring down at them, nearly closed as if to focus on them, before the eye blinked and then disappeared in an instant, whiplashing the prisoners all over as they were slung around from the speed of being tilted downward as they were lowered just barely above Lacy’s belly button and sprinkled out from the bowl-like structure, before the rest were turned back up, watching in horror as they lost so many in a split second as their screams vanished.   They were then lifted across her body, and again tilted downward over her pouty lips, scattering a few dozen more, then across her tits, and finally down her wet pussy.

              The hundreds of tiny prisoners found themselves on the vast expanse of different sensitive and warm parts of their goddess, the goddess they hated so much, as the people in the city were almost envious that the prisoners got to experience being on their goddess and not them, those that were blindly loyal, but they continued to watch from their homes and skyscrapers, some brave enough to walk all the way to the edge of the nightstand just to get a better and bigger view of the passionate action.

Almost everyone survived being poured out of the prison as they slowly realized where they were, some accidentally falling into Lacy’s mouth when Ki attempted to pour them on her plump and pouty lips, missing entirely as they smashed against the back of her throat before being swallowed down out of reaction from Lacy, others had broken limbs or cracked ribs from the intense impact on the softer parts of her body.  But they slowly started to gain awareness of their surroundings, on the body of their goddess, looking up as Ki’s massive figure sat straddled above Lacy’s pelvis, staring down the length of her own body towards them, her skin wet as they bent their necks backwards just to see up above her enormous body from under the curvature of her mons and stomach, getting a glimpse of her smaller tits and up to her looming face, seeing her titanic eyes looking back down at them from so high up above. 

              The tinies around her belly button were caught off guard, her large metallic piercing like a jeweled mountain above them almost looked like a shelter from harm, surrounded by tiny and smooth white, nearly invisible hairs growing out of her skin, bouncing up and down slowly as Lacy breathed erratically from being so turned on.  Most of the tinies deciding to try to hide under the goddess’ massive navel piercing, but before they could act, Ki’s mouth opened over them. The warmth of her breath blew them down against Lacy’s soft pale skin, followed by a massive engulfing shadow before a coarse tongue licked them all up off of Lacy’s belly, like a body shot, Ki licking her lips and teasing Lacy as she played with the tinies in her mouth before swallowing them down whole. 

The tinies on Lacy’s lips and tits had nothing to do but watch in horror as the petite yet gigantic woman had her way with the tinies atop Lacy’s midriff.  Those below stuck in Lacy’s wetness on her sex could only gaze up at Ki’s pussy ominously drifting slowly above them from side to side and up and down as it had yet to lower on to them, panicking as the tinies tried to kick and push their way off, but it only sent Lacy into deeper and more sensual moans the more they struggled, wishing they could somehow communicate that it wasn’t them who bombed the statue as Lacy’s wetness started drip down and surround them, nearly gluing them onto her.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

              Ki chewed up the few remaining tiny terrorists in her mouth that she couldn’t swallow initially, having been stuck in her teeth or trapped under her tongue before she flicked them all onto the rigid surfaces of her molars, feeling the satisfying little pops between her teeth like a salty, yet bloody tasting candy and swallowed their grinded down bodies before rubbing her hands up and down Lacy’s stomach.  Ki losing herself in the moment, arched her back as she titled her head letting a tiny squeak of a moan escape her mouth before slowly opening her eyes and staring down the length of Lacy’s body. 

Ki bent forward, hovering over top of Lacy, started to caress her down, the skin of their abdomens making contact as Ki teased and rolled the curve of her mons over the top of Lacy’s waist, feeling a few pops of tinies between her skin and Lacy’s dripping sex, causing Lacy to moan again, but with her mouth closed as it sounded more like a hum as to not let any loose micros on her lips fall in her mouth.  Ki bent down further as her short hair whipped over the side of her face, Ki lowering her chest to Lacy’s chest as their tits teased over each other and their nipples hardened in unison, pressing dozens of tinies between the two into soft pops and crunches giving off an extremely pleasant sensation between their warm areolas. 

              Ki rubbed her cheek up the side of Lacy’s red flushed upper chest, before she slowly starting kissing up her naked shoulder and neck, before opening her eyes, seeing the tinies stuck atop her lovers lips, struggling and squirming in the small and subtle cracks of her lips as Ki let out a playful giggle, staring down at Lacy’s eyes before herself lowering her own mouth on top of Lacy’s, passionately kissing wet tongues mashing as they held each other even tighter, feeling their bodies start to heat up even more, Lacy and Ki feeling the tinies struggling against their tits and lips at the same time, trying to lick the tinies off of each other’s lips and swallow them whole, drowning them in their saliva between their deep kisses without them even knowing.  After a few minutes of making out and satisfied that no more tinies were left, Ki pressed her chest harder into Lacy’s feeling the bone crunching satisfaction of dozens more tinies dying underneath her body, lost in the passion as she didn’t give a fuck how many people had to die to get Lacy off in the moment, and with every moan and hum coming from Lacy’s throat down below, it just motivated her that much more to go harder.

              Ki scooted back, arching her back backwards and rearing her pelvis upward, thrusting her hips at an awkward angle, taking her hands and placing them on the inside of Lacy’s thighs and spreading apart Lacy’s legs, Lacy deciding to cross and wrap her feet around Ki’s back as she started to grind her pussy against Lacy’s, feeling the slippery wetness mixed with crunches and bodies flattening between the two making her go even faster, humping up and down as she reared her head back in pleasure. Ki slumping down to hit different spots as the tiny city watched on in the distance, squeaks and moans filling the air of the bedroom as the sound of their sexes rolled up and down, suffocating, crushing, flattening the bodies, who might have been considered the lucky ones as the remainder were caught between the folds of Lacy’s labia, instead, harboring the intense rocking and bouncing loudness of Ki and Lacy pressing their vaginas on each other, rubbing into Lacy’s sex over and over as their surroundings became wetter and stickier, encasing them in a translucent glue as it engulfed their bodies, drowning them slowly and methodically as their lungs filled with Lacy’s juice, their vision blurring as they continued watch Ki’s unforgiving bouncing up and down above them with each terrifying slam until the moans were the last thing they heard before their world turned black forever.

              After a few more minutes of grinding on each other and in different angles, Lacy finished with an unstoppable whimpering series of breaths, holding each other and breathing heavily as Lacy’s pale skin that wasn’t covered in ink flushed red.  “Now we’re both dirty…” Lacy said in between gasping orgasmic breaths, feeling her body pulsate with tingling warmth. 

              “I love you, Lacy, the best part is that we can do this every day in California” Ki said with an innocent smile, pecking a tiny kiss on Lacy’s cheek.  The pair covered in red dots all over their chest like tiny freckles.   

              “Did you finish?” Lacy asked after a deep and cool breath. 

              “No, but that’s okay!” Ki chirped brightly.

              “Hmmm… do you want to take another shower?” Lacy asked with grin.

              “I guess I kinda have to now, huh?” Ki said with a small giggle.

              “I’ll join you… only this time, I’ll be on my knees looking up to you until I make you cum” Lacy said with a whispery voice. Ki immediately jumped up off the bed, hurrying to the shower and cranking it on as Lacy laughed in the background.  “I meant as soon as I could stand up!  My legs are jelly!” Lacy shouted as she heard Ki from the other side of the door with muffled laughter.  After a few minutes, Lacy stood up, brushing some loosely stuck flattened bodies off of her chest as they fell to the carpet by her toes, her warm and still pulsating pussy eye-level with the city on her nightstand as she smiled, knowing they got a good show out of Ki’s performance.  Lacy looking down at her bed, a few white spots of her cum staining a couple parts of her black blankets as she groaned in annoyance, “Fuck, I guess I have to finally wash this damn bed…” Lacy whispered to herself.

              “What is it, love?” Ki asked from behind the closed door as the steam started to seep under the door frame yet again.

              “Nothing, be there in a sec to lick you up and down” Lacy said before ripping off the few layers of thin sheets, throwing them on the floor atop her other heaps of dirty clothes.

“Ugh, who says stuff like that?” Ki laughed from behind the door.

“It just kinda came out! You fucked my critical language skills out of my head, Ki!” Lacy giggled before daintily stepping into her steam-filled bathroom, pulling back the shower curtain and stepping into the tub, greeted by a brightly smiling naked Kiyoko, gently hugging her from behind as the warm water crashed down their bodies to their feet, standing atop where an entire country once resided…

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 206 – Anastazja

              Ana finished up a small morning workout in her room, some push-ups, sit-ups, and some stretches, as much as she could do with her tall frame and a small bedroom, working up a bit of a sweat as she stepped into the living room leaving her bedroom door a little cracked open.  Ana barefoot, wearing some snug black athletic shorts and a pale-yellow t-shirt that hid the curvature of her large breasts fairly well. Her hair in a tight ponytail as she felt the grumbling of her stomach beckoning her for some breakfast.  Ana passing up the living room corner as she heard a few weird sounds coming from Lacy’s bedroom as she jokingly thought it sounded like they were murdering each other. 

Ana brushed it off as she stood in place in the living room, looking down at her phone as her body swayed gently, tapping a few texts off to her team and some family and friends back home in Europe, it being difficult to have normal conversations with them with the extreme time zone difference.  Ana making it apparent that she missed them dearly and couldn’t wait until she was done studying in the US, but part of her was still jealous of her roommates, having the pleasure of interacting with their tinies as they saw fit, rather than Ana who, herself, saw them as an inconvenience and threw them away earlier in the fall semester without being able to see the benefits, letting her rage overtake her logic. 

              Ana sighed, deep in thought and introspection as she hit send on one last message before closing her phone screen.  Ana placed her phone down on the living room table, feeling a weird brittleness vibrating through the plastic and metal of her phone, keeping her hand on the phone as she curiously pulled it back up towards her face, the phone screen smeared with spattered red in the top right corner, Ana confused, lowering her phone down to her shorts and wiping off what were once tiny citizens of Toy Town against the thin microfibers of her shorts, a perplexing look on her face as she squatted down towards the edge of the table, her toned thighs straddling either side of the area that caught her attention, she peered at the weird spot on the table, noticing tinies stuck to some weird clear strip of something.  Ana noticed that half of them were flattened, blood stains scattered across the tape that must have been crushed by when she placed her phone down on them.  “What’s going on here?  Who put you here?” Ana whispered to herself in Ukrainian.  “Mmm… I can guess who, actually, not a big surprise to me” Ana whispered to herself again in her mother tongue. 

              Ana reached her blue chipped fingernails down and gently tried to peel up the tiny infested tape from off the table, hearing their tiny squeaks of screams as she would never be able to know what they were trying to say to her.  Ana couldn’t peel the tape up properly, flicking her nail at the corner as it bent inward on itself becoming stuck to the table even more.   Ana hmphed in frustration as she lowered her brow, unable to peel off the tape, she stood back up to her full height, staring down at the table before walking off, leaving the tinies on the tape alone and still stranded.  Ana going about her morning, making breakfast for herself and carrying the small plate over to the couch next to the same table, Ana slowly sitting down, kicking her huge feet up on the table where the micros were stranded, being able to hear Miranda’s voice in her head telling it was rude to put her feet up on the table, Ana giggling a bit at the thought as she chewed on her breakfast, peeking over the sides of her long legs, noticing the strip of tape covered in tiny people were right next to her heel, Ana careless and she batted her feet forwards and backwards methodically, staring at her phone and eating her protein of choice. 

              Ana began losing interest in the video she was watching as she continued to pick up piece by piece of her food with a fork, rolling her eyes a bit in thought as she deliberated about her plans for the day, hearing a small creak of someone’s door open, probably Jessica, she thought, but paid no mind, instead she stared as the struggling dot sized people on the table next to her scrunched up heel, seeing how small they looked next to her in comparison and next to her wrinkles that must have looked like small canyons to them.  Ana briskly dragged the bottom of her heel across the smooth table, her skin sticking and skidding a bit before flattening over the tape and the remainder of the people that weren’t crushed by her phone, smearing them out of existence as the tape curled up and crinkled, partially sticking to her foot as she reached down and peeled it off with her free hand, some red stains glued to her slightly sweaty skin. 

Ana still nonchalantly chewing her food, stuck the bloodied tape to the plate on the edge of its rim, disgustingly enough as she finished her last bite of food.  Ana stood up, lazily wiping the side of her heel covered in a bit of tiny remains against the edge of the couch, mashing their crushed bodies into the cheap cloth covering, cleaning her skin off before going to the kitchen to finish up.  Ana placed her plate into the sink, running some warm water over the leftover scraps of food as Ana grabbed the edge of the bloodied tape, opening up the trash can and sticking the surface to the inside edge of the trash bag for it to rot until it was to be eventually and reluctantly taken out by one of the girls. 

              Ana looked up from the kitchen sink, seeing Jessica tip toe out of Ana’s room with her trademark mischievous grin on her face.  “What are you doing in my room?” Ana asked, stepping around the corner into the living room, her arms crossed sternly as she looked down towards Jessica with the intention to intimidate an honest answer out of her.

              “Wow… calm down, I wasn’t even doing anything, like damn” Jessica insisted as she went into her own room right next to Ana’s.  Jessica coming back out carrying her dirty bed sheets as Ana hmphed, keeping her arms crossed as she watched Jessica pass her by, her sheets dragging on the floor behind her a bit as she made her way to the hallway washing machine. 

              “Why are you acting so strange… you know I find the tape on the table?” Ana questioned; with a little smirk she was trying to hide. 

              “Oh, did you now?” Jessica said, shrugging as she slid open the small, slatted door, beginning to pile her dirty sheets into the washing machine. 

              “Yes, and I know there are probably more, and I am guessing that you have put more in my room, no?” Ana said, tapping her fingers against her crossed arm, tilting her head with playful suspicion. 

              “I guess you’ll have to find out for yourself, huh?” Jessica dismissed, raising her brow.

              “Ugh…” Ana groaned, rolling her eyes in frustration. 

              “What, I thought you were all into killing them now?” Jessica said. 

              “Killing?  No, not on purpose, just having fun with them, some just wind up in the wrong place… but I do not want to play hide and go seek with them” Ana said. 

              “It’s just called hide n’ seek, girl” Jessica corrected, not even looking at Ana, compressing her sheets to fit the small metallic drum of the machine. 

              “Whatever… fine, I guess I can play some find your little people before I leave today” Ana said, uncrossing her arms and leaning against the couch, watching down the hallway as Jessica messed with the plastic and metal knobs on the cheap and very much outdated washing machine.  Suddenly, Ana saw Lacy’s door down the hallway behind Jessica creek open before Lacy emerged carrying her own set of dark sheets, Lacy wearing some ripped skinny jeans and a loose fitting black and white band t-shirt.

              “What the… you, too?” Lacy said, as she noticed Jessica using the washing machine at that moment.

              “Uhh… yah?” Jessica brushed off.

              “Wow, why are you being so rude so early in the morning?” Lacy exclaimed.

              “Lacy, it’s like 10 30 in the morning, that’s hardly early.  Plus, I’m not acting rude, though, you all are just so full of questions lately, damn” Jessica said, clicking another knob on the machine as Lacy sighed.

              “Hey, wait, is there room in there for my sheets?” Lacy asked, taking a few steps forward, holding the bunches of sheets to her body.

              “No, I’m not putting your cum stained sheets in there with mine anyway?” Jessica said.

              “My cum sheets?” Lacy nervous asked.

              “Lacy… we all heard you and Ki…kinda hard to ignore those squeaky porn moans” Jessica said, Ana even shaking her head up and down from the couch in agreement.  

              “Oh… uh…yeah…” Lacy chattered anxiously.

              “haha!” Ana bellowed with laughter.

              “Okay… uhh, I’ll wash mine later” Lacy said, stepping back to her room and tossing the black sheets onto the floor, stepping back out into the hallway closer to Ana and Jessica before she felt a rare crunch beneath her bare foot, the brittle squishing sensation beneath her toes and under her sole sent a little chill up her spine as she looked down confused, pivoting her foot as she curled it upwards to inspect what she had stepped on.  Lacy looking down, saw a piece of tape half stuck to her foot, the other half loosely flapping off the side of her foot, noticed that it was smudged red. Her foot covered in tiny blackened and flattened remains of micros. Lacy reached her fingers down, peeling off the tiny-infested tape and bringing it to her eyes, ignoring the fact that Jessica was laughing hysterically.  Inspecting the tape, noticing all the tiny dots were mashed up and lifeless before Lacy flicked the tape at Jessica’s face, Jessica while laughing, deflected the tape by swatting it away with her hand as it fell over the side of the washing machine between the crack in the dryer out of reach as that space became their tomb. “What the fuck was that?!”  Lacy shouted, confused.  “Was that what you were doing up so late last night? Sticking these fucking things all over the apartment?” Lacy said as Jessica continued to laugh. 

              “You two have fun…” Ana said, rolling her eyes as she walked back into her room to get ready, having plans to go to the gym and try a new restaurant with some of her teammates from volleyball.  Ana closed the door behind her as it only minorly quieted down Jessica’s continued laughter. “Now… where are these tiny little people…” Ana whispered to herself as she started to carefully look around her room while getting ready to workout.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 206 – Jessica

              Jessica continued to laugh in front of Lacy as Lacy couldn’t help but grin widely, trying not to laugh herself as she brushed some of the crushed micro bodies off her sole with the side of her hand.

              “Yas!  Oh my god, yes it was all so worth it!” Jessica gleamed with excitement in between gasping laughter.

              “So it was you?” Lacy asked again, placing her foot back down as her sole compressed into the cool wooden floor, feeling a few pieces of residue that were once micros crunch a little softer and deeper into the fine wrinkles of her sole, but not enough to bother her.

              “Well, duh!  You think Ana is doing anything like that anytime soon?” Jessica said, a tiny tear in her eye as she finally caught her breath, brushing the side of her finger at her eye, wiping away the small amount of liquid.

              “God damn, dude, it wasn’t that funny” Lacy emphasized with a tiny dismissive bit of awkward laughter. 

              “Oh, but the look on your face sold it all!” Jessica exclaimed again.  Lacy just staring at her unimpressed.

              “What, my face of slight annoyance because I thought I stepped on something else?   All it really did was remind me of the early days where the micros were running around all over and you never knew when they were going to end up under your shoe, ya know?” Lacy said.

              “That’s true, and I do miss those days a lot.  Only those little shits stuck to the bottom of your foot couldn’t even run, how hilarious is that, god it’s been so long since I’ve fucked with someone and they didn’t know about it” Jessica said, sighing in pleasure as she leaned up against the washing machine as it hummed quietly. 

              “Yeah? That’s what does it for you?  I have to admit, I remember when we were first starting to become friends and we brought some of your people to the pool and we used them to mess with those random girls… but I don’t think I was laughing nearly as hard as you then” Lacy said, leaning up against the wall as she heard Ki in her room fiddling with some drawers, probably dressing herself.

              “It’s always done it for me, I guess, I just had to do it while Miranda was gone because I don’t want that drama exploding in my face” Jessica said.

              “Awww, what happened to the tough girl who doesn’t take shit from anyone?” Lacy teased, giggling and crossing her arms.

              “Oh, shut the fuck up… you know I’m trying to be better, unless you want that side of me to come out?”  Jessica sarcastically teased.

              “Nah, I don’t doubt she’s still in there…” Lacy said, her lips curling a bit.

              “It’s all about Miranda, I feel bad, but I don’t, I promised her I would try, but she’s never going to know I do stuff like this, so whatever…what she doesn’t know won’t kill her” Jessica said, shrugging. 

              “Don’t you feel bad for her though, I feel like she’s gone through the most shit out of any of us” Lacy said.

              “I mean… I guess, life does seem to be a bit unfair to her somewhat” Jessica pondered.

              “Right? But… just… don’t start anything with her, ya know, you’re kinda responsible for half of that shit that she’s been through.  I know she’s been going through a tough time even without you, which… sucks to say the least” Lacy urged.

              “Oh my god, are you my mother…I mean, like my other mother? Jessica said, correcting herself.

              “You know what I’m trying to say, sheesh… just don’t freak her out when she gets back is all… whenever that is” Lacy said with a concerning look. 

              “Have you heard from her at all?” Jessica asked.

              “Barely, just a few texts at a time, dude” Lacy said.

              “Hmm… that sucks” Jessica said, almost uninterested.  

              “Yeah… any plans for spring break, though, as to not continue this so fucking depressing conversation?” Lacy asked.

              “Yah, I’m headed to the beach with my mom, she owns a small condo in Miami as a vacation spot” Jessica said.

              “Oh, of course she does… that must be so nice to just have lying around” Lacy dismissed, rolling her eyes. 

              “Yeah, I know… rich bitches, right?  You and your girlfriend can come if you want!  But you’re both getting a hotel, I do not want my mom’s sheets stained…” Jessica chirped with a bitchy grin.

              “Oh fuck you… but, ah, that’s okay, Ki and I are just gonna hang out here, I need to save some money, but thanks for the invite” Lacy said, uncrossing her arms and taking her back off the wall, starting to take a few steps back to her room. “Hey, by the way, are there any more of your tape people lying around just so I know?”  Lacy asked.

              “Now why would I spoil the surprise?” Jessica teased, pursing her lips.

              “Whatever… see ya later” Lacy said before closing her bedroom door behind her.  Jessica smiling a bit, walking back to her room, passing up some spots where she knew she had some tape, ignoring them as to savor the idea of someone else playing with them without their knowledge.  Jessica reached her hand for her doorknob, listening to Ana shuffle around her room, whispering in a language that Jessica didn’t understand. 

“OW!” Ana shouted behind the door.

“Oh pffff…” Jessica tried her best to laugh under her breath as to not disturb the mischief going on in Ana’s room, Jessica’s mind going wild with just the ideas of what had to be happening since she knew the reactions had to be from where she placed the tape in such sensitive areas. Jessica closed the door behind her gently, sitting in her bed quietly, nearly pressing her ear against the wall she shared with Ana, listening for more disturbances from her next-door neighbor…

 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

              Ana tugged her fingers at the dark blue straps and ripped off her sports bra as soon as she started to put it on, feeling a sharp needle-like pain on her right nipple, throwing the bra to the ground as the inside faced up towards her and seeing a piece of tape stuck to the inside of her sweaty bra cup. Ana was angry at the tinies for what she assumed was for biting her, hovering the bottom of her right heel over the piece of tape as the squeaks of the tinies screaming barely made it up to Ana’s ears, aiming carefully before slamming her heel directly onto the piece of tape, obliterating and crunching the tinies that bit her all in unison from one swift overwhelming stomp as Jessica heard the thud from through the wall.  Ana bending down, seeing the gnashed and grinded up piece of tape, peeling it off the inside of her bra and throwing it in the small trashcan under her desk. “What the hell Jessica, why in there?!” Ana shouted, hearing Jessica’s muffled laughs through the wall. “Ugh….” Ana irritatingly grumbled, placing the slightly bloodied bra back onto her chest before snapping the straps against her back and shoulders, adjusting her ample tits to set them in a more comfortable position. Ana finished getting dressed to go to the gym, pulling up some white socks over her feet and ankles, slipping on her favorite blue running shoes before putting back on her pale-yellow t-shirt. 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Engulfed by a musty scent, the tinies were stuck to the massive dome shaped structure, hanging upside down, facing outward, thankfully, not stuck facing into the padding of the thick sports bra, instead being constantly dazed by the dried sweaty aroma.  The micros started yelling at each other, deciding their fate was to not be accepted, yelling for some kind of freedom, as about half the people didn’t want to listen, they were content with just being stuck and eventually dying.  Suddenly, they were lifted up, blindingly quick, yells began to scatter around to bite her as soon as they felt her skin against their own bodies, but they were presented with a massive pair of tits, being lifted towards them as the soft pink areola grew closer and closer until it looked like a massive wrinkled pink hill, the shadow growing over them as they felt themselves collide with her soft flesh as they bit and chomped in every direction and has hard as they could, until they were jolted back and dropped on the ground in a hard slam.  The cushioning of the thick padded cup broke their fall before they looked up and saw the massive heel looming above them, and without a second to even process their fear, it had fell upon them.

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

              Ana stepped into her bathroom, still a little angry at the bra incident, checking herself out in the mirror and tightening her ponytail a little more with a few quick twists of her hands.  Ana decided to quicky pee before leaving, stepping up to her toilet as she started to pull down her tight shorts and snug white athletic underwear before something caught her eyes as she began to squat over the bowl,” what the… fuck?” Ana whispered to herself. Ana pulled her shorts and underwear back up before turning around, facing the toilet, noticing a piece of tape on the seat on top of the rim, reaching down carefully and peeling it off the porcelain, holding the dozens of stuck tinies carefully up to her eyes as she inspected them, “really… on my toilet, come on Jessica…you think I really wouldn’t have noticed?” Ana mumbled quietly to herself.  “Now what to do with these little people…” Ana whispered, seeing their tiny bodies shake and struggle just from the breath and wind of her whisper alone.  “Would you all like to join me on my workout, or would you like to go down the toilet?” Ana said with a tiny yet deep giggle, hearing their tiny and indiscernible squeaks of fear as she held them up a little closer to her ear.  “Ah… that’s what I thought you said” Ana said with a grin, building up the tension within herself now that she had a newfound appreciation for her power over the tinies. 

              Ana contemplated for a few seconds before staring down at the tinies with her bright green eyes, “I guess you can join me today, but ehh…. hold on” Ana said, sticking the piece of tape to the side of her sink so they could face her, Ana undoing her shorts and underwear again as she relieved herself on the toilet as the tinies watched on, not being able to cover their ears as her stream collided with the still water, blaringly loud to them.  Ana began cleaning herself up a bit before flushing behind her.  Ana stood up straight, still naked from the waist down as she bent towards the tape, peeling them off the side of the sink gently with her blue chipped nails.  “Ah, and no biting, yes?” Ana whispered, pointing a loose finger at the little people as if lecturing them, pulling her underwear and shorts up with her free hand.

Ana peeled the top of her compact shorts open and gently placed the tape against the skin of the inside of her thigh just outside of her underwear, snapping the waistband of her shorts shut with a soft smack.  Ana feeling the little tickles of tiny people against the inside of her thigh just below her groin and above the length of the end of her shorts, feeling their struggles against her own skin as they were pinned against her.  Ana finished up in the bathroom and walked out into the living room, noticing that with each step the struggling of the tiny people on the inside of her leg only intensified, feeling like a tiny buzzing sensation.

              Ana grabbed her keys and gym bag off of the kitchen bar before she heard a few loud footsteps from behind her, Jessica’s door suddenly swung open.  “Wait! Did you find the other one?” Jessica rushed to asked.

              “Yes…” Ana sternly said.

              “Well…what happened?” Jessica asked, widening her eyes in excitement.

              “They will be coming to my workout with me” Ana chirped with a smile, jingling the keys in her hand as she slung the strap of her gym bag around her shoulder.

              “Where did you put them… in your gym bag?” Jessica asked, taking a few steps closer to Ana.

              “No, on my leg” Ana said, stepping up to the front door, unlocking it, twisting the knob and opening up the door into the warm hallway.

              “You’re not going to show me?” Jessica asked disappointingly. 

              “Ughh…” Ana groaned, turning around quickly, taking her free hand and lifting up the corner of her shorts, revealing the piece of tape attached to the inside of her thigh as Jessica chuckled with satisfaction.

              “Well, alright, have fun, let me know how they do hehe!” Jessica giggled, trotting off back to her room.  Ana closed the front door behind her, driving herself to the gym as it was a little busier than she wanted, annoyed that she had to wait for some equipment to become free.  Ana decided to warmup on the bike machine instead, peddling and peddling for a while as she listened to her favorite workout songs, feeling sweat drip down to her nose as she pumped her legs up and down harder and faster against the increased resistance, too distracted to notice the micros against her thigh had stopped struggling halfway through her bike exercise.

 The tinies were so pinned against her skin that the sweat built up around them the more Ana moved, stuck tightly to their new goddess as her pores started to leak against them, the intense smell of her sex above them and the every growing heat radiating from it, they were being bounced up and down repeatedly and quickly, covered in her warm and salty sweat as they thrashed and shook as much as they could with weakened muscles before a near miracle happened, the tape separated from her skin at the corner, starting to peel away as the tinies caught their breath, dripping wet from her sweat still as the tape started to lose its grip more, falling out of her shorts after another one of her rapid pumps, drifting down like a ribbon towards the rubbery an dirty gym floor, flicking and flowing as they stared upwards, seeing Ana’s mighty legs pump up and down high above them before crashing against Ana’s bunched up towel on the floor, sparing their lives apart from a few broken limbs on some unlucky people who took the brunt of the impact.  The tinies forced to listen to the earsplitting pop music coming from the ceiling speakers in the planet sized facility, no choice but to watch Ana’s peddles nearly crashing down on them over and over again for what seemed like forever.

Ana finally felt satisfied with her cardio workout, lifted herself off of the bike seat, reaching down and grabbing her metallic water bottle by her feet before taking a few big gulps of cold water, sighing in relief, Ana placed her bottle in her gym bag and grabbed her towel off of the floor, bringing it up to her face and wiping some excess sweat off before she felt something unfamiliar softly crunch against her face like little gritty granules of sand, pulling the towel back slowly before realizing that she was looking at the smeared piece of tape tarnished with blood and sweat, the microscopic bodies gnashed into a salty pink goop mixture.  Ana turning towards the large mirrors against the wall and saw her wet forehead scattered with some pinkish dots mixed in with the beads of dripping perspiration, wondering how they got there, Ana quickly hustled to the trash can, flicking the tape off into the bin before wiping her head clean of crushed bodies with a clean part of the towel. “Wow, they didn’t last long at all, that’s disappointing” Ana thought before stepping up to a new machine for the next part of her routine. 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 210 – Grove View Apartments

              Their muscles were on fire, stuck in place for days, trapped on the floor in a gigantic living room, forced to only stare up at the massive pieces of furniture and feel the intense quakes of the three giantesses seemingly walking over them, panicking as a barefoot or shoe came crashing down right next to them throughout the days they were stuck on the floor.  The dozens of people were stuck right on the corner of where the hallway met the living room and kitchen, in such a high traffic area, the many micros wondered how they hadn’t been spotted or crushed, having to feel the intense quakes over and over again, listening to their booming conversations until it was quiet and dark.  No matter how much they struggled, they couldn’t free themselves, just exhausting their energy ever more as they lay undiscovered and helpless.

              They watched as the giantess with black hair passed them by nearly every day, trying their best to yell with exhausted and lost voices, trying to make enough of a squeak to get her attention, but it was lost, her ears were miles above them as they watched on from below, her massive legs crashing next to them, rattling their bones. They began to beg to be crushed, praying for it even, just to be put out of their misery as their bodies began to fail, dreaming that one of the giantesses would flatten them as their bodies withered away from lack of nourishment, some of them holding on to their lives and spirits as others starved and died atop the tape, facing upward from the bottom of the floor only being able to look up at the unaware towering women.

 

Day 212 – Jessica

              Jessica exited her room, dressed up in her favorite expensive all-white sneakers and pale blue skinny jeans with a bunch of shallow rips up the thighs, wearing an lightly colored off-pink blouse with some buttons opened above her cleavage, spending extra time to curl her hair as it slinked down her upper back, her purse in hand as she planned on spending the day shopping with some of her sorority friends, grabbing her keys off the kitchen counter, stepping around the corner, looking down and noticing the tape she put on the corner was still there somehow, so obvious to her, but to nobody else she assumed, sighing in disappointment at the result of that piece remaining untouched. 

Jessica hmphed as she squatted down, the fibers of her skinny jeans audibly tensing up to the weakened ears of her micros, noticing a few of the tiny dots were totally lifeless, some of them still wiggling as Jessica openly smiled, she stuck out a finger, nearly pressing her perfectly manicured red nail into a few of the still struggling tinies before she heard a metallic tapping of a key at the front door, Jessica quickly retracting her hand and stood up straight, adjusting her large purse around her shoulder as the front door swung open, “Miranda, holy shit!” Jessica exclaimed with a shocked look. 

              “Hey, I’m finally back” Miranda said, lifting her luggage over the hump of the door frame, Miranda stepping closer into the hallway as the wheels of her suitcase starting to vibrate against the familiar cheap wood of the apartment.  The tinies still clinging to life atop the tape next to Jessica’s shoe were lit up with glee, knowing the blonde giantess was actually good and helped the micros, she could save them, they thought, believing they could muster the strength to get ger attention and be saved from such a perilous fate, they started yelling at each other to make as much noise as possible with whatever strength they had left.

  Jessica panicked a bit, realizing there was still a few pieces of tape left around the apartment, she quickly kicked her foot out, stamping the side of her shoe’s sole onto the people who had just had their hope restored upon seeing Miranda.  Jessica playing it off as she brought her other leg behind her and leaned against the wall as if posing for conversation, instead, pivoting the sole of her shoe against the tape, smashing and pressing them against the rubber sole, wiping them off the face of the earth as Jessica breathed a sigh relief as Miranda didn’t seem to even notice.

              “It’s good to have you back, how is everything?” Jessica asked, twisting her shoe a bit, feeling a few more pops as she firmly grinded her shoe into the corner of the wall, just to make sure all of her micros were unrecognizably dead on her sole. 

              “I wish I could say everything is fine, but like… not everything went well” Miranda said, her eyes looked tired, her normally tanned skin a bit lighter, and her voice riddled with some hints of sadness. 

              “I’m sorry, girl… if you need anything, just let me know, okay?” Jessica said, genuinely.

              “Thank you, I think I just want to check on Ashton City right now though, but like… maybe we can chat later” Miranda said with a half-smile.

              “Sure thing!” Jessica said, leaning back as Miranda passed up her up, turning the corner and unlocking her bedroom door, gently closing it behind her as Jessica finally leaned off the wall, inspecting the bottom of her shoe, seeing the stuck piece of tape curled up and mashed between the crisscrossing patterns of the rubber sole, peeling the remains of her micros off and tossing it in the trash before leaving for the day. 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 217 - Miranda

              A few days later, Lacy ventured into to Miranda room, noticing there was some scattered clothes on the floor, not like Miranda at all, conversing for a little while. “Well, we’re all glad you’re back, dude” Lacy said, sitting on Miranda’s bed as Miranda sat at her desk, her back turned towards Ashton City.  Miranda dressed in comfortable loose pink and white pajamas, her hair a little messy.          

              “Me, too… it just sucks” Miranda said, sullen.

              “I know… I’m sorry, your family sounds great though, you will all get through it” Lacy said with an understanding smile. 

              “Thank you… so, what’s like the latest with you?” Miranda asked.

              “Ki and I are moving to LA after I graduate… I know, it’s kinda big news” Lacy said, trying her best to hide wide smile.

              “Oh, wow! Do the other girls know?” Miranda asked.

              “Yeah, but they seem happy enough for me, which is all I can really ask for” Lacy said.

              “I’m happy for you, too, that sounds amazing, I love LA… hey we should like, totally have big going away party, for the new L-A-cy, right?” Miranda said, laughing a bit.

              “We still have half the semester to go, haha, don’t get too excited, dude” Lacy said with a soft chuckle.

              “Yeah, you’re right, but it’s coming up faster than you think” Miranda said.

              “About that… what have your professors said about you missing so much school?” Lacy asked.

              “They were understanding, they sent me some incompletes, so I can like, go at my own pace and take the tests before the end of the semester and still get all my credits.  They were so nice about it, at least most of them were … one professor didn’t care at all and I have to retake the class in the Fall” Miranda said, a hint of anger in her voice.

              “What? That is so fucked up!  What an asshole” Lacy exclaimed.

              “I know… I can’t do anything though, I even emailed the dean of the nursing college and she couldn’t help me, I’ll have to be a student for a little longer here, she said…” Miranda said, her tired eyes looking towards the floor, her normally pink painted toenails were plain as she mashed her soles and toes into the warm sun-soaked carpet. 

              “Well that professor sounds like a fucking dick… ugh… I’m so sorry, Miranda, you’ve been through so much… I can’t believe you’re still always so nice and shit… even with all the dumb shit I’ve done to you” Lacy said.

              “It’s alright, we’re still friends” Miranda lovingly responded. 

              “Yeah, we are, huh?” Lacy said with a smile.

              “Well… uhh… I’ll let you get back to playing Sim City… I know, bad joke, but hey, let me know if you need anything, or if you finally wanna smoke some weed with me, it really does make you feel more relaxed” Lacy said, giggling a bit as Miranda exhaled from her nose a bit with a smile.

              “Okay, Lace, we’ll see about that” Miranda said as she watched her walk out of her bedroom, gently closing the door behind her. 

              Miranda turned her chair around back towards Ashton City, watching over her people throughout the day, barely leaving her room for anything.

 

Day 226 – Miranda

              Miranda was used to being back at Grove View, sleeping in her bed again, but losing interest in taking care of herself.  She barely did her makeup, didn’t paint her nails, and pretty much only got up to shower, eat, and go to class, not to mention supervising the leadership over Ashton City, her looming face and chest over her desk-city as usual. 

              “Miranda, how many times can I say this, your friend Ana with the red hair flattened an entire neighborhood, our official death toll is well above 2000 people, with so many people still, to this day, recovering at the hospital on base” Sabine typed as Miranda read the message confused.

              “And how many times do I have to say that she would never do something like that, I picked her to watch over you while I was away because she’s my closest friend at this school, okay?  Enough of the blaming, I don’t see anything wrong with the city, it looks exactly like how I left it” Miranda typed back furiously, as zero messages came back, Miranda could tell her tiny mayor was frustrated, but if Sabine couldn’t believe Miranda, then what was the point of picking her to lead, Miranda thought, setting her phone down on her lap.  Miranda growing frustrated, hmphed dramatically and went back to her bed to take a late afternoon nap, ridding herself of watching over a self-sentient tiny city for the rest of the day.  Miranda thinking about her promises to Ashton City, how she wanted to be closer to them, wanting to have events where they could enjoy each other’s company like movie night, but she questioned her entire motive.  Miranda having just lost someone close to her in her family, felt the crushing weight of depression starting to wash over her, having the thought that no matter how much she cared for Ashton City, she would lose them eventually, the thought tearing at her mind.

              Miranda, unable to sleep, curled up in a ball began to think of different ways to help Ashton City, maybe a more direct role she thought, damning her initial intentions of being hands-off and letting them govern themselves as she just supervised from above, but she was wanting to be in control to make up for the lack of control over losing a loved one, unable to cope with the grief. Miranda having lost someone, commiserated with the tinies that she had accidentally killed or squished, realizing how terrible it must have been to lose someone by her hand, the psychological impact hit Miranda differently though, the people on her desk were still small and relatively insignificant, thinking of them more like pets than people anyway. Miranda wanted to take on that responsibility, but maybe after she just rested for a while in pity, when she finally got to feeling better, she thought, whenever that would be…  

 

Day 230 – Jessica

              Jessica walked back into her room after a short day of classes, dropping her large designer purse on the floor next to the foot of her bed in a thud, planning on heading to the gym with Ana and join in on a tough workout, she started to get undressed from her warmer weather clothes, inspired by the idea that Ana had earlier put some tinies on herself before exercising, Jessica had a devious idea to do the same as a smile crept across her face, wanting to know what it felt like to have hundreds of micros dying on her while she trained hard, going to her closet and peering down at the floor, staring at the boxes next to her bare feet, her smile turned into a frown of deep concern.

Jessica squatted down at the frame of her closet door, right in front of Toy Town, “what the fuck…” Jessica whispered to herself.  Inspecting the sandy floor by the half-destroyed city, she noticed there were fewer boxes than she remembered from after her last shipment to her customers, she saw the dot-sized people scattering around the city, but they looked so far and few in between, nothing like the earlier days where the streets were saturated with panicking people, Jessica severely missing that level of power she had.  Jessica’s heart sank as she realized her supply of micro slaves was dwindling…