- Text Size +

In this chapter:   Classes resume on campus. Jessica meets with Sandra to discuss their product while a struggle for survival takes place below.  Ana explores some potential opportunities.  Miranda gets help from an unlikely person.  Jessica finds some tiny guests in her room. 

 

Day 141 – Jessica

              Jessica stayed at the sorority house after the scene with Lacy, harboring in Ashley’s room for a few days.  She spent time sleeping off the weekend hangover and avoiding going back to the apartment at all costs to save herself from having to deal with the washed-out feelings of a drunken accident that sent shockwaves of sour emotions through her mind.  Jessica enduring a few awkward hours at the mall with Ashley, trying to make herself feel better by buying whatever she wanted, new makeup, new clothes, new shoes, but it wasn’t distracting her enough.  Jessica trying to act normal in the living room while the girls teased her about Lacy trying to kiss her, Ashley spilling the gossip almost immediately to the girls and word quickly spread throughout the house.

Jessica became embarrassed, a rare occasion for her, barely able to defend herself, usually dealing with her problems head on and with calculated coldness, this time she dismissed the girls, packing her things and rushing out the door after some uncomfortable byes.  Ashley and the girls quickly trying to apologize before Jessica hopped into an uber back to the apartments.  The sorority girls brushed her off, coming to the consensus that she would come back around eventually and get back to her normal banter absorbed self.  Ashley remarking, she better sort her shit out so she could get more micro packs of people, the girls all agreeing. 

              Jessica nervously walked up the stairs towards the front door of the apartment, struggling thinking of what she would do if she saw Lacy, not knowing what to say or how to act.  Jessica grew more anxious, her heart beating a bit, forgetting to blink in the chilly air.  Gripping the cold handle with her hand, opening the door into the dimly lit hallway, a rush of warm air behind her as she looked around, no sign of anyone as she stepped in.  Jessica quickly hurried into her room, closing the door behind her.  Jessica collapsed in her bed, burying a pillow over her face as she took a couple of deep breaths to calm her nerves, “good… good, everyone’s asleep” Jessica mumbled into the underside of her fluffy pillow, Jessica kicked off her shoes as they thudded at the base of her bed.  Jessica faded in and out of a nap, tossing uneasily under her covers for an hour before she heard the back patio door slam, waking up in a rush knowing that Lacy was pretty much the only person who used the patio to smoke. 

“Fuck…” Jessica whispered to herself, easing out of the bed, and tiptoeing to her window, carefully pulling the blinds to the side so she could see the corner of the patio, catching a glimpse of the back of Lacy, puffs of smoke rising in the cold air, seeing her slumped over in the cheap plastic chair before letting the blinds fall back in place.  Jessica sighed, checking her phone as a reminder notification popped up to meet Sandra that afternoon.  Jessica going through her morning routine, getting dressed up for the first day of classes of the spring semester.  Jessica packing her purse with her school supplies, laptop, and chargers before opening up her closet to see how Toy Town had been the last few days she was away, satisfied that the packs of plastic containers were full to her specifications, grabbing one off the floor next to the broken city and placing it gently in her purse.        

              Jessica paused behind her bedroom door, hearing the patio door slam shut again followed by the soft footsteps of Lacy walking down the hall, Jessica heard Lacy’s bedroom door close shut before she quietly opened hers, trying to tiptoe through the living room and out the door, yet her expensive winter boots stamped against the wood floors.  Rushing out of the front door now before she hurried down the stairs to her car, the micro pack of people bashing against the inside of her purse as they tossed and tumbled with her quaking steps. 

Jessica parked her car in one of the garages on campus, checking her phone, seeing a few texts asking if she was okay from the sorority girls, but she ignored them, letting a song fade out on the speakers before reluctantly turning off the engine.  Jessica walked into the cool classroom, sitting front and center, placing her purse full of micros next her winter boots as students started to pour in around her.  Jessica unable to focus on the boring older professor as he blabbed about accounting and its importance to the whatever, only able to think of Lacy and what that interaction might have looked like, tossing around fake conversations in her head until the sound of students leaving the room snapped Jessica out of it. 

              Jessica walked in line with the other business students, her purse tucked between her arm and her black winter coat, “come on, girl, get it together…” Jessica whispered to herself.

“First days are tough, huh?” a fellow student said to the side of Jessica, but the student’s words were met with a dismissive twist of face, the student blushing embarrassingly as they took a few quick steps to get in front of the crowd and away from an annoyed Jessica. 

              Jessica walked down a familiar hallway, knocking on the office of her former professor, Sandra. 

“Come in” Ms. Faust’s voice muffled from behind the door.  Jessica creaked the door open, gently closing it behind her.

“Hey, Sandra, how are you?” Jessica, said, taking a seat across from Sandra’s desk. 

“Aww… it was Ms. Faust last time” Sandra said with a playful grin.

“But you said…” Jessica said.

“I know, I’m just teasing” Sandra giggled, then taking a relaxing sigh, taking her hands off her keyboard, and sitting back in her chair, wiggling a bit to get more comfortable.

“So, how did you like my little sample pack over winter break?” Jessica asked.

“Oh! They were so great; I had a very good customer experience” Sandra said with a pleasant smile on her face.

“Care to elaborate?” Jessica asked.

“Well… they followed directions without hesitation, pretty much did whatever I demanded them to, they felt great giving massages, did well enough with cleaning, the rest is… rather personal” Sandra said.

“That’s okay, I understand perfectly… so you liked them?” Jessica asked.

“I’ll give you a hint… they’re in my flats right now making my day that much more relaxing” Sandra said, sliding her flats in view under the desk in front of Jessica’s boots. 

“No way!” Jessica exclaimed.

“Yes way, take a look!” Sandra said, sliding her feet out, heels first, dragging the skin of her soles gently across the rim, peeling off any surviving tinies stuck to the bottom of her feet.  Jessica bent down, maneuvering her head under the desk, reaching for the flats, picking them up gently and placing them on the desk in front of her in the light.  Jessica leaned in as Sandra watched on with a curious grin.  Jessica saw the tiny micros scattering around the blackened soles of the stylish grey ballet flats, disappearing under the shadow of the rim by the toe section.  Jessica saw a few red stains as well, tiny little red mashed bodies glistening as the rest hid, rather uselessly, where they could. 

“They can’t climb out, look!” Jessica laughed, caught up in the moment, forgetting about her problems for a brief lapse as she chuckled with her former business professor. Jessica saw a pile of micros trying to climb up from the heel section over the brim, but to them it was like trying to climb the height of a small curving building.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

              The rumbling stopped for a brief moment; the tiny people trapped in the small plastic prison tried to catch themselves before hitting a wall in a thud, the tiny people screaming with each rocking motion.  The survivors of the boss roleplaying scenario with the giantess thought they did a good enough job over the last few weeks to be rewarded with a break, but the breaks never came, constantly being used, crushed, eaten, spat on, flattened, until their numbers dwindled down to the last 18. 

Groups from the roleplay didn’t matter anymore, there were no scores, no notes, just death, seeing their counterparts disappear one by one as the 35-year-old professor carelessly used them as less than tiny employees.  The slaves of Toy Town weathered the storm, finally seeing a light as the professor’s fingers wrapped around their prison in the purse, blurring their vision as they were pulled up and out, slammed on the floor with a bang as the fingers released them, only being able to see the lower half of her body as the view was cut off from under the desk.  The tinies catching a glimpse up her long legs, her grey skirt wrapping tightly around her thighs as they suddenly felt their prison tossed down, the edge tipping over as they scattered, her bare toes plowing into them. 

              The tinies spilled out on the shallow carpet in front of a pair of grey ballet flats, impossibly huge, the shadow of the shoes engulfing them, the professor playfully rubbing her soles and toes over the edges of the shoes, rubbing back and forth in front of them, slipping her toes into one of the shoe and dangling it over the tines as they watched in horror, nobody running in fear of a quicker death, instead, remaining stunned, waiting for an order. 

The massive feet above them, the view of her legs towering for miles above them in the shadow under the desk, the flat dangling, wafting the feint smell of her feet towards them with a small gust of wind each time it bounced, before it slipped off of her toes, slamming into the ground, throwing everyone back, the loud giggling thundering down on them.  She twisted her feet around, curling her toes into the soles as she pushed the flats over on their sides, the opening presented in front of the tinies servants as an invitation.  ‘YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO BY NOW” the voice boomed from above. 

The tinies rushed into the flats, splitting up in two groups of 9, climbing into the side of the flats, trying to carefully walk inside of them as her toes dug into the soles, the flats still shaking from the instability, a few minutes passed as the flats slammed back down to normal, the servants scattering about the soles, having no time to find a better position before each flat full of people saw the light from above dim, her toes starting to drag over the rim of the heel, sliding down into the soles slowly, her toes dragging forward as the skin from her feet slid forward, dragging over a few people, smearing them under the ball of her foot, panicked as the micros started to scream, the light disappearing, in a pitch black setting, the skin and her toes continued to roll towards them, most surviving under the wrinkles by her arch, and in between her toes as they settled near the front.  Encapsulated by the harsh smell of feet that had been walking around all day, trapped and pinned down under her skin, unable to breath the clean air, coughing and eyes tearing up as they pushed and writhed between the wrinkles sending a pleasurable dull tickle into the soles of the giantess’ feet. 

That feeling of an eternity passing as she curled and wriggled her toes with each pleasurable tickle, people crunching and popping between her wrinkles, their bodies gushing and staining her skin as the smell of her feet grew worse, they started to suffocate, pressing further into her soles them more they struggled, trying to slide out, but it was no use, many of then passing out from the lack of air, those lucky enough to be under her toes at least had a tiny pocket of smelly air to get them by, but the rest under the flats of her soles stopped struggling, letting go, breathing their last breath of the thick, humid and contaminated oxygen left before there was a loud knocking vibrating below them. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

“Looks like only a few made it” Sandra said, tipping her flats gently to the side as the limp bodes scattered on the flat surface of the desk. 

“Don’t worry, I got you another 100 pack” Jessica said. 

“Fantastic!” Sandra shouted.  Seeing a few specks barely moving around, pulling the flats off of the desk and throwing them on the floor at her feet, Sandra casually slipping them back on.

“What are you going to do with those last three?” Jessica asked.  Sandra adjusted her red-rimmed glassed, wincing her eyes down to get a closer look, stretching her hand out and slamming her palm over them, crushing everyone that was left, including the people who had lost consciousness under her soles.  Sandra quickly rubbed her palm down her skirt, wiping off the remains of her once loyal employees.  “I guess that answers that” Jessica giggled.

“I’ve got a surprise for you to say thank you for wanting to include me in this little startup business of yours” Sandra said, reaching into the small drawer next to her desk and pulling out a tiny red container. 

“What’s that?” Jessica asked, leaning in curiously with a friendly smile. 

“Your new delivery system, I had friend make a case of them for $50” Sandra said, placing the small red container on the desk in front of Jessica.  “If you’ll take a look, it’s got a logo, little compartments inside for different items if you so choose, a seal, and it’s got little pricks of air holes for better air quality!” Sandra explained.  Jessica observing the item, her smile grew wider, the dark red container could fit hundreds easily, littler dividers inside could separate people, maybe even whole buildings for people who wanted to pay more, the ideas were rushing through her mind, she picked up the container, feeling like a smooth suede, turning it over in her hand, the logo with her name written in cursive front over a small black heart. 

“This is amazing, wow!” Jessica said in excitement. 

“Yeah, you like it?” Sandra asked.

“Absolutely, I can’t thank you enough, holy shit!” Jessica exclaimed.

“You’re very welcome, Jessica, but let’s watch the language” Sandra said.

“Sorry… uhh… I have your cut, and your next shipment to say thank you” Jessica said, placing a wad of bills on the desk, reaching back into her purse and placing the now plain looking container next to the other, sliding both forward back towards Sandra as she giddily placed the 100 new people back into her own purse. 

“That’s 2000 dollars all squared away, here you go” Sandra said, extending the small case full of the new red prisons. 

“It’s always a pleasure, let’s meet more often” Jessica said.

“Schedule a meeting with me any time on through my teacher page, Jessica, and thank you; I can’t wait to see where this goes” Sandra said. 

“Of course, and uhh… remember when you said my attitude was a problem before we went off to winter break?” Jessica asked, placing the case in her purse, zipping up and turning her attention back towards the professor.

“Yeah, why?” Sandra asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

“I just want to let you know that I’m working on it…” Jessica said with a curled smile.

“Growing as a person means changing things that you didn’t like about yourself” Sandra said, dropping a bit of wisdom.  Jessica stood up and turned towards the door, opening it before turning back for her last quip. 

“Who says I didn’t like being a bitch?” Jessica said with a grin. The women both playfully laughing before Jessica closed the door, headed to her next class. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 141 – Miranda

              Miranda sat at her desk, unkempt and messy blonde hair curling around her shoulders and neck, warm skin, tiny beads of sweat of her forehead, dark circles under her eyes when her skin would normally be as close to flawless as possible; dressed in a pale pink tank top and black short shorts, her head propped up by her elbow on her desk as she still battled her illness, feeling good enough now to at least get up and walk around, guilting herself for missing the first classes of the next semester, watching Ashton City bustle below her chest.  Sniffling here and there, rubbing her nose with the side of her hand, her nostrils red, her cheeks flushed red, as she stared down at her people going about their day, an empty plastic container that Ana gave her a few nights prior next to the city tipped over by the burnt and decimated neighborhoods where Miranda spilled her coffee, drowning and burning thousands. 

Miranda watched as her people attempted to clean up her accident, the blackened and browned houses decimated as the destruction was piled up by working crews, Miranda pinching the debris between her fingers and tossing it in her trash can, slowly but surely, she didn’t want to intervene too much with the actual cleaning, causing untold destruction with a slightest movement if she made another mistake.    

              Miranda received broken off and on communications from the damaged military base, sniffling as she picked up her phone from between her thighs with an exhausted groan. “How are our guests adjusting?” Miranda typed.

“We set them up in a neighborhood, they should be fine” the message returned quickly after.

“What neighborhood?” Miranda typed, but there was no answer.  Miranda hummed again after another sniffle, setting her phone back on the chair between her legs.  Miranda moved the container off the desk, tossing it on the floor at her feet, frustratingly sweeping it away with her foot as it thudded off one of the legs of the desk.  Miranda turned with gasp, hearing a sudden knock at her door.

“You okay in there?” Jessica whispered quietly. Miranda shook her head, refusing to answer, continued to look down at the grids in the streets, not a lot of cars on the roads, fuel reserved for the military, instead, thousands of people walking around below her, tiny specks of people going in and out of the buildings, houses, she admired that the majority of the city remained intact, cringing as she scanned the length of her desk and seeing the blemishes and blights of destruction, knowing that the tiny lives below her would never be able to get back to a total normalcy, snapping out of it when she heard another quiet knock, “Hey, I just thought I’d bring you something and check on you” Jessica whispered again behind the door. Miranda refused to answer, lowering her brow in anger as she stood up with a humph, pushing herself back in the chair with her heels, marching with purpose to her bedroom door, flinging it open as Jessica twitched back in the door frame from the sudden surprise. 

Without a word, Miranda left the door open and returned to her chair, turning her back towards her room, continuing to watch the city below her.  Jessica walked in awkwardly, closing the door behind her gently, sitting on the bed behind Miranda who had her back turned to her.  Jessica sat a small paper cup of tea from the local coffee shop down on Miranda’s nightstand, the steam puffing out of the small hole atop.  Jessica twiddled her thumbs for a moment, staring at her boots digging into Miranda’s bedroom carpet.  “Are you feeling any better?” Jessica asked. Miranda didn’t answer, Jessica watching on as Miranda pinched up another mound of burnt debris, tossing the blackened dust into the trash can, but she wasn’t paying attention, unknowingly grabbing a small crew along with their machinery between her fingers, crushing them into the sludge on her fingers before depositing them into the bin.  “I see that you got my package from Ana… what did you do with them?” Jessica asked.

“Saved them from you, obviously” Miranda said, Jessica sighing.

“I gave them to Ana to give to you, I just thought it would be a nice thing to do for you while you were feeling bad” Jessica said, bouncing her feet up and down restlessly.

“What are you even doing here, huh? Like… are you gonna make fun of me, tell me I look like shit right now like… cut to the chase already” Miranda said, sniffling into her hand. 

“Miranda… chill, I’m here to say sorry about everything” Jessica said.

“Oh… okay, you mean like when you said sorry and then fed me my own people?” Miranda scoffed.

“No… I mean it this time” Jessica stated.

“Whatever…” Miranda dismissed.

“Oh my god, I’m serious!” Jessica shouted in frustration. Miranda winced at the high-pitched yell, seeing one of the tallest skyscrapers rattle, the windows breaking all the way down as the speck sized people below scattered away from the raining shards.

“Keep it down” Miranda said, turning her chair around towards Jessica. 

“I’m sorry… I just, I know you probably don’t believe me, but I’m here now trying to be cordial” Jessica said. Miranda crossed her arms, staring Jessica down with her tired eyes. 

“Is there something you like… want?” Miranda asked.

“Lacy tried to kiss me” Jessica said, staring down at her boots.

“What?!” Miranda shouted, rocking the city behind her in a quake.

“Yeah… a few nights ago, she was really drunk, I don’t know if she mentioned it” Jessica said.

“No… noooo” Miranda dramatically gasped, her tired eyes widening.  

“I think she was lonely, maybe missing her ex a little too much” Jessica said.

“Well… what did you do?” Miranda asked.

“I pushed her into an uber home and haven’t seen her since” Jessica said.

“She’s in class right now; oh my god, Jessica” Miranda said.

“I know…” Jessica said sullen.

“Well, that sucks, what do you want me to do about it?” Miranda said, pulling up her elbow and coughing into it a few times. 

“Maybe we can get her and Ki to talk again? I don’t know” Jessica said.

“Go for it, I don’t really feel like helping someone who’s treated me like absolute shit since the day the micros showed up” Miranda dismissed.  Jessica sighed deeply.

“Can you still talk to your people?” Jessica asked.

“Sometimes, I don’t think these new people texting me know what they’re doing” Miranda said.

“Yeah… I don’t get any texts from Toy Town anymore…” Jessica tried to commiserate.

“So what?” Miranda dismissed again.

“I just miss it a little bit, I guess… so uhh… are my people doing okay in your city?” Jessica asked.

“Just fine, thanks” Miranda said, nodding her head, her chapped lips pursed in annoyance. 

“That’s good… umm, I just hope this tea helps and you feel better” Jessica said.

“Thanks” Miranda quickly said, uncrossing her arms.

“I’ll see you later” Jessica said, standing up and awkwardly shuffling towards Miranda’s door.

“I’ll talk to Lacy about what happened; I’ll text you later” Miranda said, shutting the door behind Jessica. Miranda heard Jessica footsteps disappear behind the door, the feint closing of her bedroom door behind her.  “Oh my god… I just wanted to be normal” Miranda whispered to herself, sitting back down at her desk staring down at her tiny city. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 141 – Anastazja

 

              Anastazja finished her shower with the girls after another volleyball practice, her sleep returning to normal after being away in Europe, she looked refreshed, putting in a good practice, taking her coaches words to heart and giving it her all, she was rewarded with a starting position for the first game that was to come.  The girls on her team still treating her like an outcast, giving her weird stares in the shower, whispering behind her back while she dressed, Ana brushed it off, her own actions are what mattered to her, not cheap gossip. 

A few girls on the team were nice enough to her, attempting some small talk while they got dressed in their normal clothes.  Ana entertained them with responses, sharing a few laughs.  Ana was feeling good about herself, letting herself fall back into the micro world at her feet, letting them crawl on her body, building a shaky bridge with Jessica to potentially bond.  A few regrets entered her mind though, maybe doing away with the entire country on the floor of her bedroom was too harsh, maybe she could have used them, maybe she needed to destroy them in order to see the possibilities in her life, the thoughts racing through her mind before a teammate brought her back in conversation.

              Anastazja continued the conversation with the two volleyball players, walking through campus with them, a trio of girls all over 6 feet tall definitely caught the eyes of a lot of students.  Ana whispering in hushed tones, talking discretely about Jessica’s product, “It is like little creatures that do whatever you want and ask of them” Ana said as they walked down the steps towards the quad, students piling into the buildings all around them. 

“Umm… that doesn’t sound that cool, actually…” one of the teammates said.

“Yeah, like, what am I gonna do with some bugs?” the other asked. 

“No no, it’s like uhh… little pets that can give you massage after long practices” Ana responded.

“I don’t know, that just sounds kinda weird to me” a teammate said.

“Yeah… I’m with her, I’m sorry, Ana” the other said. 

“I promise you, it’s not as weird as I am making it sound, maybe it’s just my terrible English” Ana said.

“Your English is amazing, what are you talking about!?” her teammate playfully exclaimed.    

“Okay, fine, we’ll try some” one said.

“Yeah, just one pack” the other said.

“Awesome!  I’ll bring them next practice for you both, but don’t tell any of the girls yet, not too many people are supposed to know for a while, yes?” Ana said with a bright smile. 

“Yeah, no problem!  Well, I gotta run, see you two later” the taller of the two teammates said.

“Yeah, I’m out too, the math building is on the other side, see ya” the other said, waving bye to Ana.

              Ana walked to her music class at the end of the quad texting Jessica good news that she convinced two girls to try some sample packs, but there was no answer.  Ana brushing it off, going about her day with a newfound swagger in her step, her head held up higher than usual.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 110-141 – Jessica’s room

              31 days had passed since a group of teenaged boys departed Toy Town, trying to convince people to leave with them, begging them there was a chance beyond the plastic prisons, a half destroyed city at their backs, miles of sand between them and the opening beneath the closet door, dozens of shoes surrounding them on the walls, impossibly huge, their sky above them were countless clothes, they wanted their freedom, they wanted anything but to live there anymore. 

They spent their first few nights in the camps by the plastic prisons, watching as hundreds of mindless slaves entered into them just to wait, uselessly throwing their lives away, the boys trying to convince them otherwise, but to no avail, the people of Toy Town were broken, subjugating themselves to serve without question from fear of a guaranteed death from the cruel goddess.  The boys managed to gather a few more people around their age, now a group of 12 in total, the original 8 teenagers along with 1 young adult man and another 3 girls around their age. 

              The group set out, trying their best not to look back at the city’s skyline, packing up their camp, gathering all their supplies, stuffing their backpacks and pockets as deep as they could go, carrying enough emergency food for weeks, albeit heavy backpacks slowing down their pace.  The first week being the toughest of the journey, trying to adapt to life without somewhat stable shelter, trekking through the sand as the city disappeared behind them from the dunes blocking their view, but no matter how far away they were from the city, the shoes and clothes surrounding them barely moved in perspective. 

They set up their camps, bonding with each other, sharing a few words, barely being able to talk about what the goddess had done to their neighborhoods or families without getting too emotional or angry.  Pushing on through the dunes towards the door, day after day, passing up destruction in the sand, flattened tanks, vehicles, downed planes, and jets surrounded by dried out and half crushed bodies.  “This is where they tried to send me… those first few weeks after we were ripped away from our world…” one of the boys said, the leader of the group. 

              “They?” one of the young women asked.

              “The royal army… they came through and kidnapped so many men to fight her, they really thought we had a chance” he continued on as they walked over the masses of war scars and twisted metal buried and flattened in the goddess’ toe prints.  “We’re just kids… so many of my friends got taken… probably buried here somewhere” he said, the others in the group remaining silent. 

“I’m so sorry…” another young woman said. 

“I’m sorry, too… so many of them just barely 18, fighting against a girl who is barely older than that… the only reason I got away was because my family hid me… but they’re gone now… taken away in those fucking prisons… who knows where they are now…surely dead” he continued. 

              “You can’t give up hope, that’s why we’re leaving, right?” she said.

              “Maybe…” the leader said with some hesitation. 

              “Maybe they’re in the hands of someone kind now… we can never know” she said, the leader looking at her with a forced half smile. 

              Their stories became more detailed with each day gone by, each member of the escaping group opening up more, not having to worry as the goddess had been gone for a while.  The temperature dropping, the stale air becoming chillier, approaching the edge of the sand and the sea of carpet, only having to maneuver around a massive pair of wedge heels propped up against the side of the door.  Passing around the massive wall of the cork material, rounding the tips of the toes and around the arching that grew higher and higher towards the heel.  They set up camp for the night as the back of the heel on the edge of the carpet, the underside of the door not to far away from them. 

              “Just say you like her… you obviously do…” one of the original teenagers said to leader, noticing that he hadn’t been able to take her eyes off the young hopeful woman. 

“Yeah… okay” the leader said.  The leader spent the night with her, talking to her by the makeshift fire as the rest of the group slept, staying up all night with one another, exchanging their stories.  The girl explained that her entire family was crushed in the early days when the goddess stepped on her neighborhood, their house disappearing under one of the goddess’ toes, the only reason she made it was because she had run away from home out of fear, hiding in her school’s cafeteria with dozens of other scared teens who didn’t want to go home.

              The next few weeks were a bit easier for the group, rummaging through the carpet, exploring the bedroom, tree sized forest of carpet threads all around them as they navigated around, the gigantic furniture towering above them, they were able to scavenge small crumbs of food, making their way slowly to the desk for shelter, the plan becoming clearer the more they understood the bedroom. Setting up camp again behind one of the legs of the desk and in the shadow of a black bra that was thrown to the ground, taking shelter under one of the cups that the giantess didn’t pick up before leaving on break.  The ultimate goal was to breach the bedroom door, crawling under it, but it would take days, if not weeks to navigate the carpeted forest, and nobody knew when she would show back up.  The leader and the young woman growing closer each day along with the rest of the group. 

              They sheltered under the bra cup for a few days, trying to keep track of time, working through the plan, the new young couple spending more time together, the feint smell of her perfume and sweat encapsulating the air around them as they continued to live in the dim overturned padded dome.  Finally the group decided to leave, making their way towards the middle of the carpet, their nerves growing more inpatient each day, being exposed in the most vulnerable part of the room not knowing when she’d be back, the tension in the group building, but they put their trust in each other, huddling in tiny tents and poorly built shelters in the dead of night in a quiet massive bedroom belonging to the mass murderer of their city. 

              The group awoke in a fright, rubbing their eyes, their hearts beating rapidly, a massive quake beneath them shaking them violently followed by a loud bang, still dark apart from the moonlight between the blinds of the window, they looked up between the threads in the carpet, bending their heads around to look up, not sure if they were half asleep still, a bad dream maybe, but no, her towering silhouette approached them, her body barely illuminated, but her shape still so familiar, hard to forget someone like that.  The group erupted in screams as they threw themselves to the ground, the leader embracing his love interest tightly as she screamed with primal fear. 

The rest covered their heads as a massive brown winter boot crashed next to them just a few dozen feet away, pressing the carpet down near them as the intense quake tossed everyone over, their bodies flipping and tumbling, trying to catch their balance as another boot crashed behind them, looking high above them as she strode over them, struggling to look up her darkened legs from the light, seeing the wisps of her hair bounce on her back as she took another step forward, the carpet by them lifting back up to place as the whirring and air rushed away from her boot raising up in the air and slamming a mile away from them, the quake less intense but still tremor inducing, the other boot twisting near them as the sole and treads rotated above them, their heart beats reaching a craze as they believed the sole would descend upon them, but it kept rotating, her heel twisting and grinding the carpet with a terrible scratching noise, suddenly the boots disappeared as she jumped on her bed, kicking off her boots at the end of her bed far away from the group, feeling the thuds and hearing the loud bangs.  The group continuing on through the night desperately trying to get away from the bed, adrenaline at a high, scrambling to gather to get their supplies, eventually stopping as some of the boys collapsed out of exhaustion, the leader making a difficult decision to stick with them, nobody left behind as they attempted to rest and sleep. 

              The leader awoke, the dawn lit window basking them in sun, the shadows of the tall carpet strands covering parts of their camp, he held on to the girl, sleeping in his arms as they finally were able to calm themselves, the leader the only one awake as she slept softly in the side of his body, hearing the rush of air in and out of the goddess sleeping in the bed above them.  He recognized that they were near the base of the bed, making up a lot of ground during the night while they were running away, her boots towering above them in the distance, in their mad dash for safety, they ended up closer to the bathroom door than the bedroom door, complicating the plans.  The leader gently removed the girl from his arms, placing her softly to ground, resting her head on a tattered and torn blanket. 

 He dug his hands into the treads of the towering strand of carpet next to them, climbing carefully, stray fibers hitting him in the face as he heaved himself higher up the tree sized cheap material, sweating and breathing hard, taking a while to get up halfway, but he had a clear line of sight to both doors, bathroom and bedroom.  Without any tools, he had no choice but to go for the easiest option, now that she was back they would have to make for the bathroom door for safety, they couldn’t risk trying to trek to the edge of a wall, he took an extra moment, taking in the surroundings, admiring the landscape, so foreign, so gigantic, a massive sea of white carpet, dirty clothes piled up all over the size of mountain ranges, turned over shoves that could crush entire cities, it was a cathartic moment for him, but he heard the bed shift above him, her breathing less calm as he heard the groan bellow from her chest, she was waking up.

              He hurried down in a rush, trying to place his feet into the curls and wrinkles of the strand, his heartbeat racing once more as he shouted down at his friends to wake up as they began to stir, yelling at him to ask what was going on. 

              “Get down!  Get down!” he shouted as loud as he could, climbing closer to the base of the carpet, the whir of air above them as her bare feet appeared high above, rolling over the edge of her bed and dangling down, suspended for a moment as she stretched and yawned, wriggling and scrunching her toes as the inaudible screams to her were reaching at peak below her, the leader looking up for a split second, her soles thousands of feet long, started to descend down rapidly, he had no choice but to jump.  He took a deep breath and let go, letting the weight of his body drop, smacking into the ground, his lower right leg absorbing the impact as it shattered, screaming viciously as his new lover rushed towards him, the rest of the group screaming trying to brace themselves against the floor, covering their heads. 

He screamed, his body writhed as the girl tried to reassure him, but before they knew it, the scent of her feet hit them, the shadow growing darker as the carpet flattened,  her soles pressed into the strands as they curled inward down at them, the wrinkles of her soles right above them as they pressed and mashed the carpet on them, the young adult man was pressed out of existence with a pathetic scream, his body bursting, two of the teenage boys from the original group were crushed as well, unable to find any space to spare them, her skin rolling over them as they were flattened.  The 9 people remaining were spared as the carpet folded over them, barely bracing them from the dense skin of her sole, pressing on them, their bodies being crushed, but still staying alive.  Hit with the scent from her feet as they screamed in the humid and dark air, the leader still yelling in agony, trying to push his hands upward on the bottoms of her foot as the skin came even closer, the pressure building on them as she stood up, and like a wave of relief suddenly the pressure disappeared followed by the light from the window washing back over them, the goddess’ booming footsteps behind them as she turned around the corner of her bed. 

              The group mourned, unable to look at the smeared and unrecognizable piles of gore that were their three friends, placing their blankets over them after scavenging what wasn’t crushed in the camp.  The leader had his bones set back in place as he screamed, wrapped up in his own shirt as he couldn’t walk, being carried by his friends, trying not to scream from the bumps and difficult landscape.  Thankful to be spared from her pressing her foot on to them, the closest they had ever been to death.  They continued on towards the bathroom door, the leader begging to be left behind for being a burden, but the girl refused a long with his friends, having respite from the goddess as she was gone for the day. 

The light from the window getting dark fast as they approached the underside of the bathroom door into the darkness, a small orange glow of a hair dryer charger lighting up the floor enough for them to see, climbing down carefully over the hump and onto the flat tile, hugging the edge of the wall behind the sink, the best place they thought to be for the night.  The leader still in unbelievable pain, unable to sleep, hugging onto the girl tightly, he confessed his love for her, thinking he would die, thinking they would have to find a way to cut off his leg.  She finally kissed him, both enamored by each other, finally he passed out from the pain, sleeping for a few hours, waking up in bouts of pain as the other 8 people tried to console him back to sleep, the girl holding onto him now, rubbing his head as he writhed in his sleep, finally she slept too, sprawled out on blankets, using backpacks as pillows. 

              The leader woke up in a cold sweat, his heart beating rapidly, swearing he was dreaming about being trapped in a building while it collapsed all around him, hearing the goddess’ cruel laugh as he fell through the floor, hearing the loud screams fade away from his dream, figuring out that the screams were real, quickly looking over and seeing the 8 other all standing up, screaming or stunned silent, he froze, his arms shaking, his mouth wide open as he looked back up to see two giant bright brown eyes staring down at him…

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 141 – Jessica

              “I can’t believe it, it’s been a while since a group has made it this far outside of the closet, I’m truly impressed” Jessica said, staring down at the small group of motionless micros.  Jessica leaned in closer, dropping to her knees by her sink. Her tits shook above them as she lowered down, wearing nothing but a pair a white booty shorts and a black bra, her messy hair curling down over her chest and back as she smiled.  “Didn’t think I would see you, huh?” she whispered, placing her hands on either side of them, shaking them to the ground, hearing the tiniest squeak of a scream.  “It’s not that hard to pick out black specks on an all-white floor” Jessica giggled.  “You know… this really is a surprise; how did you even make it this far?” Jessica asked, she tapped her red nails on the tile, clicking them next to the tinies, one of them began to run, barely making any ground as she effortlessly reached her index finger over and pressed it on the micro, wiggling the pad of her finger, grinding the body into the white tile and dragging backwards, a skinny red streak following the motion. 

The tiny people below her chest still motionless, noticing one crawling away very slowly, tiny dots of red as it scooted along the floor, the other 7 specks surrounding the injured one. “Aww… I’m assuming I did that to you?  I’m sorry, how was I supposed to know when you’re crawling around my floor like that?” Jessica teased.  Jessica waved her hand over the group, teasing her palm over them as she arched her back in pleasure before placing her palm back down next to them.  “It must have taken you days to get here at that size…” Jessica sighed, “I wish I could hear you know, probably begging me, maybe even brave enough to say you hate me…” Jessica said.  “Look… I had a deal with your city, you broke the rules, so I have to dispose of you if you were never willing to comply with the me… I can’t say I won’t enjoy this though” Jessica spoke above them. 

              Jessica very gently placed the underside of her red nail in front of the group, extending it closer to them.  “You know what… I’m trying to change, so, if you get inside my nail, I might let you go back, no questions asked” she whispered.  She noticed the group stood still, they had every right not to trust her, Jessica thought, but she wouldn’t wait forever.  She pushed the nail a little closer to them, a massive red and white wall sliding towards them, hearing the little squeak again.  “You better hurry…” she whispered again, still they remained in place for longer than Jessica had patience.  Frustrated, Jessica rotated her hand back to normal, pointing her nail down at them, squinting one eye and leaning her nail in closer, very carefully guiding it onto two people, pressing them with a click of her nail into the tile, the wall of her nail flattening them from torso up, nearly mangling them in half as they spurted against the already red paint. 

She rotated her hand back over, extending the bottom of her nail back to them, the gore of the two people stained on the sharp edge in front of them, “come on, there’s what… one, two… five of you left? You don’t want to die like this, do you?” Jessica asked.  Finally, she saw the remaining specks struggle onto her nail, lifting the tiny, injured speck into the perceived safety.  “There you go… was that so hard” Jessica said.  She slowly brought he knees back, using her free hand for balance as she lifted herself up to full height, keeping her upturned finger stable to keep the specks safely inside. 

              Jessica lazily groaned and stepped to her toilet, bending down and opening the lid carefully with her free hand, she brought the nail up to her face as close to her eyes as possible, seeing the tiny specks squirm against the skin of her finger and the wall of keratin.  Jessica giggled a bit and slowly brought her nail down to the water of the toilet, gently shaking them off as they plopped into the middle of water.  “I couldn’t have returned you to the city, my people would have seen me being too forgiving, allowing for dissent and refusal to obey commands, so I have to flush you, it’s business, I hope you understand…” Jessica said while she turned, teasing her ass over the seat above them, wiggling the booty shorts down along with her white panties down her legs to her ankles, purposefully and slowly lowering her ass and exposed pussy over the seat, feeling the cold porcelain against her skin as she spread her legs a little bit to let the light in between her thick thighs.  Jessica sighed as she released the pressure, hearing her stream pierce the water of the toilet, smiling to herself a bit as she knew the tidal wave of her piss was throwing them around and under. 

She looked in between her legs, seeing the water thrown around and bubble, not being able to see the specks in the dimly lit bowl, instead placing her hand on her thighs and rearing her had back in pleasure, a satisfying ahhh as the last few drops trickled into the water.  Jessica smacked her lips and lazily rubbed her eyes, reaching for a piece of toilet tissue as she cleaned herself, letting it fall into the water.  Jessica stood up and turned to look in, letting more of the light from the ceiling reveal the damage, seeing five lifeless silhouettes under the white of the tissue, motionless, either drowned or ripped apart from the tidal current.  Jessica reached forward towards the handle callously flushing their remains down the drain.

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

They set out with a plan, but plans go to shit, they saw a girl get crushed by a finger when she tried to run away, watching as the massive skyscraper sized digit came down on her, disappearing under her skin as she dragged the body across the tile, the other two teenage boys mangled by the sharp edge of her nail behind them, popping with ease as they froze in panic.  The injured leader begging and pleading up towards the goddess, but it was always going to be useless, the girl he was infatuated with holding on to him as she cried hysterically.  The other girl and the last two teenaged boys other than the leader were struck with fear, not even able to scream as their freeze response was apparent. 

Her nail approached again, her words loud and nearly deafening, they climbed on, praying for their return, anywhere but where she was, even if it meant going back to the city.  They tried helping the boy with the broken leg, lifting him over the wall, but he was in severe agony, scooting back the long nail, hugging against the wrinkles and imperfections where the nail met skin, clinging onto some sticky scum, keeping them better in place, the boy’s leg was swelling, bleeding more, thinking about when they got back to the city they would likely have to amputate it. 

              They were lifted high up, the rush of wind wafting off her nail as they rocketed upward, nearly throwing up from the motion sickness.  They couldn’t speak to each other, they just waited, seeing so much death, seeing their friends die, they heard a loud thud, before they could wonder what it was they were being lowered quickly, a circular wall around them growing higher and higher as it got darker, they were shaken off, screaming above the surface of an ocean of clear water, splashing and thrashing to resurface, the girl dove down to save the boy with the dead leg, swimming him up as she treaded water as best as she could with her in her arms.  The other three tinies floated in the stillness, trying to catch their balance in the water.  They coughed and heaved as they splashed, the leader screaming in pain as his lover tried to calm him, working as he held on to her tight, trying to kick his only working leg to help her as much as he could.              

              They sky grew darker as they saw her exposed ass lower agonizingly slowly above them, her legs spread as her skin collided with the seat, her skin rolling over the edges.  The only light from between her legs know as her shaved pussy hovered high above them, panicking as the other three tried to swim as far away as they could, the two lovers just holding on, staring at each other with a defeated smile, their eyes swollen from crying themselves dehydrated.  The pussy twitched above them as a trickle of pale yellow collided with the porcelain at first before it was dragged back purposefully, the massive pillar like a water cyclone approaching them, kicking up water like tidal waves rapidly.  The piercing sound from her along with the torrential upturning of water was horrific, the other three trying to dive underwater to avoid it, but the current washed them into the vicious undertow, tumbling uncontrollably and drowning in the mix of water and acidic piss.  The two young lovers who had met a month before knew it was their time, holding on as the waves approached them, the pillar speeding at them. 

“I love you, I love you so much!” one said.

              “I love you, too!” the other desperately said.

              “Just keep looking at me, it’ll be okay, I-“ he said before a rushing current obliterated the two lovers, turning them into mangled messes in an instant, their bodies splitting as their blood mixed with the pale yellow.  The other three were drowning a violent death, sinking lower and lower as they couldn’t tell which way was up, pee and water filling their lungs as they took deep waterlogged breaths, the last remaining survivor holding on as a lucky up-current, shot her to the surface.  Gasping wildly for air as the last few drops plopped around her, waves bouncing her up and down, her body exhausted, barely keeping afloat.  Belly up as she stared upwards at the goddess’ pussy, eyes half closed on the verge of death, she saw a hand holding a huge flat white surface descend between her legs towards her sex, closing her eyes for a second out of pure relief, opening her eyes as she screamed wildly, the tissue crashing on her, pulverizing her, her body soaked into the tissue before being flushed and forgotten. 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

              Jessica finished her morning routine and dressed herself, returning to her bed for a few moments, reaching for her phone, scrolling through countless pictures on social media posted by her friends, liking each one.  Her phone vibrated in her hands, a message from Miranda popped up, Jessica’s heart sinking a bit, a rare occasion, but she opened it. “Hey, I talked to Lacy, she says she wants to explain herself to you, she feels terrible about everything, do you want me to tell her?” Miranda texted. 

              “No, it’s okay, I’ll text her, thanks for opening this up though for me, it makes me feel better… I guess I owe you” Jessica replied. 

“Mmhm…” Miranda dismissively replied.

“Hey” Jessica texted Lacy.

“Hey…” Lacy responded back.

“Do you want a ride to class?” Jessica typed. 

“Yeah, if that’s okay?” Lacy responded. 

“Meet me at my car in 10 minutes?” Jessica replied.

“Yeah” Lacy texted back.  Jessica’s heart beat a little faster, but she was confident enough, feeling a bit better with Miranda’s help.  She stood up and straightened out her top, buttoning up her winter jacket.  She stepped back to her closet, opening it up, the light from the ceiling revealing the tiny Toy Town, she reached down, grabbing one of her new red containers filled with tinies, packing it tightly and safely in her purse before leaving.  She closed the front door of the apartment behind her, her breath visible in the chilly air as she walked down the steps, getting in her car, playing music quietly while it heated up, suddenly the passenger door opened as Lacy stepped in, dressed in all black as usual.  Lacy avoided eye contact as Jessica took a few deep breaths. 

“Hey…” Lacy spoke softly.

“Hey, Lace” Jessica said…

“Where do I even begin, dude?” Lacy shyly asked, her pale cheeks colored red, partly from the cold, but mostly from embarrassment.

“Wherever you feel like you want to” Jessica calmly reassured Lacy…