- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story please let me know if you like it and think i should make another.

I lived a normal life with a normal family, not unlike most people.

But all that was soon to change. It all started one day in early spring.

I awoke like any other day at around noon, (yes I'm a bum) rolled out of my bed and went to get some clothes to take a shower.

When i went into the laundry room i noticed the basket of whites was pretty full, so being as i don't help out much i decided to do a load of whites while i was there.

After loading most of the dirty clothes into the washer i noticed something i don't often see, a pair of my sisters dirty socks.

Now for most guys, they would just be a pair of dirty socks like any other, but well... i sorta had a foot fetish for the past few years, so for me this was a rare treat

Normally my sister wouldn't throw her dirty clothes in the laundry room, cause she would do them herself,(also i think she knows about my fetish) but this time she didn't.

So i did what many guys with a foot fetish might do given this opportunity, i lifted the dirty sock up to my nose a took in the aroma.

It was a wonderful smell, these socks must have been from yesterday after she came home from work, i could smell the sweat and it was intoxicating.

The socks were white with a thick gray toe section and heel section for comfort (also short cut very girlie) and pretty damp.

After taking in a few breaths i decided to continue with the laundry and go take my shower.

After my shower it was a little after 1 o clock and i had nothing to do so i went downstairs to hop on my computer for awhile.

As i made my way down the stairs i noticed someone at the front door so i waited to see who it was. It was my sister, who i didn't expect to be home from work for a few hours.

"Hey sis what brings you home so early?" i asked with a puzzled expression on my face, "

Well i decided to take the rest of the day off cause my feet were KILLING me, and i figured why not have lunch at home."

I hesitated for a bit before i answered with a slight chuckle, "Well if your feet hurt so bad i could give you a foot massage while you eat lunch."

Her response confused me to almost no end, "Sure id love that, and don't worry i wont tell anyone it can be our little secret!"

Now more confused than ever i said to her, "Wait, you know i was only kidding right?"

Her look went from exhausted to angry,"I know you REALLY want to, after all, i know all about your fetish.....but i don't mind so long as you do a good job massaging my feet, heck i may even let you smell them."

She said the last part with a giggle, as i turned toward the stairs saying, "Fine have it your way just don't tell anyone."

Making her way upstairs to the kitchen she said with a bit of a pouty face, "Oh come on, you know i wouldn't tell on my little brother...don't you?" I turned as I said, "yeah I know....so whats for lunch?"

With that we both almost simultaneously said, "Pizza!" now...I'm not a fan of frozen pizza...but it is easy, so with that i popped it into a 375 degree oven and sat down to wait the 15 minutes it took to bake.

My sister sat in the chair kiddy corner from me and then placed her right foot in my lap and said with a exasperated sigh, "Thanks a lot for the offer, my feet really do need a good rub, and if you do a good job i have a surprise for you later."

I got to work immediately with both hands around her socked foot I began to apply pressure with my thumbs near the ball of her foot and moved in a circular motion,

"A surprise huh? what kind of surprise?" as i continued she leaned back in her chair and made a relaxed moaning sound,

"If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise,...Mmmm....that feels gooood....we should do this more often don't ya think?"

A little shocked I simply continued to do my best to massage her aching feet and replied , "Well its kinda weird....i mean your my sister not my girlfriend, and I'm kinda enjoying it as much as you are so it should probably be a one time thing."

With that she lifted her right foot up just in front of my face taunting me with it as she placed her left foot where it had been in my lap for me to continue with the massage.

"Oh come on....nothing wrong with giving your tired sister a little foot massage every now and then, besides if you never give in to your fetish it will only get worse."

Raising my tone to sound more serious I proclaimed, "Well you are right, and i guess if I only do it cause I know I owe you it isn't so bad, i mean you do a lot for me and...ohh pizzas done!!"

With that i got up and took it out of the oven and placed the hot pizza on flat cooking tray to let cool and cut into pieces. "So how many pieces you want sis?"

"I only want 2, thanks for getting it for me!"

"No problem after all whats a little brother for right?"

With that she laughed and we ate our pizza and both headed for our rooms, I jumped on my bed and almost instantly started to fantasize about my sister.

I know its wrong but I had a massive erection and figured I might as well do something about it...but right then was cut off when my sister came into my room saying, "Forget about your surprise?"

With a little disappointment I looked at her and said, "Actually I did forget what is it?"

Barely able to contain herself she giggled saying, "Come into my room and ill show you!!"

So I headed into her room,(just across the hall from mine) to see what she had waiting for me, I hoped it wasn't something lame. When I got into her room she was waiting on the bed with a bag beside her on her night stand, she was sitting on her side with a seductive smile she motioned me to come closer with her finger.

"Come here silly,...hehe...sit at the bottom of the bed for a sec while i get your surprise ready."

With that I sat at the bottom of the bed staring at my sister I felt ridiculous, here I was a 16 year old staring at my 20 year old sister thinking she was sexy.

I felt so dirty...but my sister honestly isn't bad looking, she has big brown/green eyes framed by medium length brunette hair.

I’d say almond colored, with cute cheeks and a OK figure. She wasn't skinny, but she had AMAZING curves, she was 5 foot 7 about 2-3 inches taller than me and 160 pounds.

She had MASSIVE breasts i mean HUGE.....she had to have at least DD if not E size breasts they looked very round and well....lets face it...my sister was HOT!!!

(now's a good time to mention my name is Ryan and my sisters name is Michelle)

"Sooooo...what is the surprise?"

Michelle "Here it is!!!! I got it from the lab"

She works at a testing lab for electronic devices, and what she pulled out of the bag looked very much like a cell phone or MP3 player.

" Cool a new MP3 player... thanks sis your the.."

She cut me off mid sentence, "No no no its not a MP3 player, this is a molecular phaser."

Almost laughing I said, "Molecular...what?..hahaha...come on what is it really?"

With that she pointed one end at me and scrolled through its interface, just like looking for a song on a iPod and pressed a button,

"Fine since you didn't want to believe me, ill just have to show you, good thing you love feet so much cause your gonna be seeing mine ALL day long , hehehe."

Her giggle was frightening......and what was worse I could feel what it was doing to me, I began to shrink very rapidly until I was only 6 inches tall, looking up at my now TITANIC sister I screamed

"Why did you shrink me you.....BITCH....."

I was cut off as she sat up and slammed her fist right next to me causing me to fall down,

"I was just gonna let you live your dream of being shrunk by a beautiful girl, but since you called me a BITCH, I think I'm just going to make you do whatever I want."

She had a sinister glare in her eyes and I dare not speak back to her after almost being crushed, so weakly I whimpered to her "Ye...yes....Michelle..ill do whatever you want just don't squish me."

Now in a gentle voice she spoke , "Awww you know I wont hurt my tiny brother, I just wanted to have some fun, sooo I was thinking since you gave me such a nice foot massage id pay you back if you want."

Now relieved she wasn't really mad at me I sighed as I spoke again , "Pay me back how is that?"

With the look of a giddy schoolgirl she said to me , "Well how would you like your first foot job? I know it seems wrong but its just my foot and i know you want to."

A little apprehensively I replied, "Well you do have really nice feet and I REALLY want to smell your damp socks, (her feet were drenched in sweat from working in the lab all day) so what the hell lets do it."

With that she once again brought her legs onto the bed and placed her left foot just behind me, and brought her right foot right up to me and pressed me back into her left foot just as I got my pants off.

I embraced her damp socked foot as she kneaded her toes into my now fully erect penis my breath became heavy as I exploded all over her foot after what was only a few minutes.

Michelle "So you like that huh? Do my feet stink? I bet you love it"

Now as I kissed her foot again and again like I was making out with a hot babe I looked up at her speaking between kisses, "Mm...your feet are...so..mmm...smelly...mmm...and sweaty.....mmm....I LOVE it your the ...mmm..best sister...MMmmmwaaa.....EVER!!!"

With that I exploded one last time and she brought me into her awaiting hand.

Michelle "I'm glad you enjoy that....and I'm really sorry but I have to do some tests on you for the lab...its part of the research I have to do to use the device."

Looking into her concerned face I hesitantly asked, "What kind of tests?"

Michelle " Well...hehe...brace yourself cause this one might hurt!!!"

With that she closed her hand all around me and slowly increased the pressure making a fist,

"What..are you..arrr...doing...mich..ahhh...." Screaming in pain now as she further increased the pressure I noticed she was enjoying it.

"Sorry...sorry...I was supposed to test how brittle your bones are and if the shrinking gave you some form of regeneration."

With that my ribs shattered and I screamed in pain, as I did she opened her fist and watched me lay there gasping in the palm of her hand.

"Give it a few seconds you will be alright you big baby."

After about 30 seconds I was able to stand my bones healed and shaking a bit as a rose to speak I said to her ,

"Big baby? ..cough....least I'm not a giant BITCH that almost killed her little brother."

Her look went from amazed to pissed....I mean PISSED....imagine mount Everest....only it can move and it is mad at you...she WAS A MOUNTAIN to me....and I just PISSED her off....

"Fine I'm a bitch? no more nice girl I'm going to hurt you so bad you will BEG me to squish you...and just maybe....after I'm done..ILL STOMP YOU LIKE A BUG!!!"

Now scared shitless I began pleading for my life...."Michelle..please I'm sorry...please be reasonable, ill do whatever you say from now on, you want me to kiss your feet sure, paint your toenails fingernails, or do anything else you want."

Now getting on my hands and knees I kissed her feet begging her saying I'm sorry in between kisses,

Michelle " Hahaha...that's right from now on your my slave, and I'm your GODDESS, and you will address me as such."

With that she pulled her foot away from me,

"That's enough grovelling for now slave, now I want you to clean my feet, if you do a good job ill let you sleep in a nice spot tonight if not....(slamming her fist onto a ant on her night stand) you can join your little friend!!!"

She slowly removed her socks and dropped them on the floor now showing off her magnificent bare feet with a perfect arch and cute round toes with red nail polish.

Michelle " Start licking slave!!"

I walked up to her feet and began to lick the sweat from them, it was salty but at the same time sweet much like a good vinegar.

For the next 2 hours I licked her feet the bottoms the tops even in between her toes, and every now and then she would curl her toes and push me a little with a soft moan.

"Mmm..OOOhhh......this is the best thing I've ever felt....i cant believe my own brother is making me wet HAHAHA, who am I kidding your my slave now!!"

Completely humiliated I replied, "I'm glad your pleased Goddess, I live only to serve you."

Michelle "You know what I haven t done in a long long LOOONG time Ryan?"

"whats that my goddess?"

"I haven't had a good orgasm...and well since your making me wet, I think I'm gonna give you the pleasure of REALLY pleasing me HAHAHA."

With that she reached down and grabbed me, removing her pants and her panties revealing her massive wet dripping freshly waxed vagina. With her left hand she worked her clit and spread her lips wide, then bringing her hand to me she rubbed her juices all over me saying,

"Gotta get you lubed up so I can slide you in more easily."

She then brought her left hand to her mouth and playfully sucked each finger, and with a smack of her lips she spoke "Mmm...Mmmm.MMMMmmm... now that's a good pussy... I think your going to enjoy this a lot. Oh I almost forgot, am I your first?"

She removed her hand from my mouth to let me speak,

"Please Michelle I'm your brother, this is wrong, and its rape!!!"

Now laughing evilly "This isn't rape...besides your just mad cause you couldn't get any from any other girl so you had to have sex with your sister HAHAHA, but don't worry I wont tell anybody as far as anyone else knows you will still be a virgin!!"

With that she shoved me head first inside of her all the way until only my ankles were left outside, she then vigorously shoved me in and out in and out until I had no choice but to drink her hot juices so I wouldn't drown. Then with one last push she sent me as deep inside her as she could, her breath now heavy and panting in between moans she screamed

"That's right..OOOHH FUCK me you little dick..ohh..make a woman out of me and i might oHoooohhhh...not kill you!!!"

She climaxed 4 times before removing me, I blacked out after her 2nd orgasm, I awoke with her performing CPR on me in her hand with 2 fingers.

"You OK little bro? i kinda got carried away."

Shaking and in tears I said to her, "Ok?...you..you..just..ra..raped me.....just go ahead and squish me I don't want to live."

"Oh baby you don't mean that....I'm sorry besides...you know you had fun being fucked by a GODDESS." Wiping the tears from my eyes with her finger she continued, "And look you made me happy so I wont kill you.....tomorrow I have some more tests to run then you can return to normal OK?"

As I looked up into her eyes she had a deeply concerned look to her, along with a posture of a woman who just had the best night of her life.

"Ok fine....but after tomorrow no more of this right?"

She brought me between her supple breasts to comfort me,

"Whatever you want no more but your gonna have to endure a lot of pain tomorrow."

As I laid between her massive mountains that were her chest I looked at her with the deepest of adoration as I said.

"Ok if it will help your job, ill do it."

For the rest of the night she stayed up reading some novel I didn't care about, as I massaged her bare feet. She would playfully poke me in the chest with her big toe every now and then, and I could still tell she was enjoying every second of power she had over me as she moaned with pleasure from time to time.

As she reached to turn out the light she looked at me and said,

"Oh I almost forgot, where do you want to sleep tonight? Cause I don't want to squish you in my sleep hehe."

Then her smile grew wide and mischievous "I know, you will sleep in my dirty sock between my toes since I know you love them so much!!"

Without wasting a second she winked at me as she grabbed her device one more time and I began to shrink even further, I was now no bigger than her big toe probably 1 inch. She gently picked me up and dropped me to the toe of her dirty sock, as she began to put it on I coward in fear from the approaching toes each as big as me.

I was pinched between her big and 2nd toe, which was enough for me to explode. She then ever so sweetly said,

"Nighty night, oh and if you feel the urge I don't mind you humping my toes in fact I LOVE the way you feel squirming between them!!"

She then turned out the light and fell asleep, I had no such luck as I was squeezed between her toes again and again each time making me writhe in pain.

When the pinching finally stopped I heard her snoring begin.

Once again I was reminded just how GIANT she was, this Goddess snored so loud my ears hurt by the time I fell asleep.

I awoke being dumped onto my sisters awaiting palm.

"So did you sleep well? I hope you did cause today is gonna be the worst day of your life." (little did i know how right she was about that)

She threw me onto her bed as she got ready for work. I noticed she was wearing very VERY attractive clothing today.

A simple black mini skirt red halter top and a black jacket.

Looking down I saw her legs she had on white nylons and she grabbed her sexiest black boots from her closet.

"So whats the special occasion?"

Looking at me with a smile she said, "Well first off its your first and only day to come with me to work, and 2nd there is this chick who has a total crush on me at the lab and i like teasing her. hehe"

"Wait? Your gonna flirt with a lesbian?"

looking at me like I'm stupid she replied, "Of course not, I don't want her just like showing her what she cant have cause I'm a bitch like that."

She was right that was very bitchy of her, yet so sexy at the same time. With that she opened up her zip up knee high leather boot and threw me into the toe section, when she placed her nylon covered foot in with me my heart pounded.

She was truly a GODDESS, her feet were perfect, and they smelled of a very nice body lotion. It was vanilla mint, which was perfect for her cause it smelled exactly how her sweat tasted, so divine.

She was very careful to not hurt me and to position me in a place id be somewhat comfortable. My legs were under her big toe with the tip prodding me in my groin, and my body backed up against her boot I simply hugged her big toe and well.....it was fricken comfortable.

I mean not only was she pretty much constantly giving me a foot job, but I also was able to rest my face on her wonderful toe.

After a few hours of being inside her boot it was time for her to eat lunch. She approached the lunchroom and sat down with a cup of coffee and a apple danish to start.

Immediately she started working her big toe into my groin causing me to explode again and again. After a few minutes her co worker on the project walked in and sat next to her.

"Hey Michelle, nice boots, where did you get them?" April said making small talk.

"Well April, you know I like to keep my shopping a secret, cant have every girl stealing my style now can i?"

April "I guess not, but they look sexy on you, hey Michelle would you like to go out some time?"

With that my sister became a little turned on, she wasn't into her she just liked being noticed.

"Hmm, well only if you help me with this project, if you do, I might even go all the way with you." she said in her seductive voice, making April blush a little,

"Well OK, so what do I have to do?"

With that my sister plopped her boots on the table and said, "First take off my boots my feet are really sweaty."

April delightfully removed her boots, the left first then the right. As she removed the right boot I sprawled onto the table rolling for a good few inches.

"OH MY GOD, you got on that project? This is so awesome. Who is he?"

Michelle now leaning forward and picking me up and dangling me in the air, "Oh this? He is just my little brother hehe. You have a lot in common, I know you both LOVE my feet."

April now turned beat red, "Well you do have nice feet, I only wish I could  been in your boot like he was."

With a giggle Michelle reached for the molecular phaser and aimed it at April and pressed the button. As she shrunk my sister stood up fully to show her just how big she was.

"Now April, the reason I asked for your help is well.....I didn't want to squish my brother, and for this project I have to squish someone to see if they will survive."

April turned ghost white and fell down almost crying, "I...I...thought you ..liked me..."

Raising her foot high above her intern April she laughed menacingly as she said. "You think I like lesbians? HAHAHA how crazy are you I wish I could squish them all just like you."

As April screamed in horror Michelle brought her foot slowly down on her, pressing down with the ball of her foot just like putting out a cigarette. Aprils bones began to crack and blood poured from every part of her tiny body, completely staining my sisters white nylons.

"Ohhh...OOOOHHH...AHHHH....that feels good squishing her between my toes I think ill grind her up a bit just for fun."

As she ground her ex co worker into a bloody stain I found myself overcome with sexual desire. I had never witnessed something so...so...sexy in my life. My sister crushed this girl and we both became aroused. I wanted more I wanted to watch her crush an entire city, I wanted to watch as people BEGGED my sister, no, my GODDESS for their lives.

Satisfied after a good 5 minutes of grinding she looked at me on the table and said, "Aren't  you glad you didn't take that intern job? sure she made 100 bucks an hour, but the experiments we do on interns sometimes end up killing them."

Catching my breath after watching such a wonderfully sexy thing take place I replied, "Yeah but I mean, it wasn't so bad for her she got to be crushed by your GORGEOUS foot!!!"

Michelle turned completely red as I said this.

"To bad your my brother or I wouldn't be going home tonight!!"

She winked at me and then seductively put her knee high boots back on.

"Well I don't want you riding home in my boots with the bloody stain so I guess you will have to ride home elsewhere."

She then roughly grabbed me and placed me between her breasts where I was squeezed very tightly against them. With each step I could feel her chest bounce and it felt great. If I was in between any other girls breasts this would be perfect, but this was still nice.

She then turned in her results to the top professor at the lab, who looked to be about in his 40's.

"Well Miss Michelle, although I'm sad to hear of Aprils accident I am glad to know we need to tweak the machine a little bit."

With a radiant smile that could turn any man into puddy in the palm of her hand she replied,

"Well Pr. Foster I hope maybe next time we can get some more volunteers for the project, cause I had a lot of fun!!!"

"Agreed Miss Michelle, have a nice day."

On the way home I noticed that my sister didn't get any food which seemed odd cause she left the lab at 6 PM instead of 4 like normal.

We arrived home and she kicked off her boots removed her bloody nylons and sat down on the couch in front of the TV. She placed me at her bare feet and returned me to six inches.

I just stood there for a moment until I heard her voice boom,

"MASSAGE MY FEET NOW!!!"

She had been on her feet a lot today and she deserved a nice foot massage so I didn't hesitate. After 5 minutes on each foot I returned to her right one to continue and noticed her reach down between her legs. As I rubbed her feet she moaned so seductively, followed by moans from her working her clit.

For the next 20 minutes I continued changing feet every 5 minutes and she kept working her clit faster and faster. After her 2nd climax she pinned me underneath her foot pushing me against the couch. Her toes curled and she arched her back as she screamed with pleasure.

"YESSS..OOHH ...AHHH......nothing like a good orgasm after the best foot massage I've ever had."

As she removed her foot from me I looked up at her now exhausted saying,

"So you really liked it that much Goddess?"

Reaching for the phaser and me she said , "Of course I did, but that's why this is gonna be so hard for me but I must do it."

She shrunk me back down to 1 inch and dangled me close to her face, then she opened her mouth wide and lifted me over the bottomless cave.

"No Michelle please...don't eat meeeee....."

She dropped me in and closed her mouth around me, playing with me a little bit on her tongue then finally pinning me to the roof of her mouth then swallowing with a big gulp.

"Mmmm... I'm so glad they fixed it so we can make them strawberry flavor now!!"

Laughing to herself she got up and went off to bed.