[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: In quite possibly the greatest and most awkward scene/moment to ever come out of Undertale fanfiction so far, Chapter 4 of Alphys' Modern Life: Camera Shy has Alphys growing herself to massive Godzilla size in order to stop the now-equally-massive Mettaton from utterly wrecking what is basically the Underground's equivalent to New York City.

However, her plan ends up hilariously backfiring when Mettaton throws her headfirst through several buildings and dazes her immensely, giving Asriel the perfect opportunity to sneak inside her head through one of her ears using his magical flying/shrinking powers and then use his newfound control over her brain to wreak all kinds of humiliating havoc...

mainly making her dance erotically to Careless Whisper with Mettaton while the poor robot cringes in self-contained embarrassment from the fact that mostly everyone in the city is watching XD
Rated: PG
Categories: Unaware, Giantess, Adventure, BBW, Body Exploration, Couples, Destruction, Crush, Fantasy, Feet, Furry, Giant, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2695 Read: 8800
Published: October 09 2016 Updated: October 09 2016
Story Notes:
DISCLAIMER: This story is a firmly non-profit fanwork with absolutely no intention whatsoever of infringing upon the original work's copyright.

Undertale and all of its resident characters and settings belong exclusively to Toby Fox and whatever affiliates he may have had during the game's mostly independent development, including Temmie Chang.

1. Alphys' Modern Life: Camera Shy (Chapter 4) by xandermartin98 [Reviews - 0] (2695 words)