- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

...this is just a short one. Tom gets a little taste of being under Amy's control.












'DaiOnna'










Straining to contain the impending release, deep inside her loins, Amy fought to hold off the impending waves of an ineluctable orgasm. The beautiful, naked behemoth, precariously hovered her swollen pussy, ...just a few inches above the little captive.

Gasping through clenched teeth, Ms. Prodowsky balanced on top of her kitchen table - on all fours, holding her bare bottom up, bracing herself, ...trying obsessively to restrain her budding climax.

Biting her lower lip and growling with frustration, she threw her head around and spread her knees apart as wide as she could...

"Ugh, gaaah!"

Straddling their tiny victim, the grunting blonde giantess tightened up her stomach muscles - presumptuously flexing her mighty glutes like a twin set of matching guns!

Her powerful feet planted firmly on the edges of the table, chest heaving, her prominent bare breasts, softly wobbling.

Unabashed turgid nipples tracing small circles in the dim kitchen light. Her entire body rhythmically bouncing - rising and falling... covered in a slick sheen of glistening sweat. Her smooth knees uplifted and spread apart.



Raising up her hips, pumping the tightening glutes; her movement quaking the entire table top.
"Mmuh, muh, ...mmh, muh, Oh, God, Maxie, oh, ...yesssss!"


Her taut stomach supporting her weight; her parted thighs quivering as she uplifted her jiggling butt.
"Oh, God. Maxine!", Amy squealed, drawing deep breaths. "Did I, ...did I 'squash him?"

A gooey puddle of creamy cum was smeared all over the bound little man. The sticky clear fluid, sparkling in the light. Amy's large shadow moved away as she turned to look down at him.

Uplifting her lower body, her hands gripping the edge of the table. Raising her butt up in a crab walk position, she turned her 'bridge-like' body to the side and tried to see underneath,

"Did I squash him, Maxine?"



Maxine, seated directly in front, gradually stopped pleasuring herself to slowly sit up. Leaning forward, she looked down directly between Amy's heels to inspect their little male prisoner.


He looked badly shaken his tiny chest heaving as he fought to regain a much-needed breath of air. Waving his one free arm, Tom appeared to be signaling for Maxine to stop this insane test of torture. Pleading hopelessly for her to rescue him from beneath this giant beauty!

The giant Asain doctor whispered with a slight amusement in her tone of voice, "Oh, he's fine, Amy. Sit on him. Crush his little bones!"


Showing restraint, Amy had only for a brief moment, ...just barely allowed her full weight to compress down around him. However, that was all that she needed...she came hard, ...plopping her wet sex down over him and almost instantly, her powerful thighs crushing together as she convulsed in a squirting blast of feminine release!

Nearly smashing his miniature body beneath her huge butt, she had to fight the urge to allow all of her weight to come down on him!

"Oh, God!", she squealed.

Nearly drowning him, hot splattering juices exploded all over him! Popping like an eruption trapped within a huge balloon, the great hydrant of gushing juices splattered out all around him. Her hips bucked, involuntarily uncontrollably, ...her thighs jerking - as she attempted to contain her impending urge to crush him...

Her glutes clamping - her tight thighs straining - her clamping pussy wanting to swallow the little captive, crushing him deeper between her cheeks!

"No, ...he's a real, ...person, ... I can't do it!"

Maxine leaned back and urgently began stroking her pussy again, "He's tougher than he looks, Amy", she excitedly told her.

"Sit on him, again!"

She had removed her pants and was still wearing a white bikini pantie - she was rubbing her wet mound with two glistening fingers. Her right hand holding onto the edge of the table, as she watched this tiny males entire body, being squashed by this, 'much larger' female body part...

The erotic image was incredibly powerful. Maxine couldn't hold back from pleasuring herself. Watching this beautiful, giant blonde, sitting on the tiny man was just something so, erotic - extremely powerful - and quite arousing.

Being very flexible, Amy lowered her butt down as she swept her feet out to the sides and brought them back behind her butt, ...pointing her knees out, she slowly lowered herself upon the tiny man.


....



For Tom, it was terrifying!


His entire life flashed before his eyes, as the sky above him grew darker. A living ceiling of magnificent beauty and perfectly shaped - female Ass - bearing down upon his restrained figure!

Struggling in his bindings, he uselessly attempted to get his other arm free - gasping, he started screaming in horror! The great mass of warm, soft muscle, slowly came down around his entire body!

The large impertinent mounds - like enormous lips - twitching individually, quivering with jelly-like softness - slowly coming closer to devour him alive! Swallowing him completely!

Unabated by his squeaking little cries, the mighty feminine glutes effectively compressed all around him. Pressing down, the heated space in between quickly evaporating, ...the giant blonde, hastily sat down - allowing her giant wet pussy to swallow him up.

Squashing him, forcing him down onto the solid wooden surface. The sweltering heat of the enormous vagina enveloped down over him!

Fighting to keep his free hand covering his face and mouth, Tom was forced to breathe through his nose. His legs struggling to endure the tremendous weight, he strained hard under the massive pressure!

Reaching up, he quickly began searching all around inside the slippery groove. The heated wetness, drawing his body inside, he knew that he had to do something fast or he was going to get crushed inside her giant pussy!

His tiny fingers slipped over the inner-most layers, sweeping upward and feeling around, he swiftly found the firming, 'rubbery muscle'. Grabbing onto Amy's giant clitoris, Tom firmly squeezed the large, growing appendage. Pulling hard and squeezing it, he yanked down as hard as he could!

The giant pussy suddenly lifted up and pulled away from him. Her giant body jerking backward, the sky opened up as she started bucking her hips - simultaneously - drawing away from him, ...'Slurp' He Did It!

He gasped for a much need breath, as her giant cunt drifted around just above him! The sound of her voice rumbled across the table top,

"Oh, You little SHIT!"



Tom looked up, just as the brightly lit ceiling above suddenly disappeared. Amy's huge foot came down over him with a hard 'Plop!'

"Eew, I'll 'squash' you - for that, ...you little shit!", she roared! "I'll crush your little Ass!"


~ 'POP!' ~


The beautiful blonde's giant bare foot crushed down hard! Cracking his bones and flattening him out into a bloody pulp!



....



....suddenly, Tom jerked his eyes open! He was lying naked inside the cupped palms of the enormous blonde. He frantically pushed her curled fingers open and tried to get away!

Lunging to the side, he started to jump out of her hand! Just then, her other hand swiftly grabbed his waist and wrapped him up inside her warm fist...

Lifting him up from her lap, she brought him up to her face and smiled quizzically, ...tilting her head to the side, she giggled, "Aw, did you have a bad dream?"


.