- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 Dennis gets introduced into his new home...











'DaiOnna'









The entire purse shifted. Unexpectedly moving, Dennis threw his hands out to brace himself. Suddenly, It rose up a few feet - then suddenly dropped back down - the whole bag roughly slid over to the side.

Scooting across the floor, a rough vibration shook the whole purse!

Up in the top, he heard that strange - but all too familiar, 'unzipping sound'. The long row of teeth, those alternating metal clasps, pulling apart and releasing that 'rippling' clicking sound; the metal zipper - ripping open - instantly allowing a burst of light inside the dark heated space.


Dennis covered his eyes. The cramped interior of Angela's handbag suddenly came to life, ...squatting low, the tiny little man hunkered down in the corner, awkwardly attempting to conceal himself behind a plastic package of handi-wipes.

Just then, a heavy crumpling sound coming from just beyond the opening, a huge cushion collapsing - getting squashed under something extremely large, crushing down and compressing it...

...instantly followed by the sound of Angela's soft voice releasing a slow, relaxing sigh, ...her extreme size, causing the weight to seem much more extensive than it actually was; casually sinking down into an unseen chair somewhere right next to her purse.

Dennis cringed at the thought, he knew that a giant version of Angela Cooper was staring down at him. He could feel her omnipotent presence looming above. Squinting, he looked up into the brightly lit vision of her huge face.

With just her nose and eyes filling the opening at the top, a gust of cooler air blending in with the strong aroma of whiskey breath and a mild fragrance of some overly used air freshener.

The pocket opened up wider, just before Angela's voice suddenly filled the air.

"C'mon Dennis, time to come out now.", her voice directed straight into the open bag, "I think it's time, that you got to see your new home"


The simple act of her huge hand plunging into the purse sent Denny into a sudden panic. Angela deliberately grabbing him, grasping her fingers around his head. Her thumb pressing into his chest and her ring finger sliding up between his legs.

His naked back pressed into her warm palm, as her fingertips enclosed around his upper body.

This was something new, "...oh shit, she must have had more than a few shots", Denny thought.

His legs were forced apart as she squeezed her fingers together. Gripping him up awkwardly within her single hand, she simply lifted him out of her purse and brought him up in front of her smiling face.

"Hel - low, Mister Licpet", she playfully said, tilting her head to the side, awkwardly forcing him to contort his limbs into an unnatural position.

"No, Angela!", Denny cried. "Please, you're hurting me!"

His unprotected groin, crushed inside the curve of her ring finger. Her single hand holding his naked body as easily as she could hold a domesticated mouse; her face filling his view - she smiled curiously and gradually loosened her fingers.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to squeeze you!"

Her oversized, plump lips puckering up, she manipulated his limbs around and enclosed his naked body within both her controlling hands.

Dennis felt the cooler air, swirling around his sweaty skin. It was strange to be so suddenly released, from the heated purse, only to find himself sitting buck naked on Angela's huge hands.

"Would you like something to drink, Denny?", she whispered.

Her steamy breath smelling like an open whiskey barrel; the fumes alone - making him dizzy...

Sitting astride the tightly pressed seam between the edges of her palms, he pulled his knees up and sat there leaning back with his hands on each of her palms.

Looking up into her huge intimidating face; he swallowed hard,

"Uh-huh, ...yes, um, Yes please.", Dennis answered.

"What's that, ...I couldn't quite hear you.", Angela said, raising her voice up a little higher.

"Did you say, Yes?"

Forcing him to answer her, once again, she inadvertently lifted up her hands, swiftly raising him up close to her head. Turning her ear toward him, she tilted her head slightly.

Elevated so quickly, it was almost like she was trying to toss him up into the air!

... the top of her head, just a few feet away, he was forced to grab onto her middle finger and hang onto it for support!


Her huge head looked so intimidating, so close-up and personal; his vantage point a forced perspective. Her large ear lobe, hidden beneath a few loose strands of golden hair, he knelt closer, raising his voice a little higher,

"Yeah, ...Yes! It was very hot in there, I could use something to drink!", he said. His tiny voice quivering, "Th- th- thank you, very much!"


Angela jumped, swiftly turning her face back toward him. Her eyes glimmering with excitement. She looked as if she had just discovered him for the first time...

Hearing his miniature voice so closely, and so definitively - revealing the novelty of this new and fascinating reality.

Situating her hands so that he was forced to kneel down and look up at her, she lowered him down below her chest. Her smile spreading wider, her face contorting into an amused comical expression; instantly erupting with a long, drawn out string of quaking giggles.

Clinging tightly to her extended middle finger, he wrapped his arms around the knuckle and hugged it tighter. Her womanly laughter, causing the sudden eruption of tremendous vibration, slightly shaking his free-floating perch, ...the wide living platform of her cupping hands ...drifted back, as she slowly pulled him away ...holding him out so that she could more easily see him.

His new position, down near her lap, suddenly gave his tiny eyes a full-on, uplifting view of the giggling blondes massive mamaries. Her huge breasts completely exposed, naked and jiggling before him - giant boobs - floating above him like two fleshy bulbs, easily large enough to completely swallow his entire body; bouncing and gently wobbling... quivering, as she continued to chuckle with delight at the sight of his miniature figure.

The large areola centering each one perfectly. Her growing nipples firming up and pointing outward, gradually stiffening up, right before his very eyes...

Only wearing a tightly fitted pair of high-cut purple panties, ...her smooth thighs overlapped beneath him, extending out across the seat - her left knee crossing over the right - her long legs disappearing off the edge of her chair.


Looking back up at her face, she was laughing at him, ...amused by the fact that he was just so helpless. Holding him in her hands, her huge body spreading out beneath him like a landing strip at some alien airport...

A faded dark green tattoo drew his attention. Just below her right breast, a single star with a thin line tracing away from it, ...appearing to leave a trail - it was a single 'shooting star'. Below that, her smooth belly spread out before him.

Her small but deeply formed belly button, pierced with a tiny metal stud. The top of her panties barely covering the thick growth of curly hair beneath, the sides digging into her hips cutting deeply into the soft smoothness.

Denny slowly released his grasp from around her finger. Angela slowly stopped laughing and caught her breath, she leaned forward and started to get up, ...without warning, the platform beneath him dipped down, and suddenly rose up!

He jumped back and grabbed a hold of the finger again, this time, wrapping both arms around it even tighter! Suddenly rising up high above the floor, carried out away from her waist, held just in front of her shifting hips - the huge room sweeping past in a slow rush of movement.

Watching her pelvis tilt, as her hips swayed from side to side, he was carried away backward, across the room and swiftly uplifted to the edge of the counter top.

"Here you go, ...just wait here, Denny. I'll see if I can find something for you to drink.", she said.

Slowly and carefully releasing him from her enclosed palms, she spread them apart allowing him to slip down onto the cool stone surface.

Seeing her from a distance, just wearing the tightly fitted panties, her full wide-set hips instantly drew his complete attention. The slow sweeping sway directed his vision at the sight of her amazing size. Her slightly overdeveloped glutes carrying just a few extra pounds looked large enough to crush a house.

Her heavy thighs, slightly touching together when she walked, seemed to flex at the slightest movement, the rippling wave coursing down the length of supple flesh revealing the sheer massive power within the huge muscle.

Denny sat spellbound staring across the kitchen at this gigantic female figure. She looked so huge now, but just the same as before, ...she was still, Angela? Only' her size had changed. Her long blonde hair caressing her bare back, nearly reaching her waist - the tips sweeping across the middle in a gentle wave.

Her towering height, while standing at the fridge, seemed to switch back to normal size; comparing her with the fridge, there seemed to be nothing different about her, ...she grabbed a soda from the top shelf and swiftly closed the door.

Walking back toward him, his new reality instantly returned - she suddenly grew into the massive giantess once again, as she casually stepped over next to him and placed the can down beside him.

"There you go, I know you like 'Dew', so I always keep a few cans of it, you know - just in case you and Stacy were to stop by, ...Oop's sorry - I keep forgetting about that", Angela said. Matter-of-factly she glanced down toward him and gave him a pitiful look.

"You know, ...I still can't believe that she actually left you", Leaning toward him, she lowered herself down a little closer. "I mean, you guys were the perfect couple."


Dennis scooted back on the cool countertop. She had placed the soda can a bit too closely, and he really started to realize just how small he actually was, ...Angela seemed to be ignoring the fact that he had no possible way to even get that large can opened up, let alone drinking from it...

He sat there completely naked trying to conceal his privates from the towering female figure. Her huge face lingering before him, seeming to float just above him - her sparkling eyes glimmering in the sunlight from the small window above the sink.

He thought back to the way that she had teased him, back at his old apartment during the weekend parties that he and Stacy had, ...even then, she outweighed him by nearly five pounds and he often considered, that - given the right opportunity - she could have easily overpowered him and forced him to do things...

....but now, she literally 'owned him'. He was no longer able to defend himself, or do anything to prevent her from having her way with him, ...she could do anything that she wanted!



He just couldn't wrap his head around it, ...he belonged to her now. He had become like one of her toys, a 'possession' like an object, ...nothing would ever be the same for him again.


"Oh, you can't drink that, can you?", she suddenly said. "I'm sorry, Denny. Here, lemme get that for you, ...God, I'm such an Ass!"

Swiftly reaching down, her huge hands attacked the metal can and hastily popped the top open, "Pst-sssssssss" setting it back down with a hard crash, "Bang!"

"I'll just find something for you to, .....um, drink out of, sorry Denny. What was I thinking? This is just so, ....strange, you know? I Mean like, this is going to be so much different, now."

Rooting around in her utensil drawer, she searched around till she finally found a small measuring cup. The white plastic container was still quite large, but he could actually use it if he held it with both hands.

"Will this work?", she excitedly said. Swiftly placing the cup down in front of him.

It looked like one of those plastic cups that come with a bottle of cough syrup. The size was still quite large - like holding a small bucket, that a child would play with at the beach - the sound of the soda pouring into it drew his attention to the fact that his throat was extremely dry...

"There you go!", she brightly announced! Seeming to over exaggerate the simple action of pouring her tiny guest a drink.

"Go ahead, try it. If that's still too big, I'll see if I can find something else, ...maybe, a soup spoon or something else would work better?"

Getting up on his feet, and stepping over to the large cup, Dennis looked down into it, the sight of the carbonated liquid appeared like a boiling vat of chemicals - he'd never before noticed the bubbling action taking place in a soda drink. ...at least not from this perspective!

He was glad that she had only poured a small amount because he felt that lifting it might pose a bit of a problem, ...the fizzing foam was quickly dissipating on the surface as he squatted down and placed both hands on the sides of the cup.

He stood up, lifting the large cup up to his face, he placed his mouth on the edge and started to tilt it back, ...the sweet liquid met with his lips, but he couldn't taste anything? The large molecules within the liquid seemed to form a tight seal on the surface, effectively preventing him from getting any of it into his mouth...

The surface seemed to be connected like a magnetic chemical reaction. Small pea-sized bubbles were popping up off the surface and flying out over his head - splattering against his face and whizzing past his ears...

He had to actually, 'suck' at the edge to actually draw anything into his mouth, ...the large amount of sizzling soda spilled forth, entering his mouth and gushing down around his chin, he swiftly gulped down a few quick mouthfuls before he had to pull it away so that he didn't get it all over him!

"Wow, you must have been really thirsty, huh?", Angela said.

Her amplified voice reverberating across the counter top. Releasing a few soft giggling sounds, she reached for a paper towel.

"Do you need a napkin?", she whispered. "Maybe, a Bib? he-hee"

With a single swipe, her huge hand cleared the entire puddle away, ...sweeping past his bare feet with incredible speed. If she had accidentally hit him, he would have been knocked clear across the room!

Denny stepped backward a few steps and sat back down. He wiped his mouth on the back of his hand and looked back up at her. She stepped over to the waste basket to toss away the sticky tissue.

"I'll bet your wondering how you ever got so lucky, huh?", she casually said.

Turning back to face him, from some distance away, she appeared like an excited little girl getting ready to open up a surprise Birthday gift.

"You know Dennis, I've always had a big 'Crush' on you. And, now... look at you, sitting there on my kitchen counter..."

Dennis started to worry. This could get out of hand pretty quick and he had no chance to escape this awful situation, what was she going to do with him? He felt his heart racing as she slowly approached. Her naked breasts slightly shifting as she stepped back over.

Her shadow enveloping him completely. Her huge face looming directly above, she smiled down and giggled at the sight of his awkward reaction. Was he trembling?

She felt herself becoming very aroused, she knew that he was frightened of her, ...I mean, who wouldn't be? But, come on, he knew her very well, too. The two of them had been friends for years!

"What's a-wroung, little Dennis, ....don't you 'like me' anymore?", she teased.

Dennis looked away, quickly glancing out over the edge of the counter top cliff, the sight of which appeared to be at least several stories high, looking back, she had moved closer - slowly moving over and above him, she looked down at him with a slight smirk,

"Oh, Dennis. You're not getting away from me now, little man. You are going to be my little Licktoy. And, you're going to have to earn your keep too!"


.

Chapter End Notes:

Oh yeah, TBC ~