- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Billy struggles, Maxine discovers a new formula, and Amy has a pleasant drive to work.  Also, some new characters are born and Maxine begins to think of all the advantages of her new discovery.










'Dai Onna'











*Maxine updates her Log Book.



.....

Subject: Mr. Willaim Little
Analysis: Proportionately diminishing in total size: 'Physically Shrinking'
Log entry #1

.....


The actual effects of being exposed to this chemical reaction seem to be a complete physical transformation. The mass reduction, or shrinking process, is apparently something that has never happened to anyone, until now. I can't seem to find any other medical information pertaining to this strange metabolic phenomenon.

The subject seems to be suffering from no additional side effects. Obviously becoming overly terrified of anyone that he encounters, though, he seems to contain his fear and has adjusted quite well under these extreme circumstances; he hasn't become any smaller since the first measurement was taken. So it appears that the shrinking effect is complete.

Presently measuring at 4" tall, this tiny man is the exact same length of my index finger.

Understanding that our subject is quite extraordinary, Mr. Little, seems to be growing more accustom to his 'new' life; no discernible signs of extensive mental degeneration has been noted.

Further observation must be continued. To obtain a complete diagnosis, any and all distinguishable factors must be taken into full consideration.

More subjects will have to be affected with the formula, in order to get a more advanced knowledge of this incredible miniaturization process.

.....

My experiment, with the crude mixture of harsh, cleaning chemicals, has ultimately lead to my discovery of the formula, for which has caused this strange molecular change. The shrinking seems to occur all at one time - almost instantly - shrinking the subject down to a mere fraction of its original size.

The chemicals involved are so rudimentary in basic makeup, that it appears as though - (given the fast reaction) - it's actually reversing the molecular cell division and, subsequently, setting off a chain reaction throughout the victim's entire body.

Effectually -shrinking- the subject down into an exact miniature of his former physical figure.

.....

The stray cat has slowly come to accept it's new size. Confirming that, It has been noted in most medical research studies, that animals are much more adaptable than human subjects.

It wouldn't eat at first, but now, after some calming talk, and mild cooing, I have managed to get it to settle down. Its appetite has returned and it is quite voracious. After feeding it a small bottle-cap of milk the tiny little creature curled up on my thigh and started purring.

It's such an odd experience to behold, this little animal is smaller than the nail on my pinkie finger. It's like holding a little insect in the palm of my hand.

I must find a more suitable place to keep it, the cardboard box doesn't allow for enough light and if it should get away from me, I would never be able to find it...



_____________________________________________




Maxine closed her computer, slowly leaning away from the edge of her desk. Taking her reading glasses off, she rubbed her eyes. Glancing down at her roll-a-dex, she flipped over the top card and focused on her first appointment.



8:00 am - Angela Cooper.

A short, heavy-set woman with long blonde hair. She had a pretty face, with big hazel eyes - her shy personality and calm demeanor, concealing her most hidden desires - the deeper feelings; to the passer-by, she looked as though she didn't have a single care in the world.

However, hidden just beneath the surface, dwelling deep inside her inner-core, she wanted, she needed, for some type of physical release, ...the constant burning, was a distraction that was beginning to disrupt her day to day life... Hypersexuality brought about by an extended period of depression, Angela would be clinically diagnosed with Nymphomania.

Her entire life had been her work, much like the doctor herself, Maxine, had very much in common with her. Angela had been divorced twice, though, several years back, and she had never re-married.

Recently working at a large metro-area hospital in the inner-city. The fast paced environment had more than taken a toll. She had been temporarily suspended from her job for missing entire days from work and not calling in to report off.

Her personal problems needed to be addressed, and at age 45, she wondered why she had not been able to find the right man - her problems weren't uncommon in Maxine's profession. However, she already thought that she knew exactly what this woman needed. And, she had an idea on just how to remedy her 'problem'.
Maybe, if things turned out the way that Maxine figured, she would be able to 'Kill two birds with one stone' and deal with her in a much different way than ever before possible...

Although, that would greatly depend upon how her next patient panned out.


.....


The second appointment would be a young, 'up and coming' lawyer.

Performing a quick background check, she discovered that he didn't really have any other family. He had been divorced three times, didn't have any dependents and he had even managed to break off all three of his marital separations, without owing any of his previous wives any alimony at all.

Maxine didn't want to jump to any conclusions, but she had already considered him an excellent candidate for her next experiment...

Thomas Speedman -- had made some poor decisions with his investments, and his client's money; his court ordered visit, would be paid for by the State and the City of New York's Appeals Court, had simply handed him over to Maxine.

Expecting for a mental diagnosis - before ultimately sending him away for at least fifteen years - if it were left up to them. His punishment would be largely based upon her decision alone... and, she could adjust or subscribe to anything that she wanted for a clinical diagnosis, (or a little bit of experimental testing) either way, the state would allow her to take him, and use him, however, she pleased - Tom's life was 'literally' placed in her hands.

Maxine was just a little more than apprehensive but very 'interested' in meeting Tom, ...she had known guys like him before, and she already had a bad taste in her mouth...


.....


Amy stepped into Maxine's office after escorting Angela out into the waiting area. Quickly stepping over to her desk, she greeted her with a slight smile and a quick 'Hello'.

To Maxine, Amy seemed a bit quieter today, ...as if something was on her mind, ...she looked unsettled and her hair wasn't the best, slightly disheveled, she was wearing the same outfit that she wore last week.

Maxine didn't say anything to offend her, but she knew that something was off, she just acted so differently.

"Before bringing in the first appointment, wait-a-sec, Amy",


...she caught her attention and decided to ask her if everything was alright.

Motioning for her to come closer, Maxine beckoned the tall blonde receptionist back into the room.

Stepping into her office, Amy loosely brushed her slender fingers through her long blonde hair and leaned back against the edge of the desk. Releasing a slow sigh, she awkwardly stood bracing herself with both hands. Slightly slumping forward with a pigeon-toed stance, she looked over to Maxine's curious expression.

"Yeh, what is it?", she whispered.

"Amy, I sent you an e-mail yesterday. Didn't you get it?"

"Oh, yeah, ...I was going to reply to that but, Jazzy had a bad reaction to some frozen fish and I had to take her to the E-Z Care. The nurse gave her something and so, she feels a lot better today, thank's."

"Oh well, that's good. I was wondering about 'our little friend', though. Everything alright with him?"
"Ah, Billy? Yes yes yes, He's FINE... Just fine. I gave him some chores to do, to help him keep his mind off his condition, and he's been getting along 'real' good!"

"H'm I was wondering, Amy. I don't think we're going to have any trouble out of those girls. After all, they are two of Diana's best friends, and she assured me that they probably wouldn't say anything to anyone else."

Maxine stood up and walked over closer to Amy. She noticed that she was standing with her heels apart and her toes pointed inward - squeezing her thighs together. Her knees were slightly bent and rubbing together, and she had a long run in the right sock of her light pink stockings.

The short, flowery skirt that she was wearing, had a ruffle around the tail and there was clearly a sopping wet spot in the back.

Maxine quickly assumed what Amy had done. And, after coming to this sudden realization, she flashed back to the night that she spent with the tiny man, herself -- ...blushing, with a bright glow of red flushing cheeks, she swallowed hard while looking down toward Amy's high heels,


"Okay, Amy. I was just um, curious, ...that's all. You may go ahead and bring in Ms. Cooper."

.....


Meanwhile,

I strained every muscle in my naked body. Clinging to my last hope, as the bindings that held me - completely covered in her hot, slippery sweat, hidden well beneath the folds of Amy's heavy skirt, I struggled to breathe inside this tight space.

Trapped inside, and sealed up within her sheer satin underwear, I felt my bound and naked body being mercilessly worked over by her tremendous thighs.

Just an hour earlier, while Amy drove into the city on her way to the office - her skirt was hitched up and her roaming fingertips attacked my butt - spreading her thighs wide apart while driving on the four-lane expressway, Amy came several times; using half my stomach and every part of my lower body - she held me like a tiny living vibrator and brought herself to orgasm.

After arriving at the office parking garage, Amy found a space in a shaded corner - she came once more, after parking the car. That was the one that almost drowns me!

Walking into the building, I slipped around like a greasy fish stuck tightly inside this nearly air-tight, pantie concealment. Clinging to my sanity, I held onto a few strands of curly hair and tried to remain intact. The constant pressure of being pulled apart in all directions kept me fully occupied - trying to concentrate on my bound limbs.

Constantly pulling me from left to right, in a slow, casual gate. Her huge hips - tilting - and then slowly shifting back. Bouncing slightly upon each lazy step, then springing up and shifting me back over.

The heavy swaying, ...almost mechanical in nature, easily carrying me along as if I weighed nothing at all.

Amy's magnificent legs, slightly flexing, as she took her time - just smoothly walking along - but, for me, ...it was like I was squished down tightly, deep inside the humid pocket of some enormous cheerleader! Cheering, and jumping up and down, doing splits and shaking her butt!

Her entire nether region swelling up against me, her humid overheated mound pressing against me with each rhythmic step. Fighting for air and swallowed up inside this thick cloud of heady sweet steam... curly strands of the golden thread completely encompassing my naked body - rubbing against me with a tough wire-like roughness.

The beautiful blonde behemoth suddenly sat down and crossed her legs. The pressure increasing tenfold - squashing the air from my lungs - her massive legs so conforming and soft, feeling my entire right side being pressed firmly into this massive wall of her inner-thigh...

I turned my face away, trying desperately to get my breath - Amy must have sensed my struggling, as she swiftly removed her crossed leg and slightly opened up the space between her stocking clad thighs.

Luckily, when she sat down, the welting in the top of her pink, nylon stockings, ended just below my waist. She would stand up momentarily, then sit right back down again, ...then, stand back up, then sit down and cross her legs, uncross them, then shift around in the seat and then stand back up again, ....I could hear her talking, through the wall of her soft lower belly, but I couldn't make out what she was saying...

All I could do was stay alive, breath. And, focus on keeping the muscles in my arms and legs tight. Preventing the powerful force of sudden traction from pulling me apart...