- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait.  I finally got started again and I should be uploading at least once per week.  Hope to get several more chapters with Amy, ...and Billy, of course, has no idea what she's really like... 












'Dai on' na'











"Oh, Billy. You are SO, FUNNY!"


Amy's amplified giggling continued ringing in my ears.

I squirmed around clinging to her toes, grabbing on as tightly as I could. Awkwardly, managing to get both my legs wrapped around her smooth, slender arch. Bear-hugging it and hanging on with both my arms. Her foot tilted upward, turning me back up into a prone position.

Amy giggled, as she effortlessly began to slowly elevate her foot, raising me up higher.

"Hang on, Billy. Hang on tight!", Amy teasingly warned me.

Lying on my stomach, stretching out across her smooth skin, I spread my legs and hugged the sole of her giant foot as tightly as I could!

Sitting perfectly in the saddle of her firm heel, my legs spread wide, resting my knees on the bone solid structure of her rounded ankles. Twisting around, she casually flexed her foot and turned me around in all directions...

Just by simply straightening out her leg, ...Amy slowly took me up higher above the huge 'swimming-pool-sized' tub.

The skin on the bottom of her foot wrinkled up as she pointed her toes out straight. I felt my hips grinding against her smooth skin. I hugged tighter, holding onto her large feminine toes.

Pushing my right hand between two of her slippery appendages, wedging my forearm in-between them, I used my other hand to grip at the inside bend of her largest toe.


Scrunching up her nose, Amy giggled and pointed her foot straight out. Pulling her knee up toward her body, she snickered deviously at my frightened reaction.

Swiftly lowering me down and turning me upside down, she simply turned her foot around, laughing as I squeezed my arms as tightly as I could!

"Kiss 'em, Billy. Kiss my little tootsies!", she whispered.


The giant blondes naked body on full display, she started giggling, while holding me up and drifting me around directly above her sopping wet pussy!


"I think that you owe me that much, little man. After feeding you, and giving you a bath, I would think that you would feel obligated to me, ...I mean, I think that it's your turn to do something for me, ...now!"

Amy gripped her toes around my hands and squeezed them tighter. Extending her leg and taking me back up high above her, ...my skin was all pruney, and the muscles in my arms and legs were aching from all of the strain.

I wasn't sure if I could hang on, for very much longer, ...riding her foot like some strange mechanical bull, I was effortlessly taken up and swept into the air, ...floating around so high above the huge bathtub!


"Oh Billy, I think you better start showing me some respect!", she teased, wriggling her toes in my face.

"I mean, I could just give you back to Jazzy and let her play with you, ....and, let her do whatever she wants with you... She would be so thrilled to get to play with you again."

Without thinking, I grabbed the rounded bottom of her third toe and started kissing it for all I was worth, ...licking the bulb-like pad, I started ravishing the soft giant toe.

Amy gasped and released her clenching grip. She turned her foot so that I was lying out flat across the bottom. My cock pressing into her soft arch, I gently humped it as I made out with her large toes.

I felt like I was floating on a cloud, as she slowly drifted her foot around. I kissed and licked all four of her pretty little pads, ...tickling in between them as I moved from one to the other, I held my breath and tasted the salty sweetness of her essence.

Amy continued to play with her nipples as she easily held me up above her, ...she drifted me around like I was nothing more that a little bug stuck to the bottom of her foot.

The water in the tub was starting to get cold. Amy lowered me down and allowed me to slide off of her foot. I dropped into the water and quickly paddled away, swimming over beneath the faucet.


"C'mon Billy. Let's get out and dry off. I think that it's time that you did something for me. Unless you want to play with Jazzy, ...Again. "


I took a deep breath while floating on my back. Trying to get my strength, and looking up at her; I caught my breath in my throat, the moment that the giant blonde Goddess, stood up and started rinsing off with the hand-held shower head.

I didn't know what she wanted me to do, but I knew that I didn't want to become a plaything for that little girl!



Draining the tub, Amy set the shower head to a pulse setting and stood towering over me; washing away all the suds that were sticking to her magnificent figure. She turned and posed as she rinsed the soap away from her magnificent body.

I looked up in awe, as she casually prepared to exit her bath. The glistening wet skin on her glorious backside, sparkling in the bright lighting, ...her gigantic legs looming so powerfully over me, she cautiously stepped around inside the draining bathwater, clearly enjoying herself as she glanced down toward me.

Swirling around in the soapy water, while staying afloat and spiraling around the open drain; by the time the water all drained out I was completely covered in foamy lather. I found myself sitting on this round metal grate, as the gushing swirl dwindled down to a tiny stream.

I watched Amy stepping out of the tub.

Leaning over slightly and lifting her left leg out, her tremendous figure stepped away. With a wide sweeping side step, the towering blonde giantess lifted up her enormous right leg, and simply stepped out of the huge basin.

The muscles tightening up, as her incredible glutes tightened, her elongated calves stiffening up, her bare feet lightly touching down onto the pink colored bath mat.

Ignoring me, she brushed her teeth and then she undid her ponytail and brushed her hair, ...wrapping a towel around her waist, she sat down on the large toilet seat and crossed her legs. Looking over, and down into the tub, Amy smiled and settled her sights upon me.

I was sitting crossed legged on the drain with my arms folded in front. I could do nothing but wait for her to figure out what she wanted...

Starting to chill from the cooler air, I shivered naked inside the giant bath tub. Amy pulled her hair back into a ponytail and fastened it with a rubber band. I gazed up at her with amazement as she allowed her naked breasts to hang freely.

"Wow, I can't even imagine what this must be like for you? I mean, for you, I must look like this enormous Giant or Giantess ...I guess, I can see why you might be afraid of me, but I wouldn't do anything to intentionally hurt you, Billy."

She leaned forward and focused directly on me. " I think that you're just about the most incredible thing that I've ever seen before, ...You know, I really think that we could do some things that most people could never imagine."

Reaching down into the tub, she wrapped her fingers around my tiny waist and slowly took me up in her grasp. Lifting me up, she held me beneath the faucet and swiftly rinsed me off.

The cold water instantly gushed out, blasting all the soapy bubbles away. I caught my breath and clung to her fingers as she moved me around through the cold water.

I suddenly felt the gripping of long slender fingers sliding up around me as she tightened up her grasp and lifted me on up away from the faucet.


"Well now, my little man. I think It's time that you earned your keep. I've aways wondered what it would be like to have a tiny little man worshiping my ass, ...you know, Billy. I've often fantasized about this, a lot."

Uncrossing my arms and looking up at her pleadingly, I held onto her finger as she lifted me up to her face.

"Let's go", she whispered.



Holding me up in front of her naked breasts, she grabbed up her dirty underwear and dropped them into the hamper. She picked up another towel and wrapped it around her upper body.

Carrying me carefully, she walked out of the bathroom and headed down the hallway toward her bedroom. I held tightly to her finger as she opened the door and stepped inside.

The warm colors inside the room seemed to create a whole other atmosphere, the idea of being inside this beautiful woman's bedroom did something to me, ...I felt my heart racing and it wasn't just from being so cold.

She placed me down onto the top of her pillow and stepped back from the side of the bed. Standing there with two towels wrapped around her, she looked like a living version the 'Statue of Liberty'. I watched with a lump in my throat as she slowly removed the towels and carefully spread them out flat on her bed.

Next, the naked giantess walked over to her nightstand and removed a plastic bottle of some type of lotion. She stepped back over to the side of the bed and slowly sat down on top of the towels.

looking down directly at me and raising her brows with a serious expression,

"Alright, Billy. I want you to put this lotion on me. And, I want it rubbed in real good, little Man!"

Her determination was suddenly becoming quite clear, she was getting extremely horny and my being there was just what was making her so hot...

I started to get up onto my feet when I was suddenly snatched up inside her hand and carried around behind her back.


"I want you to do everything that I tell you, ....and, I want you to do it now. I want you to be my little 'slave' Billy. Do you understand what I'm telling you?", her tone of voice was suddenly deeper, huskier, ....more demanding.

"If you don't do as I say, ...I'm going to give you back to Jazzy and let her do whatever she wants with you, ...is that what you want?"

Without waiting for me to answer, she swiftly stretched out on her stomach and quickly released me on top of her naked back. I stepped barefoot across the warm, soft surface, of her creamy skin. Quickly flopping down onto my bare butt, I had to sit down to keep from falling off of the space inside the slight depression of her smooth low back.

Shifting me around as she moved her huge body, she slightly shifted to the side. Adjusting herself on the bed, she wriggled into a comfortable position. Lowering her head down, and resting her forehead on her upper arm, she flexed her hips and settled into the soft mattress. Her bare back created a soft incline all the way up to the back of her head, her blonde ponytail curled around her neck and fell down onto the sheet beside her.

Her right hand came up from the side of her hip and squirted a small amount of white lotion onto her right buttcheek, ...she moved the bottle over to her left cheek and squirted out another small glob.

"Alright, Billy. Get to work. And, you better do a good job too!"

I crawled across her large, rounded, butt-cheek. Cautiously making my way up to the small puddle of creamy white lotion. Looking down at the back of her thighs, her skin shivered beneath my hands and knees, ...her muscles flexed slightly, causing me to stop and regain my balance.

I tried to keep from tickling her but, I could feel her instantly respond to my touch. Her skin suddenly became covered in a fine coating of small bumps, ...I couldn't help to notice the sudden growth of expanding goosebumps.

"Stop it, Billy. You're tickling me!", she said. Her voice slightly muffled from high above and coming from the pillow.

How was I suppose to move without tickling her?

"Be careful down there, ...I might squish you if don't watch yourself!"

Her large rounded butt muscles flexed and tightened up; drawing together, as she gently clinched the powerful twin globes, ...I was slightly jerked sideways; inward - toward her smooth crack, as she squeezed her giant cheeks together, pressing firmly and then slowly releasing them...

Suddenly realizing that it was the way that I was moving and touching her was causing it; I would have to lie down flat on my stomach and spread my arms and legs out. The skin on her large butt cheek quivered beneath me, as I spread out across it.

The large muscle wobbled slightly, shifting me around, ...like a huge mound of soft warm jello...

I swept my hands through the puddle of cool lotion and started spreading it all around. Sweeping both my hands out and smearing the sticky lotion as best that I could, ...I worked quickly and tried to rub it in real deep.

Doing my best, and covering as wide an area as I could, I had to scoot down across the huge bubble-like muscle. I let my bare feet come to rest on the crease at the bottom of the large muscle mass.

Her lower cheek relaxed, the soft cushion of warmth allowed me to place both feet into it. I rubbed harder and harder, ...trying to spread all of the lotions out across her giant buttcheek.

I looked over to the narrow space between her smooth thighs. The length of it was several times longer than my entire body, ...I felt my cock growing stiff as it pressed firmly into her soft skin.

The back of her knees dipped down, the smooth expanse of her elongated calves lead down to her turned out ankles, ...her toes curled inward, the soles of her feet wrinkled up...

I looked back up toward her huge, relaxed butt. The heavenly space in between the large muscles seemed to elude me, ...I wondered how warm it was, ...I could do nothing to her that she wouldn't allow, ...I wanted to crawl inside and stuff my face into her sweltering pussy!

I felt my balls tingling as I imagined being stuffed inside her...

Suddenly, she interrupts my drifting thoughts,

"Come on Billy. Do the other side, now!", she whispered softly.


I slithered back up across her rounded cheek, sliding through the fresh coating of warm lotion. The heated skin sent a foggy haze up around my face. I slid across her butt crack and made my way over to the other one.

The dry skin caused me to stick to it. I had to get back up on my hands and knees in order to get across. The new sensation caused her to flex her muscles, and she swiftly jerked me sideways, and I fell over and rolled down into her buttcrack!

"Oop's, what happened Billy?"

I landed face down in the heated space of her dewy ass crack. The slippery skin on my naked body, stuck to hers, and I had to struggle to try and climb back out!

Suddenly, I was crushed tightly inside the vise-like space! I pressed against the gripping walls with both hands, ...the mighty muscles came together like two soft lips!

"Amy Help me!", I screamed!

Her muscles trembled and quaked, ...shaking my entire body like a tiny insect caught in the jaws of an enormous beast!

Slowly releasing their grasp, I was gradually allowed to get free of the heated entrapment. I quickly climbed out onto her soft thigh and rolled onto my back to catch my breath!

"He-he ...I told you to be very careful Billy!"

I slowly crawled away from the huge set of bubbly muscles, ...cautiously making my way across her smooth thigh, ...the skin quivered at my touch, and I stopped and sat perfectly still, hoping that I didn't cause her to jump again!


"Hurry up Billy. I'm waiting for you to do my other cheek. If you can't do it, then I guess I'll have to just give you back to Jazzy!"



. TBC

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  Feel free to let me know what you think.