- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Reflections - will be a continued chapter too.







'Dai on' na'







  Amy rolled her eyes into the back of her head, gasping with intense pleasure, tossing her head back and quietly releasing a high-pitched squeal, ...a powerful, tingling sensation, rippled up through her core. Spreading her legs, just enough to slide her hand down over her wet panties.

Groaning with a low growl, ...she squeezed her thighs together, firmly, ...capturing her hand in between and squashing it... Contorting with mind-numbing pleasure, the beautiful blonde couldn't keep herself still.

Swinging her knees back and forth, in a slow rocking motion, she desperately tried to contain her overwhelming urge to scream out in sexual frustration!

Grunting, and groaning, she stuffed her face into her pillow and growled. She didn't want her daughter, Jasmine, to hear her, ...so she tried to keep herself from completely letting go.

Pulling her knees up and squeezing them tightly together, she inched her way down across the soft mattress. Using her elbows, and sliding on her backside down across her large bed.

Scooting her butt over the soft, cotton sheets. Nearly halfway down, she threw her arms out to the sides and swiftly turned her head, back and forth, ...closing her eyes tightly, she tried to keep from screaming!



The sensation was just so incredible! She had only dreamed of actually doing something like this, ...and until now, she thought that it was absolutely impossible...

She had always found herself fantasizing about it, though, she visited a few 'Giantess Websites' most every weekend, and she loved to immerse herself in a good, well written, shrinking fantasy. Her favorites, about a beautiful young woman capturing a miniature man; she thought that she could only 'fantasize' about it; however, actually doing it, was something else, entirely!

After cumming a few times in overwhelming frustration, Amy slid herself out of her bed and planted her bare feet down onto the floor. She felt like her whole body was humming.

Drunk with overwhelming arousal, she awkwardly stood up, swaying her hips excessively, she slowly stepped over in front of her full-length mirror, ...only wearing her black - 'Victoria's Secret' - thong panties, she stood to gaze at her beautiful image in the dimly lit bedroom.

Shifting her weight, exaggeratingly slow; moving her shapely hips back and forth, tightening up her glutes and squeezing them tightly. She could barely contain herself, as she felt him squirming around inside her skin-tight panties.

She could see the slight impression of her miniature male captive, tucked neatly into the pocket of her black panties, ....she traced her fingertips across his back, forcing his little body into her swollen pussy. Beneath her touch, his desperate and futile struggling, sent the most wonderful sensation rippling up through her trembling loins...


.....



  The tightly fitted space, that I was trapped inside of, allowed very little room to move around. After several failed attempts, I quickly realized that I couldn't get out of here on my own. Being so extremely humid, inside this tightly fitted elastic material, I felt like I was starting to melt into her enormous female body. Almost instantly, I became covered in the mixture of slippery sweat; hers and mine blending together - along with another slippery juice that seemed to be coming from her swollen pussy.

Her oversized movements forced me around and squeezed me, every time she moved, even just the slightest, little bit, ...I was squashed and shifted over to one side, or the other.

Her huge fingertips, pressuring against my naked body, I had to spread my arms and legs to keep from getting shoved inside her!

I had no way of knowing it, but I thought that she had stood up and started walking, ...the shifting motion seemed to feel like that, ...but, I really couldn't tell for sure.

Feeling around with my hands inside of the heated darkness, searching for some way to get out, only caused her movements to become more aggressive, ...I quickly figured out, that if I tried to remain still, ...I didn't get punished quite as much.

Like being helplessly 'stuck', inside of a wet, slippery, sleeping bag, ...zipped up tightly over my head; a pulsing wall of smooth, overheated skin, beneath a thatch of curly, wire-like, hair. Only a smooth, ultra-soft area, down lower directly between her legs, gave me a smaller clear spot away from the rough curly hair.

Her giant body, heating up several times to the point where I thought that I was going to smother from lack of air, ...the explosive effect of her overheated sex, was like a juicy wall of giant wet kisses...

The humid air inside of her panties had a sour fermented-like taste. I felt her stomach muscles contracting, so smooth and large; her huge legs working together, shifting me back and forth as she moved. The taste inside my mouth made me feel like I was drowning, ...my mind shifted back to an earlier time...


.....



  ...it had to be well over a hundred degrees outside. The public swimming pool was bustling with teenagers, ...everyone from my whole school was there that day. The sun was shining brightly, directly overhead, and I was laying on a green bath towel next to the lifeguard stand.

  Emily Brant, a tall, long-legged brunette, that had been the lifeguard at the pool for the last three years and she knew most everyone at the pool. Being a senior this year, it would probably be her last summer as the lifeguard.

Trying not to be obvious about it, I casually looked up across the five steps that extended up the ladder. Leading up the tall, tower-like, lifeguard stand. The seat where she sat, seemed to be a mile high. Her chair was covered with a large pink beach towel, the tail of which fluttered in the breeze, as she sat wearing a dark pair of Sunglasses. Her long legs loosely crossed over, resting her elbows on the armrests like the 'Queen of the Entire Universe'.

I could only just barely see, the ultra-smooth underside of her well-tanned, muscular thighs, ...I felt like a tiny, little Ant. Hopelessly trapped beneath her giant chair, trembling with fear, and excitement, ...as she sat there, oblivious, and completely unaware of my minuscule existence far below...

I felt my cock growing stiff against the soft ground. I took a quick look around, to make sure that nobody else was watching me, ...I had to turn slightly, and change elbows, as I pulled my eyes away to take a glance around the sitting area.

Looking across the large swimming pool's, deep-end, on the other side, ...my stomach tightened up as I noticed the four of them, standing together, ...the 'Self-Proclaimed', "Mean Girls".

  Brandy, Roxanne, Mary-Beth and Sherry.

 The four of them were like the thorn in my side; they looked like a throw-back, to an old eighties style, 'All Girl - Rock Band', who had been frozen in time; carrying on the look like a torch, and yet, still rejected from the rest of the world.

  Roxanne, or 'Rocky', ...noticed me first. My heart sank, as she pointed me out to the others and they started to make their way around the pool. Swinging her hips excessively, her snickering laughter resounded as the four of them swiftly circled the pool.

I tried to clear my head, and wilt my boner, ...but, it was too late; within moments, the four of them were standing over me, surrounding me completely, ...casting their dark shadow across my green bath towel.

Rocky's shadowy form, created a huge head shaped blob directly over me, kicking me in the ribs with the toe of her left sandal, she stepped on the edge of my towel and started taunting me,

  "Wha-cha doing, Dickweed?", she smarted off, ...setting off a burst of girlish laughter all around me.

  "I'll Bet you're down here, looking for 'some', huh?", she whispered secretly.

Mary-Beth stepped over me, her one-piece bathing suit had ridden up into her crack, on one side, and she didn't even act as though she cared in the least. She straddled me, standing directly over me, ...I wouldn't have found this to be quite so bad, but, ...she was the heavier one of the bunch, and her fat, over-sized butt-cheeks, wobbled around like two sixty-pound garbage bags filled with green Jello, ...threatening to squash me into the ground at any given moment!

  "Leave me alone, you guys. Don't you have anything else to do?", I grumbled. Lowering my head, and covering my face.

Sherry, the tallest one, had bright Red Hair, and a nose piercing that contained a chrome ring through her right nostril. Wearing a white two-piece Bikini with extra long drawstrings, ...she squatted down in front of me, ...her open thighs directly in front of my face,

  "No, ...oh, No, Billy?. We came all the way down here, just so we could 'play' with you!", she whispered.

Gently brushing her fingertips through my hair, Sherry giggled, quickly jerking her hand away, before I could grab hold of it...

I quickly attempted to catch her by the wrist, but she was too quick, ...swiftly pulling her hand away from me, just in time,

  "C'mon you guys. Leave me alone!"

  "Aw, ...don't you want to 'Play' with us, Little Billy?", Sherry teased. Reaching out to grab a handful of my hair.

Jerking my head up roughly, while holding a fistful of my hair, the tall, commanding bitch brought her face right down in front of mine,

  "How 'bout, ...YOU, buy all of us a Coke, and we'll smoke some dope, ...ya wanna get high, Billy Boy?", Sherry said, lowering her face down closely so that nobody else around us could hear what she said.

  "Get outta here, ....leave me ALONE!", I yelled. Jerking my head back, and trying to make Sherry let go of my hair!


  Suddenly, I felt my legs pushed together and a huge amount of weight pressing down upon them, ...Mary-Beth had sat down on my legs, and she was holding me around the waist with her arms, ...she looked like she was simply hugging me, from behind, but, in reality, she was holding me down while the other three could torment me!

Brandy Rose, was the pretty one. She sat down right next to my head, wrapping her hand around my face, she pulled my head over next to her hip, and started to smack me in the face with her free hand, ...quickly slapping me in a fast clapping motion, ...not very hard, but repeatedly, and faster and faster, literally 'spanking me' in the side of my face!

Brandy was wearing an extremely tight, Leopard Print, String Bikini, that was at least two sizes too small, and her plump, lower butt-cheeks swelled out around the hemline as if they were about to burst free!

Her well-rounded breasts, pressing up out of her Bikini Top, took on the same effect, ...and, anyone that walked past her, either blushing or staring at her with embarrassment or lust.

With Sherry still holding me by the hair, Brandy enjoyed continuing squeezing my cheeks with her single hand, ...I felt like I was completely overtaken by them, ...I couldn't get away no matter how much I tried!

  "Let's get his wallet!", Mary-Beth said, pointing to my shoes.

Rocky reached over and picked up my tennis shoes, quickly dumping everything out of them: my watch, and all of my money, ...a crisp Five Dollar Bill.

  "Is THAT, all that you've got?", Rocky whined, seemingly all disappointed that I didn't have more!

She pocketed everything and sat back down next to my head, enclosing the only open spot around it, ...completely surrounding me and blocking out my view of the surrounding area.

I tried to scream for the Lifeguard, but I was swiftly smacked in the face with the bottom of Rocky's barefoot! She had sat down next to Brandy, and was settling into completely surrounding me, ....encircling my face, and crowding around so closely, that no one else would be able to see what the four of them were doing to me!

The next thing I knew, Rocky's bare feet were pressing into my face. Her red-painted toenails had chipped and worn away most of the red nail polish, and her toes appeared like blood splattered peanuts, forcefully stuffing themselves into my face and mouth!

  "Poor Little Billy, ...he just got beaten up by a bunch of girls, and now he's going to start crying!", she teased. Poking me in the eye with her big toe, ...wriggling her other toes just inches away from my mouth.

  "Stop it, you guys! Why are you always picking on me?"

Rocky pressed her foot down over my face, completely covering it and forcefully shoving my head down into the soft grass.

Brandy giggled and slapped me a few more times. Grabbing a handful of my hair, she pushed my face around and shoved it over closer to Rocky's bare feet, ...Rocky giggled and pressed her toes into my mouth, ...her big toe and two smaller ones!

  "Look at 'em. I think he likes this, ...she reached down and pulled my shorts down around my hips, exposing my raging boner!

Mary-Beth had gotten up and was standing over me again, ...she let me roll over onto my side before she sat back down and pinned me under her weight, once again!

Crushing down on my right hip, Mary-Beth reached down and took hold of my cock, like it was the last, 'powdered' donut', left inside a fifty-pound bag.

I cringed in frustration as the over-weight girl, delighted herself by stroking my hard-on with both hands, while her other friends smothered me with their stinking, dirty feet!

I coughed and choked, as their filthy toes forced their way into my mouth! I couldn't get away, ...and, the more that I struggled, the more Mary-Beth squeezed me, ...it was beginning to really hurt, when suddenly, the Lifeguard stepped in and separated the four of them from around me!

I quickly jerked my shorts back up, before Emily Brant could see my privates. The tall senior Lifeguard had just saved me from these savage bitches, and their relentless torture treatment1 And, she didn't even realize it, ...at the time, but, she had literally, saved me from being smothered by them!

Standing with her hands on her hips, dominantly, towering over all of us, Emily took charge of the situation with a demanding order,

  "Alright, there will be no more 'Horse-Play', all of you! : Please Leave the Pool, Right Now!"



I quickly stood up and stumbled backward a few steps. Catching my breath, and adjusting the waistband of my shorts, ...I grabbed up my towel and shoes and swiftly ran away. I ran into the boy's locker room and hid away inside one of the stalls, ...two hours later, I sneaked away and made my way home.

...it was well beyond dark outside when I walked back home that night. I had to take a different route through the city, knowing that Rocky and the other girls would be looking for me, I had to swing way out around the usual way that I would have gone, and it was very late when I finally got to my house.


.....



    Amy pulled her waistband away from her stomach, she looked down at me, between her naked boobies. Smiling with her bright blue eyes, shimmering in the dim light, she slowly shifted her hips, from side to side, ...swaying slowly, in a slight rocking motion.

  Her huge body, shifting me back and forth, as she casually alternated her huge glutes, rhythmically rocking, from side to side, ...chuckling softly while looking down at me like a huge cat that had just captured a helpless mouse...



  "Oh, look at you in there, ....Get used to it, Billy. I don't think, that I'll EVER, let you out of there!", she growled with exquisite pleasure, slowly relaxing her hold on her tightly fitted panties, allowing them to gently close over me!




TBC, if Billy survives...

. ...thank's again for reading/reviewing, I really appreciate it...