- Text Size +



'Dai on' na'






"Suh-a Swee-Ta T-weet, ...Mm -hum!", Amy tried to talk, mumbling her words.

Holding me firmly inside her steaming hot mouth; Amy's tremendous voice rattling my brain, ...her heated breath gushing around my naked, saliva soaked skin. Speaking with garbled, distorted words, while her tongue kept dancing around my tiny naked body.

My bare butt, bouncing on her powerful tongue's muscular middle. My entire existence, depending on the capricious nature of this giant female's tongue. And, Amy's playful attitude had me second guessing everything that I had originally thought about her...

Casually holding me inside her mouth, my miniature-sized body trapped between her hard, solid teeth, ... she relentlessly continued attempting to speak,

"Aw ya weddy fo yo Baff wittle one?", her words mutated around my naked figure.

Spittle spraying across my face, I gripped my hands onto her top front teeth and held on tightly, ...my head hanging out of her mouth, resting on her bottom lip. Looking straight up into two almond shaped nostrils, ...her hot slippery tongue wriggling beneath me; I felt like a human lollipop, ...slowly melting inside her hot humid maul. ...if she bit down and closed her teeth together, I would be instantly decapitated...

The thought of dying inside this beautiful blondes slathering mouth somehow gave me a strange arousal, ...I began to think that maybe, this was my destiny...

Closing her lips around my neck and puckering up, the powerful draw of suction created within her hot mouth made my skin feel like a wrinkled up piece of dried fruit - the sensation was unexplainable, ...a heavy deep pull all around my body; my blood surging and my heart racing, ...I felt like my legs were going to explode!

The powerful vacuum drawing all around me, ...Amy sucked harder, and I felt my skin stretching and contracting inside her heated concealing entrapment. Just my head free of the oven-like heat; I wondered if she could actually devour me, Alive!

Slipping my bare feet up along the inside of her large molars, bracing myself; I felt the sharp edges scrape against my soles. The sound of her voice vibrating throughout my entire body!

"I donna teep yew in here all day, itty bitty wittle mon, ....so T-asty, Mmm yummy!"

The tight, heated pocket surrounding, so humid and wet, I could barely keep from sliding down her slippery throat!

Her hot breath, gushing past me with a swift slurping gush, the sweltering turbulence of just her simple breathing, was something that I would have never expected to be so powerful!

Her soft tongue completely covering my bare back, lying across it entirely, ...the flexing soft bed, constantly in motion, I could only set my feet against the slippery plate of the cupped top and pray that Amy didn't accidently swallow me!

The soft innermost area along her cheeks felt so strange. I run my fingertips over the soft lining and could only imagine what the inner lining of her devouring stomach would be like, ...I did NOT want to find out, ...and, I could no longer maintain myself. ...I started kicking and screaming!

"Let Me Outta Here!", I screamed!

Flipping her tongue, twirling me around. Her large, sharp teeth, clamping down over my chest and shoulders, ...gently closing together, playfully teasing me as if she were about to chew me up and spit me out!

"eww Taste sooo Doood!", she roared with a vibrant sound!

Just my head allowed to remain free of her humid mouth, she stood up from her kitchen table and walked over to the sink counter.

I watched the huge room spin around, as this dominant beauty held me within her conforming jaws. Toying with me, like a Hawk, would, with a freshly caught Trout- holding it inside its sharp talons, ...I was just about to scream out, once again, when Amy suddenly opened her mouth and allowed my naked figure to drop out into her open palms.

"Wasn't that exciting? I'll bet you've never had a 'french kiss' like THAT!", Amy spoke down to me with a brightly blushing complexion.

Her cheeks were glowing and her eyes looked like that had doubled in size! It was like she had just discovered something about herself that she never knew existed, ...she was clearly enjoying herself more that I was, and she didn't appear to be anyway near finished with me!

The towering, blonde beauty, looked down at me with a curious look. Her hands swiftly closed together, sandwiching me in between and squashing my nakedness within her firm clasp.

She lifted me up before her face, holding me tightly, she slowly opened up her hands. Her huge face filling my view, she looked at me like a hungry woman looking at a Roast Beef Sandwich - contemplating, just where she could possibly take her next 'bite'...

Almost vibrating with sheer excitement, her sparkling blue eyes, twitching rapidly back and forth ...the intensity of the moment holding me spellbound within her gaze...

I instantly felt the cooler outside air chilling my slathered skin. The slight gust of her heated breath was almost a comforting sensation, ...I didn't ever, want to go inside her mouth again, though, but with the sudden chill, I began shivering uncontrollably.

Amy smiled, and without saying a word, she slowly lowered me down into the soapy dishwater, ...I welcomed the fragrant scent of the warm water. And, as her large hands dipped me into the pool, I instantly kicked away and swam across the surface.

A few lingering soap suds, floating on top the water, appeared like miniature icebergs sparkling in the brightly lit lights of the overhead kitchen sink. I dog-paddled past a blue cereal bowl with a picture of a cartoon-like kitten painted on the outside. Bumping into a huge coffee cup with a giant lipstick print on the edge, ...it was the same color as the lipstick that Maxine wore... the half-moon shape of her bottom lip perfectly displayed on the very edge of the huge ceramic cup.

My mind instantly flashed to her image, ...as she pressed my face into her lips. Her giantess kiss permanently branded into my mind's eye, ...I wondered if she was actually going to try and return me to my normal size again.

Looking up, I watched as Amy's hands dove into the water. Her fingers wrapped around a wooden spoon and quickly swished it around inside the water. Her other hand held a wet washcloth and she simply started washing the remaining dishes left inside the huge basin.

I tried to avoid her giant hands, and the dirty dishes submerged beneath, but she worked so quickly, ...I was swirled around within the whirlpool of activity and drawn into the gradually foaming soap suds, ...Amy was keeping an eye on me, though, and she would occasionally splash me as she scrubbed one of the huge dinner plates.

White bubbles raining down and warm water draining away from the huge dinnerware, as she lifted them up above the open water. I dove down beneath the surface and swam across the shiny bottom, ...the stinging burn in my eyes reminded me to keep them closed.

Re-emerging, next to the edge of the metal skillet that she had used to cook the pancakes. I climbed up onto the side and rubbed my eyes. Sitting naked on the edge, attempting to clear away the burning soap suds, ...I heard Amy's laughter as she carefully picked up the spatula and bumped me into the center of the huge pan... I quickly jumped out and splashed back into the water.

"Be Careful Billy. I'll flip you over like a little 'pancake' and scoop you up!"

Her soft giggle, echoing within the stainless steel basin. Her towering figure looming directly above, ...I swam around freely, enjoying the tingling sensation from the warm soapy water.

As she continued to remove the dishes and rinse them off, she placed them into the nearby drainer. The large stainless steel basin slowly became less and less crowded; the frothy suds floating on the surface, gradually opening up a wider space around me.

Treading water, completely naked and floating in the center of this huge basin, watching with amazement as Amy's arms moved about above. She worked almost in a mechanical nature, her delicate fingers working with these giant-sized objects just seemed so unnatural, ...so freakishly large.

She handled the large dishes and plates so gently, ...yet so quickly and expertly. I was expecting her to drop one of them, or accidentally crash them together, ...but, she swiftly scrubbed them down, rinsed them off, and with such lightening quick speed, ...delicately, and precisely, she simply placed them into the nearby drainer.

I watched with sheer fascination, at the speed of which her giant hands moved around. It was something that really forced me to begin to fully realize, just how much different everything was now...

For this giant young mother, this everyday routine and mundane task of simply washing the dishes didn't even require a second thought, ...she almost did it without even thinking...

...but, from my perspective, she was performing the work of an entire crew of men on an all-day construction job! The size of these objects that she was so casually handling, would have to be strapped down to a heavy duty fork truck and moved around so, that it would take at least an hour just to get one giant dish out of this huge sink!

For her, she simply reached in and took them up and all the while, ...smiling down at me and watching me, ...as I floated in the center of her kitchen sink...

Finally, she found my shirt and pants floating on the surface. She swished them around violently and then squeezed them up tightly inside her hands, ...ringing them out, and shaking them loose, ...she simply set them aside on the counter top and swiftly reached out to collect me from the dirty dish water.

I was instantly taken up out of the suds and swiftly held under the running faucet. The cooler force of the clear water instantly swept all the slippery soap away. I clung to her finger and thumb, as she swiftly rinsed me off and carefully dropped me into a clean, dry, dish towel.

I flopped down into the comforting bed of fluffy cotton. Drying myself off as quickly as I could. I waited anxiously, watching Amy silently standing above me, ...casually looking down at me, as she dried off her hands with another huge dish towel.

She had unbuttoned her dress top, completely, and the opened front, allowed me to view the entirety, ...of her sleek, black, satin bra.

Drawing my complete attention, ...the contrast in color, displaying so vibrantly against her creamy white flesh; her large, ample breasts, were so perfectly shaped. large enough for me to conceal myself between them, ...so magnificent in size that she could easily tuck me inside and hide me, ...nobody would have any idea that I was in there...

She shimmied her shoulders again, making them gently wobble around above me, ...the sheer size made them appear to move in slow motion...

"Feel Better Now?", she quietly whispered.

"Yes, thank you, Amy!, I raised my voice so that she could clearly hear me, "Much Better!"

Her broad smile widened, as she slowly leaned forward, "Let's go and lie down for a bit, Okay?"


...



Her huge bedroom seemed like I had been transported into a completely different world, to me, ...her large queen-sized bed was angled into one corner, off-setting against the huge bay windows, ...the outside light coming in, adequately illuminating most of the room, ...until she pressed a button on the wall, and the mechanical blinds slowly went shut.

Her hands cupped around me, still holding my naked figure inside. She held me up to her chest and walked slowly into her bedroom.

As the room gradually grew darker, she slowly stepped over to her bed and carefully released me to fall out of her conforming hands. Softly dropping into an extremely large, tan colored pillow, I slightly bounced on impact and caught myself with both hands...

Frantically, looking all around, I watched her intently, as she stepped back away from the bedside. Slowly working her shoulders around in a wide circle, allowing them to slip free of her dress top.

Rolling her shoulders around slowly, while wriggling her hips, the thin summer dress was allowed to fall down around her fantastic body. I heard a slight swishing sound as it fell to the floor, sliding down around her waist and hips, dropping freely down over her towering legs, ...piling up down around her beautiful ankles...

I felt my cock rising as I took in the sheer sight of this magnificent female body. Her towering figure rising back up after she had casually bent down to retrieve her dress.

Stepping out of the puddle, with her 'high - 'spiked'- heels', she stepped back once again, and slowly bent down to pick up her dress.

Turning away, she stepped over to her dresser and draped the shimmering dress over the edge, slowly turning back toward me....with a naughty look on her shadowy face!

I couldn't believe how long and smooth her magnificent legs were, ...so shapely, and tall!

Her black thong panties, barely covering her front, ...and from behind, it appeared that she had nothing on at all!

Her ass was incredibly toned, and her thighs were simply perfect. Her narrowing waist was slightly pudgy around the middle, ( ...a slight muffin top; left over from childbirth), but nothing that would take away from her absolute beauty.

The muscles in her lower ass cheeks slightly jiggled as she stepped around the room. I tried to take her all in, ...but, found it impossible to do without bulging my eyes out of my head!

I could feel her footfalls as she stepped across the room, ...the heavy weight of her magnificent size, sending vibrations all throughout the house, ...only, for me, it was quite noticeable. For anyone of normal size, it wouldn't even be anything at all...



TBC, next week...

Thanks for reading!