- Text Size +







'Dai on' na'





  Tossing two bags of potato chips out onto her bed, Diana quickly stepped into the center of her bedroom. She saw Maggie standing by her window, holding her tiny pet, (Billy), just a little, too closely, ...up next to her chest. He was just barely able to peek out from above her hands.


.....


    "My Mom's home!", Diana said, whispering urgently!

    "...she'll be coming up, in a just a few minutes, ...she just pulled into the parking lot!"

Maggie started searching the floor for her tee shirt, holding me out away from her upper body. Chrissy jumped up and quickly started searching around for her shirt and pants,

    "Oh Crap! Where's my pants?"

    "I think you left them out in the living room!", Diana told her. Hustling her out of the bedroom doorway and shoving her out into the hall!

Maggie quickly released me, carefully setting me down on the huge pillow at the head of Diana's single bed. I crawled toward the soft center and sat down.

Instantly feeling the cooler air inside of this huge room, ...after being so close to Maggie's warmth, I shivered.

Slightly relieved to be set free, but only for a moment, ...as I watched the sudden rush of activity when these giant teen girls started bustling around grabbing up their clothing and hastily trying to get dressed.


Diana came for me, awkwardly crawling onto her bed and swiftly collecting me, she rolled off onto the floor and stood up, ...holding me firmly in her hands, she stepped around Maggie and walked toward her bedroom door.

    "Hurry up, she'll be here in just a few minutes, ...I'll have to let her in...", Daina said.

It was nearly midnight and Diana knew that as soon as her mother walked into the apartment, she would have to tell her about what had happened, while she was away, ...and she wasn't very happy about telling her mother that both of her friends had found out about this little tiny man.


  Diana carried me into the living room. She held me comfortably inside both hands. We watched Christina buttoning up her pants and slipping her shirt on. The three girls gathered inside the kitchen and sat down at the table.


Still completely naked, (as if it was something completely natural?) I was left standing nervously on the edge of the countertop, by the coffee pot, waiting.

Diana told me to stay put, ...as she released me there, ...whispering quietly down to me,

    "Stay there, Billy. Don't say anything about the 'weed' either, or I'll get into BIG trouble!"

  Her words were strongly emphasized with a serious expression. She stared at me for a long moment, allowing her lingering gaze to impress me with a definite warning... Her huge face holding this blank determined expression, ...the young girl most definitely got her point across...


.....



  Maxine tapped her finger on the window glass, drawing everyone's full attention, and Diana slowly walked to the door to open it up for her Mother.


    "Hey Mom, I saw you parking the car.", Diana spoke softly, a bit of trepidation in her whispering voice.

Maxine could sense, something was up. She kicked off her shoes and slipped out of her jacket. Walking into the living room, she turned to look up at her teen daughter,


    "Everything, ...alright sweety?", she curiously asked.


Diana glanced away, pointing toward the kitchen, ...she gave her Mother a side glance and softly cleared her throat,


    "We need to talk."


    "Alright Diana, just let me use the bathroom first, okay?"


Diana walked back into the kitchen and took a seat between Christina and Maggie. The tall blonde looked over at her with a light smile, shaking her head with a slight blush of embarrassment.


    "Is she going to be Mad?", Maggie asked.

    "Probably, ...I'm sure, that she'll not be too happy about it"

    "Just tell her that it's 'all', my fault, then, okay. I shouldn't have been 'snooping around' inside her bedroom, ...I'm really sorry, Diana!"

    "No, we're NOT going to tell her, about that, ...just be quiet, let me do all the talking,"

    "What are you going to say....?"

    "Just be quiet, ...I'll take care of everything"

Maxine walked through the kitchen doorway and silently stepped over to the dining room table. She looked over to the breakfast counter, and instantly saw me sitting there, next to the coffee pot; suddenly realizing, what this was all about,

    "Alright girls, I see that you've discovered our little secret. Diana, ...you've got some explaining to do, young lady".

    "Mom, ...it's not what you think! Billy escaped from your bedroom, and tried to get away!", she raised her voice, using an overly expressed tone of anger!

    "He almost 'Did', too! If Maggie hadn't caught him, trying to get out from under the front door, he would have made it out into the hall, ...and been outside of the apartment!"

I couldn't believe, ...that my sweet, Diana, had just 'lied' like that, ...and so easily, Too!

My mouth fell open, my heart skipped a beat, I stood there next to this giant-sized coffee pot, shaking my head in disbelief, ...was she blaming ME? And, protecting her friend, ...pretty Maggie?

Maxine quickly looked over at me, ...redirecting her focus fully upon my miniature face. Her hands slowly slid up and came to rest upon her wide set hips, ...slightly gripping them, she stood with a dominant stance, ...narrowing her eyes and drawing a short breath, she just, just intently stared at me!

I was just as surprised, as she was! -though, ...hearing this unbelievable explanation! And, coming from someone, that I was just starting to form a bond, and a slight trust with, ...my heart sank as I watched the towering form of the giantess, Maxine, ...glaring at me, she looked just as betrayed, as I felt!

    ...and, her cold stare did nothing to relieve any of my sudden tension!


    "Well, well, ...it looks like our little 'pet', ...has been a very Bad, little man", Maxine whispered.

I urgently wanted to try and explain everything; defend myself. I wanted to 'scream', and yell out! I wanted to call her a 'big liar', I wanted to protect myself!



Maxine took a slow step toward me. Wearing a short pair of black silken shorts and a sleeveless matching nightie, ...her well-toned legs and arms, fully on display, she silently padded barefoot, stepping closer to the wide countertop; closing the short distance between us, and growing larger with every small step...


I really wanted to tell this 'giant woman' that her beautiful young daughter, was twisting the truth, ....just making all of this up! Just creating this absurd falsehood, ...blaming everything on me, in order to keep Maggie from getting into trouble!

Maxine took another step and was growing even larger as she approached me, ...her black hair sparkling within the brighter kitchen lights, her low-cut blouse revealing a deep, and inviting cleft within her cleavage, ...easily large enough to completely swallow me up!

I really wanted to, actually, call this sweet, little Diana, 'A big Liar?'

Maxine's broad, rounded hips, shifted to one side as she slanted her posterior,

...relaxing on one foot, the other casually slid up along the supporting leg,

...slowly, and smoothly, sliding her barefoot up to the inside of her opposing knee, she stood on a single leg, in some sort of weird Yoga stance; her hands still firmly gripped, bracing upon her narrowing waistline...


    " I'm screwed!", I thought.

There's no use trying to say anything about this at all! And, I'm just going to have to take the consequences, take my punishment, sacrifice myself in order to support her; my lovely Diana, ...protect her, ...in her attempt to protect, her 'Friend', ...her 'normal-sized' friend, ...that she apparently held in a much higher regard than she did for me...


    "Well, ...Billy, you know that this type of behavior, simply 'cannot', be tolerated.

  You'll have to be corrected for this, we can't allow this to ever happen again.", she firmly spoke down to me.

  Narrowing her eyes, and lowering her gaze, she boldly confronted me as if she were about to swat me like a minuscule little insect. Her huge figure standing directly before me, just an arm's length away, her widening shadow, darkened a large area all around me, swallowing up nearly all of the wide countertop.

Her highlighted cheekbones, and cat-like eyes reflecting the shimmering glow of her contained anger, ...towering above me with little more between us than just a few inches.

    "You'll be staying with me from now on, Billy. No exceptions. And, ...You can just forget about 'ever' getting away from here, ...because, there's no chance at all!", she relaxed her leg and lowered her foot back down onto the floor.

    "You're going to have to face it, and just accept it. You're never going anywhere, Billy!"

    "You're just 'too tiny', ...to survive on your own. So, you're now just our little pet, and you'll have to learn to understand that. I can't allow this wonderful thing that's happened to you, to just, just go to waste, Billy", she silently stepped right up to the edge of the countertop, leaning against it.

    "This is just too good to be true, ...and, I'm sorry that you don't like it here, and that you're 'stuck' like this, but, ...there's just nothing else that I can do about it, ...your just 'my', little pet, now, Billy, ...and you're going to have to stay that way, like it or Not!"


  Just as I saw her reaching down to pick me up, Christina interrupted her, breaking the mood, and drawing her attention.

With cold presentiment, Christina suddenly broke into the one-sided conversation. Drawing Maxine's face away from my tiny, cowering figure; boldly making an attempt to take charge of the situation,

    "I think that WE - should just share him... Maxine, - I mean, ...I'd like to have a little man to play with, sometimes, and I'm sure that Maggie would, too. Right Maggie? We could take turns, ...you know, and that way, you wouldn't have to worry about him, all of the time, and worrying about him getting away from you!",

      Christine glanced away, looking toward Maggie for support.

  Maggie joined in, "Yea, I'd love to take him home with me for a few days, too. I'd make SURE that he didn't get away!"

  Maxine could easily see the contained excitement in these teen girls eyes; their sudden interest, and complete and solemn devotion to helping out. She gathered her fingers up around me, and gently took me up into her hands.

Maxine thought, of herself as an independent woman, and she could easily see through what the girls were attempting to do. ...just so selfless.

  -To sacrifice so much of their valuable time to simply watch over this poor little man? (She softly giggled) ...their concern was so overtly obvious, so unnatural, so deliberately false...


    "Yes, I do appreciate your concern ladies. And, if we need your help, we'll be sure to give you a call, okay?", Maxine didn't want to completely extinguish all of their hope.

    "But, for now, ...I think that we can take care of little Billy, ourselves, without any additional assistance from anyone else, ...Diana, and I, can make a few changes and Billy won't be given any more chances to try and escape."

    "I think Billy will be with me for tonight. You girls better get some sleep, and we'll take this up again in the morning."

  With that, Diana took Maggie and Christina into her bedroom and figured out how they were going to sleep, ...Christina ended up on the couch, and Maggie slept on Diana's Floor, on her Yoga mat.

Maxine carried me into the living room and while holding me inside her single left hand, she walked over to the bird cage and removed it from the hook. She carried it along with her, as she walked down the hallway towards her bedroom.

I squirmed within her grasp as she firmly squeezed, and as she stopped to open her bedroom door, she bent down to temporarily place the cage down. Tilted around within her bosom, and stuffed tightly between her breasts, ...she opened the door, and reached back down and collected the wire cage.

Stepping inside, she set the cage back down on the floor and turned to close the door; I was gently removed from her breasts and lowered down near her waist. She stepped across the room and walked back over to her dresser.

Lifting me up, she slowly allowed me to climb out of her soft hand and step off onto her dresser top.

Looking at the top of her dresser, Maxine took on a puzzled look, her fingers still firmly resting upon the dresser, her huge hand lingered there, so alive, and so very large and intimidating...

      "How did you get down off of there, Billy?", she asked.

I stood up and walked backward a few steps, finding my balance and quickly glancing around the large area. Suddenly, I felt so trapped, and yet I felt this strange comforting feeling, ...Maxine's huge face lingering before me, just beyond the edge of the cliff-like dresser.

    "I uh, ...just 'climbed down'?"

    "Climbed down, ...where?"

    "Uh, ...right there, I just uh, ...grabbed onto the corner and climbed down the side there..."

Maxine looked confused. She slowly pulled her hand away, and stepped back from the dresser. Brushing her fingers through her hair, she took a breath, ...pausing momentarily to look at the sharp corner of her tall dresser.

    "You just climbed right down huh?"

    "Yeah, I just climbed down right there, and got down onto the floor?"

    "Okay, ...Show Me!"

I looked down toward the floor, and my heart started pounding. It was at least a forty-foot drop, and as I contemplated trying to climb down this sheer high wall,

I knew that I couldn't do it, and I knew that Maxine already knew as well...