- Text Size +



'Dai on' na'



  Suddenly, my head was smooshed up betwixt Joy's thumb and finger, squashing firmly, her rigid nipple thrust into my face!

Nearly smothering me, with much more avidity and fervor than just moments before, ...the giant redhead, gasped,

    "Oh, ...stop TEASING me, you little BUG!"

With heated breath, ...smashing me into the softness of her massive breast, ...groaning, urgingly,

    "Ugh, ...Lick it, ...little man. Lick it CLEAN!"

Straining my neck, while extending my mouth open as much as possible; feverishly, I started lavishing this enormous, protruding gland. Licking, for all I was worth, desperately, attempting to appease this raging red-headed goddess; this manically obsessed female giant!

Strenuously and excessively, flicking away at the turgid, 'nippular' gland, with just my tiny flicking tongue. I tasted something being released into my mouth...

Just barely detectable, my taste buds picked up on the diluted secretion that was nearly absorbed away by blending in with the salty sweat of her immensity, but,

...still, taking a strong precedence over it, ...the mild flavor sending its biochemical stimulus directly into my miniature, but exquisitely immaculate, bloodstream.

The muscular appendage, surging with a mild pulsation, ...throbbing, growing harder, and thicker, ...straining for a precious, minimal taste, of her supreme essence: just a minute taste of her maternalistic embellishment.

Joy's large red thumbnail stabbed into my low back, I cringed with pain, as I was sharply driven deeper into the soft embrace of a massive wall of breast flesh, compressing into the warmth, and shoved deeply into it, I held onto the solid nipple, and tried to caress the giantess.

Using all of my strength, and every ounce of energy, I threw myself completely into her magnificent mammary, ...snuggling my face into the unforgiving mass, nuzzling, and rubbing my open mouth over the slippery mound of her large feminine bulb.

My cock straining and bulging inside my sweat soaked shorts, her huge fingertip nearly squashed it, as she gripped me around the waist, simply to place my tiny figure into a different position. I yelped with pain, as her thumbnail raked across my thigh, scraping the skin, as she impatiently corrected me into yet, another new position.

With fervor, and a sudden passion, ...I licked until I felt my tongue going dry. Steadily increasing; I felt her chest rising and falling, ...Joy's powerful heart, pounding like an over-sized bass drum, ...throbbing, within her huge upper body.

    "Uh, ...uh', ...uh, ...uh'. - M'm ...uhg. Ugh. Ugh! ", groaning, and grunting a beastly sound.

    "Ah, ...Ah, ...Ah, ...uh - Uh - uh, Uh, M,m, ...uh,", holding back the impending...

Her heart beating; thudding, like an explosive underwater blast, repetitively reverberating within the depths of her monumental being. ...carrying me up, and down, with each incredible breath she was taking.


    "Uh, ...uh', ...uh', ...uh", her entire body rocking, and bucking; quaking!

    "Ah, ...Ah, ah, ah, ...Ah, ...Ah, ah, ah, ...Ah, ...Ah, ah, ah!", grunting, unrelenting urgency!

Her desire, ...seeking that impending pleasure, holding back, as she fingered herself.

Far below, ...down between her open thighs, I could hear the wet squishing, slurping sound, of her fingers, frantically working between her legs, ...working faster and faster, to pleasure herself, ...finally, and suddenly, coming to an explosive orgasm...


.....


Slowly, but awkwardly, taken away from the slippery, giant nipple, ...her sweaty fingers unfurled and finally allowed me to go free. I fell backward, and landed down between her boobies, ...my upper body wedged down tightly into the slick narrow space.

I hadn't noticed that she had removed both of her breasts, as she had, ...apparently.

Pulling the top down underneath of them, and untucking them by pulling down on her top, and pushing it up under, she pulled the tightly fitting black top, out, and around, while holding them firmly together, the top still yet, supporting them, ...but, the naked twins, now hung freely, and openly...her nipples standing out so proudly!

Upside down, -and squished up, I started struggling around attempting to pull myself out of this heated pocket, ...my head was stuck, down inside of this deep crack, ...and the further down I slipped, the tighter it become!


"Help! Joy, ...HELP ME!", I screamed, with a muffled sound, my voice somewhat submerged within her cleavage!

I felt her fingers fishing around for one of my ankles, and finally, she succeeded, and easily yanked me upward, pulling my sweaty little figure out of her slippery wedge...

    "Oh, ...THERE - you are! I wondered where you had gotten off to, ...-heh",

...blushing with an intensity, the giant woman teasingly said, while holding me upside down, by my right ankle, out in front of her blushing face.

Quickly closing both of her hands around me, manipulating my limbs, working until she had me turned right-side up, once again. Then, she carefully lowered me down below her waist, ...I instantly found myself staring directly into the open space between her legs, and beneath the edge of the top of her coiled up miniskirt.

I felt her fingers, as they slipped around my chest, ...a greasy, sticky, musk covering them, completely coating them, ...a powerful, slippery twang... an overwhelming aroma, nearly taking my breath away!

Her left hand, had been very busy, it seemed, ...coated with her honeydew, and now, -she was rubbing it all over me!

I coughed a few times, gagging; ...she chuckled with envy, ...breathing very hard, her large chest rising and falling, high up above me...

She casually continued to rub those sticky fingers all over me, ...spreading that sticky goo all around, smearing it across my chest and belly, ...up and around, and over my face, rubbing it into my hair, spreading it all around, completely covering my entire body with it.

I looked up at her with a complete look of total confusion, ...she smiled back, with a look of domineering possessiveness.


    "Mm, ...doesn't that smell goood?", she purred.

Her hands, casually continuing to slather me with her tangy cream, ...I knew that there was no use trying to avoid it, or struggle, Joy was determined, 'Obsessed' with, the idea, to cover me up, in her, ...her scent, ...and, I knew that she wouldn't stop, until she had covered my entire body with it.

My nylon Barbie shorts were completely soaked in her sweat. My wilted cock, safely tucked away inside, ...until, just when I thought, that she had finally satisfied herself, she simply picked me up, with two fingers and a single thumb....

Gripping me up around my waist, ....she just simply, and firmly, rolled them down over my legs, slipping my pants down, and effortlessly rolling them, right down, and right OFF!

    "Hey, ...Wait a minute!", I yelped!

    "Oh, ...well, now, ...Just, What do we have HERE!", she whispered.

    "No Joy, ...Don't, Please, ...don't do this, ...Wait, STOP!", I screamed!

    "O' Ho, ho, ho, ....what's wrong, ...don't cha' wanna play some more?"

    "No, no, no, ...Please, Joy, Don't Please, ...Stop it, don't do this!"


    "Aw, so sweet, and So Cute!"


Her wide thumb pad nearly covered my chest. Two fingers pressed across my back, and she simply held me like that, ...holding me down between her legs. Her face hovering above me, holding me in her right hand.

Her single, pointer finger, with a bright red nail; slipped up through the space between my thighs, and squished firmly against my tiny balls, ...I yelped, as she, lowered her face and leaned down a little closer...

    "Please, Joy, ...just lemme Go!", I begged her, "... Please, please, let me Go, now..."

    "M'm, ...but, ...I'm not DONE with you yet, little guy."

    "C'mon, Joy. Please, ...You don't have to do this, and, ...I don't want to, Okay?"

    "O' ho, Ho, Don't what? What do you 'think', I'm gonna DO, H'm'?"


She brushed her fingertips all around and over my chest, ...sliding the edge of a single fingernail, up into the crack of my ass, she parted my clamping cheeks, and worked the tip of her finger into the slight space!

    "Stop It, ...No, Quit That, ...Joy?" Just, Stop it, Right Now, Okay? That's NOT Funny!", I cried out!

    "H'm', ...Okay, Right, so sorry, Billy, ...didn't mean to 'PRY' ?!"...


    "Just lemme GO, JOY!", I screamed, as loud as I could scream! "STOP, Just Stop It!"

    "Okay, okay, jus, Teasin', Billy, I was-jus' Teasin' - I wanna see what you like, okay?"

    "No Joy, Just stop, Lemme go!"


    "Not Yet, ...Just, Let's just, um, then, Let me see if, I can just, do this.....then,"


Joy's fingers quickly released me, dropping me to fall into the space directly between her mid-thighs, just a few feet away from the cliff-like edge, of the side of the huge mattress.

Trapped, inside of this strange triangle shaped area, nearly as big as a two-car garage, I looked up across her waist and high up across her bare breasts.

Her smiling face suddenly lost all expression. I looked all around, I couldn't see over the top of her smooth wall-like thighs, they were just slightly higher than my head.

...dropping to my knees, ...I instantly placed my hands together, interlacing my fingers, and got into a praying position!


Joy leaned slightly forward, casting her shadow over the entire area. I cast my eyes downward, into the shadowy cove directly in front of me, ...the dark colored, nylon pantie crotch, glistening within, had a much darker area, right in the very center most part of the double-layered panel.

I caught a strong gust of warmth, and the intense feminine aroma filled my head once again.

Staying down on my knees I began to beg her for mercy, ...crying out to her and pleading for her to just leave me alone!

I begged her to put me back down on the floor, and just let me go back into the closet.

She just simply ignored my constant begging, staring down at me, with a careless and blank expression, ...I couldn't understand what this giantess expected of me, ...and, I didn't want to know! I just wanted her, ... to let me go!

I wanted to get away from her, and how was I going to get out of this mess?
She seemed to be enjoying herself, just watching me, trapped right there, right there, right there, where, I had nowhere to go! Down, between her legs; I'd nowhere to hide, and I couldn't get away from her either!

Slowly, and smoothly, Joy started to close her thighs together, ...moving them closer, she formed a much smaller area; I stopped begging, and was about to just get to my feet and take a dive right off of the side of the bed, when suddenly, out in the main part of the house there was a noise at the front door,

.... instantly snatched up, with such overwhelming velocity; I was taken up and swept out across the room, so fast, ...that I thought my neck was going to snap off!



The next thing I knew, I was thrown back to my closet space, and dropped directly into my bed! ...my head still spinning, I pulled myself together and looked up to see Joy, standing tall up so high above me, towering overhead, ...standing up to her full, gigantic height, looming over me, standing just outside the closet doorway...

..She spoke downward, toward me, with a much deeper commanding tone,
"Not a word, ...little man!", waving goodbye with just a single, sharp, red painted fingernail. She smiled, ...and then she was gone...


.....



I climbed out of my bed and listened, someone had entered the apartment and when Joy heard them coming in the door, I was finally 'Saved from her lustful abuse', and, unknowingly 'rescued' by, 'whomever' ...it was, ...and, I figured that it was either Maxine or her daughter, Diana.

However, I heard Joyce talking with them, but I couldn't understand what they were saying, or even who the voice was, ...it was just too far away to tell which one it was...


After a few moments, I realized that I was standing there stark naked. So, I walked over to the pizza pan and decided that I would try and get myself cleaned up a bit. I had lost my short pants and now, I would have to find something else to wear, as well...


Looking around, I realized that I had some water left over, that was in a large, soup bowl, that Diana had placed there next to that pan. I was going to try and wash away all that sticky crust that was drying to my skin, and pasted all over me, ...I had to wash this stuff out of my hair before it completely dried.

Although, I didn't want to take too much time, so I threw one leg up and over the side of the bowl, pulled my other leg up and over, and slipped down into the waist-deep water; when suddenly, I was interrupted by the sound of Diana's urgent voice, calling out to me, from just beside of her bed,

    "Billy? Billy, come out here, would you, ...Please. Are you okay?",

...her sweet voice sounded so soothing, and inviting, that I hurried up and dunked my head down under the water and quickly tried to get all that, ...'Stuff', ...washed out of my hair, ...before she saw me like this...

I swiftly rubbed my fingers through my hair, and vigorously, scrubbed my head, as best that I could, trying to wash my arms and legs and, quickly brushing my hands all around, swiftly giving myself the fastest bath that I had ever taken!


    "Billy? Are you in here?", Diana sounded very worried. I could tell by the sound of her voice, that something was bothering her...

    "Billy, ~ ...where ARE you? Are you IN HERE? ..Billy?",


Diana cautiously pushed her head past the edge of the closet doorway. She seemed to be watching her steps, extremely close, ...trying to avoid, any unfortunate accidents, the young giantess, was looking down at her feet with each and every step that she took...

    "Diana! Hey! Down here!", I yelled up to her, Waving my arms high above my head.

    "WHEW! ...Thank Goodness!", she said, ~ aloud. Sighing with relief, releasing a long extended breath!

So relieved, to see me sitting there inside of that soup bowl (taking a bath), she suddenly bent forward, lowering herself down closer to me and onto the closet floor, ...easing her butt down while smoothly pulling her left knee up, she bent her right leg around behind her and sat in some sort of strange, Yoga pose,...resting her chin down upon her knee, smiling down at me...

Slightly tilting her head to the side, blinking her dark eyes with a strong admiration,

    "Mom said, that Joy was in here, while she was down at the supermarket? And, I was wondering if you were okay, ...I knew that if she saw you, that, ...well, she could be a Big Problem?"

I knew THAT, was coming, ...and, I had to force myself to 'protect' Joy, but, ...I didn't want to cause any trouble on my very first day living here, so I just acted aloof, and as if I didn't even realize that she was even inside the apartment.

    " So, ...I'm glad that she didn't see you, ....or find you, did she? ...she didn't SEE you, DiD She, Billy?",

Diana excitedly stammered, still trying to settle down, after finding out that I might have been in some 'real trouble', (the 'understatement' of the year)

...Joy was an old friend, but, ...Diana, never really felt that comfortable around her,

    ...she was just a little bit crazy sometimes.