- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is thelast chapter for a while, until I start writing the second part. Working on a another story at the moment though.

The ride took quite long but eventually I felt how my backpack was handed over to someone again.

“Thank you”, I heard a familiar voice say. Apparently my backpack was fetched by my older sister Denise. Even though I had hoped for my mother to fetch me, I still was glad to hear my sister’s voice. The ride continued as she made herself on the way home where she through the backpack into the corner of her room.

“I got it mum! My little prick of a brother owes me something…” I heard her yell. Soon after I heard how she opened the backpack and started getting stuff out of it. She had always been curious for my private stuff, just so she could find things she could mock me with. But it was okay now… hopefully she would find me. After a while I noticed her opening the little pocket I was in and light dazzled my eyes.

“What the hell?” Her voice boomed through the room. I felt her warm hand grab and drag me out of the pocket.

“It’s you Loke, right? I can’t believe this actually happened…” She said. I nodded confirming that I was her little brother but I still was confused by what she said.

“I have been dreaming about you for a while now… In my dreams I said something to you. I actually don’t know what but it resulted in you shrinking right in front of my eyes.”

I just looked at her in confusion. Were these dreams just a result of her wishing me to shrink or was it somehow related to the whole mystery. Well the latter seemed way more likely especially since she mentioned saying something in her dreams that caused the shrinking. It was in this moment that I realised something terrible. Deane still had the letter with the words on it, so there was no way she could find out what to do by herself. She would have to listen to me and for that I had to get into her ear. I pointed at my ear over and over again but she just stared at me still amazed by the sight of her shrunken brother.

“You don’t want to know what I did to you in my dreams dear brother”, she said chuckling.

“But the more important thing at the moment is to decide whether I show you to mum or not… I mean I basically got you out of a really bad situation. Imagine I hadn’t searched your backpack… You could have starved in there so I think you owe me something”, she said.

She was right. This time her curiosity had been very helpful and I surely would owe her a great favour as soon as she’d manage to grow me back again but I feared she had something else in mind. As if to confirm that thought she placed me on the thick orange blanket on her bed and looked down at me devilishly. Denise was a real pretty young lady. She was eight years older than me and in very good shape due to her nearly excessive practise in swimming, rowing and marathons. Her muscles were bigger than mine even when I was normal sized and still she had a nice chest and her butt was not too big nor was it too small. Right now she wore grey leggings and a white T-shirt with a big U-cut so you could admire her cleavage. If she wasn’t my sister and wouldn’t have always mocked or even hurt me I totally would have been into her. Her maroon hair was quite long at the moment although I had seen her with short hair already too when she was running marathons.

“Wow just look at you dear brother… You’re so unbelievably small. Now I just have to figure out how to abuse that size of yours to have some fun”

I sighed, knowing that she would do whatever she wanted to do with me now and there was nothing I could do about it. I just hoped it wouldn’t get too humiliating.

“How about this: you will kiss my butt and I will bring you to mum without you crying about the former. Does that sound like a deal?” Denise offered. I was surprised by that surely humiliating but bearable offer and nodded in agreement. My sister climbed onto the bed then and removed her leggings, revealing her nude ass which I had seen not that often. She sat down inches away from me stretching her butt cheeks into my direction. She wore a pink tanga which covered her privates so I could only the see her mountain-like cheeks. I walked up to them and without indecision I gave a big kiss to the left one. She actually seemed to feel it as she started giggling.

“That’s how I like you Loke. Small and obedient. I will bring you to mum now and tell her that you’ve been kicked out from the camp because you shrunk yourself and crept on other girls.” She said and put her leggings back on. I should have known that she would do something like this but hopefully my mum wouldn’t fall for it. Well she surely would since Denise has always been her favourite child but maybe I’d get a chance to explain things. Denise grabbed me and walked with me into the living-room where Susanne sat on the sofa and read a book.

“Hey mum. Do you remember the dream of mine I’ve told you about? And guess what I also know the whereabouts of my little brother”, my sister exclaimed. I was still hid in her hand but I could hear my mother jump up from the bed.

“Where’s that little troublemaker I have an axe to grind with him”, my Mum answered with an upset inflexion.

My sister opened the hand I was in and revealed me to my mum who just stared at me in confusion.

“He shrunk just like in my dreams. And I’m pretty sure that this is the reason that he got kicked out of the camp. I bet he’s been abusing the size of his to spy on girls or something like that. So they hid him in his backpack and sent him back here” Denise lied without even knowing the truth.

“Is this supposed to be some kind of bad joke?” Susanne stated angrily while coming closer to me. Her eyes pierced me and I made movements to confirm that I was real. As I waved into her direction, her eyes went wide and she took a few steps back.

“What the hell happened with you darling?” She exclaimed.

“Well he’s shrunken and nude and was hid in a backpack… I have no idea how he got so small but he surely is responsible for it himself.” Denise said still trying to convince our mum that I was some kind of pervert obviously with supernatural capabilities.

“Change yourself back then immediately Loke if you don’t want to get in trouble with me” Susanne ordered.

Very funny… As if I’d had spent all this time locked up in my backpack when I could have changed myself back on my own.

“I don’t think he can do that by himself or he wouldn’t have let himself get locked up in his own backpack I guess”, Denise replied.

“How is he gonna change back then?” my mum said obviously enraged.

“It is probably something temporary that will reverse at some point or maybe there is now growing back for him. That would be a shame wouldn’t it.” Denise said obviously not being honest with that statement.

“Great Loke. Just Fabulous. Finally you’ve managed to get yourself into a situation not even I can get you out of. I just hope for you, that it is something temporary. I don’t want to take care of you for the rest of your life because you freaking shrunk yourself. Actually I’m done with this… You got yourself into that situation somehow and you’re gotta be the one getting hisself out of it again. This is too much for me at the moment and I won’t let you burden your sister to take care of you either. Your father is going to come back in a week from now on. If you haven’t taken care of this until then he will know what to do with you.” My mum stated and ordered my sister to just put me onto the carpet.

I know that she wasn’t serious about this. I mean I’ve caused some trouble here and there and maybe even a lot but that was only because I’ve always been more intelligent than the people around me. She had been like that oftentimes already and in the end she always had helped me out eventually. Nevertheless I was now down on the carpet looking through a jungle of fuzz with two giantesses in my nearby environment. My sister looked down on me wearing that gleeful smile of hers.

“But mum what if he accidentally gets stepped on or if he gets eaten by a spider?” Denise asked and I wasn’t sure but I thought I could actually hear some sort of worry in her voice.

“Whatever it was that he had done in that camp he survived it without further injuries. And if he really was spying around he took the risk of getting stepped on too so we’ll just leave it to him. You better be careful Loke, I will not watch the floor for every single step I make in my own house.” My mum replied and Denise agreed turning to me again.

“Better don’t get in my way then dear brother. You wouldn’t want to end up beneath my feet would you? Although I kind of like the thought…” Denise said and threatened me with her white socked foot.

“Stop playing around Denise and leave him alone. I guess he has more important things to do now if he doesn’t want to spend his life like a bug.” Susanne said fiercely. My sister removed her foot from my sight and went chuckling out of the room, her steps leaving imprints on the carpet. In the meantime my mother went back to the couch where she sat down to continue reading her book. So for the moment I was actually on my own in this giant house. I tried being mad at her but I just couldn’t. Instead I wished to be able to explain these things to her but it didn’t seem like I would get the opportunity to do that for a while. What actually shocked me was the way they dealt with me being shrunken. Both my sister and my mother had acted shocked when they saw me like that but somehow they seemed to have recovered from that shock pretty fast. My mum was reading in her book again already as if nothing obviously scientifically impossible had occurred. The more I thought about that, the more I got the feeling that they knew something about this.

After half an hour I was sitting in the same spot on the carpet, considering what to do now. I even thought about leaving the house and walk the four miles to Maryanne’s house but I realised that it would take a week to get there and I had no food. In this moment I also realised that I hadn’t eaten or drunk anything since I’ve been shrunken down but still I wasn’t hungry or thirsty. This whole shrinking thing really had interesting side-effects. Vibrations in the floor made me notice that my mother had stood up again and was walking around the couch-table. She really was impressive at this size. She had holidays at the moment so she wore her sweat-pants and a regular purple top. Although she had a slight overweight she still was very attractive for her age. Her huge breasts showed that she had been pregnant twice and most of her fat was located beneath her hips. Her thighs were enormous and easily thrice as thick as Denise’s. But what really caught my attention in that moment was her massive feet. I had noticed that she had quite a feet-oversize a few years ago already when I had realised that her shoes were bigger than the ones of my father. But now it was more evident than ever as she slowly walked into my direction. She had easily size 12 feet, covered in thick brown fleece-socks.

Maybe she had thought about all this and would give me a chance now to explain myself. I waved with my hands to signal her that I was still in the same spot and was relieved as her eyes made contact with mine. But instead of stopping she just passed me. I saw her foot moving past me directly above my tiny self and she continued walking. Hadn’t she seen me? Or did she ignore me on purpose? I ran after her, obviously getting behind pretty fast. She was walking into the kitchen and opened the fridge to get out something to drink. I was running fast into her direction but I needed another three minutes to even get to the threshold. In the meantime my mother poured some Orange juice into a glass and put a cherry-stone pillow into the microwave. Short of breath as I was, I had to sit down on the first floor-tile in the kitchen I had reached. Gaspingly I watched my mother how she got the pillow out of the microwave, grabbed her glass of juice and made herself on the way back to the living-room. I hadn’t even quite recovered when she was heading into my direction. This time she didn’t look onto the floor but just made one step after another and I realised pretty fast that I was in her way. But before I could even get up the shadow of her left foot fell over me and this time it wouldn’t just pass. I was too much out of breath to scream as it crashed down on and buried me beneath her soft brown fleece socks. I felt how her weight flattened me shortly before her foot was lifted from me again. It has only been a short encounter, since she just continued walking to the couch again. I was lying on the tile gasping for air still not able to believe that I just got stepped on by my own mother. The picture of her foot descending onto me wouldn’t vanish from my mind as I was unable to move from the tile I got pinned on. I just hated being shrunken right now. Tears ran down my cheeks. Even though there had been plenty of worse moments in the past weeks I couldn’t deal with the situation right now.

I was still lying on the tile when I heard steps closing in once again. This time it wasn’t my mom who was sitting on the couch again, reading her book as if nothing had happened, but my sister. Other than my mum she was looking on the floor constantly and instantly spotted me lying on the tile. First she smirked and was about to just step on me but then she hesitated. It seems she had noticed that I was looking kind of flattened and depressed down there and she stopped smirking. Instead I assumed to see some kind of pity in her face as she suddenly knelt down and grabbed me between her index and thumb. She then pulled on the backside of her leggings, revealing that pink tanga of hers again. She shoved me into the opening and let the leggings slip back. The power of that impact was crazy as I was pinned against her left butt-cheek while she walked back to her room. Her cheek was warm and kind of pillow-like but still it somehow depressed me even more to be pressed against my sister’s butt now. After a few minutes she got me out again and placed me onto the keyboard of her computer. My heart started bumping as I realized what she had in mind. Single tears ran down my cheeks since I never had suspected her to care so much for my life. I saw that Microsoft Word was running and started jumping on keys, trying to push them down hard enough so they would appear in the program.

“Put me in your ear”

Denise chuckled but agreed then. She took me carefully and put me into her ear. And so I told her the most important things that had happened and what she would have to do to grow me back again.

“verimentalis rhysdorougaie yevii an vus seerra leiyi Naddan” , she said and finally… Finally I was growing back.

Naked I stood in front of my sister but I couldn’t do anything else than just hug her for being so great.

The following days were kind of strange. I had told my mum about everything that had happened and she believed me. But still she never seemed that much shocked about all that shrinking stuff. Actually she seemed to know more about it than myself but when I asked her several times she would negate that with a suspicious look on her face. Although several crimes have been committed against me she told me not to go to police or something like that because that would “result in even more trouble”. The rest of the holidays she acted pretty weird around me but still I used the time to recover from all these incidents. After a while I even started to meet with Maryanne and the girls again but we agreed to ignore the possibilities of shrinking for a while.

But the mystery wasn’t solved yet…

Someday Levy’s mum called me and things became interesting again…

The End

For now

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hoped you liked the story so far. I will release the second part when it is finished.