- Text Size +

Submariner

Quick as a flash, Sersei crossed the room and collected Oliver from Sabina, bounding from the room before either of the seated women could intercede.

Curled in the gigantic blonde girl’s fist, Oliver’s mind raced. Young man skulking outside? Young might be a subjective term for the silver haired Sabina. Could it be Stan? Could his dad have tracked Sersei to the house? His heart raced and then filled with an equal measure of dread as fast. What if it was Stan, he would have no way to know what these women could do. He would never suspect their game. Then again, Stan was not just some wallflower and these women had probably never met someone like him either.

“Sersei,” he grunted around the strong fingers holding him.

Bringing him in front of her as she ascended the stairs, “What is it precious?” she inquired.

Trying to talk, “The guy outside, what do you think the others will do to him?” he probed, hoping to get some indication of the stranger’s identity or inclination of older women’s power.

Sersei shrugged, “Don’t know, but, what I do know,” she started, opening the bathroom door and stepping into the steamy bathroom, the smell of lilac bath oils strong in the air, “is that we are going to have a bath together.”

Oliver’s eyes drifted over to the old style claw-footed bathtub, foamy bubbly visible near the top as she crossed the room and set him on the edge of the tub, the proximity to hot water and humid air making his skin flush.

Stepping back, she began to undress. While she was not making a show of it, he watched in rapt fascination, her massive breasts once freed swaying as she removed her pants and socks.

Padding to the edge of the tub, she grinned down at him, the heated moisture in the air making the flawless skin of her perfect megalithic body glisten.

“Wow,” he murmured, half-scripted, half in actual awe of her majestic presence.

Seeing his admiration, she smiled before stepping over him and into the tub.

Oliver watched the water level in the tub rise dramatically as she slowly eased herself into it with a contented sound, draping her lithe arms over the sides and reclining her head back. “That feels positively amazing,” she sighed.

Cautiously navigating around the perimeter of the lip on the old-fashioned tub to accidently avoid falling, Oliver approached her left hand, bubble residue clinging to her long delicate fingers. Gently touching her, “I know I’m no position to make demands, but I would ask a favor,” he said, using his best puppy dog eyes.

Rolling her head to look at him, Sersei smiled at him and lifted a finger, caressing his chest, “What would you like lover?” she asked playfully.

“I think the guy outside might be my dad Stan, I don’t know, and I’m worried what might happen,” he expressed genuinely.

“The guy outside? What makes you think it is your dad? It could be a neighborhood kid out mowing lawns, or the paperboy, or the mailman,” she voiced.

The way she said it, a subtle pause before speaking, conveyed so much more than her words. She knew something. Taking a stab, “You’ve seen him, my dad,” he asserted.

Exhaling strongly through her nose, “No, I did not see him,” she attested, emphasizing the word see.

It had to be Stan. “What then, please tell me,” he invited, stroking the side of her finger.

Innocent look transforming into mischievous, “I think you should be focusing more on what we are going to do here,” she urged, sweeping him off the edge of the tub and into the soapy bathwater.

Sputtering, Oliver surfaced, swimming through the foam toward the reclining girl. Feeling her flesh under him, he pulled himself up onto the alabaster slope of her buoyant left breast, steadying himself on her stiffening nipple. Pushing his hair back from his face with his free hand, he smiled up at her. In his heart, he knew Stan was here. “I will do anything and everything in my power to please you my golden goddess,” he assured, burying his spark of hope.

Sersei beamed, “I am your goddess,” she cooed.

Tilting his head slightly to the side, he flashed her a smile and tracing his fingers around perimeter of her now erect nipple.

Sucking her bottom lip back into her mouth, she brought her right hand up slowly, caressing her other breast, teasing the nipple.

Bending down, he put his lips to her taut flesh and kissed it lightly.

Bringing her other hand up under him, she cupped his body, thumbs stroking his back.

Glancing up, he gave her a wan smile, “I wish it was just you and not all those other girls,” he said sorrowfully, hoping it sounded sincere enough. He certainly did not have the luxury of time, quite the opposite.

“Rather than lament over how little time we have, maybe you should focus on ensuring the quality of our time together is meaningful,” she suggested, applying pressure to his back and mashing his upper body against her engorged nipple and titillating herself.

He knew better than to struggle, given the power behind her movements she could easily break something of his inadvertently.

Arching her hips slightly upward, bringing her tummy out of the water, she guided him down along the length of her body toward the smooth swell of her Mound of Venus, the bubble residue lubricating the path.

Like a spider cocooning prey, she altered the position of her fingers without letting him up. Index finger pressed firmly behind his head, she guided him into vale of her swollen labia, her natural scents mingling with the oils from the water. Ultra slick in her application, she slipped him head first three quarters of his length inside the tight channel of her sex.

For Oliver, he found it hard to breathe, the flesh constricting around him like a boa constrictor, pulling him deeper inside her vagina.

Fingers on the bottoms of his feet, Sersei drove Oliver completely inside her pussy, swallowing him whole.

The undulation of the muscles around him told Oliver Sersei had lowered herself back into the tub while she played with herself. He hoped she would simply take herself to climax and then extract him.

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next up...Deacon decides to investigate the Crawford house