- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Life has a habit of sometimes getting in the way, so my apologies to all who have so diligently followed along on this tale.

Behold the Goddess

Still in the palm of Sersei’s hand, body tacky and sticky from the adventure inside her mouth, Oliver managed to give her a half smile as he concealed his own arousal, “Give a fellow a chance to catch his breath before jumping right back into action,” he said with chuckle. He needed time to put aside his turbulent and polarized opposite feelings to focus on devising a strategy to survive this ordeal. He seriously doubted any appeal to her sense of humanity would work, especially after how easily she led Cam to his ignominious end. No, not decency and fair play, at once, he knew their weakness. Vanity. These girls thrived on adoration, the perception of being objects of worship. What else did he have? Aside from the betrayal of his own flesh.

Exaggerated pout appearing on her gorgeous face, “Do you need a break?” she asked, eyes dancing as she looked at his semi-concealed excitement.

Raising a hand in mock defense, he chuckled, “This is where I’m supposed to say I want to get inside and know the real you, but, well,” he trailed off.

Tucking her tongue into the corner of her mouth, she grinned.

“It’s funny, in more of a weird kind of ironic way rather than a haha way, but what was I running from? The first time I saw you in the dorm room you took my breath away, though more literally than you did there a moment ago,” he declared.

“Aww,” she cooed.

“My experience with ladies has been, well you know, pretty much only Sara, so sheltered, but I’ve never, I would never have thought I would get a chance to be with someone like you, just a goddess,” he acknowledged. There was a ring of truth in his words. She was beautiful, immaculate body naked, hair slightly disheveled. He did not bother to add in sociopathic monster, feeling it might detract from his goal of appealing to her narcissism.

“If it is any consolation, I wasn’t lying when I said I thought I found you attractive that day I first saw you,” she confessed, her smile broadening.

Bit of a smile on his face, “Did you know then?” he inquired.

Sucking her bottom lip into her mouth, she nodded her head slowly.

Oliver laughed, using it to mask the seething notion she played him right from the get go. “Did not see it coming,” he conceded. “Your brother warned me, he did.” Did she mourn Cam at all?

Rolling her eyes, she shook her head, “Forget about him, think about all of the fun things we are going to do,” she purred, settling back against the pillows on her bed and draping him over the erect nipple of her right breast.

Getting to his feet atop the buxom flesh, he grinned at her, the warmth of her flesh permeating the soles of his feet. Why was he still hard? “I have a favor to ask,” he requested. Talking about Cam or trying to engage her that way was a dead end and there was zero point antagonizing her. She held all the cards and it was her game, but if only he could somehow get her to see him as a person, it might open a window of opportunity.

“Oh?”

“I already said how limited my experience was, so I was wondering, hoping, maybe you might let me explore your body?” he queried. Win her.

Teeth flashing through a big smile, “Well now, this is quite a nice little shift from the squirmy worm you were earlier,” she commented.

Oliver spread his hands. “I don’t know if this is something that can be undone or not, but what I do know is that right here right now, looking down on the most beautiful creature I’ve ever seen, I want to,” he paused, eyes down. He hoped his country boy ‘aw shucks’ seemed genuine.

“You want to worship me, as you said earlier, as a goddess?” she cooed, pink tongue snaking out of her mouth to lick her lips.

Nodding slowly, he waited for her assent before sitting down near the turgid flesh of her nipple, delicately tracing his fingers around it.

She giggled, forcing him to hang on. “It tickles,” she chirped.

Applying firmer force, he began to knead the swollen prominence, rolling it between his hands.

“I like that,” she breathed appreciatively.

At his diminished size, Oliver marveled at the texture hardening further under his hands. Getting up, he moved down the slightly dampened skin toward her navel, crossing over her lean stomach to stand atop the rise of her mound of Venus.

The petals to either side of her split retained a slightly engorged quality, the rosy flesh slick with glistening residue from her previous orgasm. With only novice fumbling in the dark with Sara, the intricacies of Sersei bloomed vagina fascinated him in the full light. The slightly pungent scent coming off her was alluring, his raging erection stood in rigid testament to that. He wondered if because he was small, his olfactory senses might be more susceptible to her sexual pheromones, whatever the reason, looking at her filled him with desire.

He presumed the softball sized nubbin peeking out from beneath a shroud of skin to be her clitoris. Sitting beside it, he licked the tips of the fingers of his right hand before stroking the surprisingly warm and supple skin of her pleasure nexus. Through the contact of their skin, he instantly felt her respond, her body convulsing slightly though enough he needed to brace himself from falling.

“Still a little sensitive,” she chuckled throatily.

This time, he apply less force, massaging her gently, his tiny fingers delicately exploring her.

“Ooh,” she groaned, hips arching up to his touch while her lower body twisted in response to his efforts.

Caressing her, he felt the temperature in the flesh under him rising.

“Harder,” she invited.

Grinning, he repositioned himself onto all fours over her clit, facing her. Leaning down he made an exaggerated show of swirling his tongue over the surface. Not exactly how he envisioned his first time eating pussy.  

“You little tease,” accused Sersei with a playful smile.

It had not been his original intent to tease her, now he gave her a sly look and deliberately made a show of giving her a long protracted lick across her sensitive button.

Raising her eyebrows, “Cheeky,” she said, raising her hips slightly up off the bed and sliding her right hand palm up under her ass, fingers caressing the soft folds of her labia before slipping her index finger inside the molten confines of her sex.

There was no disputing the rift between what he was thinking and what his body was feeling, biological imperative was compelling him, clouding his reason, his only lament he was so tiny. A glimmer in the back of his brain ponder whether this was due in fact to the connection they shared through the stone.

Moving over her clit, he rolled over the edge of her mound between her lips and into the crease of her sex, sliding down and bracing his feet off the embedded finger and grinding his pelvis against the unbelievably soft groove in her womanhood.

“Mmm,” she moaned softly, caressing her breast and nipple with her free hand.

Sersei’s pussy lips seemed to fold around him, pushing Oliver to the verge of eruption. He wanted to hate her, curse her, revile her, and then he came, ejaculating harder than ever before. He could not tell if she sensed it, but she arched her hips and slid her finger back, before pushing his lower body inside her. He did not struggle, gliding through the heated folds all the up to his chest, her slippery fluids heavy with the taste of her renewed excitement.  The walls around him trembled and then she came, the sudden contraction sucking him deeper into her holiest of holies.

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next up, Stan searches for a way to get involved without 'getting involved'