- Text Size +

Another Gut Wrenching Revelation

“Where to begin?” Sersei asked in mock thoughtfulness, tapping a finger against her chin. 

Knowing beyond a shadow of certainty she had already choreographed this first encounter a dozen times in her own head, he had no clue how he was supposed to react to the situation. Was he supposed to be afraid and run, let her express dominance over him once she caught him? What he really wanted to do was through her dead brother in her face and put Cam’s death on her shoulders. Did she care?

“I remember the first time I saw you standing in your room, looking all cute and shy,” she purred, slowly peeling the snug t-shirt off over her head, that little ghost smile playing on her crimson plump lips.

Your brother was telling me you were a monster and I should be wary of you. He wanted to say it, instead, he spread his hands and gave her a weak smile, “I remember you too, asking your brother who I was and I was like, wow,” he stated, shaking his head, she had been breathtaking.

“And here you are in my boudoir,” she chuckled, tossing her shirt off to the side before cupping her still corralled breasts in her hands and letting them fall, gravity making them bounce nicely.

Seeing her thus, she as just as gorgeous, though the sheer magnitude of size difference between them and knowing how this was going to play out filled him with dread.

Unfastening the button on her faded denim skinny jeans, she tucked her thumbs through the belt loops, bending at the waist as she wiggled them down over her shapely hips before stepping out of them.

Watching her straighten back up, his eyes found her white cotton panties with the image of a mousetrap printed on the front, the fabric snug around her pudenda.

Seeing where his gaze was, she traced her right index finger over the top of the panties and down the crease of her sex. “I knew I wanted you that first day,” she cooed.

An image of Cam at Brooklynn’s mercy filled his mind, the reckless abandon of her efforts as she chased release.

Reaching behind her back, she unhooked her bra and sprang her large voluminous breasts free. Tossing the brassiere to the floor, she removed her panties and moved to the bed, pressing her legs against the side of the blanket looming over him.

Given her proximity to where he was standing, he had to crane his neck to look up the length of her svelte body. As Sara was the only girl he had ever slept with, his understanding of female genitalia was limited. Funny how such a, innocuous little thing could make men lose the minds, well in this case, not so little.  

Almost as if reading his mind, “Now I’m not sure how much Sara actually taught you about giving a woman pleasure given you impregnated her your first or second go,” Sersei said.

Oliver frowned, “What?”

“What?” she asked.

“Impregnated Sara?” he asked, shaking his head in confusion.

Rolling her eyes, “Oh little Oliver,” she chuckled.

Raising his hands, “Now wait, what do you mean, I impregnated Sara?” he demanded.

Placing hands on naked hips, “Your bloodline was to continue so Sara was chosen to, how to say this delicately, collect your genetic sample,” she explained.

Oliver shook his head. It could not be, could it? All the bits and pieces of his relationship with Sara seemed to fall into place. After the second time they did it, she grew distant. Was it because she was pregnant? Was he a father-to-be?

Pushing back from the bed, Sersei crouched down, resting her arms on the bed in front of Oliver, “I wasn’t trying to hurt you by sharing this you,” she commented, making a frowny face.

Malicious intent or not, Oliver turned away so she could not see the anguish he felt in his heart. Was his whole life nothing but a twisted lie? He tried mentally calculating the how far along Sara might be given the two times they had sex. She would be somewhere between five and seven months pregnant. Was it a boy perhaps destined to follow in his footsteps? What if the baby was a girl, raised to be a predator like the rest of the Omega Pi girls? Felt like darkness closing in around him and swallowing him up. Ho, he would not let them beat him like this, no. Nodding slowly, a wry smile crossed his face, he would survive, by whatever means necessary, he would survive. There would be plenty of time to press her for answers after, for now he needed to get back into his strategy.

Pushing herself back to standing, Sersei reached down and picked Oliver up off the bed, holding him between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand. Bringing him in front of her face, she fixed him with her big blue eyes, “You okay?” she asked, smile playing at the corner of her mouth.

Looking at her, he nodded again, “I don’t really think it’s fair to compare you to Sara. She was kind of, I don’t know, not too keen on the whole thing, but you,” he paused, letting her see his eyes roam down her body, “like comparing a kitten to a lioness.”

Her smile spread, “I liked you the moment we met,” she purred, climbing onto the bed, lying back on her pillows.

Oliver chuckled, “The first time I saw you I was blown away, I wanted you so bad,” he replied as she set him in the space between her breasts. It was not a lie, the attraction was real, and thinking about that specific moment reminded him some small part of him still felt that same way.

Walking over her stomach, he paused at the swell of her shorn pubic mound, her scent filling his nostrils as he turned his head to look back over his shoulder at her face, “Why don’t you show me what you would like for me to do down here?” he asked.

Moving her hands down to her sex, Sersei placed her index fingers to either side of her outer lips, pulling open the petals to reveal the succulent pinkness within, “Why don’t you slip into something a little more comfortable,” she encouraged.