- Text Size +

Jailbreak

After watching Brooklynn bring herself to orgasm using Cam, Oliver shuddered. Paradoxically, it was fascinating and horrifying at the same time. He knew this is what Sersei had in store for him. Like a car accident, he could not look away as the gigantic girl lay atop her bed, right hand over her lean stomach, Cam’s tiny body still bound to her finger and pinned against her flesh as she enjoyed the residual sensations of her climax.

Eventually, she sat up, emitting little sounds of delight. Swinging her legs off the bed, she tried to peel away the bandage binding Cam to her finger, the gooey adhesive making it difficult.

“Okay, super quick. Ready?” she asked, tugging on it before he could reply.

Gritting his teeth, Cam grunted, losing a significant amount of body hair as she removed the bandage.

Looking at Cam’s pink now smooth skin, “Goodness, now you know what it’s like to get waxed,” she chuckled before making a contrite face and setting him down on the bed beside her. Getting to her feet, she hastily redressed. Taking Cam up in her hand, she went to the door, removing the towel at the bottom of it and exiting the room. As the light from beneath the door blotted out, Oliver knew she was barricading him in from the other side.

Where did she intend to keep Cam during the night? He had not found a box or jar or other form of containment she could use. So where? Panty drawer? Sock? He would have to wait and see before he could formulate a proper rescue plan.

Oliver figured it was probably about a half hour before the blonde goddess returned, Cam in hand.

Replacing the towel on the inside of the door, she skipped across the room, plunking her bottom down on the bed, Cam in her palm. “I know you’ve just eaten and you shouldn’t go swimming for at half an hour, but,” she said coquettishly, big emerald eyes sparkling.

Oliver frowned. Was she going to use him again? The answer was yes, and repeatedly. Twice more she played with herself to release using Cam as her unwitting accomplice, each time deliberately prolonging the experience and teasing herself, a tigress with a mouse. As before, all Oliver could do was bear witness to the spectacle of Brooklynn and her libidinous pursuits. By the time she was finished, skin glistening with perspiration, she was facedown atop the rumpled blankets on her bed, perfect derriere up in the air, face buried in amongst the pillows to muffle cries of delight.

Flopping onto her side, Oliver could not see Cam trapped in the folds of her drooling wanton sex as she lay there panting. As her breathing rate returned to normal, she rolled onto her supine, legs parted sufficiently to allow her to reach down and find Cam’s inert form and bring him up to her head. Dangling his friend above her achingly pretty face, she closed her lips around his legs and sucked him down into her mouth.

Humming, she pushed herself into a seated position, Cam’s upper body emerging from between her pouty lips. He was prone, draped over the round of her bottom lip, arms dangling as she climbed out of bed.

Mentally, Oliver put himself in Cam’s position, though with Sersei instead of Brooklynn. How many others had there been? How could these girls be so cavalier? Another question, something darker lurked in the back of his mind. What did Melody mean when she said he was lucky it was Sersei and not Cerys? What happened to the little people once they were used up by the girls?

While Oliver contemplated those questions, Brooklynn donned a plush housecoat. Grabbing a colorful oversized beach towel, she tossed it back over her shoulder before taking her shower kit and quitting the room, an unconscious Cam half hanging out of her mouth the entire time.

Oliver knew what he had to do. He was going to wait Brooklynn out and rescue Cam. Figuring she was going to the shower or possibly getting ready for bed, he presumed he had about a half hour to get ready. Looping the tape around his forearms, sticky side out, he then repeated the process around his calves. Pressing his extremities against the side of one of the computer’s speakers, it took a little bit of trial and error to be able to ascend the smooth surface, like a human spider.

When she returned, Cam was in her hand, no longer unconscious but immobile. She deposited him on the vanity before hanging up her towel and removing her robe. Hips swaying, she slowly walked to her dresser, sliding open the uppermost drawer and pulling out a pair of frilly red panties. Thigh cut, the panties were little more than a thong. Slipping the on, she returned to the vanity, smiling down at Cam before pulling out the front of the undergarment and easing him into place against the groove in her pubis. Readjusting the fabric, “Nighty night,” she purred, tracing a finger over the almost imperceptible lump in her panties before crawling into bed and drawing the blanket up. Turning off the light, she rolled over onto her left side, pulling her right leg up.

Allowing his eyes to adjust to the gloom, Oliver listened intently to the sound and depth of her breathing, waiting for her fall asleep. It did not take very long. Retreating to the rear of the desk, he looped his hand fashion hair rope over his shoulder and took his blade in hand before pressing his forearms against the wall, applying enough force to make sure the adhesive contact could bear his weight. Next, he brought his knees over, sticking his legs to the wall. Crawling horizontally across the vertical plane of the wall, he moved toward the bed, the sound of the tape peeling away from the wall thunderous in his ears. As he approached the headboard of the bed. At the gap between the wall and the bed, he reached out tentatively, trying to bridge the chasm looming under him. Gaining enough purchase with his taped forearms, he transferred across to the headboard. Circling around to the face of the headboard, he began to descend passed the pillow and down to the mattress.

Pushing off, he landed on the edge of the mattress, pulling himself up onto the surface. Loose strands of Brooklynn hair lay over the sheet, golden silk separating him from where he was and where he needed to go if he was to save Cam. The last thing he wanted to do was inadvertently get a hair stuck to the tape and tug on it. Stripping the tape from his arms and legs, he moved stealthily over the sheet, slipping in between Brooklynn’s back and the blanket covering her. The sheer degree of warmth emanating off her surprised him. Pausing a moment in the natural hollow created by the blanket tenting off her, he waited for his eyes to adapt to the near blackness. Pupils completely dilated, it was still very hard to see while trying to navigate under the shroud covering her as he moved passed her shoulders and along the length of her back, fearing at any moment she might shift or roll. If she did, he would be either pinned or crushed by her sheer weight. Circling around the exquisite curve of her bum, there was definitely the scent of sex coming off her, permeating the air trapped under the blanket, a heady musk of her recent efforts invading his olfactory sense. 

Standing there, he had two choices, travel down the length of her leg and circle back up the other side to get to Cam, or attempt to cross over her leg to get at where his friend was confined. Reaching out in the blackness, he placed his left hand against the smooth slope of her thigh. Could he pull himself up? Would she feel him? If she did, he was toast. Not daring to risk it, he continued down her leg, crawling by the time he traveled around her massive foot.  Circling it, he moved back up to her crotch, the heat radiating off her sex intense.

Groping out above his head, his fingers met with the delicate texture of her panties. There in the darkness, he felt something rigid amidst the fleshy folds, a hand.

“Cam?” Oliver whispered.

No response.

“Cam?” he repeated. Still nothing. Using the blade, he ever so carefully cut at the threads of the panties, opening a hole he thought should be large enough for him to extract Cam. Curling the fingers of his free hand around Cam’s wrist and pulling lightly, Oliver tried to get Cam to budge but the weight bearing down on Cam prevented movement. Dropping the blade, Oliver braced his feet against her flesh and took Cam’s arm in both hands, exerting maximum effort. Slowly Cam started to slide out from between Brooklynn’s fleshy outer labia.

Shifting his grip up Cam’s arm above the elbow, Oliver grunted with exertion prying more of his friend free of the giant girl’s clinging vagina.

“Fuck me,” Oliver growled under his breath, yanking again.

Suddenly Cam popped free, toppling out on Oliver and knocking him off his feet.

Rolling up onto his knee, Oliver pivoted and leaned over Cam, gripping him by the shoulders, “Hey buddy?” he said.

Cam groaned.

“Come on man, I need you to get up right now,” Oliver urged.

“Ol-Oliver?” Cam asked, voice sounding beyond weary.

“Yeah it’s me pal, I really need you to start moving,” he encouraged.

Cam started sobbing.

Bending over, Oliver slid his arm under Cam’s shoulders and helped him into a sitting position.

“I just,” Cam choked up, “I can’t believe it.”

Brooklynn made a snuffling noise and her body shifted, shaking the mattress under the boys’ feet.