- Text Size +

Back in Brooklynn

Exiting Oliver and Deacon’s room, Brooklynn walked casually down the corridor, keenly aware of the appreciative stares she was getting from other dorm dwellers, though none dared meet her gaze. Not that it mattered overly much to her, her attention focused on the electric sensation of Cam pressed up against her loins, keeping her in a hyper-state of arousal.

Deacon amused her, a bit of a fish out of water. She could sense him struggling with her presence, but there was something else to him, some veiled quality underlying his demeanor. Suspicion? She pondered it while she returned to the Omega Pi house.

Entering the house, she sought out Sersei, finding Cam’s sister upstairs in her won room.

“How did it go?” Sersei inquired.

Brooklynn made a slight face and shrugged, “I’m not sure, he seemed, I don’t know guarded,” she replied.

“Guarded? Guarded how?” she asked, frowning. Did she send the wrong response?

“Suspicious maybe, just a sense I got off him. I would absolutely love to take him by the way,” she stated with a mischievous grin.

Sersei nodded. Was Deacon a potential threat? Not really. Worst came to worst, the sisters could always manufacture some sexual assault type scandal and get him expelled if not charged and formally registered.

“Anything new on Oliver?” Brooklynn queried.

Sersei shook her head, “Not yet,” she replied.

“I think I need a little alone time,” Brooklynn stated.

“I thought you had Cam?” Sersei countered.

“I do,” Brooklynn replied, extending her hand out and taking Sersei by the wrist. Bringing Sersei‘s hand back to her body, she placed it over her privates.

Feeling the tiny shape of her brother’s body beneath the fabric, Sersei chuckled softly, “Okay then,” she said, withdrawing her hand.

Excusing herself, Brooklynn left Sersei, returning to her room. Removing the towel barricading the bottom of the door, she entered the room then re-set the towel on the inside.

Moving to the center of the room, she reached her arms overhead, stretching languidly, a soft sound escaping her lips.

Slipping her left thumb into the waistband of her pants and her panties, she pulled them out, smiling down at the tiny slumbering figure lying in the padded gusset of her underpants.

Reaching into her pants with her right hand, she collected Cam, the tiny boy’s eyes fluttering open.

“You have no idea how much I’ve been looking forward to this,” she purred, releasing her hold on her pants.

“Please, a little food first,” Cam petitioned.

Brooklynn, “I’m so sorry, I plum forgot,” she replied, moving to the desk where she had put down the little piece of chicken. It wasn’t there. “I thought for sure,” she muttered, shaking her head. Walking toward the bed, she set Cam down. “Tell you what, after we’ve had a chance to get reacquainted, I’ll get you something fresh,” she offered, returning to the center of the room.

What could he say? No?

Seductively she began to disrobe, peeling her form fitting yoga pants off before divesting herself of the white and pink t-shirt she wore.

Eyes downcast, Cam seemed resigned to the unfolding situation.

From his place of concealment atop the desk, Oliver looked on. Never before in his life had he seen a woman so perfectly formed and spectacularly well put together, physically perfect. She was a goddess in the flesh.

Setting free her breasts, she tossed the bra aside before wiggling her hips and pulling down her panties.

Watching her, it was almost hypnotic for Oliver to see this stunning creature in motion, a shark circling its prey.

Barely able to restrain her excitement, Brooklynn looked down on Cam, pink tongue sweeping back and forth across her bottom lip. Visiting Deacon with Cam held hostage in her panties had almost driven her batty with want. The question she wrestled with now was what to do first. How did she want to play with him? Pulling her bottom lip back into her mouth, a smile blossomed on her face. Bouncing to the desk, she pulled open the top drawer and removed an ‘H’ shaped elastic bandage.

“Perfect,” she murmured, tearing open the paper wrapping and dropping it on the top of the desk before removing the bandage. Peeling the plastic backing away from the bandage, she walked back to the bed, scooping Cam up in her left hand. Positioning his body face up along the anterior aspect of her right index finger, his head toward her fingernail, she wrapped the bandage around both his midsection and the middle knuckle of her finger. Lifting her hand in front of her face, she grinned and wiggled her finger, the fold of his waist aligning with the knuckle.

The pressure from the bandage across his thighs and abdomen was firm but not so much so that it was oppressive to Cam, though he knew the tacky adhesive would likely remove any body hair there.

Giggling, Brooklynn bent her finger back and forth a couple of times, “My very own finger puppet,” she chuckled before climbing up onto the bed and lying on her back.

Knowing trying to resist was futile, Cam simply went limp against the bandage.

Getting comfortable, Brooklynn teased herself using the little hostage taped to her finger, moving him lightly in and around each of her excited nipples before bringing him up to her mouth and planting a light kiss on him, her lips covering the entirety of his tiny face.

Oliver could definitely see the level of her arousal rising, both in the rate of her breathing and the way she was writhing. He knew there was something so wrong with the way she was pleasuring herself using his friend, but he still found it incredibly erotic

Sliding Cam through the soft frilly folds of her outer vagina, Brooklynn arched her back, releasing a soft gasp as she pushed her finger and Cam with it into the opening of her sex, the heated slick flesh parting and swallowing both. She moved him in and out of her pussy, the increasing cadence of her pace intensifying her desire, her hunger.

Shuffling forward to improve his ability to see, Oliver observed mutely, Brooklynn’s magnificent flesh begin to glisten with perspiration as she approached climax. With an audible gasp, she convulsed slamming her legs together and flipping over onto her side facing Oliver, big green eyes screwed shut, mewls of pleasure escaping her parted lips.

Shuddering one final time, Brooklynn rolled supine, withdrawing her fingers from her sloppy sex, tracing her right index finger over her mound and up the groove in her tight stomach, moving Cam in a slow lazy circle around the crown of her right breast.

Bringing Cam over her face, his arms and legs dangling limply, giving Oliver the impression his former roommate was unconscious, “That was exquisite, do you want to go again?” she purred, flicking her tongue out at his feet.