- Text Size +

When It Rains…

Three orgasms into the night, Melody finally seemed finished with her tiny little toy. Shuffling to the side of the bed, she swung her legs over and sat upright, pushing her seat dampened hair back off her face before retrieving the limp form of Bear from between her slick thighs.

“Looks like little Bear is all sticky from playing in the honeypot,” she said in a childlike voice, bringing her hand up near her face. Taking Bear’s legs between her lips, she took hold of him, lowering her hand leaving him hanging motionless between her lips.

From his point of view, it was all so surreal witnessing what Melody was doing as she slurped Bear into her mouth the way someone might a noodle. Was she going to eat him? The thought frightened him. No. Bringing her hand back up, she drooled him back out into her palm before bending over and retrieving her lime green panties. Depositing Bear in the gusset, she twisted the panties back in on themselves and cocooning the tiny youth inside.

Slipping off the bed, she hung the wadded up panties from the bed atop the headboard. “You just hang in there while I go freshen myself up,” she instructed, perspiration slick skin glistening in the lamplight as she collected her bathrobe. Stopping at the door, she turned and blew a kiss toward Bear before exiting the room.

Oliver did not have much use for Bear Briar, but to see him used thusly filled him with the urge to intervene. Pushing between the two stuffed animals, he walked to the edge of the shelf and looked up at the suspended youth. Oliver just couldn’t envision a means to help. The panties Bear was hanging in were far out of his reach. There didn’t seem like any feasible way he could, first, get up to that level, and second, free the burly youth from the panties themselves. Add to that Bear appeared completely inert, like Melody had literally fucked the life out of him. Dead weight.

There was a knocking on the door, the sound making Oliver jump and scurry back between the penguin and skunk. The knock repeated. After a couple of seconds, the door opened.

Eyes narrowing, Oliver watched Sersei poke her head into the room.

“Mel?” she asked, looking around.

Seeing Sersei, he knew she was more than likely looking for him. It made his blood run cold and his lip curled up. He rarely thought of ladies in a derogatory sense, but right now, the word bitch flashed neon in his mind.

“Dammit,” muttered the blonde, closing the door.

The door opened again about fifteen minutes later, Melody stepping into the room, dressed in her robe, a towel wrapped around her head. Setting her little bag of showering supplies on the desk, she glanced over at Bear, smiling as she sat at her vanity. Reaching up, she used the towel to dry her hair, but leaning to the side, she took it and wrung it out, sending little droplets of waters free falling and splatting on the hardwood floor in little puddles.

Oliver frowned, his expression pensive. If he could somehow collect some of that, it would solve his need for water for a couple of days. What to put it in? That was the problem. A thought occurred to him, the toothpaste cap. There was a hollow on the top of it. Could he use that? Did she even use toothpaste? He would have to wait.

After wringing out her hair, she picked up a brush and began running it through her hair creating a few more sizable puddles for him. He hoped she didn’t swipe a towel through it to mop it up. Once she finished brushing, she set it down and got up from her vanity, walking to her dresser and opening it.

Turning back to prisoner in her used panties, “What do you think Bear, is tomorrow a blue day?” she asked, holding up a pair of skimpy cyan colored panties. There was no response from the bound Bear.

Shucking her robe and tossing it onto her chair, she giggled, “Blue it is,” she stated, sliding into them. Walking to the bed, she reached out and picked up the roll of cloth containing bear, unraveling the youth. Pulling out the front of her fresh panties, she slid the unconscious bear down the front feet first and adjusted her passenger before casting her soiled green underwear near the hamper along the wall near Oliver. Clicking off the light, she slid into bed.

Listening to the sound of her breathing, he ventured out of his hiding place, darting stealthily across the floor toward the chair of the vanity. Kneeling down, he cupped his hands and scooped up some water into his mouth, ignoring the mild taste of hair conditioner and drinking greedily. He hadn’t realized how parched he had been.

Scaling up the electrical cord behind the desk, he crossed over to the little bag full of stuff for Melody’s nighttime routine. Fortunately for him, the zipper on the little cloth bag was not fastened making it easy for him to gain access. Inside the darkened interior of the bag was a veritable treasure trove of materials.

Rubbing his hands together, he couldn’t help but smile looking at a pair of fingernail clippers, dental floss, toothpaste tube, disposable razor, makeup remover, tampons, eye shaped pads, Q-tips, tweezers, and two colored plastic hair clips.

First thing he did was drag the disposable pink Lady Bic razor near the stainless steel fingernail clippers, placing the edge in the sharpened jaws. Pressing down with all his might on the lever of the clippers, he snipped the plastic end off of the razor. Using the nail file, he dislodged the more than half his height aluminum blade. Again using the clippers, he sniped the blade to a more manageable length, the aluminum edge breaking favorably and giving him a semblance of a handle.

Next, he mounted the red and white tube of Colgate, straddling it. Grasping the fluted edge of the office wastebasket sized cap, mentally expressing gratitude it was not one of those flip top caps, he flexed his muscles, trying to unseat the cap, surprised when it unthreaded easily from the tube. Careful not to let it fall, he eased it off the toothpaste, the smell of mint almost overpowering. Setting the cap down, he moved next to the square container of Johnson & Johnson’s waxed dental floss, the lid open. Pulling out what amount to him to be fifty or so feet of floss, he sliced it with the makeshift machete he created out of the razor. He then cut a smaller piece of the waxen material and wrapped it around the blade to fashion a crude grip.

Peeling the layer of gauzy material off the eye pad, he laid it flat. Placing the toothpaste cap in the center of the flimsy material, he pulled up the edges and fashioned a pouch of sorts in the same vein as an old hobo’s travel bag. Looping some floss around it, he left enough to loop it over his shoulder opposite the long length of floss.

Grabbing his windfall, he climbed back out of the bag. If his luck held, Melody wouldn’t discover what he had done until the following night and by then who knew what kind of trouble Deacon might have been able to stir up in his absence. Sliding down the electrical cord, he backtracked to the chair near the vanity, untying his tote and placing the cap down near one of the pools of water. Scooping water into the recessed top, he filled it and carried it back to the corner shelf, hefting it overhead and pushing it onto the surface. Rather than climb up himself, he trotted over to beside the garbage can and the discarded trail mix wrapper, using his blade to carve out a piece of foil large enough to cover the top of the toothpaste cap to delay evaporation. Jogging to the corner shelf, a small smile played at the side of his mouth, for the moment, he had shelter, food, and water.

Setting the cap in the corner, he place the foil over it before walking between the two stuffed animals and looking toward the bed. As much as he wanted to aid Bear, and he actually did want to help, he knew it was a fool’s gambit.