- Text Size +

Preparations and an Unexpected Guest

Back in the privacy of her own room, Sersei lay back on her bed and let out a slow heated breath. There was no denying she enjoyed a certain perverse delight gained from watching Kandi and Teagan play with her brother, his little body swallowed up by their lust and used to elicit pleasure from her sisters. Not that she necessarily wanted him in that same way, though she felt there would be a certain thrill to simply dominating him with her sex as a means to put an end and exclamation point to their childhood sibling rivalry.

Thinking of all the scrumptious things she intended to do with Oliver kept her on the edge of release, inner thighs sticky as she slid her hand back under the elastic waistband of her pants. He would be hers for seven blissful days before rite required her to surrender him to Cerys. Given the raven-haired girl’s notoriously brutal use of little ones, she doubted Harmony would even get an opportunity this time around to play with Oliver, though maybe one of the others might give her a shot with one of the other three males collected this semester.

The phone on her bedside table buzzed. Cam’s phone. It was a message from Oliver for her brother. Opening the message with her free hand, she immediately recognized the quote from the movie, not because of the movie itself, but because of a parody on YouTube where someone had hilariously synchronized this very dialog to a cartoon from the 60’s.

She got the impression they, meaning the sisters, had screwed up the last time when trying to assuage Oliver’s concerns over Cam’s sudden departure, though she wasn’t sure how. Whatever it was, this time, she seemed to get it right. She found Oliver’s need to be honorable with Cam about his intentions for her adorable and kind of sweet. Rather than get too in depth, she chose to keep the exchange short and sweet, all the while teasing her wanton aroused loins as she envisioned him, fingers touching the soft overheated and swollen flesh at the juncture of her thighs. Under different circumstances, he might have actually been an amusing boyfriend. As it was, such was not be and in just one more day, he would be hers, to have, to hold, and fuck as she desired. How would she take him first? Should she play with his hope and chase him around a little before feeding him to her hungry cunt? Should she pretend to be mortified and play the role of a distraught girlfriend? Either way, she hoped Oliver wouldn’t be quite so maudlin as Cam had been about the whole thing. While amusing, it had almost been embarrassing to see him recede within himself. No, Oliver would be different. She just felt it deep inside herself just like she also knew he would make an absolutely exquisite toy.

Setting Cam’s phone back on her night table, she slid her hand out from her pants, fingers slick with her juices. Spreading her fingers together and apart, she giggled at the strands of clear fluid clinging to her fingers before taking the digits into her mouth and sucking them clean.

Twisting to her side, she pulled her fingers out and sat up on the edge of the bed. Tomorrow could not come soon enough but she knew she would have to wait.

The preparations for the ritual itself were essentially all in order, except word had come down that aside from the usual handful of Omega alumni who would participate in the reaping, Edith Frost would also be attending.

There were stories aplenty about the reigning number two in the entire Omega Pi organization. Some say she was actually a founding sister when the sorority officially chartered in 1888. Others stories say she did not require the weeping stone to harvest the energy from the bequeathed sons pledged to the sorority. Whether there was any truth to the claims, Sersei didn’t know. What she did know though was that given Miss Frost’s exalted position within the sisterhood, she was entitled to Prima Eligendo, the First Choosing, meaning if she chose to exercise her authority, she could take Oliver as her own regardless of Sersei’s or any other sisters’ claim. Fortunately, to her recollection the First Choosing had not been enacted in recent memory, though that fact did little to assuage the anxiety gnawing at the back of her mind. What if the old girl decided she wanted Oliver? Would she get Oliver back when she was done or would she get her band back to make another selection? Truth be told she really wanted Oliver.

Letting out a sigh, she got up off the bed and exited her room, ambling down to the bathroom to relieve herself bumping into Melody in the doorway.

“Hey Mel, how’s your little Bear holding up?” Sersei inquired, turning sideways to permit the slighter girl to pass.

Weak blush clinging to her cheeks, Melody chuckled and shook her head, “Remarkably and surprisingly resilient. He’s hibernating right now,” she replied, gently patting the crotch of her stretchy black exercise pants. “Hey I heard Edith Frost is coming to our house. Have you heard anything about it?” she inquired, curious expression on her face.

Shrugging her shoulders, “Vesper didn’t really say much about the purpose of the visit, basically just that she’s coming to oversee Oliver and Kent,” Sersei replied.

Melody nodded, dirty blonde hair bobbing, glum expression on her face. “I guess you
Cerys, and Harmony are pretty nervous then?” she queried. “Maeve, Julianna, and Elisha too for Kent?”

Sersei manufactured a grin, “I don’t think so, you know it is what it is and there’s not much I can do about it,” she stated, spreading her hands apart.

“If it does happen, I’ll make sure you get a chance to play with my little Bear,” Melody assured.

Sersei smiled, “Thanks, I appreciate it. Anyway, I got to pee, so,” she said with nod and ending the conversation before entering into the bathroom. There was a measure in the words she had spoken to Melody. If the venerated Edith Frost decided she wanted Oliver, they was naught she could do except accept it.