- Text Size +

Teagan and Kandi, Part 2

Vibrating with anger, Cam found himself tangled up amidst the ruffled folds deep inside Kandi’s vagina. Wriggling his body, Cam tried to find a space within the compressing slippery darkness that didn’t feel like he was being smothering to death. It didn’t aid his cause that it was already incredibly hard to breathe and the flesh around him seemed to undulate and expand.

Whatever it was Teagan was doing to stimulate Kandi, the space deprived and hostile interior of the redhead’s sex to continue to swell, the juices taking on the consistency of molasses and making it harder for him to even move.

Almost completely immobilized, “Fuck!” he yelled out into the sweltering darkness, his howl of indignant rage lost in the sea of biological noises Kandi’s body made.

Focusing on counting the beats of her heart, he tried to locate that safe place inside his own mind away from the unrelenting force of this gigantic girl’s lust. It might have worked if he could have regulated his breathing. As it was, the perpetual battle to get air prevented him from mentally escaping.

Time shifted into increments of inhalations and exhalations, the space between measured by the burning in his tortured lungs. How long could he survive?

Every time she moved, twitched or flinched, the muscles surrounding him contracted, squeezing him mercilessly inside the fleshly prison.

Suddenly there was a sharp digging pain in his left shoulder, a large fingernail gouging into the flesh there before harsh pressure around the upper portion of his left arm tugged at him. He thought for sure his shoulder would come out of its socket as Kandi’s greedy vagina clamped down on him, refusing to relinquish its prize.

Pulled free, he dangled suspended, skin puckering in the cool air outside the furnace of Kandi’s overheated privates. Then there was support under him, Kandi’s hand. The redhead shifting her body, face looming directly above him as he swiped at the congealing secretions on his face. Puckering her lips, she drooled a copious amount of spit down onto him, slathering him in warm gob.

Choking, he rolled to his side and coughed, the cleft in Teagan’s immense ass dominating his field of vision.

Cradling his saliva-slicked slippery body, Kandi moved him closer to the crack, aiming him toward the tight little pink pucker of the brunette’s anus. Using her right index finger to support his head, she pushed his face insistently against the crinkled flukes of Teagan’s snug asshole. Grimacing, Cam clenched his teeth as the sphincter grudgingly opened to permit his head passage into her rectum.

Feeling his face slipping through the crushing sphincter and into the heat dank darkness beyond, there was naught he could do.

Pulling Cam back out of Teagan’s behind, “Damn girl, you are tight,” Kandi chuckled.

Teagan giggled and wiggled her bottom, firm flesh jiggling nicely.

Leaning forward, Kandi drooled a string of saliva into the crack of Tegan’s butt above her anus. Spreading the slobber with her free thumb, Kandi eased it into the sphincter, encouraging the tight ring to relax and loosen.

“Mmm,” Teagan purred, pushing her ass back against the redhead’s penetrating digit.

“Feet first,” Sersei encouraged from the chair, leg once more draped over the arm, right hand inside her yoga pants.

Looking down at the captive in her hand, “What do you think Cam?” Kandi inquired, still massaging Teagan’s asshole with the thumb of her free hand.

“Don’t tease,” Teagan chided, bringing a hand up between her own thighs and playing with her engorged clit.

Cam didn’t know how respond. If he said no to feet first, would she try and cram him back in head first? He knew there was no third option. “Feet first,” he squeaked.

Flicking him around in her hand, Kandi rolled him onto his stomach and aimed the miniaturized boy’s feet toward the lubricated orifice.

Pointing his toes down, Cam started trying to time his breathing, feeling himself sliding through the opening and into the furnace beyond. The further in he went, the greater the constriction around his body. By the time he got into Teagan up to his chest, he found it super hard to get a full breath, the muscular ring crushing in on him.

Pushing with his hands did nothing except make Teagan flex, causing him even greater distress.

“Over,” Kandi said, slapping Teagan on the fleshy but, firm right ass cheek with a resounding smack.

Flipping onto her back, Teagan parted her legs wide.

From his position embedded in her posterior, Cam found himself now looking up over the girl’s perineum and add the glistening outer lips of her vagina.

Kandi’s shadow fell over him as the redhead lowered her mouth onto the brunette’s seeping pussy, sucking the delicate tissue into her mouth.

Teagan flexed, the pressure making Cam grunt. What would happen when she came? Could her asshole actually squeeze him in half?

The sensation of having Cam in her butt and Kandi on her pussy was driving Teagan crazy. Playing with her breasts, strumming diamond hard nipples, the brunette started breathing in gasps.

Fearing what would happen if the girl was going to let go, Cam raised his arms above his head, wiggling his hips. Almost as if in response to his efforts, the muscles inside Teagan began pulling him at drawing him down and into the girl.

Kandi’s fingers moving in and out of Teagan’s vagina, “Fuck my life,” Cam murmured and taking a big breath, face passing through the fluted flesh to the sound of her juices squelching out.

Cam, didn’t hear Teagan cry out in blissful climax, he did however feel her come. The sleeve of her rectum collapsed around him, forcing the air out of his lungs as it dragged the boy deeper into the murky blackness.

Breathing becoming agonal, Cam couldn’t get air into his lungs, mouth opening and closing to no effect. White flashes danced in his eyes and a whooshing sound filled his ears as darkness claimed him.