- Text Size +

Teagan and Kandi, Part 1

“Your room or mine?” Teagan asked, leading the way up the stairs, saucy bounce in her step.

Kandi chuckled, “Yours,” she replied with a huge grin.

To Cam, The location of the impending tryst was irrelevant he knew he was screwed. Literally and figuratively.

Trapped in the coils of Kandi’s closed fist, an ironic smile appeared on his face. His ‘mission’ was to fuck at least one Omega Pi girl, and now he was about to get worked over by his third.

Climbing onto the bed on their knees facing each other, Kandi dropped Cam down on the bed before kissing Teagan.

Stepping into the room, Sersei closed the door before walking over to the oversized plush chair in the corner of Teagan’s room. Relocating the menagerie of stuffed toys to the floor, she dropped into the chair, lifting her left leg over the round arm on her left.

Being on their knees, the focus of the girls’ weight compressed deep indentations in the mattress, forcing Cam to clutch at the fabric of Teagan’s vibrantly colored comforter.

Teagan dropped back onto her heels, eyes locating Cam, face blooming a radiant smile.

“Go ahead,” Kandi urged, nodding toward Cam.

Reaching down, the brunette picked him up carefully, thumb and forefinger around his torso as she brought him near her face.

Seeing her mouth opening wider, Cam instantly divined her intent and pulled himself into a tight ball. Sure enough, she took him into her mouth, the essence of yogurt lingering on her breath as her tongue mauled him, coating his body with her thick saliva. Unable to combat the sheer power of her dexterous tongue, he went limp, keeping his hands closed into fist to prevent accidently losing a finger between her large intimidating teeth.

Slathered in her spit and at the mercy of her tongue, he struggled to catch his breath in the blackness of her maw. Then there was another tongue, Kandi’s, occupying space inside Teagan’s mouth. He felt like a hapless piece of chewing gum, pulled and stretched back and forth between them as they kissed.

When Kandi withdrew her tongue, Cam tumbled over onto his back, body twisting and rolling down the spongy textured surface of Teagan’s tongue toward her throat. He couldn’t catch hold of anything or slow himself and suddenly he feared she meant to swallow him. The real notion of being swallowed alive by the girl filled him with dread. What horrors awaited him in her stomach? Panicked, he frantically tried to move away from her esophagus.

Bring her hand up to her mouth, Teagan coughed, Cam’s energetic movements tickling the back of her throat.

The space around compressed and he felt himself pitched forward, colliding with the back of her upper teeth.

“Sorry,” Teagan mumbled around Cam, shaking her head.

Grinning, Kandi peeled off her top, springing her large exceptionally well-shaped breasts free. Pressing them together, she dropped her chin and allowed a thin trail of clear drool to spill out on them, thumbs massaging the lick liquid over tight protruding nipples. Flopping onto her back, she beckoned Teagan with her right index finger.

Nodding, Teagan moved forward, head over the redhead’s firm tits. Puckering her mouth, she expelled Cam between her lips.

Falling free from Teagan, Cam dropped a half dozen feet onto Kandi’s smooth pale breast flesh, tucking and rolling down the slope and ending up in the shallow valley between the enormous pillows.

Hastily removing her own top, Teagan scooted forward and leaned down over the redhead, her more modest breasts mashed into Kandi’s as her hungry mouth locked around the other girl’s plump lips.

Pressed between two sets of breasts and unable to move, Cam felt like he was simultaneously being crushed and smothered. Add to that, he couldn’t breathe. Mercifully, Teagan broke the kiss, rearing back enough for Cam to refill his lungs.

Kandi shifted her hips, sliding her legs under Teagan and allowing the dark haired girl to straddle her.

Bringing her left hand over the swell of Kandi’s right breast, Teagan captured Cam by his right leg, jerking him off his feet before dangling over the hard nipple of the redhead’s left breast.

Hanging inverted, Cam twisted in Teagan’s grip, swaying back and forth until he grabbed the sides of the engorged nipple larger than his head.

Letting Cam fall, Teagan bent forward, mouth agape, covering both Cam and Kandi’s tit in her mouth, tongue pushing the tiny youth brusquely back and forth over the nipple and around the soft rose pink colored aureole.

Raising her head back up, Teagan left Cam mired in the liberal coating of saliva she had applied to the firm alabaster flesh.

Using Kandi’s hard nipple for support, Cam tried to stand, feet slipping out from under him and pitching his tiny body down the inside slope of her boob and onto the breastbone betwixt her sizable mammary glands.

Before he had a chance to orient himself, Teagan grabbed his right leg, dragging him down Kandi’s toned body leaving him on his stomach atop the redhead’s shorn pubic mound.

Rolling to his side, Cam raised an arm to cover his face as Teagan once again engulfed him in her gapping mouth, her tongue pushing him down into the pink cleft of Kandi’s sex.

Twisting, Cam tried to resist, fight back against the supremely more powerful tongue as Teagan started driving him into the opening of the other girl’s vaginal orifice. Unable to resist the brunette’s appendage, Cam shifted his body so that her efforts actually pushed his lower body and mid torso into Kandi before she withdrew, leaving his chest and arms free.

Her excited flesh clutching at him, trying to ingest the little youth, Cam thrashed from side to side and used his hands trying to push himself up and out.

Looking down at the comical site of the boy embedded in the Kandi’s pink pussy, “OMG, that look’s amazing,” Teagan tittered.

Getting up from the large chair, “I need to see this,” murmured Sersei, moving over the bed.

His sister coming into his line of sight, Cam ceased struggling.

“I would say little brother, you’re literally balls deep,” Sersei chortled.

“Bitch,” he seethed, loathing that she was there to mock him.

Reaching down with her left index finger, Sersei put it on Cam’s head, chuckling as she started pushing down on him, forcing him into Kandi’s snug depths.

Arching her back, Kandi tilted her pelvis and groaned.

Even as Cam vanished from sight, Sersei kept pushing, slipping her finger all the way up to the third knuckle into Kandi before slowly drawing it back, dragging with it sticky tendrils of vaginal lubricant as she pulled it free. Bringing her slick finger to her mouth, she arched an eyebrow before capturing the digit between her lips, tongue tasting the nectar mined from within Kandi’s ravenous sex. “Mmm,” she muttered, stepping back and returning to her seat.