- Text Size +

Tag Teamed

Cam woke before Kandi, a sour taste in his mouth. Marinating in her juices for the night had left him coated in half-congealed sticky fluid from her vagina. A noticeable tart odor filled the air around him. Smacking his lips, he wrinkled his nose before pushing matted hair off his face. “I can overcome this,” he said aloud, reminding himself of his pledge to persevere.

It wasn’t long before Kandi roused, getting herself ready for the day. He used the time to take care of his own biological needs as well as clean himself. Breakfast consisted of a single milk-soaked multigrain Cheerio while she powered down a bowl of the same.

Brooklynn appeared in the kitchen, dressed as if she had been out for her morning run, a thin glisten of perspiration on her face.

“Cam,” she said gleefully, dropping into to a chair and checking her heart rate on the black Fitbit she wore on her left wrist.

Not bothering to look up at the newly arrived blonde girl, “Brooklynn,” he mumbled around the food in his mouth.

“Good run this morning?” Kandi inquired.

“Took it easy after all the things our little friend put me through,” replied the blonde, chuckling softly and winking at Cam.

Kandi laughed, “It is the little things in life that often brings us the most joy,” she commented.

“Absolutely,” Brooklynn agreed, leaning forward and resting her forearms on the table.

Teagan strolled into the kitchen, walking over and opening the refrigerator. Bending at the waist, she grabbed a yogurt cup before fetching herself a spoon and plopping down on a vacant chair at the table, a broad grin on her face as she looked at Cam and peeled back the foil covering atop the yogurt cup but not quite all the way off.

“How did it all go last night?” Kandi inquired.

“No problem,” Teagan replied, shrugging her shoulders and taking a spoonful of vanilla flavored yogurt into her mouth.

“That’s good, I was curious about it too,” Brooklynn added.

“What happened last night?” Cam asked, wiping his mouth against his arm.

“Nothing that need concern your little head,” Kandi replied, grinning.

“I am so jealous right now, you have no idea, ugh,” Teagan lamented, shaking her head, dark hair swishing over her shoulders.

“Why don’t you the two of you share?” Brooklynn, looking between the two other girls at the table.

Teagan’s eyes opened wide, a hopeful expression crossing her pretty face as she looked at Kandi.

Pursing her lips, the redhead nodded slowly, “That could be a lot of fun,” she replied, lips curling into a smile.

Cam definitely did not like the direction this conversation seemed to be taking.

Bring her hands together in a supplicatory fashion, Teagan grinned and nodded.

Turning to Brooklynn, “Are you still?” Kandi inquired.

“Just started,” replied the Brooklynn with an unhappy expression on her face.

“Oh, that’s why you passed him off so quickly,” said Teagan, nodding her head.

“To say the timing was less than ideal is an understatement, but at least I got a little bit of fun in before Mother Nature’s curse kicked in,” Brooklynn replied, grinning.

It suddenly occurred to Cam the women were discussing the ‘arrival’ of Brooklynn’s period. The thought of being stuck down there at her time of the month made him shudder.

“Thank goodness for small favors,” Teagan chuckled. Looking back to Kandi, “So what do you say to a little fun together?” she queried, eyes drifting down to Cam.

Eyes also on Cam, a smile blossomed on Kandi’s face as she nodded affirmatively.

From somewhere beyond the door, Cam thought he heard Oliver’s voice, then Sersei’s. Getting to his feet, he took a couple of steps in that direction.

Sersei appeared in the door, smiling though holding her lower lip between her teeth, “I am so incredibly horny right now,” she said, elongating the word so.

A shiver passed down Cam’s spine, freezing him where he stood on the table.

“Was that Oliver I just heard?” Brooklynn asked. “I like him.”

Stepping into the kitchen, Sersei nodded. Spying her diminished younger brother on the table, she approached, placing her palms on the surface, “Hey there little Camster,” she greeted.

Staring balefully up at his sister, he held his tongue.

Looking to Brooklynn, “You still having fun with him?” she asked.

Brooklynn shook her head, “I passed him over to Kandi while my uterus sloughs its lining,” she replied.

Smirking at Cam, “I heard there is nothing like a good hard fucking to relieve cramps,” Sersei stated, chuckling, eyes moving back to Brooklynn.

He wanted to yell at his sister, tell her to go fuck herself, but discretion compelled him to curb his anger. Why had Oliver been at the Omega house?

“Messy though,” Kandi said, scrunching up her face.

“You got any plans?” Sersei asked, moving to the side of the table and dropping into one of the other empty chairs, arms tucked under her breasts as she leaned back in the seat, eyes still intently on her brother.

“Teagan and I are going to spend some quality time with Cam,” Kandi answered, licking the corner of her mouth.

Sersei let out a big sigh before chuckling throatily, “Mind if I watch?” she inquired.

Kandi exchanged a glance with Teagan, who grinned and shrugged. Smiling, “Sure, if you want,” the redhead replied, the idea of performing for an audience making her damp between the thighs.

Cam shook his head. Why was Sersei being such a cunt? He wished more than anything their roles were reversed. He would tie her to his cock and fuck the shit out of every single Omega Pi’s ass he could find to punish her. Except the roles weren’t reversed. He was small, not her.

Looking at Teagan, “You ready?” Kandi asked, looking to Teagan.

The dark haired girl nodded enthusiastically, “Willing and able,” she answered exuberantly, getting to her feet.

“Don’t worry, I got the bowl,” Brooklynn said as Kandi pushed her chair back slightly and reached out to collect Cam before standing up.