- Text Size +

Cam

Pinned under Kandi’s foot in the hollow space under her toes near the ball of her foot and held fast by the nylon fabric, Cam was eminently grateful she took some pride in her personal hygiene. Little more than a spectator, all he could do was pray his body position didn’t shift under her foot as she walked. He tried to time his breathing with the cadence of her steps, exhaling as she brought her foot down but her walking wreaked havoc on his internal gyro, the motion very akin to some kind of rising and plummeting amusement park ride, twisting and knotting his stomach with each step.

Given how she had placed him, he had an adequate vantage from which to see, the nylon essentially translucent to his eyes. Looking up the length of her leg from his bug’s eye view, she was wearing a miniskirt and he could tell she wasn’t wearing any panties.

Once outside the Omega house, Cam got a sense of how truly small and insignificant he was at his current size.

It seemed she was running errands before she needed to be at work, stopping at various locations. The mall, the coffee shop. He found the whole thing frightening, seeing the throng of people moving around coupled with the sudden jarring sense of rapid acceleration and sudden stop as her foot came back to the ground. No one knew he was here.

An overwhelming sense of loss filled him as he realized the vast amount of things he had taken for granted. All now irrevocably gone. No one had spoken of the possibility of restoration or a return to his former self, only this was now his reality. Sersei had been no help at all, that sense of betrayal still like an icy dagger in his heart. How could she? Anger replaced fear, but it also swept aside his self-pitying. Trapped in the toe of Kandi’s stocking and not being used to service the libidinous hunger of a giant woman provided him a moment of clarity of thought

It occurred to him, when he woke up tiny all of the women waiting for him seemed so nonchalant, like this was no big deal for them. As if seeing someone less than finger sized was common. If that was the case, were there other people that they had made small? If so, where were those miniature people? So was it possible there were other little people living elsewhere in the Omega house or did the girls simply have a toy chest full of shrunk people that they could use and abuse at their leisure? Both Sersei and Brooklynn had made comment about Cerys and the dark haired girl’s brutal handling of ‘little ones’. Little ones, plural. So why make people little? How they did was no longer relevant to him, his current stature had already taught him the notion shrinking a human being was possible. But why? Shits and giggles? Sersei had stated not only was their mother aware of his fate, but she had deliberately sent him to the university specifically as a gift to the sorority, what were the words she used, a tribute? The question again for him was why. What could he have possibly done to warrant such a bizarre thing? What offense had he given? To whom?

Running around done, Kandi went to the Pit a half hour early in order to get ready for her shift, letting Bruce the manager know she was in before heading into the back of the club. In the rear, she parked herself in front of the large light bulb ringed mirror at her station along the long vanity counter the girls all called ‘the Buffet’. Primping and preening, she donned an angel costumed, little feathered wings on her back.

Another dancer, a dark haired girl named Destiny appeared through the curtains at the rear of the stage, clothes in her hands, “Hi Kandi, I love your costume,” she complimented, taking her chair at the Buffet.

“Good crowd?” Kandi asked, double-checking her makeup.

“Dead crowd,” Destiny murmured, frowning.

Kandi nodded, midweek afternoon shifts were not the most lucrative as it applied to tips, but she didn’t care. She wanted to get up on the stage and dance. In her perfect world, the entire audience would be small, gazing up at her in rapt appreciation.

The DJ announced her name, followed by the opening riff of You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi.

“That’s my cue,” Kandi said, hustling up the handful of stairs leading up to the stage and pushing through the curtains.

Striding across the raised floor, she scanned the handful of spectators seated around the room, making eye contact with each of them as she synchronized her body’s movements to the song. Surrendering to the music, the fact she had Cam underfoot took her to a whole other level.

Kandi’s casual walking had caused Cam to battle nausea. Her dancing took it to a whole other level. The rapid motion of her movements, the quick steps, the spinning exerted incredible G-forces to his little body. His stomach churned, threatening to empty itself of its contents. No way did he want to blow chunks in her nylon, not for her, but for him. He would have to dwell in it. Several times when something came up his esophagus, he swallowed it back down. Twice his vision narrowed and he struggled to hold on to prevent from going under. Fortunately for him, as Kandi’s set progressed, the songs slowed and pulled him back from the threshold.

As Kandi danced, she moved sensuously, her fit lithe body exuding a raw sexual energy. She had the handful of spectators in the palm of her hand, ensnared by her seduction. She felt in control, alive, excited. By the time she closed out her set with the aptly titled Angel by Aerosmith, her inner thighs were slick with arousal. Dressed now only in her heels and stocking, she gathered up her discarded clothing and exited the stage through the curtains amid a chorus of cheers.

“Sounds like you got the natives all riled up,” Destiny joked, leaning back in her chair.

Kandi grinned and plopped down in her seat, running her hands through her long flowing red hair. “You started the fire, I just gave it a prodding,” she replied, wiggling her toes. Cam moved, sending a thrill through her smooth flesh. She wanted to touch herself so badly, or better yet, take Cam out of the stocking and use him to finish her off, but she would wait. Tonight was going to be a very good night.